๑Not the same love๑ AU (♡Rusa...

By LittleBunnyDoll

(if I make any mistakes, tell me please haha(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃) •The cover art is not mine, credit to zzoupz on tumb... More

•First meet•
•Crossover Lovers•
•Friends forever•
•A sleepover and a killer•
•A date to three•
•A little bit fun•
•Who's killing?•
•A new challenger•
•Two good ennemies•
•A bloody party•
•Too fast•
•A surprise meeting•
•~Backstory~•
•Mistake•
•The convention•
•Desagree•
•My darling•
•Two murders•
•Fake murder•
•☆My only star☆•
♡~Special Valentine's Day~♡

•A new conflict?•

477 8 5
By LittleBunnyDoll

I don't know if we say ONU or UN... So, I write ONU hehe ಥ‿ಥ
If it's false, you can tell me thank you!(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
Also, I love this anime and the opening(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I'm lonely next to the buffet eating a mini cake. It's actually good. I glanced at everyone to see who were at this meeting. I couldn't find Russia. Or America. Well, if they aren't together, hugging like always, this means they're late. I see China coming and just behind him, Russia.
I don't know how to kill China btw... I was thinking about it for so long but... He is always close to Russia and America or Canada. It will be hard. Russia seem pissed off by China who's talking to him. But anyway... I don't want to talk with them. By them, I don't mean just Russia and China, but also America, Canada and... Uh... That's all. But it's already something...! I can't imagine if something happens tonight... I mean, something between Russia and America. If they make a scene of kissing and all those stuff, I will be very disgust about it...! Ewwww...!
Before this convention, Russia started to get closer and closer to me. I don't know if it's just my thoughts but, I like it anyway~! I see America and his family coming in the room, talking to each other. I wonder if they will notice me...
"What's up Mexico? You look worried."
Uh?! I almost choked! I turn my head on my right for seeing who said that. It's Argentina. He is a little bit taller than me but... I DON'T CARE OKAY?! Anyway... He look at me with a smirk and then hand me a wine glasses: "You're sad about what happened with Russia and you... Again uh?" I look at him surprise and angry, taking the glasses: "No! What the hell?! I forgot about our relationship! I don't care about it now...! If he is happy with America, I'm happy too... Of course...!" I think it's evident to see the opposite...
He giggle and tell me not to worry about them. He pointed me America: "Don't you see him without his lover?" I look at America and then at Argentina confused: "What do you mean?"
I think about it...

...
...!!!

"THEY BROKE UP??!" I scream.
Some of the countries look at us... Including Russia, America, China and Canada...
"SHHHH!!! Can you control your emotions jeez...?!" Argentina say. I was... So happy! And confused too...! But more happy of course hahaha!!!
I look over Russia, he was looking at me for a second and then turn back his head. I should go talk to him! No... Wait Mexico...! I don't want to make a scene or anything...! I will just talk about the time, the weather... And uh... Yeah! That's all!
"Excuse me then Argentina, I will go talk to Russia!" I gave him the vine glasses and go towards Russia confident. But out of NOWHERE!!! Canada interrupt me but not on purpose: "H... Hey Mexico! How are you?" He say smiling. I smile back and tell him I'm good and if he is too. He nodded and handed me a box: "Can... Can you uhm, open it now please?" He say shyly. I don't have all the time! But I'm going to open it anyway. Inside, there is a small ring. I immediately looked at Canada, blushing. he laughed and told me that this is not a proposal for marriage. But just a small gift to please me. I looked at the ring again, it is beautiful...! Above, there is a small jewel on one side blue and the other green. This is the greatest gift I have ever had! But also the most strange... I never saw a friendship ring I presume...? I put it in the box and put it in my pocket: "Thank you Canada! It's a very nice gift!" I gave him a little kiss on his cheek and then I left in the direction of... You know who...!~

