๑Not the same love๑ AU (♡Rusa...

By LittleBunnyDoll

(if I make any mistakes, tell me please haha(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃) •The cover art is not mine, credit to zzoupz on tumb... More

•First meet•
•Crossover Lovers•
•Friends forever•
•A sleepover and a killer•
•A date to three•
•A little bit fun•
•Who's killing?•
•A new challenger•
•Two good ennemies•
•A bloody party•
•Too fast•
•A surprise meeting•
•~Backstory~•
•Mistake•
•The convention•
•A new conflict?•
•Desagree•
•My darling•
•Fake murder•
•☆My only star☆•
♡~Special Valentine's Day~♡

•Two murders•

442 5 9
By LittleBunnyDoll

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

China already believe me! It's so simple now. I just have to ruin America and Russia's relationship with China's help and then... Kill him!
This is so easy... I mean... I already kill the others!
Why would be wrong with him?!
Anyway, I texted Russia for a little meeting at the coffee shop, just for talking! Nothing serious.
He surprisingly texted me fast and agreed.
Yes! Well, this is a start.
I went straight to bed when I got home. I was exhausted! Anyway, I'll see Russia tomorrow at the cafe at 11:00!!! I'm so happy! I just hope that China will think of a plan... I don't really know what to do to them... Their relationship is inseparable! And there, they kissed! Ewww...! Anyway... I have to think of something that reassures me for sleeping...
.
.
.
.
Russia... Yes! Russia... Russia... And again Russia...!

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

America was really happy at the dinner. He was always smiling.
I think he and Russia will become a magnificent couple again!... And Mexico...?
...
I would like to talk to him again... But... I think I'll stop the love stories hehe! But for the last time, he would like to see Mexico again. I'm going to surprise him! I will not tell America. To anybody actually. It's my choice ! So... No one can judge him! I don't know when...

The morning is really peaceful today!
It's cold, but not so much. The snow has already melted and the trees are a bit colorful too.

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Today is the day!
Russia wanted me to come with him to the coffee shop. He told me that someone is waiting us there.
He told me this at midnight! We talked so much haha! I just loved seeing his face... And he too!
We looked at each other by face calling and just stared at each other.
Awww...!
It was perfect!...
But then, we slept and didn't ended the call!
Anyway, I prepared myself because Russia pick me up. It's 10:50.
So, I get outside.
"Where do you think going like that?"
I turned back and see my dad, crossed arms, looking questioningly at me.
"Uhm... I'm going with Russia for meeting someone at the coffee shop." I say and then smile awkwardly.
He laughed: "You're not wasting time eh!"
I blushed: "It's... It's not that!!!"
"Don't worry, I'm teasing you, now go!" I smiled at him and hugged before hurrying outside.

I was walking towards the bus station, when I suddenly saw... THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!
"Russia...!" I whispered to myself and run at him.
He was completely silence when I hugged him, so I asked him what was wrong.
He just smiled and tell me that I will see when we will enter the coffee shop and laughed nervously...
I nodded but I was still confused.
When we entered, Russia take my hand and we go together towards...
Huh?!
Mexico?!
"What the hell?! I'm not going to talk with him again!... I already talked to him...!" I whispered irritated to Russia.
He giggled and assured me: "Don't worry, this isn't something about us and all, but just a small talk!"
I was angry but agreed.

M

exico welcomed us joyfully and hugged us: "I'm happy to see you again America!" He say and smiled at me.
I smiled too but a fake smile...
Anyway, we sit down and basically, Russia and Mexico were chatting and me, just in the fucking background!
They were talking and laughing but I tried not to listen to them...!
We commanded coffees.
No, actually... When we commended, Russia and Mexico say the exactly same coffee!!!

"Oh! I remembered that! We loved drinking that!" Mexico say giggling.

"Yeah hehe! That's true! It's great to have another one again!" Russia replied...

"And I take a cappuccino." I say.
They look at me and laughed together.
I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. Russia was just teasing me, fine. But why the hell Mexico take my boyfriend like that?! Infront of me!!!
We drink our drinks and then, Russia gave money for us.

"Why?! Mexico has to pay for us! Not us. Not you especially!" I whispered to Russia.

Russia look at me confused and also sadly: "... Why? Because I'm generous that's all. Can you be more cool with Mexico please?"

Okay... What the actually-
"I have a lot of work to do for school now. It was nice to see you together again! I'm so happy for you two!" Mexico say smiling...
Russia agreed and we hugged him again. I hugged him quickly not like Russia for an eternity!!!
Than, me and Russia go to the park for a walk.
It was the moment for talk with him but seriously...

"Uhm... Russia?" I asked unsure.

He look at me smiling but when he sees me a bit serious he immediately look questioningly: "... Yes?"

"You know that I love you... But... All this... Mexico, China and... And..."

"... What do you mean?"

"Well, it's like... We couldn't be together forever... Because of them."

"Are you... Are you jealous of Mexico?"

I look at him surprised but also sad and also angry!!! How can he say that?! It's just the truth!!!
"This is how you see me then huh?" I say coldly.

"N... No, look America..."

"Okay fine, I don't want to talk about that anymore!" I finished.

Russia tried to stop me but I just screamed at him: "IF YOU SAY I'M JEALOUS, FINE! Just don't say it loudly at me..." And run towards the bus station.

It's just ONE fucking day that we're together again and we just fight again!

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I... I just wanted to help him and tell him... How much I love him... More than anybody else!
I sighed and just walked home... I don't want to go in the same bus with him... He would be really mad.

