Mine {Book 1}| Completed

By Aesthetic_Books_25

I know it was wrong to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself no matter what. He was my Stepbrother I know. But... More

Characters
Explanation from the Author
Prologue: Trapped In My Depression
Chapter 1: The Dinner Occasion
Chapter 2: The Wedding
Chapter 3: More Than Just a Crush
Chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: Vixens
Chapter 6: Storming & Mom's House
Chapter 7: Washing Car
Chapter 8: The Movies
Chapter 9: Mandy's Party
Chapter 10: Gas Station & Mugged
Chapter 12: The Forbidden Kiss
Chapter 13: It's Always Gonna Be April
Chapter 14: If Only
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: 27 Straws
Chapter 17: Tell Me You Want Me
Chapter 18: Secret Us
Chapter 19: Café Shop/ Christmas Shopping
Chapter 20: Christmas
Chapter 21: Unforgettable
Chapter 22: April
Chapter 23: New Years Eve Ball
Chapter 24: You Are Mine
Chapter 25: The Game
Chapter 26: I Saw You!
Chapter 27: Are We Over?
Chapter 28: You Don't Know Me Anymore
Chapter 29: Slumber Party!
Chapter 30: What's Happened To Us?
Chapter 31: Shattered
Chapter 32: The Lake House
Chapter 33: I Can't Get Enough
Chapter 34: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Graduation Party
Chapter 37: Seventeen
Chapter 38: I'm Yours
Chapter 39: No Friend of Mine
Chapter 40: Tearing Us Apart
Chapter 41: Welcome to Lovely Ladies
Epilogue
Author's Note: 💎
Dream Cast 🌹
Q&A with Author ☕️💋
Track List
Sequel in the Works
#Miners

Chapter 11: Bonfire

426 8 0
By Aesthetic_Books_25

Chapter 11: Bonfire

                 C H R I S T O P H E R: 🥀

The second I pulled out of her, I thought I couldn't be at my highest as I have been at this moment, the moan had escaped April's mouth, and I made sure that it was perfectly fine and unseen.

I caught my breath and she sighed but she remained to press her kisses to my lips long and soft. But I just thought of how I just wanted to stay still here like this, but of course I knew it was impossible due to the idea of being on the side of nowhere from it all. In the backseat of my car.

But I'm gonna rewind a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~

8:14pm

      I pulled right into the driveway of where the Fields live right after I dropped Emma at that ridiculous party. I rolled my eyes thinking about it. But I pulled in with the headlights off. It took April only a second to actually run out. If I said I wasn't into April I be lying. I know about Crawford High and I know exactly how the girls think. But April is the only girl I think of. Every time we talk, it means a lot, every time we argue or debate, it becomes like a game. Like playing the lacrosse. And I have had many thoughts about what April expects of me.

I decided on taking her to San Diego where my friends back there are holding this bonfire. And the bonfire parties are great there in San Diego especially if Ty and Tom are there. Patrick being there might scare me. But of course, it's not like I don't care. Deep down Patrick is still my best friend. And of course I don't like thinking of him just coming along to just put his hands on anything he pleases. I know that Patrick has told Emma nothing but lies. Lies about me, I'm sure of. But none of that matters 'cause I honestly don't wish to argue or think about it.

Of course I had gotten directly to the driveway which was on Brooke Avenue and the driveway is very narrow unlike the driveway I usually pull in and out of. But of course, I had pulled up slowly. And by then, I guess April actually leaving out of her house must have been a big deal to her father, let alone her mother. But more likely her father. Garret Fields is definitely one of the wealthiest men around. And April's mother, Libby Fields is the twin sister to Amber's mother, Liddy Glossy. And I gotta say April and Amber look like sisters and not cousins.

I always hate having to talk to April's father only because I feel like he can see right through me. And last week when I met him, it definitely had made him look perfect compared to my stepfather. Even though my father died things have been just me being my mother and me. But of course others have accused my mother not setting a good example for me when she didn't marry after my father died. But then there's the stern Mr. Fields. And I think of April being perfect when he claims his daughter is anything but perfect.

     Mrs. Fields is very standoffish but also a person who wants to know a lot of things. Which I desire never to leak any information to anyone. But April declares that is just how she is. But the second I watched April walk out of the house after giving her father a hug and she quickly had come to my car and excitingly, April had skipped her way.

    April was wearing the thick makeup that she knew I liked. But mostly, April was dressed in a black thin laced dress that was knee length as she wore nylons and her hair was in two braids that was Dutch. And her mascara was on thick. And once she got in, I could smell her strong perfume that smelled like the same one Emma wears.

      I kept thinking of Emma since I dropped her off. Worried for her being at a party. She hasn't even been to one before. I think Edward told me about me that Mandy had Halloween parties and Christmas parties. But of course, Emma hasn't gone to an actual high school party. I guarantee Logan Duvall is there, trying to hit off of everything. Every little thing April has told me is true. But Emma seemed captivated by him when I saw her talking to him on the school's football field. But she claims their only friends. But of course not, Logan looks at Emma like she's a piece of an ass for him. For his pleasure. And if he'd ever put his hands on her...I'd lose my mind. Forget Patrick. Logan is the King of players. At Crawford High at least.

      I smiled once April made her way in, and I just saw how divine she looked. And I honestly couldn't believe that she looked stunning in the dress but she had a sweater coat that was long. Nights went into the fifties. So that's why she was wearing it. She had closed the door, and she literally traveled over to me. And once she got close to me, I stared at her for a bit seeing her blue eyes looking straight back at mine.

"Hey baby." She said, leaning and we both pressed our lips against each other in a quick smooch.

"Are you ready?" I asked once she buckled up and she gave me the signal as she nodded and then I breathed.

       I had pulled out of the driveway and once I did I had put my headlights on. And getting on the road it didn't take much longer. And right then, I took some time right away to absolutely just get on the closest way to the freeway so it'll get us faster to San Diego at the bonfire that I didn't neglect to tell April about before leaving. I didn't tell Emma where I'd be in case she'd actually go and tell on me to my mother or her father who scares me a lot at times.

     The freeway had a good amount of cars and I had immediately gone right towards the entry of the freeway and I just saw April who had looked more beautiful than anything. Especially tonight but she is practically glowing. It's like she's been getting laid for the first time in a long time. And just like that, I only thought she was beyond beautiful.

"So is your phone off for tonight? 'Cause...baby I want us time. No distractions. Like...your phone off." She raised a brow like she was challenging me.

I couldn't take her serious if I even tried. And of course, I just listened to her as I kept my eyes ahead. That's why I failed my first driver's test. I kept looking away from the road most of everything was a distraction. And April tends to do that all.

"Ape, my phone is on vibrate, and besides I will be out with my friends and girlfriend the entire time that I won't need to use my phone unless there's an emergency. Which I doubt will happen." I chuckled softly and I stepped on the gas pedal.

      Jokingly, she rolled her eyes that I found very sexy whenever she'd do that.

     April eyed my black leather jacket I was wearing. And I thought she didn't notice. But I think she was purposely trying to avoid that might make her go wild and very insane. Thinking about it, I just smile.

    "Why are you laughing?" There was a crack in her voice that sounded raspy with enthusiasm.

    "Nothing, Ape. Nothing..." I muttered.

     Immediately she went to change the subject which is normal for us when we talk in order to avoid arguments.

    "So...did you know Amber has a crush on you?" She said, looking at her nails, desiring not to bite them.

   "It's... um...unusual." I hesitated breathlessly.

Amber Glossy.

That girl is practically the female version of Logan. The guy April used to date. And I would never wanna date or be with anyone like Amber. I know she's April's cousin. But I wouldn't wanna think of myself with a girl like that. And rumor has it that Amber slept with Logan. But no proof of course, just rumors going around school that I caught on 'cause word travels around fast.

I smiled at the thought of Amber having any interest in me. But I wasn't sure how to react to it. But April is testing me, I can see. I will say April may be my girlfriend but she's very sneaky. And tries to trick me. Even if it's seducing me to have sex with her. That's how sneaky she is. Sneaky like a snake that slithers. I would think April and Patrick would get along just fine. He's another sneaky person.

"What do you think of that?" She giggled.

"I don't think anything of it when I know exactly what it is your trying to do, Ape." I admitted, laughing gently.

"You've never thought of Amber like how you think of me? Like maybe say her name instead of mine while we're making love?" Her voice was delicate, but I hesitated once she finished almost losing distraction on the road, but I caught myself.

What the fuck is she doing to me, my subconscious mind hissed at me. But I had to block him out.

"April, NO!" I hissed quickly in regards to that. "I rather just kiss and sleep with you. Why would I want Amber? Or any girl for that matter?"

"After Logan, I have been..."

I rolled my eyes, "hey stop! Just let that asshole go! He's not worth nothing. I know the feeling, Ape. My last girlfriend fucked me over. So... don't feel like your alone. It's a big common thing we both have."

Once I pulled off the freeway towards exit 27, I pulled on the back roads and immediately I stopped at so many red lights. And the night was a bit misty out. And some cars going directly their way. I stared over my shoulder at April as her cheeks flushed red.

"Babe, I'm not sure if your like him too." She murmured.

"April, I'd never do anything to hurt you." I said, making my voice promising than anything.

She blinked, but her mind went to another world it seemed. I took a short glimpse at her and she was thinking hard.

"It's funny. Logan said the same thing...before he cheated on me with my best friend." She mumbled.

I clicked my tongue. "I'm not Logan. When will you see that I'm not a guy like him who plays girls. Even when he's done awful and bad things. Just because he's on the football team and is the captain I don't even respect him a little bit."

"He doesn't say anything cruel to you, does he?" She became defensive.

I shook my head. "No, only about the games we are gonna do. And also, he talks about screwing cheerleaders. Taking advantage of them. And I worry for those innocent girls."

"Why babe?"

"My sister is a cheerleader, don't forget. And they been talking. And I'm worried that he might try something on her." I said, feeling emotional of the reason if it would happen.

She grabbed my hand.

"Babe, did you hear him ever mention about wanting to have sex with Emma? Or make a pact with the jocks about seducing Emma to sleep with him?" She asked, raising an eyebrow to challenge me.

Stop that April!

"No."

"Then don't worry. Logan has away at just being friends with girls in school. Remember I dated the guy for six months. I should know." She chuckled again.

