Shhh... It's a Secret || ๐ƒ๐จ...

By MystiqueTee

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ญ. ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท. ... More

Shhh...
Shhh... It's
Shhh... It's a Secret!
The Journal & Author's Note

Shhh... It's a

1.7K 87 67
By MystiqueTee

Taeyong sat in his seat, staring at the journal in front of him. It's Friday morning but he's already irritated.

WHAT'S WITH MR. JUNG? WHAT DOES HE WANT?

I shouldn't care but.... Aishhh Whatever.

He and Doyoung was supposed to go to school together to buy Doyoung's outfit for his performance next week, but this morning, he received a text saying Jaehyun will go with Doyoung instead.

"Oh what's that?" Lucas suddenly appeared in front of Taeyong, making him panic and shoot his journal in the paper bag beside his chair.

"Why are you early? It's not like you at all."

"I went with Jungwoo. Doyoung is not around to pick him up and he said he needed to arrive early so I did." Lucas said, sitting beside Taeyong.

"okay" is all Taeyong said then leaned on his table with his chin resting on his arms.

"Where the hell is Doyoung?"

"I don't know" Taeyong coldly said which made Lucas chuckle a little.

"ohhhhh~~~ Someone's getting angry at his wife!" Lucas teased which made Taeyong frown even more.

Yuta suddenly appeared in front of the two and rested his head on Taeyong's seat. "Why are you angry with me hubby?" he jokingly asked which made Lucas laugh. They wink at each other, signaling a vicious plan.

"Since when did you become my wife?"- Taeyong

"Since the day you let Doyoung go?" Lucas clapped while shouting with excitement with what Yuta said.

"You're pissing me too early."

"Ohhh~~ Taeyong~~' You're slowly becoming irritated by him." Lucas said, pointing at Yuta. "Don't tell me you're moved? Isn't this how both you and Doyoung started?" he added.

Taeyong slammed his hand in the table and stood up. He's even more pissed off right now than he is a while ago. "Can both of you stop teasing me with him? We're just fr...aishh... competitors. Okay? And aish! Don't make me a gay!"

"We're not making you a gay without a basis, bro. And what's wrong with liking a guy? Guys could be pretty awesome too, you know." Yuta shockingly looked at Lucas because of what he said. He gave him a suspicious look which earned a 'just saying' gesture from Lucas.

"Whatever experience you have that led you to say that, Mr. Heartthrob, well.. we're not on the same page."

"Why Taeyong? Is it because you don't want to like a guy or you don't want to like Doyoung?" Yuta asked, now being quite serious.

Sh*t guys! 1 more year and we'll go our separate ways already! Don't change my mind.- Taeyong

"Both."

"Doyoung isn't hard to like. He's sometimes cruel and weird, but he's likable. We just wanna remind you 'coz you might not be the only one who has eyes on him." -Yuta

I know that. I'm aware of that, Yuta. But I still can't do what you want me to.

"Then good luck to them." Taeyong said then picks up his bag and went out of the room. While he was walking along the hallway, he comes across the guy his friends have been talking about. And that guy's with Doyoung right now.

"Cutting classes? That's new!" Doyoung commented but Taeyong didn't say a thing which made him confused.

"Taeyong, just in time! I need the club's files right now." Jaehyun said, trying to remove the tense he felt between the two guys.

"It's on my paper bag, sir. I need to go somewhere so if you don't mind, you can get it on our classroom. Just ask him where my seat is" He answered then bow at Jaehyun and walked passed them.

When Taeyong is far enough, Doyoung says "What's with him?"

"I told you, he'll get angry," Jaehyun teased, bumping Doyoung who just rolled his eyes.

Actually.... Few hours ago...

"You're fast. I just called you and now you're here." Jaehyun said at Doyoung who just went down of his bike. They are on a boutique in the city next to Doyoung's.

"I was supposed to go with Taeyong and was ready when you called."

"Won't he get mad?"

"Why? I told him I'll be going with you. There's nothing to be mad about."

"But you stood him up."

"He won't care."

"What if he does?"

"Jaehyun~"

"What? Just saying."

"He ain't in the position to get mad at me."

"Okay Kim Doyoung. Deny all the way you want. You must've forgotten what you told me last summer?" Jaehyun teased which made Doyoung cover his mouth with his hand.

"Stop it Jaehyun! I'll really forget you're older than me!"

"Fine fine" Jaehyun said, surrendering.

When both Jaehyun and Doyoung got in the room, only Yuta and Lucas was around. "What's with him?" Doyoung asked and there's no need to ask who's the HIM that he's talking about.

"Just a little mood swing?"- Lucas

"He's so possessive of me, you know? It seems like he really wants me to be his wife." -Yuta

"I agree" Lucas said, raising his hand.

Doyoung knows they are just joking but somewhere deep inside him, he thinks it might be true. After all, Yuta and Taeyong are really close.

"Tss... he's stupid." Doyoung said and went straight to his chair, forgetting about Jaehyun.