I was walking, thinking about I could tell him when I will arrived home but suddenly, someone stopped me.
This someone is... Canada?

"Uhm... Hey... Canada." I say a bit anxious... Did he saw me and America fighting???

"Hey Russia!... I saw you walking and I was also walking here! It's nice to see you there too!"

"It's... Nice to see you too..."

"Actually... I wanted to ask you something... About your... Brother. Ukraine." He started to talked about him.

"Oh yeah... What do you want? Meet him again?" I asked for teasing him.

He laughed, red like a... Uhm... Blood? I don't have another exemple of the colour red-

"I... I wanted to uhm... Talk with him... I'm a bit broken right now because of... Someone else... But, I'm sure Ukraine will listen to me! Can I... So uh... See him?"

"Yes sure. Come with me home then." I say and he agreed. We walked for twenty minutes and finally arrived.
We get inside and I yelled Ukraine's name.

"You have a special guest here!!!!" I screamed again.
When, he come, Canada's eyes were sparkling. Literally-

"What. Do you. Want?" Ukraine say a bit coldly.

Canada come towards him, smiling: "Can... Can we talk together... Please?"

Ukraine look at me, I smiled innocently! It's not my business, I just delivered him the package! Canada for the metaphor-

"Okay, come upstairs." Ukraine say and so Canada follow him.
He turned back and smiled at me saying: "Thank you!"
I just smiled and rolled my eyes.
I then sit down on the couch where Belarus and Kazakhstan were.

"... You two are here for all day! Go outside!" I tell them.
They sighed and just didn't listen...
Well, like always-
But if it was our dad, they would be kicked out of the house!
So, we just watched the TV all night long.
I asked where is dad. They told me that he was still out.
I just say: "Oh... Mhm... Okay, okay." And continue watching the TV.
I was still checking out my messages because I texted America.
I texted him if he would like a call now with me.
I wait for an answer...

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

This little moment with Russia were sooooo funny! Seeing America jealous like that... It was just so amusing!
Anyway, I prepared myself to go see China.
Why?
Well... For a fun party! He told me to meet him at the park. The prefect place! Like Philippines, I will kill him really slowly now and appreciate the blood on my hands, my face and... And...!!!

My fantasy is really unhealthy... But my life is too! So, why don't I enjoy it more?!
I take a big bag and a surprise weapon~
This will be the last one. I mean, America will be really hard to kill...
But! I planned his death a year ago!~
So don't worry Ame!
Your death will be enjoyable!~

I quite my home and go outside. I walked all the way to the park.
After, well... Twenty minutes?
I finally arrived at the park.
It was really dark... And cold too...
Suddenly, someone grab my arms and didn't let me move!!!
My bags were on the floor too now.

"Well well well!~ I see you come! It's fantastic! But also a shame now..."

"Wh... What are talking about?!" I say trying to kick him.

He just laughed: "You don't understand it too...? How? You have to same ambitions as me! Killing~"

"Huh?! What are talking about?!"
What does he mean about the same ambitions?!

"I want America! So much! So, if Russia well... Die, I can finally have him all for me!!!"

"You're fucking crazy!"

"You're too. Don't lie!"

I managed to get out from him and prepared myself for fighting.
It will be really hard... But I will kill him!!! For Russia!
Nobody touch or talk to him!
China smiled at me and prepared himself too.

"I wait you~ Attack me!" He say laughing.
I run towards him really fast but not enough. He take me by my collar and lay me on the ground.
I was blocked but my legs could move.

"How pitiful you look like now! I know you killed all the countries! For your russian boy. But now..." He say taking a knife out of his pocket...
"I will finally have America for myself!!!"

"Never!!! You will never touch Russia you fucking-" I say kicking his stomach.
He backed off of me and look at me angrily this time.

"You will die like the others! But painfully now!" I yelled and attack his face fastly.
He blocked my movements but on of them not so I kicked him really hard in the face.
He fall down on the ground, coughing blood.
I immediately take advantage and run towards him but he stopped me with his hand! One hand!!!

"Let's... End this now." He say.
I wasn't sure but agreed.
I let my foot down and help him to get up.
He laughed and smiled to me.
"See you another time Mexico~" he smiled again and go towards the bus station.
I look at him go, and go too.
I take my bags, it's not the day huh?
Well... I have another plan then.
For you China... Not killing this time, but... Worse!

Explanation for the next chapter...

The day ended quickly after all the situation...
But Mexico wasn't ready now. He wanted to pay China for what he said. Killing the love of his life.
So, he followed him in his home and waited China to go sleeping.
After the strange passage in China's house, he finally sleep.
Mexico get inside of his house without any sounds.
He put all the things that he used for killing the other countries in China's room and close the door.
He get out of the home and put his gloves, for no fingerprints and go to the cops.
He tell everything.
All the murder and tell them how he saw them.
And, of course, the cops believed him.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
Okay, I know, I said I will write more-
But inspiration isn't easy!!!
But I found another plan for China! Not killing, but prison! It's even worse no?!
...
No...?
Okay my bad-
I still hope you like this chapter!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Words↪️
2039

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 1
The chances of failure in the stock market are high and very scaring. A professional training can help people trade with wisdom and skill. If you are...
2 0 2
For the most part, Frog Meriter was a guy who sold pizza, but when a circle guy thingy threatened to blow it up, Frog must prevent him from doing so...
14 0 1
This is me explaining Movies, Games and Books very poorly because I thought that would be funny (I probably might take requests we'll see how things...
29 0 2
just Desi scenarios one shots just for fun