The light turned green and I immediately stepped on it.

   "So what did you tell your parents when you were going out?" She asked.

   I hesitated a bit until I decided to speak. "I told them I was going to your house. But then my mother had that stupid ridiculous talk with me about...being safe when it comes to sex. And I had this talk back when I was fifteen with my first girlfriend." I rolled my eyes about it. "So that's what I told her. But Emma lies saying she was going to sleepover her friend Mandy's house."

   "But Mandy is having a party." She answered.

    "Exactly. You shoulda seen what Emma left the house in. I nearly wanted to forbid her to leave the house in the kinda dress. It was short as fuck. Showing every curve. So short. It was a low cut as well showing her back. Showing skin. And it was straps. And it showed cleavage. I mean, damn." I shook my head, feeling pissed at it still.

   "Babe, it's a party. And she's sixteen. Why do you boss her around like your her dad? She's your stepsister. And you gotta give her space. And to stop enabling her. You baby her. I mean it's like your her sugar daddy or something..." she sighed in distinguish.

   Sugar daddy?

   "No no no no April, it's not like that. She's my sister."

   "STEPSISTER!" She corrected. "Your not related."

    "So what. She's still my sister. And we have to live together because our parents are married. But I'm just worried for her." I said, looking ahead now and I just continued going straight.

   "Well, do you think Emma is pretty?" She challenged me again.

     I sat there thinking about it. Of course, I thought Emma was pretty. No she's gorgeous. Everything about her is gorgeous. Her smile, her dimples, her eyes and her laugh, especially when she's being sarcastic. And even when Emma and I fight... I still find her beautiful. But I can't be with her like how April and I are.

   "Well?"

   "I was thinking." I replied quickly, hesitating with stuttering in my voice.

   "For five minutes long?" She asked in disbelief. 

     I swallowed.

   "Okay, I do think Emma is pretty. But she's my stepsister. I have never thought of her like that."

   "Even when you saw her in a towel?" April asked, bringing that subject up for the one hundredth time. "The day you both met."

   "That was an accident. She didn't know who I was or that anyone was in the house. She didn't know I existed until Edward told her I was Colleen's son... wait you know this story. Why do you keep bringing it up like your hearing an old story or watching your favorite soap opera show again on repeat?" I said hotly.

    She chuckled like she was making in fun of me.

   "What?"

  "You know I just think your very good at hiding your feelings. We could be at that party too. And maybe you would be looking at your pretty perfect stepsister the whole time." She said.

     She has got to be kidding me.

      I had control of my temper and tried hard not to get too angry. And of course everything was about how she definitely had to find an excuse to be mad at me. I honestly didn't understand. The only reason I didn't want us going to Mandy's party because when we're in crowds is when she gets jealous the most as so do I. And I can tell many guys were in line and competition to get April after Logan had her. And of course I got her. And I don't regret coming across her and Ty said I would thank him for it one day. And it seems that I already have.

But of course I was just wondering what goes on in April's head. Why does she need to be jealous of Emma anyways? She's just my stepsister. And I know exactly that April thinks I want other girls. But I'm friendly, I flirt, and I'm just being nice to them. But April tries getting to my mind like I want to cheat on her. Does she not realize my last girlfriend and first girlfriend cheated on me? With Patrick who is my best friend. And he denies it, of course what ashamed playing bastard wouldn't?

I have thought of nothing but wanting to stop April's jealousy over other girls. Even if it is also over Emma. Emma is just my stepsister and she seems nothing but jealous of her. Whether it is because of Emma being beautiful, which is true. But if it's about her thinking I want to be with Emma it is definitely ridiculous. And I just drive here, thinking of how insane it is.

I thought of how I would be able to relax April no matter. And even when we fight it's like we're meant to still be into each other. And just like that, I saw how April sighed and I just shook my head, not believing how insane and ridiculous it is.

"April, Emma is my stepsister. Why do you assume-"

"-it's a fucking lie if you say not." She cut me off.

I gripped hard onto the steering wheel and quickly I stopped over, to pull over on the road fast with a jolt. And just like that, I paused, breathing being so frustrated. And I just wanted to be nothing but upset with the idea or thought how jealous she is. But then I thought of nothing else but something else...

"What about you and Luke?" I mentioned finally throwing my jealousy at her. "Victoria Blossom's boyfriend. I saw you both talking. You two were extremely close."

She scoffed. "No, nothing is going on with Luke and I. He is just a friend of mine."

"A friend when you hate his girlfriend?" I laughed in disbelief.

Just as it was, I stared at April, turning my direction at her. I could just scream my head off. But I controlled my anger. I needed to stop myself from being so fucking angry at how she can be so jealous. But now it's my turn.

"We were only talking...Christopher." She bit out.

"About what?" I spat back at her.

"School. We both are in Geometry together." She said.

Somehow I knew it was true. But what's the fun in believing her?

I slammed my fist on the wheel, feeling my knuckles burn from the contact.

"Babe," she grabbed my hand pulling it towards her forcing me to open my fist seeing my knuckles sore and red that could turn out to be a bruise later. "Look at what you did."

I didn't care. And it didn't long before, April forced me to go to the nearest drug store that was nearly right by the corner and just like that, April went in and then she came out with an ace bandage to wrap around my hand.

     There was little I could say but how sore my hand felt. I swore it had drawn blood. But I tried not to move my hand as she wrapped the material around my hand several times and securing it, and cutting the end of it with the scissors.

   "I'm sorry." I muttered.

   She looked at me with her piercing blue eyes, and I just thought of how could I ever get mad at her? Even if she tested me to get jealous.

   "Hey it's okay, babe. It's okay. Don't talk." She said soothingly.

  "I just-"

  "Christopher, don't." She said fast and just like that, she remained silent but still staring at her eyes.

    It didn't take much time until I decided we get back on the road, my hand was sore but I ignored the pain of course. And once we drove, we got directly towards a part of the road that I looked at the side just before the bonfire. And I looked at everything that was right in front of me. But then I turned my head looking at her. I put the car in park and i gently played at the end of her left braid, and I think she adored it.

     And it didn't take long before we both unbuckled ourselves and I had grabbed her by the waist where she had straddled on top of me which her lips had kissed my lips long and very hard that her lips never got off mine. She sucked on my bottom lip when a moan came from her. Her sweater was off her now and by then, I allowed ourselves to crawl into the backseat.

   "Wait...what about the bonfire?" April asked.

    I put my hand up to the side of her cheek, stroking. "It can wait. We can be ten minutes late."

  "Christopher..." she moaned softly once I began to suck on the crook of her neck, deciding to mark her with a hickie I assumed would appear. "Your friends." She said out of breath.

  "Forget about them. I just need you, April. It can be quick. I just need you now." I breathed softly.

      And even though it was hard for both of us not to say no, and quickly, I sat up, pulling April up who straddled on top of me. She sat on me that I got aroused feeling my dick become hard as a rock within seconds. I moaned, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her down against me.

     She pressed her lips to mine, hard that we both moaned. April started to unbutton her dress that I ended up helping her with. And she had kissed her lips to mine in the process of unbuttoning. And then I helped her lift her dress off over her head, landing on the floor of the backseat. She kept her shoes on, but her bra was strapless and I caressed her breasts. Stroking them gently and she gasped from my touch with her head leaning back.

It doesn't seem out of the norm that I'm into her more than I have been with anyone. And I won't lie to myself a few months ago I used to have hookups with plenty of girls. Girls that I don't remember their names that I was so drunk. That started after Gina. Gina who I had been in love with since I was fourteen. And when I think of her I regret ever lying eyes on her. But with April everything's different. Better.

April is beautiful that I take every part of her in that it is impossible. And just from this, I stare into her eyes as she kisses my lips hard and a moan escapes my lips. And in seconds she pulls my jacket off of me. And this would be the fifth time this week we've had sex. And I don't plan on doing it with anyone else.

Looking into April's eyes I just knew I wanted to be with her and no one else. And then in seconds we changed positions where I threw her down on the seat seat on her back. And just like that, I pulled my shirt off over my head and it fell on the floor. And I began to kiss the beautiful navel and abdomen of hers and she moaned. She moaned so loud with a sigh she held my head, putting her fingers in my hair which felt good that her moans already got me going insane for her. And I don't like to take things very slow.

I had very much kissed up her navel and she sighed like she was losing control. The feeling was too good for her. I looked up at her, giving her full eye contact while she stared at me, moaning and she nodded letting me know that she was being pleased already. And from that, she took her bra off and she took my hands putting them on her breast and I gently squeezed and she moaned so loud, I thought someone might hear.

And quickly I brought my lips to hers and as I kissed her, I brought my hands to pull down her panties. And within seconds, I had pulled out a condom from my pocket, opening the packet and I had to tear it open with my teeth. And just in seconds, I had pulled my jeans off and I had placed the condom on myself. And she grabbed my arm, holding onto my wrist just when I quickly decided on easing myself into her. And once I slammed into her she moaned so loud, it had me moaning with her.

I had thrusted in her and she moaned so loud that she stared right up at me as I was moving in and out of her in a rapid pace. She moaned my name out a few times. And I just had gone crazy from her moans and of course I had just been thrusting my long length into her. And I definitely just had gone for what I wanted. She moaned, pulling me down on top of her by the back of my neck, where she kissed my lips so hard it was like she hadn't had enough.

       And very steadily, I pinned her arms down as I was going in deeper to her. But I went slow so she could feel all of it. And from this, I had gone deeper and she was taking it with loud moans. And the dominating of it, I thought I could just come. She was getting to my mind. And I enjoyed giving it all. I stared at her in the eyes as she nodded letting me know she was going to come. It got me too excited that I just kept thrusting faster and harder into her. Grasping one breast in her hand she moaned with her head back and I felt her coming quick. I moaned, letting her have it all and my eyes rolled in back of my head and just in seconds I knew I was climaxing. And she wanted me to give it all to her. And just then I came long and hard, releasing into her. And once I did we both moaned at each other as I was coming but my head was hiding in the crook of her neck, and she gasped with a sigh, breathing. And then I pulled out of her and I collapsed on top of her, trying to breath with her.

   "Oh my god, baby. You made me come so hard." She whispered in my ear. "I needed that."