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
I'm so happy!!! I run towards my brothers and tell them everything: "GUYS!!! HE ACCEPTED MY GIFT!!!" I say giggling. "Wow! I'm so happy for you... Hahaha!!!" Say Australia. New-Zealand smile and then continue to play on his Nintendo. Yes, he come with his Nintendo!
America didn't say anything...: "And you America...? Aren't you happy for me?" I say a bit sad. He notices me and apologies, he looks a bit lost I think. He's just looking at... Russia I guess. I looked behind me to see where he is (Russia). I saw him with a bottle of something in his hand and around him, there are China, North Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and... Mexico ?! They are all speaking a bit at the same time, except Russia, which only listens to Mexico. I see them laughing... China seems disturbed by the presence of Mexico. But Mexico, he doesn't care much about China. They look at each other as if they were going to attack each other any minute. I felt a bit sad... But I still want to spend time with Mexico! Just for this evening! I just hope he will come towards us once... After all, me and America, we are his neighbors!
America say he is going to the bathroom. I nodded and smiled.
He smiled back and them run towards the bathrooms... He looks... Really sad...!

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I listened Mexico talking about... Uh... Actually, idk what he is talking about... I'm not drunk...! Not yet. And ONU didn't see me with my bottle hehe! It's better than their wine or their champagnes...! Anyway, I look at everyone who's entering or exiting. I don't see America yet... He is here? Idk... "Hey! Russia! Are you listening me?" Ask Mexico. I hear him, and look down at him: "Oh!... Uh... Yeah! You were talking about..."
"He don't want to talk to you or even listen to you Mexico!" China say and smile at me. Actually, everything is... Strange!!!
First, Mexico and I are closer again! Secondly, China is always nice and because of him me and America broke up! And thirdly, I'm gay! Yeah uh... I think I drink too much... But anyway!!! Everything is just fucke-
"Russia!" Before finish my thought, I turn my head and see ONU coming towards me angrily and take my bottle of... Yknow... Water?
"What's inside your bottle uh?!" he felt the inside of the bottle. "I knew it, did you bring vodka to a conference?!" I tried to find an excuse and replied: "It's not that at all ONU! It's uh... Water!" "Stop fooling around with me Russia! For that, you will have to tidy up the room with us!" Well, it's not too much of a big punishment... Frankly, I thought he would tell me to clean the toilets for the rest of my life or something like that... Everyone had seen us but only with whom I was, so China, Mexico, North Korea, Vietnam and Thailand laughed. I just sighed and watched ONU leave with my bottle in his hand. I am sad now...! I have nothing left to occupy myself or else become distressed... "I'm going to the bathroom, I'm coming back." I told them. They all said okay at the same time. Hehe it was funny... Well good, i may be drunk ... I just drank uh... Half or a little more of my bottle...?
It's not that much!!! I finished three bottles in one night! And... Then woke up at the hospital with Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan yelling at me... But hey! I finished three bottles!!!

When I open the door of the bathrooms, I heard someone crying. Well, I think I couldn't recognise the crying because I'm a bit drunk...: "Uh... Hello? Are you okay?" I say unsure.
The cries stopped. I hear the door at the back of the bathroom open. It's... America. He has red eyes and continues to cry in silence. I looked at him surprised to finally see him, since the beginning of the evening I had not seen him. I got closer to him little by little and... "Stop! Don't move anymore ...!" He said to me in anger but also in tears. "Why are you like that?!" I ask him a little pissed off. He told me that I knew very well why. I tried to tell him that I had nothing to do with Mexico or China and that I was single now. From him and China, I immediately asked him the question, the perfect moment is present: "And you...? You're with China now, right?"

"What ... what ?! Why with him uh ?!"

"You also know very well why! Since your meeting at home!"

"That's not the story! You don't even know what happened and you accuse me!"

"I don't need to know what I know very well!"

"BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!"

Silence came after his sentence. I crossed my arms and said to him: "So...? What happened huh? He looks even sadder than before now...

After a good moment of silence, he replied: "China came to tell me about the Christmas holidays and what we could do... With the others of course... But then... When he was finished, I had keep playing my video games but then..." He has tears in his eyes... It hurts me to see him in this state... "Then...?" I asked. He cried and say: "He kissed me and I... I didn't know how to react, I kissed him back! Without knowing why and I felt bad! very bad !!! I am... Damn... Sorry..."

