Dust Bones [Harry Styles]

By zeffervescent

Working for a world-leading mafia, Harry knows how to kill, how to hunt his victims, and how to avoid any com... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
T R A I L E R
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
000
059
060
061
062
063
064
065/Epilogue
Q&A? Kind of? Idk Man.

029

439K 12.6K 29K
By zeffervescent

        note// i want to give a huge, enormous, grand shout out to justinbieberdemons for making the best trailer for this fanfiction. it gave me chills.

        you should all watch it. it's on the side. follow her and give her your thoughts. it's absolutely amazing. thank you once again, lovely (: 

        updated because her trailer motivated me to write some more for you guys, and also because I'VE REACHED 12K votes already! whoa! grand thank you to everyone who has been reading. 

        the chapter song is on the external link: "waited 4 u by Slow Magic (Odesza Remix)"

        this is all harry and Catalina, enjoy <3  

        10:49AM 

        Once everything was settled, our clothes being in place and sorting out which side of the closet was his, and which was mine, I couldn't bare standing anymore. I was willing to fall asleep in my current clothes rather than a pair of soft sweats and a t-shirt. 

        But nevertheless, I forced myself to change, knowing I'll grow uncomfortable quickly if I dare to sleep with denim on. I just managed to slip off my shirt when the door opened. I whipped my head to find Harry walking in and heading for the bed, sitting down at the edge and beginning to slip his shoes off. I guess he was sleeping as well.

        I turned around quickly as to not face him, embarrassed that I was now topless, the only fabric covering the modesty of my chest was my light blue bra. My face heated, and the tips of my ears did the same at a higher temperature, and at a faster pace. 

        With wide eyes, I held the shirt to my chest for a few seconds. I had to turn around at some point to walk towards the dresser, and if I stood here for too long he'd ask questions. Harry put little effort in acknowledging me, however. 

        Fuck it, I said to myself before I turned around and faced Harry. He was standing now, tall and his uncovered, tatted torso in view. The tanning skin across his chest was smooth and I could see the light hairs trailing down to his jeans just underneath his navel. The prominent v-line made me blush harder.

        I let out a little gasp that was barely audible, snapping my eyes away. But even looking away tortured me more than when I was looking. 

        I couldn't stop glancing at his arms. The elegant swirls of ink and the intricate designs on them. He was too busy gathering his stuff to pay attention to me. I glanced down at my arms that were covering my chest along with the fabric of my previous shirt. 

        Just standing there didn't cut it for me. I began to walk towards the dresser, quietly trying to get my things and get dressed for bed as fast as possible. I didn't want to be the center of his attention for obvious reasons. I think I wouldn't handle his hot gaze against any uncharted skin of mine. Especially when I still felt so intimidated by his glaring green eyes. 

       I pulled on the pair of pink cotton shorts, reaching for the button and zipper of my jeans when I heard Harry say, "Draw the curtains in when you're ready." 

        Without turning or saying a word, I nodded my head and slid down my jeans. As the new air hit the skin of my bare legs, I blushed harder at the thought of him staring.

        My heart was nearly beating in my chest. I was so quick to losing a fight with my nerves and hormones. It was awful. I can't find the strength to just throw my shirt on the floor and say so what if he was looking. 

        I slipped on the cotton shirt and some plain black t-shirt, my lips parting in a yawn while I walked to the windows and did as I was told. In the yellow, barely darkness, I found my way back towards the bed. Harry had taken the left side, and I was glad, because I always slept on the right. 

        He lied on his back with his eyes closed, lips closed tightly and his eyebrows furrowed. I turned my back towards him, resting on my side underneath the covers that he had pulled over himself and left a fair share for me. 

        I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. But as I tried to give my mind rest, it started replaying scenes from earlier today. Our second kiss, and all the emotion that flowed through me the second he had done it. He kissed me. It wasn't the other way around, and I'm surprised, yet confused. 

        Of course, my excited mind didn't rest there. I replayed his words from the day on the plane. The pure lust of them as they slipped from his perfectly pink, plump lips. I squeezed my eyes tightly, frustrated as his words came flooding back.

        "I will never fulfill my wants with you, and what a pleasure it would be to see you on my bed, wrapped up in my sheets all fucked and pretty," he had said.

        I pressed my lips together and felt a heat absorb my skin and eventually I took off the covers and left myself without it. The ache between my legs at the images Harry had effortlessly imprinted in my brain with his words worsened. I squeezed my thighs together tightly and sighed to myself. 

        Finally the moment had came. When I closed my eyes and my body fell into a sleep. But with the ache still resting between my thighs and my body still heated from the imagination I grew ever since he had spoken those things to me, I hoped my imagination wouldn't follow me into my sleeping conscience.