      I had stayed still, unable to move that I was stiff. And I just remained still, breathing rapidly right by her as she had pulled me in to kiss her. And since we just had sex, I thought I might not be able to move. And I sighed, and I just kissed her forehead and we both lied beside each other in the car of the backseat.

   "Did that show you that I don't want anybody else?" I rasped to her ear.

   "Yes, baby. I'm yours. And your all mine. I don't want anyone else having you. Just be mine, Christopher Greyson." She whispered to me in a soft voice that I couldn't resist hearing. She then cleared her throat.

      April sat up going down to reach for her clothes but I honestly didn't want her moving so I snaked my arm around her waist and I pulled her back down with me.

   "What are you doing?" My voice came out seductively.

   "Getting dressed. We have to go to the bonfire, don't we? It started at 8:30. It's already after nine." She said.

     I rolled my eyes. "Ape, I don't think I can handle it."

   "Their your friends and your the one who wanted to come here tonight...so I can meet all of your friends." She said, her brow rising.

    I sighed. "No babe, that's not what I mean. I mean having you. I want you again. Right now." I said with a husk in my voice.

    "Seriously babe?" She said.

I aggressively took her by the waist and I pulled her on top of me. And I kissed her so aggressively that she had given in no matter how much she definitely didn't want to. And just like that, we went in for another round.

9:15pm

I pulled April along side with me once we entered onto the beach after we gotten out of my car. I left my phone in the car, turned off only 'cause April wanted me to. And of course I know we're literally an hour late but having two rounds with April gets out of hand. And of course, I knew Ty would be there. Ty definitely knew exactly what hosting a bonfire would be. He literally used to live on beach when he was seven.

        I will just say that Ty and I have been so close. And I've known him since I was nine. It was the third grade and I practically had Patrick as my best friend but he wasn't the only. Ty came in when we were third grade. It was Miss Frenchy's classroom and I remember it pacifically. And however, Ty has been a great friend.

     And there's also Tom. I met Tom around the same time as Ty. But a little after. In San Diego you practically know everybody. My parents were friends with Tom's parents. And Tom and I became extremely close. But I was close with Ty and Patrick just the same. And then there is Liam. Except Liam and I met years after. I met Liam in sixth grade. I remember it because a bit before my father died he used to say horrible things about about me. It led to a point when he used to say awful things. He was my first fight. I got suspended for three weeks because of it.

But after my father died he tried making good friends with me in which I didn't want to so I fought him again but I got expelled that time. Liam has ended up in the hospital with a fractured rib cage and a broken arm. Mom was furious at my twelve year old mind. And she made me write a letter to the principal, the board of education and Liam and his family. Which I didn't want to, but I did. And I ended up after I had written the letter visiting Liam where I apologized and I did mean it. And since then we became friends. Liam and I had a lot in common as friends. I lost my father, his father killed himself with a gun right to his head when Liam was seven. He watched it and it had traumatized him. And I guess it was destiny we'd be friends.

I stared at them all gathered around the bonfire, plenty just sitting around. And of course many standing with the red party cups. And Ty was always life of the party. And he saw me with April which made him leap in excitement. I was holding April's hand which had definitely amazed him that April and I were still seeing each other that Ty was happy of. He's the only one out of my friends who April has met. There are a lot of girls at the bonfire of course. Ty has a taste for girls.

I had definitely hugged Ty in the best bro hug I've given him since the wedding. Ty told my friends but of course, they honestly couldn't believe my mother got married when she wept for six years straight. I was thirteen having to watch her go off to therapy and stay on strange pills for he depression. So I agree how fucking crazy it is. And so quickly after dating him. Edward divorced in August and by September he dates my mom and then in October they get engaged, and in November their married. All of it is a bit fucked up. And I had no say in if she was allowed to marry or not. My mom is thirty-five so of course I couldn't tell her not to when I'm only seventeen. But all my friends know that my mother got married and they assume I'm not okay with it.

It seemed like everyone had their eyes on me. But they had their eyes on April, not me. Some stared in curiosity, envy and even friendly. But lots had the envy look. I hadn't paid any mind to it while I'm sure April did. She had looked directly over at the girls that kept staring. Everyone knew I was dating. Well not all, but most. The girls were the ones staring. But unfortunately I didn't care at all because I had April with me who looked incredibly beautiful.

I took in a deep breath and quickly Ty had walked right in whisking April away to greet everybody. That was meaning, Tom, Liam, Garret, Sean and even Patrick. She hadn't met Patrick officially. But yesterday after what I did to him I kinda had regret to him. But still he had kissed my stepsister. And I don't know why but I honestly don't want any guys having her. I claim her as my innocent sister to stay innocent, fragile and very delicate. So when I saw Patrick kissing her, I lost my temper. But most of the damage I did was not because he was kissing Emma. It was because he slept with Gina. And I could never forgive him for it. But only...I saw his face and it looks not as bad as it was when I punched him. He had a bruise on his cheekbone. We eyed each other and I refused to say anything.

April looked happy to actually see everyone. I just stared at Jessica who reminded me of Gina. Her dark hair was braided into fishtails. And she was wearing a jean jacket and a low cut crop top and hipster jeans, showing her abs off. Jessica was Gina's best friend here in San Diego. Jessica looked at me while staring at me in this hungry kinda way. I can't believe Ty invited her or let her come at all.

"Hey Christopher..." Jessica flirted with me in the most seductive way that I wanted to turn my head away but she's judgmental just like Gina's parents, the Braithwaite's are. "You look dashing...tonight."

"And you look great." I commented, being crossed with her.

"And you seem to pick the leafy ones, don't you? It might tear Gina up if she knew. Wouldn't you say? But wow you picked Barbie's twin." She laughed at the end where I just rolled my eyes at her as I couldn't believe I was standing here with my ex's best friend.

"What are you trying to do, Jessica? Make me look like a loser or feel guilty. Because I don't feel bad. I did what I had to do." I admitted to her.

Jessica is blinded by Gina's lies. Or so it seems. She's one of those friends every girl has that butts into her bestie's relationship. And this girl tried to find an excuse for Gina not to date me. And now she's judging me about who I'm dating now. And I just can't stand the idea of how judgmental Jessica can be. I can't believe Gina was friends with a girl like this. And of course, I looked over seeing April actually laughing with Ty and Liam which I rolled my eyes at.

    "You broke my best friend's heart." She spoke with the voice that was gentle but inside it was angry and just fierce.

   "Well, your best friend is the one who cheated. So who broke who now?" I spat in defense.

     She laughed in disbelief at me. "Gina didn't cheat on you. She wouldn't do that. She was in love with you and you broke her heart. You only assumed. You didn't hear her out. Plus, you never told her how much you loved her when she put so much into your both relationship. How do you just cut her off like that?" She said, going with Gina's story.

     "That is not true. I told her all the time that I loved her. And what do you know? You weren't even in our relationship to know anything. Just because Gina says." I rolled my eyes.

     I was nearly ready to break something. Something quite like her mouth she needs to shut.

   "Have you even called Gina? Emailed her since you broke up with her? Not even a simple hello?" She said, I remained quiet while she stared, knowing the answer. "Figures...you are just an asshole, Christopher. If you broke Gina you might break her too."

      She referred to April and it's funny because Lindsay was never the good on relationships. What the hell does she know?

    "How is she?" I asked anyways just a tad bit curious.

   "Like you care. But she's been better after a long five months of you being a fucking asshole."

      I just couldn't believe I was standing here with her and talking about my ex. I really wish I was talking about anything but Gina. I stared at Jessica but the hard part was her crop top was low cut that her cleavage was revealing. And I never could help but notice that Lindsay has always had a crush on me. Even when I was dating Gina. It explains why she wanted that threesome we had.

   "But it must be the sex that was the only thing that made you not an asshole. I'll agree the sex with you was good. I remember us. I remember when you banged mine and Gina's vaginas so hard we begged for it again and again." She said.

   "That was a long time ago, Jessica." I muttered.

    "I always found you very sexy, Christopher. Remember that time our school had the fundraiser of a car wash we did. And even though you were dating my best friend, I caught you looking at my tits." She said.

     I got hot all of a sudden once she brought that up. I was fifteen then. That is quite like two years ago.

"I was fifteen. You know I never liked you like that. And that threesome was a one time thing. And I'd never sleep with you. Plus, your Gina's best friend." I said. "I'd never do that."

That said, Jessica had gotten close to my face and the next thing I saw coming was how she slapped me so hard my face turned to my right. And I just couldn't even bear how she slapped me, but I just didn't care about Jessica anyways. And then she just gave me the pissed off look like I insulted her when I was speaking the truth.

"Your a dick." She spat.

And as soon as she walked away, I was speechless of what exactly happened or what I said. Did I say anything that would make her so pissed off. But then I saw that April was beyond busy with my friends which I gotta say I wasn't cool with at all. But then, I had walked my way in there grabbing her. And since there was music going on I just held onto her.

I looked at Jessica who had a devil look on her face the second I had kissed April. And I wasn't doing it to get revenge on Jessica. I was doing it to get her off my case. And I had just thought of nothing but taking April away from that crowd.

We both had grabbed the red party cups and in which had alcohol in them. We both took gulps from the flavor of beer. And of course I didn't tell my mom that I was going to a bonfire in San Diego. Or that there would be alcohol. I stopped drinking from my cup and then I noticed April continued gulping hers down in which I stared at, shocked.

"Wow," I said in response of her drinking.

"You didn't think a girl from Santa Monica can drink?" She giggled in which I chuckled and right away I grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up off the ground and she giggled in excitement.

      She squealed in my arms with excitement that definitely got me. And the entire time I just focused on April looking beyond beautiful. But I was terrified of someone trying to steal her from me. Perhaps like she might want Logan over me. Maybe she'd want to go back to him. As if she'd crave for something better. It doesn't matter how many times we argue, wrestle like kids, laugh at stupid but funny jokes, or even if we're screwing. No matter the issue, I still fear that we could be torn apart.

     Regardless if some chick came around begging to have sex with me. I wouldn't be able to comprehend the idea to do it. No matter how hot the girl could be. And I just sometimes wish we both could get over our trust issues.