Knowing that Doyoung's not in the mood anymore, Jaehyun approaches Lucas and Yuta for the paper bag. They gave it to him. "Please look out for that two." He said which made both of them confused.

When Jaehyun finally went out of the room and got into the arena, he looked at the paper bag and saw a book. What's this?A novel? he asked himself as he picks it up and open it.

First page and he already has a grin on his face.

-*-*-*-*

"Hey there, Mr. President." Jaehyun called Taeyong teasefully the moment he approached him. A week ago, Taeyong was elected as the club's President and not a day had gone by peacefully for him. Why? Well... due to an unknown reason, Jaehyun became extra good to him. He would suddenly call Taeyong during his break time and lie about doing club's work when in fact, he'll just eat with him. After class hours, he would also wait for Taeyong outside his room and snatch him away from Doyoung. No matter how hard Taeyong tries to escape or hide from him, he would still know where he is.

Lucas, Yuta, and Jungwoo find it weird but Doyoung? He won't say a thing nor prevent Jaehyun from taking Taeyong at all. He wants it anyway. is what he keeps on telling himself. His friends can feel how pissed off he is but he still try not to admit it. Why would he? He's just a friend anyway.

"Do you need me to do something?" Taeyong asked the smiling Jaehyun.

"After you sort out the evaluation sheets, come with me."

"Where?"

"We'll visit a friend of mine." Jaehyun said and Taeyong's eyes narrowed. What is he up to now?- Taeyong

"Can I not go? I really need to go home now." he said, giving the sheets to Jaehyun.

"Why?"

Taeyong's eyes shift from here to there, thinking of an excuse. I've used too many excuse already but it didn't work. What else would?... Oh! I know!

"I'll be going home with Doyoung. My mom asked me to buy something with him." he lied, thinking that Jaehyun won't see through him but... he did.

He burst out laughing as he say "Don't you know we're suppose to go to Doyoung right now? AHHAHAHHA you're not good at lying."

Taeyong sighed, admitting defeat. He arranges his things, getting ready to go with Jaehyun, that he didn't feel the presence of another person near them. Jaehyun, being alert as always, thought of a not-so-good idea.

"Do you like someone right now, Taeyong?" he asked. Just outside the door, Doyoung suddenly stopped to hear this conversation.

It took Taeyong a few seconds before he answer. "None"

"Then who was in your journal?"- Jaehyun

Journal?- Doyoung

Taeyong's eyes widened in shock as he looks at Jaehyun. "F*ck! Don't tell me..."

"Well, yeah. I got it by accident." Jaehyun said, walking towards Taeyong. "You have quite a lot of entry there but, why is it that I'm in the most recent one?" he asked, purposely letting Doyoung hear their conversation. He even put back the journal to Taeyong's bag in secret.

By the door, Doyoung frowned. Why didn't he tell me a thing? Well.. who am I anyway?

"Think whatever you want to. It's full of hate towards you, anyway." Taeyong said, putting on his bag.

"Hate? I don't think so. Why does it seem like you're a little possessive there?"He asked then mouthed something that made Taeyong nervous. "Doyoung?"

Taeyong knows denying it won't help but he also thought that not denying it doesn't make any sense. "What do you want?", he said.

"Go out with me."-Jaehyun

As much as how shocked Taeyong is, Doyoung's heart beats faster as if it's telling him to do something; to at least prevent him from agreeing with Jaehyun. But he just stood there, still not being able to go inside.

"Nonsense."- Taeyong

"Then do you want me to tell everyone our little secret?" Jaehyun said, grinning.

"Youu--" Taeyong didn't get to finished his words as Doyoung suddenly went inside the room.

"Stop being gay." he said, walking straight between Taeyong and Jaehyun. "If both of you want to date, please do it outside the school, okay?" he added making Jaehyun's grin even big. "And you! Lee Taeyong, Lucas has been looking for you. Let's go."

Doyoung pulled Taeyong outside the arena and into the parking lot. He didn't say a thing. Well, he don't know what to say nor what he feels. Taeyong, on the other hand, is thinking of various excuses to say but he can't choose anything. Instead, he just pretended nothing happened.

"Where's Lucas?"- Taeyong

Oh sh*t! -Doyoung "You're too slow, he already went with Jungwoo."

"You should've come earlier then."

"I'm afraid I would disturb your lovey dovey time." Doyoung said which made Taeyong sighed.

"You misunderstood---"

"I don't wanna ruin your moment. You must've waited for it." Doyoung said as he removed the chain on his bike.

Taeyong want to explain to him that what he's thinking isn't true, but he thought it's better than letting Doyoung know the truth. "Wow. Since when did you become so nice?"

"Well.. just a while ago. I figured being with Jaehyun is better than having you waste your time competing with me."

Taeyong doesn't want to overthink at all, but he can't help feeling sad and think that he's such a nuisance for Doyoung when all he wanted was to stay by his side.

"Then that's good you thought that way" was his answer which made Doyoung shock even though he already think of him and Jae in some sort of a relationship.