        + 

        2:31PM

        I woke up with a start as usual. I have never been one to wake up with a simple flutter of my eyes because for some odd reason, I just lose my place for a few second and I'm forced awake. This pillow I was on, however, was different, and therefore I had a reason to wake up with a start. 

        My lips parted and my eyes widened once I realized who I was resting on. I somehow managed to roll on top of Harry over our nap, and my head had been lying on his hard, muscular chest for a while now. 

        Harry was still asleep, or I thought he was. He was breathing slowly with shallow breaths that signalled he was in fact still in not awake and fully aware of what was going on. I hoped to remove my curious body away from his before he did. 

        I hadn't noticed until I began to move from him, even though I was reluctant, that moving my leg first was a horrid idea. I felt the bulge in his boxers against my thigh, and as if on cue, Harry's raspy, husky groan escaped his lips. Harry might have been asleep, but not fully. 

        With his eyes closed, he rasped, "Dollface, don't do that."

        My cheeks flushed and my eyes widened. I whispered, "I'm sorry. I don't even know how I --"

        "Shh," he murmured quietly, and he turned his body to his side with a hand against my back, bringing me with him. "Shut up, and go back to sleep." He warned lowly, all with his eyes closed.

        I inhaled deeply at the way he held me. His injured arm was folded above his head, and the other was wrapped around my smaller frame. It surprised me. It definitely put me in absolute silence like he wanted to, but not because he had warned me to. 

        "Harry, I need to go to the bathroom." I told him quietly.

        He showed annoyance when another groan escaped his lips. I don't think he was fully aware of what he was doing, because his half asleep conscience was betraying his usual character. Harry's hand that rested upon my back slipped behind my bare thigh, hooking my leg around his waist, and working its way up and down a few times.

        My breath hitched in my throat at his gestures, but I didn't ask what he was doing. 

        "You wanted me to sleep, so I'm trying to sleep." He argued quietly. "Now you're sleeping, too. So forget about going to the bathroom because I know you don't need to use it." 

        "How --?"

        "I just do. Now quiet, damn it." Harry breathed out. 

        4:03PM

        Fully awake again, I peered my eyes open and found that Harry was lying on his back, beneath my body of course. This time, I could tell the man was fully awake as well because he opened his eyes and only stared at me with that consistent, constant stolidness. 

        "Did you sleep well?" Is all I asked. 

        "I slept alright. Care to tell me how we ended up this close to one another?" He asked.

        He better no point any fingers at me. "I don't know." I answered him. 

        I went to sit up, only to find myself straddling his waist. My red cheeks went further down shade when Harry looked up at me and had done nothing to remove me from him. The ache between my legs appeared again, something in my lower stomach shooting excitement throughout me. 

        But I knew I shouldn't think about it, because eventually it would only ever embarrassment me further. I pressed my hands against his chest to climb off, but I squealed in astonishment when he grabbed my wrists and kept my hands against the warm skin. 

        Before I knew it, Harry had flipped both of our bodies around and was lying between my legs now. My eyes were probably wide, and my face burning pink everywhere, because that's how it felt anyway. His pale green eyes bore into my own, his face leaning down to what I hoped was a kiss, but he lowly murmured, "You're lying to me." 

        "I'm lying because you wouldn't believe me..." I began, "If I said that you were the one to pull me close to you."

        "I don't remember doing that." Harry argued stiffly. It's as if a whole other kind of tension grew inside of him. I didn't understand why he was arguing against it, because he's kissed me and already shown other affectionate gestures. So why was he so willing to refuse believing he had done it?

        I continued to peer up at him. "Since you know everything, then look into my eyes. See if I'm lying to you." 

        Harry stared into my eyes with a clenched jaw, sighing heavily to himself through his nostrils. I only lied there beneath him, quite innocent as to what he was thinking because I could never figure him out. He dropped the clenching of his jaw for a brief moment to look away from me, then back. 

        "You could have pushed me away from you." Is all he said.

        "I didn't want to," I blurted out. 

        Fuck, I cursed to myself, biting down on my bottom lip harshly enough to inflict pain upon myself. I can't believe I just said that, continuing the streak of fails and embarrassments I've been through with Harry. 

        He looked at me with the same angry look, but the only difference was this time he leaned into my lips. As he did so, my heart leaped into my throat in nervousness again. I didn't want to say anything that would anger him, so I had said nothing at all. But I think he knows. 

        He knows that there's something between us we both can't contain, no matter how hard we try to pile over it. 