     I hate how jealous April is of Emma. I will admit Emma is gorgeous, sexy and beautiful and even charming. It's her brown eyes. It's like she has avoided me purposely. But Emma is my stepsister I shouldn't even think of her like that. I try not to. I mean, when I first saw Emma I swear I nearly went crazy as I controlled myself. I watched her naked underneath her towel. And god, I saw how sexy she was and if I could I would have screwed her there. But that was before we knew about our parents engagement and it was before we became stepbrother and stepsister. So it wouldn't have been a crime at the time but now it would be.

     If Edward knew I would or even want to fuck his daughter I think he'd punch my face in. Sometimes my mom's new husband scares me. His body language and how he talks to me like I'm a client or even a patient for him. He seems like he goes after women's body and women love his attention and money. Edward is piled with money that is what mom told me on that day she came home from work informing me on her new love. But she refused for me to meet him no matter how much it was driving me crazy.

     Moving to Santa Monica killed me. I had to leave the house I was born and raised in. The house my father worked his ass off for him and mom to move into back when mom was four months pregnant with me and how she feared of a miscarriage due to Grandma having lots since miscarries happened on her side of the family. Mom was going on eighteen when I was born and she definitely wanted to just get married before having a baby at seventeen. She was six months when she and my father eloped. They didn't have a big wedding. So when mom married Edward it was technically her first time having a big wedding at the church, and having a reception and so many guests and dancing and celebrating. She didn't have that when she married my father. Mostly 'cause no one approved of their relationship along with the idea my father had been in and out of juvenile prison and how he practically played girls at the school even when he was dating my mother, but also because he got my mother pregnant. So mom's family didn't like the idea of them getting married so that was the only reason my father decided they would only elope.

     I brought April over with me while she had her cup that suddenly got refilled with beer and she walked with me as if I was giving her an explore of an island. And she just looked like she was in heaven. And I just thought of April who was definitely in the mood for dancing while drinking.

   And during the time, I just pulled April against me. Her back was towards the front of my body. April is the only thing I was focusing on while I just took her by the hand and spun her around to face me. She excitingly shrieked and I definitely thought of kissing April in front of all my friends.

    The beach was packed with so many that Ty invited. And of course there were so many dancing while the loud music played. It was Hawaiian mixed with Jamaican music. And right I had pulled April right at me. My arms wrapped around her but then one arm stroked one of her arms, sliding down her left side, tickling her a bit. And she just was in heaven with me. Others watched us. Even Jessica stared in envy. It all made sense to me why she hated that Gina and I dated. It was because she wanted me. I was fifteen at that fundraiser. Of course I stared at her tits and her ass and her body. I thought she was quite cute. But I wouldn't date her because she's Gina's best friend. And she would be breaking girl code if she even so put a hand on me. But like I've said, I'm with April. I've learned to be faithful. And not to be a player like my dad was at my age.

I was clearly not caring about anyone around me but except April who I could definitely enjoy the time as of course, I just wanted to dance the night away. And of course, April had taken the time to jump up on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I gave her the longest eye contact as ever. And while I stared at her I became breathless. And I couldn't quite end my enthusiastic behavior with April in my arms as I held her by the waist, holding her up. We kissed for the longest moment that made her go wild.

"Gee, Christopher, I wish you were inside me again." She whispered to my ear that was only audible for me to hear.

I knew this was definitely true from the way she was kissing me, aggressively. And she pulled at my lower lip with her teeth that had me groaning for pleasure. The more she had kissed me so hard, it got me turning hot. Imagining myself screwing her again. But I knew I couldn't. Even if I tore her clothes off right here right now... I couldn't. We're here with my friends and I don't want them to know anything about our apparent sex life.

      I felt like I might be able to just tease the crap out of her. And of course, I stared at April who was eyeing me and was dwelling on us to abandon my friends. I couldn't even resist if I tried. She bit on my neck, nipping my flesh with her teeth. I released an erratic moan.

   "Baby," she hummed in my ear. "I need you right now. I want you inside me. Please baby."

I rolled my eyes as she had sucked on my neck and I was hoping nobody was watching. Everyone was either getting drunk or just laughing, dancing, making out or drinking. And just from it all, I stared at April.

"Ape, not here. Not now. We're at a bonfire." I seethed in my lowest voice I could use, reminding her where we are.

   "Baby, I honestly don't care." She ran her palms down my chest passing my black leather jacket. "I gave it up to you in the car I can recall sometime ago. And it was because you wanted it as the sex fiend you are. So now..." she raised a brow seductively that I couldn't even resist it even if I forced myself to. "...it's my turn to get it, babe. And I want it now. I need you inside me." She muttered the last part to my ear that it made me hard already.

     I rolled my eyes at her no matter how adorable she is. I'm the one who mostly enjoys fucking in strange places. And of course, I just thought of nothing but how much sex we have is turning into an addiction that we been craving each other. Almost like every second. We fucked in the back of my Mercedes and of course, now she wants me to fuck her again.

   I had put April back down on her feet. But this time she took her shoes off throwing it on the sand somewhere. And there were loud screams of happiness coming from the teenage girls here. I sushed April to keep quiet and I whisked is away back to the parking lot and the second I got to my car that I unlocked, which was done immediately and April shoved me aggressively against the car door, and she attacked me with kisses. So hard that I couldn't breathe.

     I tried calming her down and to stop her until we get it. But she honestly didn't want to wait. I tried pulling my lips from her but she pressed her lips on mine, feeling bruised from her being aggressive. I chuckled against her mouth and her kissing me like this went right down to my dick that I was hard as a rock. April seems to have a crazy affect on me that I can't resist.

     I kissed her back the hardest I have ever kissed her. April was very much into this as much as any girl would be with me. From the corner, I just saw through the entry was the fire rising up in the distance with the loud music and the teens shouting while playing beer pong.

    I ignored them but in case someone came out of here, I just needed her in the car. But when I tried to she refused to. And it was crazy how seductive and dominant April can be when she wants to be. She had pecked my lips a few times. And I allowed her to kiss me as she pleases. And as I stayed back she had switched positions. And she threw herself against the car door, pulling me in, breathing me in and she started sucking on my neck that had me moaning and her hands were in my hair.

     I kissed her so gently and even harder. But I just allowed her to do whatever she pleased. And I just allowed her to kiss me so hard that she was moaning it got me more turned on even more than anything. So I groaned trying to relax myself. But instead of this, I knew April didn't want it done inside the car. She had then pushed me down at my head down past her thighs until I was on my knees.

    "Eat me out, baby. Right here. Right now." She begged me in which I nodded with a grin and as I was on my knees, I had lifted her dress up and I had moved her thong to the side.

     I had massaged the tips of my finger on her hungry sex. Her clit was so wet which turned me on more than ever. I looked up at her as she was in the most devoted pleasure.

   "Taste me, Christopher. I need to feel you." She said.

      And just like that, I just looked at her, smiling shortly and then I pulled her thong down throwing it on the side of pavement of the parking lot right by April's bare-feet. And I had watched her lift her dress up off over head, throwing it on the ground. And as I started to lick and suck on her clitoris she moaned so loud it got me harder than ever. I groaned while I was licking and sucking every ounce of her wet clit.

      I looked up to give her eye contact that I saw exactly how much she was loving it. I then moved my fingers in and out of her while I licked her beautiful pussy. And she had put her hands in my hair, pulling.

   "Yeah, baby, just like that. Keep doing it like that...oh my...fuck...right there, baby." She breathed so heavy I thought she was going crazy.

     I laughed against her sex as I was moving my fingers everso tightly and so hard.

   "Your so tight." I said horsely. "So tight. The tightest you've ever been." I moved my fingers in and out slow at first but then I picked up my pace that was so fast her hips were turning.

      I had then came up just in moments when I knew she was close. She gave me the worst death glare but I knew this is not how she should get off. I had then taken my jacket off, throwing it off actually. And then I took my shirt off and I took April throwing her on the hood of my car over the edge on her belly.

    I separated her legs apart. And I knew she was begging. I had unbuckled my belt and undoing the zipper to my jeans and I released myself and just like that, I slipped my cock inside her. She moaned the second I was in her. I placed both of my hands on her hips as I began backing her towards me on my cock, riding it with pleasure. I felt myself going wild for her. My cock not stopping for a second as she was backing onto my cock with loud moans. Both of us were moaning so loud I cussed under my breath multiple times as I felt my member hitting deep into her.

   "Oh my god, don't stop. Please don't stop. Right there...baby. If you stop I swear to god I'm gonna kill you." She moaned loudly, her hands holding onto the front of my car. "I want you to make me come."

   "Christ..." I bit out, not being able to stop even if I wanted to. I just kept pushing my cock into her even harder and faster.

   I wasn't sure if I would be able to stop. It as too good. My body burned. And as I was fucking her from behind she kept screaming my name and she kept begging for me to go harder and faster.

   "Harder. Fuck me harder, Christopher. I know you can fuck me harder than this..." she whispered breathlessly while we were meeting each other's thrusts.

After her demand, I went in faster. My abdomen hitting against her buttocks hard while I was inside her, going in and out fast but deep. So deep I could tell she could hardly stand it. And I just kept fucking her deep and hard that it was impossible not to get anything better than this. I had just continued to press my palms onto her hips tightly. With the enthusiasm of excitement I got too carried away, I spanked her ass that she really loved and she moaned from the contact hitting on her bare ass.

And in seconds, I knew she would come. And she would always make the same loud moaning sounds she always did before she'd convulse.

"Oh my god...April..." I spit out, thrusting into her even harder. And of course, her head was leaning back.

I grabbed one of her braids, holding it back as I was fucking her with full on speed pleasure. And just in that moment, she moaned so loudly. And then I released her braid and I just took her arm, holding it behind her back as I was pounding my cock into her that she was screaming and begging for an orgasm.

"Oh my god...April...I'm.." I murmured, unable to finish from being so much in pleasure, and of course her moaning and her mouth full of cussing was definitely impossible. "April, I'm gonna come."

Without no need to stop or even thinking of stopping. Partly her body looked behind me and she looked at me with her blue eyes having immediate lust of patience as possible for me. While I thrusted harder and even harder again I felt her come hard. So hard she was moaning out my name that got me off just about when I felt myself building to another orgasm tonight.

"I'm gonna come so fucking hard." I growled.