"Tsss... didn't know you like to have a Teacher-Student romance. Well, Jaehyun is still considered as a teacher, right?" Doyoung said sarcastically , giving one helmet to Taeyong. He knows his friend doesn't brought his bike with him.

"Yeah" was all can Taeyong say as he felt Doyoung's sarcasm. He put his bag on the basket infront of the bike and readied himself to hop in when Doyoung said something.

"So all these years, you've been waiting for a guy professor to have a relationship with? Didn't know you're into them."

Doyoung's harsh words were like an insult to Taeyong. He wants to punch Doyoung, to slap him the truth, but... he chose not to. Instead, he threw the helmet back to Doyoung.

"You're an asshole." He said as he started to walk away from Doyoung.

What the hell? Doyoung let go of his bike, letting it fall on the ground, then followed Taeyong. He pulled him to turn him around.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, raising his voice.

With teeth gritted, Taeyong says "Nothing. I was just OVERWHELMED that we are finally AGREEING ON THE SAME THING."

"What the hell- What are you sarcastic about?!"

"Sarcastic? me? Oh no, Doyoung. I was just really happy. Now if you please excuse me, I have things to do and a GUY waiting for me." Taeyong said, shrugging off Doyoung's hand. He's disappointed not just because of how harsh Doyoung sounded like but because of how he made it looks as if Taeyong having waited for a guy all these years is extremely crazy. I was indeed crazy waiting for a guy like you, Doyoung.

"Does liking Jae makes you this way?" For some reason, Doyoung's understanding became too small to even think about Taeyong's feelings at all. "Unbelievable" he added.

Taeyong stands in front of Doyoung, stares st him in disbelief. He thought that if only he could shout whom he really likes all this years, it could've been a lot easier.

"Then are you jealous?" He asked.

For a moment, Doyoung stared blankly, am I jealous? But why? Taeyong was just a--

His thoughts were interrupted by what Taeyong said. "If you like Jaehyun that much to be this bothered, then go after him. I won't say a thing."

He left after saying those words which made Doyoung think. Did I just seriously thought he pertains to me being jealous with Jae because of him? What the heck, Doyoung? Get your act together! But.. what the fudge Taeyong?! Whatever.

He went back to his fallen bike when he noticed a familiar bag in his bike. Tsss.. how could he forgot his bag like this? He picked it up first and dust it off. He saw the zipper slightly opened as loose thread stucked in it.

Doyoung sat by the bench near the parking, still holding the bag as he tries to fix the zipper but it won't unzip and he's slowly losing his patience. Finally, he decided to use his force and... it worked! Sh*t! I broke the handle.

The usually smart Doyoung seems to lack common sense when it comes to things like this. As he was thinking of what to do, he noticed a book he never think Taeyong had. He picked it up and read the title in his mind. Secret. Didn't know you're into books. A smirk appeared in his face at the thought of how Taeyong hid his interest in books all these years.

Without a second thought, he opened it and his eyes widened by what he read.

JOURNAL ENTRY #127

We got the same bike but as usual it was never easy. We argued about the color bcoz we both like black but... yeah. I forfeit.

What the heck?! This ain't just a book. Could this possibly what they were talking about?

He turns the page once again and...

JOURNAL ENTRY #134

It was such a tiring day. Too much lesson to study, too much work to do. I almost gave up but I realized that if I do, I won't have the chance to be with Doyoung for the next school year.

F*ckin Sh*t! Why... Me?

"You must've found out by now." A voice suddenly said behind him and when he looked behind, it's Jaehyun.

"You knew?" Doyoung asked, showing off the book he's holding.

"Of course I did." Jaehyun said and sat beside him. He placed his hand on his shoulder as he asks "What do you plan to do?"

What do I plan to do? Shall I do anything? But it's Taeyong. We're both a guy. He's nothing but a competitor.

"Nothing." Doyoung said coldly, standing up and handing Taeyong's things to Jaehyun except for his journal. "He's your guy now. Give it to him."

Then why would you keep that journal? Jaehyun asked in his mind but doesn't dare to speak it out.

"You said it, yourself, Doyoung. He's mine now. Don't you dare like him anymore." Jaehyun said which made Doyoung stopped for a bit. Somewhere inside him, he just want to punch Jaehyun- to argue with him. But he won't. He doesn't have to. There's no reason for him to do so, he believed. But then...

"I was supposed to say that right? I was suppose to take him completely away from you. But I will not. I like him but not as much as someone does. I won't take advantage of both your weaknesses but I have to remind you, Doyoung, get your act together before you regret not saying a thing", he added but Doyoung is the most stubborn person in the universe.

"It's better to lose him than have him tied on me", Doyoung said, finally leaving Jaehyun there to go after Taeyong with his bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
705K 62.4K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.9K 76 13
This story is riwoong centric. It is a complete fictional story on my imagination and completely owned by me. If you don't like this type of genres t...
9.6K 338 5
offgun birthday inspiration. That's all I have. I suck at description. Enjoy