31. He isn't the one you want

Slowly a big wolfish grin spread in Billy's face. His eyes sparkled like diamonds as he devoured the mouthwatering sight in front of him. God, that darn woman was beautiful, and there she was in just a snug, tight fitting dress.

His eyes was drawn to her ample breasts and her now, very curvaceous body and he felt a familiar stirring inside as his eyes at last ended up on her inviting and succumb lips.

"Oh, I am glad that Lisa is not interested, "he started out with a low seductive tone as he then gazed deeply into her eyes, "and I know for a fact that you are NOT a lesbian, but I would be devastated beyond belief if I would not be able to watch you, look at you, or to devour you . . . baby."

Or 'to fuck you' he thought and gave her a wolfish grin.

He took a step closer never taking his eyes off her.

At first Cassie was tongue-tied and she stared with huge eyes at him, but then she found her well needed wits and her speech again.

"Billy!" she whispered with a gasp following, "What . . .?"

"What am I doing here?" he finished the question for her and took another step forward, making her step back slowly into the hall of her apartment.

Cassie just nodded back in chock.

Looking to his left and to his right, Billy was pretty pleased as he saw that he had managed to step over the threshold and was inside. With a quick deliberate move, he turned around and closed the door behind him.

Cassie's eyes widened even more at the sound of the closing door and she looked around. Damn it, he had managed to get inside. How the hell could she have let that happen? It was a hazard to her when he was around.

"Y-yes, " she said, her voice almost abandoning her, "What are you doing here?"

Reaching for her, he took a steady grip around her arm and drew her close.

"I will answer that in a second, " he told her , then he continued with a booming voice, " After you've told me what that fucker was doing here?"

Cassie blinked. The proximity to Billy made her inside tremble.

"What? Who?"

"Don't play dumb with me Cassandra, " his hand reached up and as he softly skimmed his fingers along her jawbone he gazed with longing at her inviting lips, "I want to know what he was doing here, and I want the fuckin' truth."

Cassie found his eyes both intimidating and seductive at the same time, and she knew that lying was out of the question. Billy would spot a lie from her a mile away. Her eyes would give her away.

"Brad wants me back, " she whispered and turned her eyes down, "He's been coming around here every day since his . . . " for a second Cassie turned silent as she thought of what to say, then when looking up into Billy's eyes, she could see that he was aware of what had happened, "You know what he did, don't you?"

Billy nodded silently.

"Well, he's been very persistent, " Cassie admitted feeling the closeness to Billy taking its toll on her. She had longed so for his embrace since she had left Hawaii, even though she had been heartbroken at his outburst and harsh words towards her, she still wanted him, and now that she was almost held like in a vice in his arms, she feared that every move that she did would give her away to him.

As turned on as she was about it, just as baffled she was.

Why was he acting so possessive as his last words to her had been less than loving and wanting?