"Yes, I want you to come for me, baby. You gotta come for me." She begged as I thrusted myself right against her from behind. And she moaned ever-so loudly that I knew she was coming again. Hard and long. She moaned with a pitchy cry that she definitely was coming nonstop. "Who else could you make come like this? Please tell me you won't have anyone else come for you like this?"

I knew I would come any second. And I just couldn't stop. I thrusted in her so hard and the faster and the harder I thrusted the more I would feel myself ready to release. I felt her convulse around me. She was breathing so loud with a bloody cry. I had taken my hand covering her mouth, and with muffled moaning I kept thrusting into her.

My moaning only got louder so right then and there I warned how hard I was going to come.

"Give it to me, baby. Gimme all of you." She pleaded.

I nodded and with a moan, I pulled out of her and I released myself onto her lower back and I moaned every long and hard orgasm I was doing on her. And she moaned with me as she watched me jerking onto her. And just in seconds, her moaning faded and then both turned into heavy breaths. And then I crashed on her and then I pecked the back of her nape.

Our breathing paced together. And it went slow little by little. And then she turned around and she pulled me in to kiss her. My hands cupped both sides of her cheek as I kissed her heavenly gentle this time. And our breathing became one. And then quickly it turned to being a very unique experience with pleasure and passion.

"Oh my god..." she sighed. "That was amazing."

"No, you are amazing, Ape." I softly said.

And very little was said and we both kissed multiple times. And just like that, I grinned and I pulled her into me. And just like that, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

"Christopher, you make me crazy for you." She whispered.

"You make me just as crazy for you as I do for you." I said, and I stroked her cheek with affection.

"God..." she breathed and then she kissed me so hard it was her desiring me again.

"We should get back." I suggested.

But before I could do anything she kissed my lips harder than ever, craving me. She moaned into the kiss. But I broke it, breaking free from it.

"Okay okay okay, April. We really gotta get back." I kept my voice gentle as possible and just like that the music was heard from the bonfire party and the loud shouting on the beach.

"Baby, is it crazy if you'd just hold me?" She said in a whiney tone, but I embraced her in against me and she then kissed me gently. "My god...that was the best sex yet." She sighed to me.

And I stared at her blue piercing eyes that I could never stray from. And just like that I stared at her but then I had pulled my jeans back up onto my hips. And I buckled my belt back up and then I grabbed my shirt placing it back on. But of course, I took my leather jacket throwing it back into my car. And right after I shut my car door, I went to my driver's seat to find my phone checking to see if I had any missed calls or texts. But of course there was nothing.

"Christopher, what are you doing? You promised no phone." She crossed her arms, and I looked at her back in her black dress, staring at me.

"I need to check in with my mother. It'll only be a second. I promise." I pleaded, only because if I don't call mom I know she will be very concerned and by the morning she'd be throwing questions at me which I refuse to listen to.

I think mom and Edward should be home by now. They weren't going to stay out too late since Edward could get called into work at anytime.

I sat in the driver's seat, shutting the door and suddenly, I just remained silent and I took my phone going to my mother's number that was a start of a 687 digit. And right away I had just sat there awaiting for my mom to pick up. But she's practically deaf when it comes to her phone ringing. And that has always irritated me when people don't pick up their phone. Don't people know what a ring sounds like?

I just looked at April who decided to stay outside of the car, leaning against it. And right when I began calling my mother it took after what seemed like ten rings for her to answer. And it's only going on ten.

"Hello, Christopher." She answered.

"Hi mom. It's me just checking in with you. But don't worry...April and I are fine. I'll be home in a bit." I told her, only lying somewhat to her about being home soon 'cause I know she will want me back before midnight.

"Okay honey. I'm glad you called. Your stepdad and I just got in. So...you did drop Emma off, right? She got to her friend's house safely?" She said.

"Yeah, she got there okay." I said, playing along making sure I didn't make it obvious Emma went to a party and not just a sleepover or a studying group.

Mom will be crossed with us if she knew the truth. So I got to lie about this no matter how much it kills me to lie to my own mother.

"Has she called you? She hasn't checked in with Edward yet. He's a bit worried."

"No, she hadn't." I replied. "Do you want me to call and check on her?" I offered.

"No, honey. It's okay. Emma is sixteen. If I know her like Edward I'm sure she's nothing like me. I mean she's just with Victoria, Mandy and Peach, right?" She said.

When she mentioned Emma's friends it made me think of them. Victoria is the dirty blonde with ocean blue eyes and she's dating Luke. And then there's Mandy who I find attractive. Her brown hair and blue eyes spill it all. And she's tall and just as clever as Emma is. And Peach. Or as I say Peaches. I only like to call her Peaches because it suits her better. And I do love blondes a lot. And any blonde it's practically Peaches and April who are both just these amazing feminine beings to me.

The second I heard my mom tell me not to, I just thought of nothing maybe just checking up on her in case Edward is worried about her.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you when I get home. I'll send you text." I promised.

"Okay honey. See you later. And don't forget to drive safely." She said.

And then she hung up. After she did, I decided on calling Mandy just checking to make sure everything was going fine there. The line rang twice and then she picked up.

"Hello?" Mandy yelled over the loud music.

I immediately had to yell into the phone so she'd hear me. "Mandy, it's me. Christopher. Emma's stepbrother."

"Oh hey! What's up!"

"Mandy, I'm just calling checking up with Emma. How is she? Is she doing alright?" I said, my voice panicking.

The music in the background of the phone was loud I could hardly hear myself speak.

"She is doing great, Christopher. You have no need to worry. She was with Victoria and Luke by the pool. So she's fine. You don't need to baby her. And even if you are her older protective stepbrother...stop worrying." Mandy spoke, and I swear Aaron is a lucky guy. Mandy has a hot sexy voice. There's no way no guy wouldn't be into her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just checking in."

"Don't be sorry. Just go and have fun with April. 'Cause that's exactly what I'm doing. Having fun." She giggled into the phone, sounding a bit tipsy to my personal opinion.

In the background I heard someone nearly yell, "NOT ON THE TABLE!"

"I gotta go. But don't worry about Emma. She's fine. Okay."

"Alright, bye." I ended the call and then I clicked the off button leaving my phone inside the glove compartment as it was still on silent.

By then, I just shut it up and then I opened my car door, shutting it and then I got out of my car, locking it and I went around seeing April waiting there for patiently.

"Come on, beautiful." I spoke softly, holding my hand out to her to come with me back to the party.

With a warm bright smile she took my hand, interlocking her fingers in with mine. I kissed the tips of her fingers just as we started walking back. And when we got to the bonfire everyone looked nearly so drunk that this party may not go on forever.

11:04

Just as the night was going good, I couldn't feel more content at where I was. I assume my mother and Edward were asleep so of course it wouldn't matter how late I will be out. But here I was lying on the blanket on the beach where the bonfire was happening.

I had April lying right beside me. But we were clothed and not having sex. We were just lying on our backs seeing the foggy sky. To me it looked like it might rain or it's just a not clear night in the sky. I stared at April who was next to me. And of course, I just thought of how amazing it was to have April right with me. And I brushed my hand over hers, stroking. And the music was gentle. It was like old 1950's slow dancing music.

Here on the beach there were plenty of couples laughing, making out, talking or drinking. I enjoyed every nerve of it. April had what seemed to be her fifth cup of beer. I tried stopping her plenty of times not to drink as much but of course as stubborn as she is she kept drinking. And I like how aggressive she can be. So after she refused, we lied down on this blanket I had in my trunk. It is a dark blue and red plaid blanket made out of cotton. It's not a picnic blanket material. But I made it that way. Or I tried to make it seem like it was.

I pulled April on towards me so she was straddling my waist and she kissed me so hard and heavy that I moaned against her lips. My hands cupping her cheeks during the long kiss we both made. But it was nothing like the decent fuck we had an hour ago. And I can still hear April's moans in my head. It turns me on just thinking of it.

"Baby, you got to know how grateful I am that I have you." April started, as she stroked my hair. "And I'm sorry that I get possessive, needy or insanely jealous of the girls you talk to. But their all beautiful and it makes me think that you are like Logan. And that scares me more than anything baby. And I just fear history will repeat itself. But more importantly Luke and I are just friends. We were talking about our Geometry test. That's it, Christopher. I promise I'd never-"

      I kissed her to shut her up and I wrapped my arms around her, turning her over on her back where I was hovering over her and I attacked her with kisses all over her neck. And of course, I kissed April like the world was ending and it would be my last kiss I'd ever give her.

"I take that you forgive me." She raised a brow.

"Babe, I have the second I screwed you in the backseat of my car. And then screwing you outside of my car." I said, and then I kissed her again because I wanted less talking and more action of PDA.

"You screwed me so good. Logan never fucked me that good." She giggled sinisterly as she was shading her ex boyfriend in a song or some poem.

The mention of Logan's name made me jealous. But I knew April isn't ever going to screw that player. But when she shaded him saying I satisfied her better something he could never do it made me feel so much better about myself and then the jealousy flew away out of my body leaving like a virus does after twenty-four hours.

"Well I got the most perfect girl." I admitted to her.

I nuzzled our noses and then I kissed her lips again and she moaned against my lips. By then, she pressed her palms against my chest, lifting me up further. I looked, noticing so many people were watching us. And of course I didn't care. But April surely did and by then she turned me over so I was lying on my back and she climbed on top of me, hovering over me to attack me with her kisses.

"Babe, everyone's staring." April muttered while I was kissing her neck in pleasure and she eventually gasped with a sighing pleasure.

I looked around seeing them stare but in a way I didn't care who saw.

"Their just jealous. Ignore them, babe." I smiled, in which she gaped at my comment to ignore them but honestly their stares meant absolutely nothing to me.

The only thing I could actually see about certain things the way it goes, the way Patrick stared at me like he wanted nothing but to punch my face in. And I honestly couldn't handle his monstrous glare. And I gotta say the sunglasses he had put on just now blocked the bruises on his face I gave him. I was practically proud of what I did to him. For stealing Gina from me and then almost taking Emma and using her like he does with so many girls. And now that Patrick isn't talking to Emma then maybe it is time that Patrick may want nothing to do with Emma because of the damage I caused last night.

