Adult Education

By DezertFlower

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, there is in fact life after high school! Even after you have done your last teenage year... More

Lesson of life
1. The third son
2. Into the lion's den.
3. A curvaceous body with legs a mile long.
4. I'll give you one minute!
5. A shoal of attractive men
6. Loud enough to wake up the dead
7. My own secret safe haven.
9. You certainly have the touch.
10. A mix of surprise and doom.
11. I am calling a cab.
12. Big mouth, know-it-all.
13. Fair point well made, darling
14. Did I just say that out loud?
15. Snatch the son
16. Nobody takes what's mine
17. Things just got complicated
18. Made for a dwarf . . . with no luggage.
19. You have no clue, have you?
20. You are so pathetic it's pathetic!
21. Damn the need for oxygen!
22. What side of you?
23. The way you kissed him.
24. Yes, there is a God!
25. You think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
26. Another dashing Hollander son
27. Something painful and close to medieval torture.
28. The Youngblood touch
29. Not the end of the world.
30. The nerve of that man
31. He isn't the one you want
32. A loaded gun about to go off.
33. Some kind of a King
34. The fun part begins.
35. No need to be Einstein.
36. Put your foot down
37. Eye for details
38. Just a small part
39. HE IS
40. I guess you must have read my book
41. Like father, like son

8. Are you sure about this?

11.6K 380 46
By DezertFlower

Where in heaven's name is she? Lisa thought as she put down her cellphone for the umpteenth time. She had been trying at least about hundred times now to call Cassie and she was not answering.

Lisa stood up and walked over to her dresser to pick up the note she had received from Danny after their night together. A big smile appeared on her lips, and when she thought about their activities during the night, she felt really sore, and above all, naughty.

Damn, that man had worn her out completely as he had seem to have a stamina of a work horse, and it made her wonder if all the Hollander men were the same insatiable, tireless lovers .

She allowed a small smile to pop through as she was pretty confident that they were.

Well, she knew that all of them were married, except for Willam maybe, but that did not bother her at all. She just wanted to have some fun.

She did not want to trap them or anything, hell no. She did not want to fall into any trap herself.

She was a girl that really could appreciate some good old fashioned fun, and it was just a bonus to her that they were both handsome and wealthy.

Grabbing her phone again, she quickly glanced at the note from Danny and dialed his number instead.

After just two signals he answered.

Lisa smiled contently to herself and gave him her most seductive purr back.

"Hello Danny,  are you alone?"

~    ~      ~  

Ryan gave Billy a long look as he straddled his bike and switched on the ignition. He then turned his head and looked at Cassie standing on the porch to the bungalow.

"I hope you know what you are doing man, " he huffed out and strapped his helmet on.

Billy grinned and patted Ryan's shoulder.

"Yeah, I hope that too, " he said and gave his friend a grimace as he too gazed at Cassie on the porch.

She looked so fragile, and scared, almost like a trapped animal.

He blinked and shook his head.

"Now get going, " he growled and motioned for Ryan to get his ass out of there, "You know what to do and where to go."

With a roar of the engine, Ryan drove off, leaving a huge dust cloud in his wake.

Billy turned and walked up to Cassie on the porch.

"He didn't look too happy to leave, " Cassie said and bit her lower lip softly.

"No," Billy chuckled and grasped for her hand, "We're switching places for a few days, so he has to stay at Mr Hollander's place for a while. Beginning tonight."

Cassie's eyes widened.

"Tonight?" she gasped silently, "What does that mean? Are we not going to go back?"

Billy could feel her tense up in a second.

"No we are not," he told her with a sly grin on his lips.

"But. . .but. . " Cassie started.

"I know that your husband is away for at least a week, and don't you worry about any clothes, there is enough in there for you to last at least this week, " he said to her big surprise.

How could he know that? How could he even know that she was married? And . . . clothes for a week, for her?

Her mouth slacked. The nerv of the. . .

Billy gave her a wink of his eye.

"I've done some research, honey. And I even talked to Mr Hollander so that he will give you a week off, " he told her, knowing that she would do her best to protest.

"NO! I can't have a week off, I can't afford it." Cassie exclaimed and took a step back. This was just too much.

"One week off with full pay, " Billy added as he quickly reached for her hand and pulled her back.

Now Cassie's jaw fell completely open. She just stared at him with her mouth agape.

Who the hell was this guy? What did he want with her?

"You . . .you got Mr Hollander to agree on that?" she stuttered, feeling his hand envelope hers, "Who the hell are you?"

Billy laughed softly and gently tugged at her hand to lead her into the bungalow.

They walked through the large patio opening and into the living room where Billy took them to a stop, leaning his head to look at her.

"I am just a business associate and he owes me a few favors, so I thought I'd cash them in, " he mumbled as he motioned for her to sit down on the sofa in front of the fireplace, "Can I offer you something to drink?"

Cassie stared at him, still not understanding, then she gave him an small but eager nod. The thoughts were running wild inside of her head.

"Y. . . yes. The strongest you've got, please."   Maybe he had kidnapped her? Duh, stupid! Why the hell would he do that for?

"The strongest?" the look on her face and the tone of her voice nearly cracked Billy up, "No, I do not think you are up for that kind of stuff YET."

Cassie gave him a scowl. What the hell did he mean by that?

Taking his place behind the bar for a moment, Billy winked mischievously at her. Her hair billowed like a dark ocean around her gorgeous face, and he was pretty darn sure that she was the most gorgeous  woman he had ever laid his eyes on.

He shrugged his shoulders and fired away a grin of mischief at her as to state the obvious.

"I am the strongest thing around here. Do you want me? Do you want to drink me in?"