I looked at him even more surprised... "It was... Is it China that made you like that?" I asked. He nodded. "And it's because of him that we broke up too..." He looked at me without answer but I didn't expect one... I walked over to him and knelt at his height: "I'm going to settle him now don't worry." Then got up. "Wait... Russia, don't do that, not here, damn it!"
America tried to stop me but I managed to close the door before him and block the door with a chair. "We're going to see who deserves America now... China."

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

This is really bad...! This will be a mess! And it's all my fault now! Damnit!
"This is just fantastic! Why did you block me Russia?!"
"Uh... Hello?"
I turn back and see... Uh... Italy.
"What are you waiting for? Open the door!" He say.
"Go head then!"
He try and so hard and then hurt himself.
Urghh...! I don't have time now!!!
"Uh... America? Can you give me a magic kiss on my hand please? It hurts..." He say.
"... Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

America has been in the bathroom for a while. I hope he is well... I will go see him. "I'm coming back, I'm going to see if America is fine." Australia nodded, I'm heading for the restroom. When suddenly, I see Russia coming from below I think. I just looked at him but he didn't do anything to me or say... When I got there, I heard America with someone else in the bathroom and a chair that blocked the door. I hurried to move it and opened the door: "America?!" He was helping Italy to get up. "Finally! Didn't you realize I wasn't there ?!"
"Y... Yes but-"
"Take care of Italy I have to go quickly!" Then he ran towards the hall. I immediately help Italy: "Grazie Canada! I just had a sore hand haha!"
"Phew... So it's okay... But do you know why America immediately left like that?"
"Oh! Yes! I heard Russia talking about China with him and that he was the one who made them break up!" Italy said to me in a happy tone like every sentence he says... "What!? Uh... Thanks then! I'll see them right away!"
He nodded and I run where's everybody is.
"Oh oh..."

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I saw America's family but didn't saw him. So, I look around when Russia went to the bathroom. After a looooong time, I see him coming and America running behind him...?
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! You planned all this?!" Russia scream at me furious. I didn't know what to say, I'm just confused but not scared. "What the hell do you mean? Are you drunk?" I say it calmly.
"Don't take me for a fool! You know what I'm talking about! "
"Look, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, let alone why you're telling me so aggressively! I think you're too emotional, that's all."
I finished my sentence by crossing my arms and looking, fixedly at Russia. I can see rage through his eyes. It made me smile and a good, very good smile! "Russia please don't do anything to him!" America came running behind Russia with Canada behind it. I knew that such a mess would happen, but I didn't know it would happen here, in front of everyone! It's a bit exciting anyway...! I can show that Russia does not scare me at all and also show America that I am better than its "ex boyfriend". Everyone watching us without saying anything while Russia and I were ready to "fight"? That's what he wants right? In front of EVERYONE, but especially in front of America of course. Well, if it's a war he wants, he will have his war!...

"Come on Ruski!~ I can fight like a real man too yknow?" I told him by mocking a bit and then positioning myself in the fighting position.

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I'm completely lost about this whole situation! Are they really going to fight here?? In front of everyone and especially in front of EU, ONU and ASEAN?! Hahaha! It is bullshit ! I'm always with the others and we watch China get into a fighting position. I wonder how he is going to beat him... Is someone going to stop them? Apparently, everyone is watching them, whispering and laughing at the situation... America is panic and Canada is too. It's funny to see them like that hahaha! Suddenly China kicked Russia with his foot, but Russia held it back with his hand. China is blocked now! Wow! I think it's obvious that Russia will win. I went to America to "reassure" him of course!
"Heyyyyy ~ America! How are you?"
"It can not be seen...?!"
"Mmmh... Yes indeed, I see that you are in a panic!"
"Stop playing with that Mexico... Now is not the time!" He said it pissed me off. "Wow! Darling, I'm not looking for a fight either haha! I just want to help you and calm you down!"
"Go away if you really want to help me...!"
Canada approached us and said, "Uhhh guys? I don't think it's time to talk to you yet..."
"I think it's the perfect moment!" Yelled America. I think he wants to fight too...! I don't mind Hahahaha! while Russia and China are trying to fight, I started teasing America more and more: "Come on...!!!~ I know you want to hit me because of your jealousy towards me~" He's red with rage like Russia hahaha!
"Shut up!" America scream.
"Okay... It's enough now guys...?" Canada try to stop us.
I just smirk and laugh a bit.
"HEY!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" O
This would be funny if I could fight with America...!
Anyway then... I think it's for another time!...~