I just couldn't quite even imagine what Patrick is thinking. And I just wanted to see Patrick try to say something. I watched him pick up the red party cup that obviously had beer in it and on his right hand he was wearing this strange silver thick ring on his middle finger. And of course I wasn't even pleased or proud of the idea of Patrick staring at me. April knows nothing about the exact fight but she knows I bashed Patrick's face with my bear fists. A fight I obviously won. And of course, April knew it involved Emma. But wasn't sure of what caused it or why I did it. I'm glad April didn't see me doing that or she would have had more power over me to stop. The same power every girlfriend has on her boyfriend.

But what upsets me more is that Emma had to see me get angry. And very territorial. Protective over my stepsister from a player like him once I saw Patrick kissing Emma. And the way it seemed it was like he was coming into her too strong and way too fast. And of course, I could tell he was enjoying kissing my stepsister. But he's never gonna touch her again. I'll be sure of it.

April noticed I froze. But then, Patrick was looking away and he was now talking with the four girls, Stacey, Allie, Melinda and Alana. And he was definitely flirting with them. Something his fucked up sex drive he does as a player.

"Christopher what is it?" April asked me while I froze temporarily.

I had stared momentarily at Patrick while he was flirting with them, full smile and touching them as if he might take them to his car and have an orgy with them. And I wouldn't be surprised if he does fuck the four of them in his truck. The same truck he had Emma in last night. The thought of him possibly trying to have sex with Emma made me feel sick. If anyone were to take advantage of her would definitely kill me to do everything in my power to beat the asshole down for doing something. Something Patrick is capable of doing.

"Christopher?" April snapped her fingers.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I replied breathless.

The silence broke out once Ty looked terribly drunk and he wanted to us all to hang around together and this part never was good. Ty jumped over us and he was definitely drunk. Or almost drunk.

   "Bro, you gotta join us. It's the part we always do at my parties." He told us but he looked at me. And I was already aware of what it was. "Truth or dare." He said it like he was praising or preaching.

     I rolled my eyes and April and I both got up and I followed Ty right to the center. Where the chairs were and of course, I had taken April, sitting her beside me while I draped my arm around her shoulder, to claim what was mine.

      Patrick always tried taking what was mine. And there he was across my way staring at me again like he wanted to kill me this time. And it all brings back to my stepsister. Why is this happening to us?

     Ty had nearly tumbled over and of course, he stood right at the entire party with his drunk chuckles and he had wanted everyone drinking. I took another cup with beer and I shared it with April, refusing to drink it alone.

     We were by the fire that was rising like a beauty you see of Hawaiian dancers. And I just waited for Ty to do whatever it is he was gonna do. And there was Jessica staring at April and me. And it wasn't a surprise that her crush didn't fade that she had on me. She should go fuck Patrick since she is dying to get laid I could tell. It's like she hasn't gotten it in months. And Jessica loves one night stands just like a Patrick does.

     Ty had stood up and with his beer in his hand he had started out with, "so everyone. I just want us all to start mingaling around before truth or dare. Now there's rules to the truth or dare. Nothing sexual, no nudity like stripping or getting naked when you dare somebody."

      And by then, Ty knew we all would come up with our own truth or dares. In which I hated because you never know what your truth or dare question is.

     Everyone sighed and then I just gave the entire cup to April and she began to gulp lots of it down. And I stared over at Patrick who kept tempting me to want to punch his skull in. And his sunglasses blocking his eyes weren't doing anything, I must say.

    "Now who wants to go first?" Ty asked, and by then no one responded until this short blonde name Presley came forward, standing up. "Okay. Are you gonna ask someone or are you gonna be doing the truth or dare?"

    "I rather do the truth or dare." She replied.

       And within seconds, a girl named Alyssa stood up and she had asked her which ever because she whispered to a few girls sitting by her that I assume are her friends. They giggled and then Alyssa flipped her brunette hair out of her face, staring at her.

   "Are you doing truth or dare?" Alyssa asked.

   "Truth." Presley answered.

   "When was the last time you got laid?" Alyssa said it so passionately as if she had a crush on Presley.

    "Yesterday." She replied to Alyssa but her voice was calm and not very humble. And I knew Presley was telling the truth because it was like it amazed her.

     Many smiled and lots clapped about it. Mainly the guys in which I rolled my eyes how they didn't even know just to be normal instead of dogs.

   "That was good!" Ty announced. "I'm gonna ask... Jessica."

   "What the fuck, Ty? You know how I hate this bullshit." Jessica rolled her eyes.

      I hadn't noticed that Jessica had a blue bikini top on and her breasts bigger than I remember especially without her crop top on now. She got up when Ty pulled her up. The tall sexy goddess who is my ex's friend stood up awaiting for Ty's question.

   "Jessica," Ty said seductively. "Truth or dare?"

   It took Jessica some time to actually say anything in reply. She sighed like she honestly thought of something quick out of the ordinary.

   "Dare." She replied, shrugging in a I-don't-care way or an whatever way.

   Ty laughed gently. "I dare you to make out with Christopher."

     I rolled my eyes. Of course, Jessica looked tempted. But she knew I had a girlfriend and she seemed standoffish about it.

  "Ty, I don't think I'm gonna kiss him. Like no thanks. Why not have me make out with Patrick?" She giggled.

   April grabbed onto my thigh tightly.

   "Jessica, it's not like you haven't kissed the guy before." Ty laughed.

    Jessica then just kept her attention away from Ty and then slowly she had walked over towards me.

   "And it has to be a full out make out session, Jessica. Not just a kiss." Tom reminded her and Jessica rolled her eyes as if she wanted to die but at the same time it was like she was dying to kiss me.

Jessica paused, looking at Tom in disbelief. "Tom I know your probably going to be fascinating about this...just because your gay."

"Of course, sister." Tom laughed.

    She had come right where I was sitting and she bent down getting extremely close.

   "Chris, don't freak out." She muttered under her breath.

       And then she had gone right in for the kiss where she had sealed her lips over mine. And the kiss with Jessica was very sensual. And it had everyone silent. I ran my hands up to Jessica's cheek and I felt her tongue go in for entrance, wanting it. I accepted allowing her to tongue to collide with mine. And everyone watched in silence including April who was right beside me.

     It didn't freak me out because it wasn't my first time kissing Jessica. We kissed when I had that threesome with her and Gina. That was when Gina and I were in love and we were crazy stupid teenagers. It happened last year in the summer before we started senior year. It was at Jessica's party. It was in July, only two months after my sixteenth birthday. And it happened crazy. Gina and I as drunk teens we were ended up in Jessica's bedroom just making out and the next minute I know is Jessica who was tipsy came out of her walk-in closet in a lingerie and she began to make out with Gina which turned me on quicker than anything and the next thing I know is I'm kissing Gina and then I'm kissing Jessica. And I knew it was the alcohol. We had a threesome and when I woke with the two girls naked with me I just freaked out. But Gina said it was because we were drunk. And that was definitely true.

      So making out with Jessica was like being drunk all over again. And her lips felt so good over mine. She moaned while kissing me and then right after she deepened the kiss and I had a feeling April was trying to hide her jealousy. And then, Jessica pulled away.

   "Your the perfect kisser." Jessica rasped to me once she was done. Then she walked away.

   April looked pissed at Jessica for kissing me like that and then I had taken April and pulled her onto my lap immediately not wasting time. And then, I had kissed her while Ty started another one.

   "Patrick, your turn." Ty picked out. And Patrick got up with a quick pace only to get it out of the way. "Patrick, truth or dare?"

   "Truth." Patrick answered, removing his sunglasses finally.

   "What girl are you into right now?" Ty asked.

     And no one knows of the incident between Patrick and me. Not even Ty, Liam or Tom. I didn't tell them about Patrick kissing Emma. If I did, they think I was being too overprotective and that it is none of my business when it fucking is. She is my stepsister after all.

     Everyone was quiet, dying to hear it. Including the girls just wondering.

    "Well..." Patrick started, "she is quite a fine one. I gotta say she is from Santa Monica. And she's fine and sexy is all hell." He said while looking over at me and I began to clench my fists together.

   "Who is she, Pat?" Tom called over to him.

   "She's just a girl. But she is quite as all hell gorgeous. But some people need to mind their own business when it comes to us. I mean, I don't care how many girls I screwed. Yeah, I got Gina one time, dude. But this girl isn't Gina Braithwaite. She is a fucking angel." Patrick said.

    Lindsay looked over at me and then back at Patrick in suspicion as the confusion flew across her face.

   "But some people need to understand they make their own choices. And if I wanna screw her with or without her consent I will so please. We kissed already. And I'm not finished. Just wait until I fuck her. I'm gonna give it to her so good...she will scream my name." He said, still looking at me.

   "Chris, what's he talking about?" April asked, knowing he was talking about me because Patrick didn't stop looking at me.

    I ignored her, dying to hear what Patrick still had to say.

   "She has a fine ass, her tits will be just perfect. And once I get her laid...wow we will make the loudest earthquake." He slurred that I assumed he was partially drunk. "The wettest hurricane of the substance."

     I heard enough, carefully getting up and April sat over in the other chair and I quickly had my fists clenched, my palms were feeling the numb pain even though my left hand had the ace bandage around it when I banged my fist on my steering wheel. But that's not bothering me. I decided I was gonna use my right hand for this as much as I could. And as I got up Patrick continued about how much he wanted to fuck Emma. And how he is planning on using her. Fucking her brains out. Just like he did to Gina as the player he is.

    I charged with extra force at him.

    "CHRISTOPHER DON'T!" I heard April cry out from way behind me but I definitely didn't fucking care.

    And I didn't listen to her protest. I just charged at him and I threw myself at him. And I had leapt right for him again. Tackling him onto the ground and I punched him using my right fist. And Patrick this time was actually fighting back only 'cause Emma wasn't here to witness it.

    If only Emma could have heard him say it and admit how he is going to play her and use her. If only she was here to see it and know I'm not lying about Patrick being player or sleeping with my ex girlfriend. It was all true.

    I didn't stop for a second. Patrick shoved me harder as he has during every fight. And of course, Patrick pushed me down so hard I thought he could break me and maybe my back got bruised. Many were watching Patrick punch me repeatedly. April got up and she got to her feet trying to stop Patrick from his force. I didn't stop either which is why I tackled him back over and I punched him nonstop. My fist burning from each punch I made on his face.