        I let him kiss me as hard, as dominant as he wanted with my eyes fluttering closed. Breathlessly reaching for his hair and running my fingers through the thick curls. If someone told me, a month ago, that I would be kissing the man hired to protect me in a hideout, in a bed that we just began to share, I would have brushed it off with disgust. 

        Harry pulled away slightly, lightly digging his teeth into my bottom lip and pulling at it until he let go of it and it popped back to its previous place. I whimpered audibly at the very alluring gesture, only receiving the feeling of his lips against mine once more. He didn't let me breathe before he cunningly slipped his tongue through my mouth. 

        The ache happening to me worsened by the second. I felt his tongue with mine, urging for contact with him. I accidentally moved my hips to grind gently with his, only driven by the insane hunger he gave me. 

        I heard him grunt, and the sound made me do it again. He noticed the pattern and pulled away from my lips, panting out, "No, Catalina." I felt one of his large hands pressed against my hip, trying preventing the movement that made me inevitably wet for him. 

        It's like his words entered through one ear, and left through the other. I raised my hips once more, feeling the heavy bulge in his boxers brush against me through the thin cotton shorts. The feeling made me ache harder, the friction making me literally feel the soaking sensation of my arousal. I couldn't believe this was happening right now. I don't

        I was so easily excited by the frustrated man above me. 

        He sighed heavily, eyebrows furrowing and his lips parting a bit. He breathed, "I said no." Harry sat up on his knees and reached for my hands, pulling me to sit up as well. He peered down at me with his angered eyes, murmuring, "Listen to me, Dollface. I can't, and you very well know that." 

        I wasn't hurt, but I was definitely confused. Utterly perplexed. "I understand you have made a promise. And you will not lose your patience. Also, you want things to be professional --" 

        "You and I both know this shit has gone too far down the line to ever be professional." He answered abruptly, and harshly. "Let's not give this conversation a go, alright?" When I didn't answer him at all, he took it as a yes and leaned forward to press his lips to mine.

        But I pressed my hand against his chest. He doesn't want to talk about it. Obviously, very expected from someone like Harry.

        However, I will not sit here and be used as a kissing doll for his pleasure only, no matter how much I like the feeling of his lips with mine. I can't sit here and grow feelings for him because he's careless with people's emotions -- as a matter a fact, he knows nothing about them.

    Harry looked at me with a frown as I spoke, idiotically wondering why I had pushed him away. "You can't just kiss me over and over again, and expect that I won't want to understand what the hell is going through your mind, Harry." 

        He pulled away and got off the bed with an angry sigh. "We don't need to talk about shit." I followed him through the door and out towards the kitchen where he was walking towards. 

        With a sigh, I said, "We do, really." 

        Harry spun around and glared. "No, Dollface," he spat, "We don't. Don't act like you weren't withering underneath me a minute ago." 

        I groaned in annoyance, nearly stomping my foot against the floor like a child. If anyone was around Harry for as long as I have been, which has been nearly more than a month, they would already have shot themselves and ended the chase. 

        "I can see your hard dick through your boxers," I surprisingly spat out. And Harry only stared with absolute shock. "Is that too prude for you, Harry?"

        I'm surprised by how fast I can turn faces. One moment I'm whimpering and growing hot for him like an innocent school girl and the next I'm throwing curses at him from one wall to the to the other. 

        Harry clenched his jaw tightly. Oh, now he was more than furious. He was probably livid. "Go back to fucking bed." As I refused to move, he grabbed my wrist and I immediately felt the need to pull it away. 

        "Don't touch me," I snapped.

        "That's surprising. Every other time I did, you'd nearly moan." He remarked. 

        Quite livid myself, I groaned in fury and spat, "How about you don't fucking touch me. Ever." 

        "I don't have to. I'm not needy like you." 

        "Excuse me?! You kissed me--!" 

        Harry's eyes burned into mine as he loudly snapped, "Don't fucking raise your voice at me." 

        With a very loud sigh, I placed my hands on my heated cheeks from such insane mood swings I experience with Harry. "Okay, since you're not needy, go fuck yourself." 

        I turned around, and walked into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut and lazily threw myself on the bed. Too can play this game.

        note// Q: what do you think Catalina's going to do? 

        leave your comments and your votes. as some of you may notice, i'm focusing more on their relationship rather than the violence. but those two will join together in a few more chapters so bare with me! it needs to take a while before a character like harry's begins to loosen up.

        much love, thanks <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2K 28
Harry Styles. He's a broken pencil that can't be sharpened. His issues run skin deep, and though he looks like a fun time, he's bound to hurt you. He...
3.4K 30 29
Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry Styles takes interest in her. But doesn...
142 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
26.3K 871 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...