After ONU calm down Russia and China, he say we will just do a group photo with all of us. Well, this "party" will be over soon... Sadly...!
I was having fun with America!~ We could fight haha! I wouldn't let him take Russia. But they broke up... Right?
I think it's will be over soon... Very soon!

Nobody's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

After this uhm... Little conflict, everyone try to calm down China or Russia. But it didn't work very well... The photo is very well done even if on the photo, we could see that everyone stared coldly at each other, ONU and the others still decided to keep it because it would be really too boring to redo everything and the countries are already very tired from this evening. Some have already left, some are still here... When I say by some who are staying, I'm obviously talking about China, Russia, America, Canada and Mexico...(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

We’ve been here for 3 hours! America asked me to stay with him because our parents, Australia and New Zealand have already left ... On one side of the room, we can see Russia. on the other hand, China who looks at us with her creepy smile... On our left, Mexico! I think he's just waiting for something to happen between China and Russia. Or with America too, but I won't let my brother fight! I looked down at him and asked: "America, if you want to prevent something, prevent it another day! How many hours have we been here?!"
"No Canada! I can't let them fight again stupidly!" answer America.
"* Sigh *..." I just sight desperately.
ONU, ASEAN and EU are also exhausted and are just waiting for us to be able to leave...!

"You two should go, this is not your conflict or anything...!" Say China smiling at us... Again!
"Uh... N... No! Don't worry... America can stay up all night long haha...!" I say nervously. This is ridiculous...
"I will stay here until someone say it was all... Uh... Mexico's fault!" America say without knowing why or how apparently...
"Hey!!! What the hell do you mean?! I don't even know the story!!! And I didn't even know you and Russia broke up!" Mexico scream at America.
"Nobody tells you then?" I ask.
He shook his head.

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I knew it... That's why Russia tried to get along with me?! Just because America broke up with him?!
"... All this was a lie then... Russia?" I say, my voice trembling a bit.
"W... What? No! I want to start all over again with you as friends Mexico!" Russia say trying to reassure me.
In the other side, America and Canada are a bit confused and don't really understand what are we talking about. And in the other side, China stay silence watching us.
"Hey...! Wh... What does this mean? You two were trying to be together again?" America ask.
I just scream at him to shut up and stared at Russia angrily... I start to sobbing a bit. I know this would happen... That EVERYTHING would be perfect! America and Russia look at each other, one confused and the other one trying to find his words. You know who is who...
"Does it means that..."
I look at Canada questioned.
"This means that you still love Russia...?" He say a bit sad.
I... I... I don't know anymore...! It's just completed now!!!
Russia just tried not to be alone because he broke up with America. So, when I was in the coffee shop... No, I took advantage this time... But, in the other days, he was always talking with me... Just for THAT!

ONU, ASEAN and EU are looking at us confused too.
"I heard too much now...! I'll go now and... And..." I don't know what to say! I'm angry now!!! I've been used?! By my ex-boyfriend!
I just walk away and go outside.
"M... Mexico! Wait!!!" Canada scream and run after me.

I just stay in front of the front door.
"H... Hey... I know it's hard but... I can help you...!"
I look up at Canada. He is smiling kindly and softly at me... I... I don't know why, I hug him. I feel much more comfortable than before... He hug me back tightly and we stay like that.