It didn't exactly know why I hated it. But we both tumbled and rolled on the sand as I remember my head hitting on the ground. I lunged at Patrick's throat, and I held him there while he was doing his best to get free from my strong tight grip and I punched him in the face. I could tell he was having a hard time breathing.

Everyone watched as I was punching him nonstop. And I didn't exactly care how bad I had ruined his face. Patrick has turned so ugly since I found out him and Gina slept together. He seduced my ex girlfriend and now he's gonna do it to my stepsister. I can't let Emma get hurt. So I got to protect her from this monster. And devil in disguise.

There were gasps and many cheering on with ooos. And so many were drunk so they hardly knew exactly what was going on. Patrick just tried his hardest to fight back at me. Jessica called my name to stop as well as April did. I ignored them. I been fighting like this since I was twelve. And usually Patrick or Ty would be the ones to stop me even though I got expelled every time and I went to a school for bad kids that mom sent me to. Which was strict of all hell and I would wear a uniform and of course it brings the bad memories in. And it was an all boys school. And I was twelve. But when I got expelled another time I went back there up until I was sixteen from getting expelled. But now I have tried my hardest not to do this.

All of it was slipping back to me. And I don't wanna treat Patrick like anything so I had stopped once I saw how much blood that was coming from Patrick. And I felt the guilt shadow me. And everyone's screams overwhelmed me. I got up and moved away from him in fear showering in my blood and veins. My body trembling.

Patrick stayed on the ground, not moving. Jessica crawled over to Patrick and he was conscious but just lying still with blood covering his face. I was gasping so loud I was hyperventilating nonstop unable to control my breathing. April came right by my side, her arms wrapping around me.

"It's okay." April muttered to me, doing her best to calm me down.

Jessica looked away from Patrick with the glassy eyes as if she was ready to cry but her face was tan as always due to her tan complexion from always being on the San Diego beaches all the time. And her dark hair still tied in the braid fishtails close and tight to her skull. And she had this part of her that looked ready to kill me with words.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She yelled over towards me. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM YOU PSYCHOPATH!" She looked like she wanted to kill me.

I could respond. I tried speaking but my breathing was so har. And in my head I was hearing my twelve year old self fighting in school and I be there yelling names at them. All of myself coping by acting out and being an outrageous uncivilized kid from dealing with my father's death who died the summer when I was eleven. It was six years ago. And today I get these attacks.

"Fuck you, Jessica. He was talking dirty about his stepsister, Emma. Christopher told me everything. What do you care? All because you wanna fuck my boyfriend?" April defended me immediately and she stood up nearly ready to kill Jessica if she could which I wouldn't allow.

Jessica laughed in the most sarcastic way. "Fuck him? Oh no blondie, I did fuck him. In a threesome with his ex, Gina. And I gotta say your man knows how to fuck. But he can screw girls over by being the player himself."

April had gotten close to her and then she slapped her hard across the face. In which, Jessica was shocked.

I was able to finally control my breathing. And in this awful feeling in my stomach of knowing how damaged I made Patrick I crawled in the sand over to him.

"Get away from him!" Jessica shouted.

I didn't listen to her demand. I looked over at Patrick feeling nothing but sorrow. I touched his face feeling his face was full of sweat. And I felt incredibly bad. And I hate feeling bad for him. But I needed to. Patrick turned over and he began vomiting so much that it was definitely that he was drunk.

"He's drunk." Ty softly said who was himself a bit tipsy. "He should get home."

Right away, Ty and I pulled him up by both of his arms seeing how much he could barely walk. April stood there wondering what we were gonna do.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked Ty, feeling that Patrick might pass out, his feet hardly were walking from how drunk he was.

"We take him home." He said.

"Ty, his truck is here." I reminded him.

He sighed. "Yeah, we'll take him home in your car and I'll follow you in his truck. And I'll stay over with Patrick. And I'll pick up my car tomorrow after I realize Patrick is sobered and gets rid of the hangover he'll have by tomorrow." He explained and then I nodded, agreeing.

April followed us to my car. I passed my keys to April who unlocked the car and we had put Patrick into the backseat, lying him down. And hen we shut the door. Tom ran over with my blanket I left on the beach and we put it over Patrick.

"I'll follow you, Christopher." Ty said.

I nodded and then April and I both got in the front and we shut the door. April handed me my keys and in a instant second as I was in my car, I sighed but I exhaled fast. And of course, April placed her hand on my thigh.

"Christopher, are you okay?" She asked in her beautiful angel delicate voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded. "But look," I had started, turning over to her facing her. "I'm sorry I did that in front of you. He said all those things about Emma. You wanted to know what we were fighting about last night. It was about him kissing Emma."

I put the keys in the ignition and my Mercedes Benz roared to life and I turned on the headlights.

"Oh." She said.

"I'm such an asshole." I breathed, throwing my head forward on the steering wheel.

"Christopher... look at me."

I obey, looking at her and she pulled me close to her.

"Your not an asshole. You were being protective. Like a brother should be. And Patrick was drunk. He wasn't meaning any of those things. Maybe deep down him and Emma really like each other and have chemistry. Kinda like you and I have." She said and kissed my fingertips.

Was she crazy? I would never let him date Emma for one second. Not as long as I'm around. And I will sabotage it if I fucking have to.

"No, April. You don't know him. He will play her. There's no relationship when it comes to him. He will just break her heart. And she's sixteen meaning she's way too young for that." I replied.

"You should apologize when you get the chance, Christopher. Regardless. At the end of the day, he's still your best friend." She said.

I nodded and suddenly I saw lightning and very gently rain began hitting.

"Is it raining?" April gasped, while she put her seatbelt on.

   "I'm afraid so." I replied.

       I didn't waste another second and then I had pulled out of the parking lot just as everyone else was leaving from the bonfire. And plus it was going on midnight. And so with little said, I relaxed my muscles with my seatbelt on. And I had to put my wipers on since it had started raining. I watched April look back to see if Patrick was okay. April grabbed my black leather jacket from the backseat and she had draped it over her shoulders. And it wasn't because she was cold.
She definitely wore it because it had my scent of course. The cologne scent I usually wear and obviously my jacket had it.

     "Do you think he's gonna be alright?" April asked.

   "Yeah, he's gonna be fine. We're just gonna take him home. Ty is driving Patrick's truck from behind us." I told her, reminding her.

      And with a sigh, I took the freeway while going at thirty miles per hour. And it seemed dead 'cause there weren't a lot of vehicles on the freeway. Only several. Mine and Ty driving is included.

12:37

When I parked into the driveway. And of course, I stared at the house that on the mailbox even said Wyoming. I had sighed. Yes, Patrick's house is big. And I just thought of everything of his getting him in the house without his father knowing how drunk he is. Ty pulled up right beside me in the large driveway. Patrick was passed out right now. He was breathing but he was just unconscious from his drunk mind. He might have moaned a few times in his sleep.

Once, I parked, I decided to leave the car running but I unbuckled myself and that's when I got out. And of course when I did, Ty met with me when we opened the door both of us pulling up Patrick. He weighed a ton. Especially that he was drunk and unconscious.

"April, just wait in the car." I said.

"What? Why?" She hissed in surprise.

"Trust me! Just wait in the car. You don't want to meet Mr. Wyoming." I pressed.

And quickly I had gotten Patrick up by his left arm and Ty took his right. We both had to hold him up. And of course, we both knocked on the door the second we got to the front door. It took a few seconds for Patrick's sister, Jamie who was standing at the front door. Her fiery red hair straight and she had thick makeup on and she was fifteen. I gave her the look and she seemed terrified at first. But then she had us come in.

"My father isn't home." She told us, gesturing us into the sitting room. But before anything, we passed through the sitting room up the stairs through its door and right up to Patrick's room that had a bathroom it.

We had plopped him down on his bed. And he was definitely passed out drunk. I've never seen Patrick this bad. Ty had quickly placed Patrick's keys on the nightstand. Jamie had left the lights off so Ty turned the lamp on. So it was a bit dim.

And of course, I just stared at Patrick who was lying on his back. But when Ty and Jamie left the room within seconds and of course, Patrick had began fidgeting and I thought fast.

Shit.

I grabbed a pail that was right on the floor and I watched him lean over but just in time, I held it underneath him and he vomited into the pail. I stayed right by him. And he puked so much from being drunk it was definitely insane. And just like that, I felt awful. He puked so much up that I feared he could get alcohol poisoning. I am not even sure how much he drank.

I looked at Patrick who had vomited again unable to let himself breathe. I had stayed by him and of course, I just looked at Patrick with a sad frown on my face, terrified. But of course it's funny I remember our roles were reversed like this. Back when I used to drink like a fiend I used to drunk call Patrick who would stay with me while I be puking my brains out. And I be having a hangover in the morning he'd still be there.

I just thought of just speaking the truth. And just like that, I stared at him as he choked his vomit out.

"Just let it out, Pat." I said, as he finally relaxed his body lying on the bed on his side.

"I'm sorry, Chris. For what I said about Emma. I was just saying it to provoke you..." he muttered softly and of course, he just was breathing as it was erratic.

"Shush Patrick. Forget about that." I said. "But... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have hurt you."

Patrick grinned, but then he threw his head into the pail as he vomited again long. And it came out of him like the exorcist. He had definitely was vomiting nonstop. And I just felt bad to see him like this. But I've been through this so many times. But of course, Patrick was right by my side as I threw up constantly from drinking after at high school parties.

"Chris," he said lowly as if he was pain from all the puking. "I got to tell you something."

"What is it?" I had my hand on his back, worried for his health at this point.

"I love her." He murmured.

I didn't want to hear it. Was he talking about Emma? So I definitely decided to play dumb. And I wasn't going to act like I knew. No matter how stupid it made me look.

"What? Who're you talking about?" I gulped.

"Emma." He replied. "I do like her. I was never gonna play her like I do with other girls. And I never had sex with Gina. You must believe me, Christopher."

I rolled my eyes not tolerating this.

   "Patrick," I breathed. "I think it would be best for both of us if you'd stay away from her. Emma is oblivious. She doesn't know much. She'll either break you or you'll break her. And I can't let it happen." I said respectfully.

   He shook his head.

    "I know that she thinks you don't appreciate her. You need to spear your freedom and be the older stepbrother to her." He said.

     I saw Patrick lean up as if he knew.