In an instant Cassie was blushing beet red. The intense gaze from Billy and his straight forward question made her toes curl and her inside to rebel on her.

She felt a shiver, she had never felt before, run down her spine as she in a second turned her eyes down to the floor. Damn, there goes the underwear.

"Do . . . do you have a beer?" she stuttered  as she bit her lip nervously, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, sure, " Billy snickered and opened the fridge to retrieve a bottle for her. My god, how could she be so shy and insecure?

She was a married woman, right? Too bad that she was, really. But now there was no going back.

He placed the bottle and a glass in front of her, then he moved around the table and sat down on the other sofa in front of her, giving her a penetrating gaze.

"Thank you, " she said with almost a whisper and grabbed the bottle, pouring all of the beer into the glass. Think of something else, Cassandra. Like. . .NOW!

Billy stopped her hand as it grabbed the glass and he raised his brows at her.

"Please Cassandra. . . calm down," his voice was raspy and full of desire as he consumed her greedily with his eyes.

For a second Cassie stopped breathing. Holy shiiiiit. . .

"I'm calm, " she lied and dared a defiant look back at him.

Giving out an amused snort, Billy tried not to chuckle as he slowly released his hold on her hand.

He allowed her to take a few sips from the beer, until he felt that it was safe to say what he intended.

"Oh, good," he murmured as he leaned back in his sofa, softly patting his own thigh as he did, "Then, will you please come over to this side and keep me company?"

Cassie swallowed. WHAT?

Billy glanced at her, spreading his limbs comfortably all over the sofa, to take up as much space as possible. Then he patted his thigh again.

"I got a really nice lap here for you to sit on, " he told her with a wicked smile.

Cassie gave out a laugh.

"You want me to sit on your lap?"

The thrill she felt when hearing him say like that, was honest to god quite a scare. What was he doing to her?

She felt elated and on fire, and it felt good.  God how strange.

Oh drat! She was married for heaven's sake, she wasn't allowed to feel this way towards another man. A stranger.

Billy nodded back at her, showing off a perfectly white set of teeth.

"For starters, yes."

He could feel himself get hard as his thoughts strayed to what he most wanted to do with her.

"Starters?" Cassie blinked nervously. "There is more?"

"Oh Cassandra, " he laughed softly and pinned his eyes to her, "You cannot seriously be THAT naïve."

The smile he now produced was genuine as he leaned forward over the table to look her deep in the eyes.

"I want to give you the greatest pleasure that you will ever have, babe. I want to kiss every inch of your lovely and curvaceous body, and I want to make sure that you will never ever look at another man again once I am finished with you, not even your husband," he said, his voice laced with desire.

Cassie gaped at him.  Hot damn! 

His words had set off an emotional avalanche of epic proportions in her body, and she felt herself become instantly wet and aroused. She couldn't look away, his eyes held her captive, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Biting her lower lip, a small whimper slipped her mouth as she desperately tried to come up with something to say. There was nothing. Vocabulary error de lux.

With widened eyes she saw him reach for her again and take hold of her hand. The next thing she knew, she sat in his lap.

Cassie held her breath as she could feel his hands encircling her body, and the tension that then arose as they stared into each other's eyes made her tremble inside and the ache between her legs to get even worse than it already was.

Billy gave her a hungry look, and ran a finger softly across her bottom lip before taking one firm grip around her neck with his calloused hand, feeling her dawny hairs through his fingers .

Cassie was astounded. Oh god! Was he going to kiss her, again?

His body was so muscular and strong and he held her so close. Cassie breathed small shallow breaths.

The way Billy felt right now , he couldn't even begin to describe.

He looked at her with his dark eyes, smiled a million-dollar smile and gave a quiet, devilish laugh, the most incredible laugh Cassie had ever heard.

"Oh Cassandra, you are so beautiful." he whispered.

He continued looking into her eyes and he twirled his fingers in her hair. Then he leaned forward and gave her a small soft kiss on the lips.

 He pulled back, still looking in her eyes, looking for acceptance of his approach and then he kissed her again.

He kissed her slowly and passionate and held her tightly in his arms. Cassie couldn't help but kiss him back as passionately as he kissed her. They sat in their embrace for some time before Billy finally pulled away, catching his breath.

He looked in Cassie's eyes and pulled her even closer and once again kissed her deeply and passionately, plundering her mouth with his tongue.

Cassie was on fire, her whole body was burning. She just had to be dreaming, she was absolutely sure of that.  He was kissing her with so much heat  that it was definitely shameful and his skillful hands made it a work of art as they roamed her body with lust.

The make out session  became forceful, long, hard and passionate; it lingered and became even more passionate until Cassie finally out of breath pushed back.

"Oh My" she gasped as she broke the kiss and gave Billy a stern yet flustered look, "Are you sure about this?"

He looked back in her provocative eyes and sighed.

"Cassandra, " he said, "We only have a week together, let's make the best out of it. Okay?"

 OH!

"But. . . " Cassie tried.  Lisa would wonder.

"Remember that I know your husband is away, Cassandra, so do not even try to go there." Billy told her.

"But. . ." she said again. Husband. . .who?

"I want you, " Billy cut her off as he softly nuzzled her hair. The scent of her was driving him crazy.

"Me?" Cassie's eyes widened.  Seriously? Oh Lord!

A low guttural sound escaped Billy's throat as his desire intensified rapidly.

"Yes, you. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
1.9M 31.4K 36
Text copyright © Dezertflower ™ 2013, 2014 All rights reserved WARNING! ADULT CONTENT. ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 18. Laura Stevens...
233K 6.3K 85
"Joe, what are you doing?" I'm stunned as he stands in front of me. "Show me how oysters are supposed to make you feel, Alix?" he asks, lending out h...