It's warm...~

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I could see America, ONU, ASEAN and EU confused too... I'm a bit too but I'm really embarrassed right now...!
"Hihihi!!! That's so funny!"
I look right to China who said that.
"What's so funny...?" I say pissed off.
"Oh! Uhm... Well, you played with everyone's feelings! And now, you try to figure out why everybody hates you!"
He completed laughing and giggling... It's not really the moment and especially with him to talk like that...!
"Shut up China!..." Say America a bit angry.
China immediately stop laughing manically and look at him seriously.
I laugh a bit hehe...!
"Look Russia... I don't know what you did with Mexico... But I want you to stop this nonsense scene! We are all tired and I just want you two not to fight again like that! Is that clear?" America finish, crossing his arms.
We both look at America choked actually and agree at the same time.
America smile at us and turn to ONU, ASEAN and EU to say it's over now. Our "fight" is over...
Well, it wasn't a fight for me... There wasn't blood on the floor...-
I mean... I just thought it...!
It's the most embarrassing scene I ever had in my entire life... Urghhh!!!(^.//.^)ノ

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

We are cuddling, not saying a word and watching the sky. They aren't too many stars form here... But it's not a problem. The only problem is this moment will finish... "Hey Canada...?"
I look down at Mexico: "Y... Yeah?"
"I... I think we could uhm... Maybe..."
What is he trying to whisperer hehe?
I try to finish his sentence: "Maybe get along more often...?"
He look up at me and blush saying: "Y... Yeah...!"
I giggle and hug him even more tightly.
"We can go now Canada!...-"
I turn at America who told me that. He noticed that we were in a little bit uh... Face to face with me and Mexico. "I'm waiting for you at the bus stop." He told me and left. Mexico released me so I did the same. "So uhm... Hehe it was comfortable though..." I said blushing a lot. "Uhm... Yes..." Mexico say embarrassed and then said to me: "I... I'm going in this direction... So uh..." I immediately replied: "Ah! Uhm then we can see each other tomorrow if you want!..."
He smiled at me, nodding his head. We didn't know how to say goodbye so haha...! Mexico kissed my cheek and smiled at me at the end. I looked at him, leaving, saying goodbye to me with a new feeling... Ah yes... True love!...~

I quickly join America at the bus station not so far from here.
He is sitting, waiting there. I go towards him and sit next to him: "So... What happened?" I ask.
"Nothing. They understand what I want so they won't do it again."
"Uh... You mean the fight?"
"Yeah... The fight too..."
I look at him confused but still couldn't take it and laugh.
"Bro!!! Wtf are you laughing for?!"
"HAHAHA!!! Nothing hihihi!!!"
Ahhhh... That's hilarious how Russia and China could listen America so easily!

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

After this "embarrassing moment", I quickly left the room. Russia couldn't leave, he have to help ONU ans the others to clean up the place.
I get into my car and try to call someone: "Come on... Pick up the phone!..."
"Uhm... Sabaidi?"

"Nǐ hǎo Laos my good friend!"

"Get to the point China...!"

"*Cough* So, my plan is not really working... I need your help and the help of the others too."

"And what do you want us to do...?"

"Oh! That's not complicate at all comrade!~ I will tell you about this tomorrow."

"*Sigh* Fine. But if it's something with money I'm out!"

"Are you stupid?! I'm not working like that at all! You're disappointing me Laos!"
*Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-"

Yeah, of course he hang up on me!!!
But he will come tomorrow and we will prepare something for Mexico...!

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
This chapter is REALLY long! But this had to be long because in the others chapters, I made it really small hehe...!(• ▽ •;)
So this one is long and I'm happy that it's finished!ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Also, I'm impressed that people actually read my story! Arigatōgozaimashita!!!~(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')
I hope you like it!

Words↪️
4047

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 1 1
Cole Sullivan,a 19 year old male who moved to New York after getting into a good university.What could possibly go wrong?right?
30.8K 792 16
Henry is sick of the same loops, over and over, nothing ever changes. That is, until of course something does change. And that one thing changing, c...
55 29 5
In this modern era, all technology is very far developed, robots have sprung up to facilitate human life. However, of course, these robots cannot rep...
33 0 2
just Desi scenarios one shots just for fun