  "I give her plenty appreciation. And even so, it's best you just stay friends with Emma. It's for yours and her own good. I mean your my best friend. This'll destroy our friendship. I mean who is it, Patrick? Me or her?" I said, feeling the envy.

     He looked at me in the craziest way that I felt uncomfortable. It was like he could see right through me. And every nerve in my body became numb.

    "Oh my god." He stared at me with the most vile expression.

   "Your in love with Emma, aren't you?" He said it very sinisterly but I could tell he knew even if I denied it. "That explains why your so possessive and territorial over her. Because you love her."

   "Do you hear yourself?" I laughed doubting his accusation.

"I know that you must have feelings for her. I've seen the way you look at her." He said.

He cannot understand his own words not any better than I can. I just thought of how ridiculous this entire thing is. I just thought if I did have a crush on Emma it wouldn't be a crime. But I think she's pretty and I care about her like family because apparently she's my stepsister since my mom married her father.

"You don't know what your saying. You're just drunk." I doubted him.

"You are overprotective of her. Making lies to me to her in order for her not to go out with me. But it's because your terrified I am stealing her from you. It's because you are in love with Emma." He hesitated.

I honestly couldn't believe anything he was saying. None of this is true. But I'm overprotective of her because she's my stepsister.

"Patrick, she's my stepsister. And I'm only protective of her because I'm looking out for her. I'm in love with April. Not my stepsister." I protested.

"You can fool your stepdad. Your friends. Even your girlfriend. But I can see right through you. Your in love with her." He lowly said, his voice hesitating.

"No, I'm not, Patrick. Your drunk. You don't understand what your saying. But any guy can have Emma. I just want her to be with the right guy. Not players like you." I made it perfectly clear.

He stared at me and as pale as he looked he just chuckled of how crazy it is what I'm saying.

"I learned from the best." He pointed out.

Yes, since Patrick and I are best friends we both played girls. But it was between the times Gina and I had on and off again breakups. And Patrick and I would sleep with random girls at parties. The first time it was sophomore year of High School. We played these two girls. One night stands. But that's the old me. Patrick still does it unlike I do. I did it after Gina and I broke up. But now I got April I don't need to have random hookups.

"That was a long time ago. I'm not like that anymore. And you shouldn't be either." I said.

"I'm changing. Just like you did." He admitted.

And of course, Patrick seem to force himself up as he ran into his bathroom and I heard him vomiting in the toilet. And I stood in his room, patiently waiting. Still in his room he keeps the decorating of many sports like football and basketball. And on his desk there was a picture frame from eighth grade, him, me, Ty and Tom. And it was when we were twelve. Liam wasn't our friend yet.

There was a photo of Patrick and Gina. It was two years ago when we were fifteen. Freshman year. I stared at it.

Patrick came out of the bathroom looking pale and dizzy.

"Patrick, if you didn't sleep with Gina...then what happened?" I said out of curiosity.

"It's in the past, Christopher. Why know now when you didn't wanna listen?" He asked seeming upset.

I sat in the chair across the room.

"I'm listening now, Patrick." I said honestly.

But none of it took time. He looked terrified at me. And as he stared I got the feeling he would change his mind to say anything. And I waited patiently. But do I really believe that Patrick would do that to me? But what does it matter when Gina is back in the Barbados. Besides, her mother didn't like me much.

"Chris, I lied." He said, confessing that sounded like an excuse.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled in doubt.

"Gina and I did sleep together. I played her. And I seduced her. I got her into bed. I did everything you accused me of." He said.

No. He is lying to me.

"Okay. So where did guys do it?"

"Here. On this very bed." He admitted that sounded like a lie as well.

     Of course I knew he was lying. He felt overpowered by me. And also, he knew I'd only want to be the one in control. And since we are friends it's hard to have competition of who is protective as the brother and the other wanting to be the boyfriend.

   "You know it's funny...'cause I just don't believe you." I spoke the slowest I could and he seemed surprised.

   "Well it's the truth. Okay. Let it go."

      He is hiding something from me. Something about Gina. Something he didn't want to tell me. He was covering something up. I got up from the chair and walked over to him crossing my arms, almost fuming.

   "No, I'm not gonna let it go. You tell me what it is your not telling me about Gina." I demanded nearly in his face.

     He turned pale.

   "I'm not hiding anything, Christopher. Besides I'd never do anything to hurt you, man. I did sleep with Gina. Everything I told Emma was a lie. Okay?" He said, his voice super harsh.

   Now I know he is definitely lying.

    "That's strange. You know Gina told me the same thing that she'd never do anything to hurt me. But then... she walked out and ran in the rain where we fought after getting high. And then I heard she was in the hospital and for her pity I didn't visit her. So are you lying about not hurting me? And lying about having sex with Gina?" I said.

    He laughed nervously with his eyes barely looking at me.

   "Chris, we've known each other since we were seven. And you think I am lying to you about this? Yea I did hurt you by sleeping with Gina. But other than that I never lied to you." He protested.

   I growled, putting my hands in my hair in frustration and I covered my face with my palms as my face was still damp from the rain.

   "Until you are ready to face the truth with me then talk to me." I began to walk towards the door to leave. "If not then stay away from me and stay away from Emma. Understand? And don't call me or Emma. Got it?"

     He lied back on his bed with a frown that made me look sad and guilty.

   "Fine." He shrugged, not giving a care.

       I was gonna leave immediately but I couldn't take it so I returned back into his room. And I shut the door behind me.

   "Look Patrick, I'm gonna be forward with you. I always thought you were a son of a bitch and that you do and say things that would kill me. As my best friend you seem to walk away from everything and you pushed me away and not giving a damn about me. I did everything I was supposed to do as a fucking loyal friend. In fifth grade, I defended you against bullies. I beat the shit out of them for you, getting myself expelled in return for your ass. And you never returned loyalty to me?" I rambled onto him.

   "Maybe we just aren't who we used to be anymore, Christopher. We're nearly off to college. Did you expect us to be friends forever?" He said, his words soft.

And it all comes back to this. Him thinking our friendship was bullshit.

"Yes, I did to tell you the truth." I snapped.

He leaned over as if he might vomit again, holding his stomach like he had a cramp. But then he just stared at me with his devil emerald green eyes warning me in such a terrifying way.

"You think I didn't show you loyalty?" He spat. I nodded to him and quickly he chuckled like he got offended. "Well fuck you Christopher then. Because I remember showing you loyalty more than anybody. More than your own mother who neglected you. Who was there when your father died and picked up your tears while you had started fights at every place with kids? Or who was there when your mom got in the hospital? Who wrote to you at that reformed school? Who was there for you after your first breakup with Gina? Who was there to drive you home while you were drunk and puking nothing up but your memories? Who defended you when your maternal grandmother had done nothing but threw you under a bus and just let you walk in misery while coping of your dad? Who stood up for you when Avery Johnson tried to throw you in a lake when you couldn't swim? Who jumped in and saved you? Who forced Gina to forgive you? YOU THINK OF THAT AND THEN TELL ME I SHOWED NO LOYALTY TO YOU."

I couldn't comprehend any of it. And those memories just fled close but it was empty. And the issue was I did my best not to lose control or go ballistic at him.

    "So you just wanna break our friendship up for not being honest?" I argued, completely ignoring everything that came out of his mouth, even if he was right.

   "I'm doing it to protect you, you selfish asshole!" He shouted.

     His words caught me off guard and I backed up, jumping almost.

    "You wanna dump me like this? And I know you didn't sleep with Gina. You told me trying to convince me last night right before I hit your brains out in front of Emma by the way. Your words that nothing happened. And now you say it fucking did when I finally am ready to hear about you and Gina. What is it, Patrick? Whatever it is your hiding you can tell me." I said, pushing at him.

    He shook his head.

    "No, Christopher. I can't tell you what happened with her."

   "What? How bad is it? What did she sleep with your father? Or did you guys study? Did you both just become allies? What is it, Patrick? Just tell me?" I complained for the truth.

      My best friend was tearing me down. My first best friend.

    I threw my arms up. "JUST TELL ME PATRICK!"

     He bit his lip and he looked more furious than anything. And just like that, he shot up and he looked more pissed than anything.

    "SHE'S DYING OKAY!" He spat. "Is that what you wanted to know? Did you wanna know that your first love and ex girlfriend is dying from a terminal illness?"

     I was speechless.

        And I just felt everything crashing down. Every part of me wanted to run. But I just stayed where I was. I felt cold all of a sudden and I couldn't fucking breathe again.

   "Chris..." I heard him begin but I blocked him out because my mind lost focus, I dozed off. And I now see that Gina didn't have a breakdown. She was hospitalized for an illness.

   "No," I muttered, trying to breathe. But this time I now fell onto the floor, finding it hard to find air in my lungs that wanted to shut down.

    "Yes, Christopher. Gina is sick. She has been for years. But she was on remission. But the cancer came back. It's Leukemia." He told me. "That's why we were hugging at the coffee shop. Nothing was going on. She was informing me her cancer returned. She was planning on breaking up with you so her family could have her return to the Barbados for better treatment in her country on the island. And of course, she told me when we were fifteen."

So much was going through my brain. But I couldn't believe this. I wanted to run. But I didn't get off the floor. I stayed put only wishing I was the one dying. I tried breathing but I couldn't.

"You knew? You fucking knew and never told me. I thought you were my best friend. And you hid the biggest secret from me that my girlfriend had cancer. Why did she tell you?" I seethed, feeling angry.

    He remained silent but he knew exactly what it was. And I was clueless of it all.

   "According to her you weren't there for her. You didn't show her that you cared for her. You never communicated with her. Or satisfied her." He said.

    "That is not true." I argued, holding back tears.

   "She was planning to breakup with you. She said she was gonna write this letter to you after she broke up with you and she would explain it in a letter. But things didn't go quite as planned. You broke up with her due to her cheating on you with me. But if it makes you feel better, nobody else knows about Gina's cancer except me and her parents. Not even Jessica."

    How could I let Gina go like that?

        The memories of Gina came running back in my mind. Her beautiful hazel eyes and her dark black hair shining on the San Diego beach as she ran along the shoreline. And her smile. Her tan skin beautiful as anything. Her laugh. And her smile. I thought of her saying my name when she call me on the phone. And I will now lose that.

    I sniffles and got up from the floor. Patrick tried walking over to me when I reached for the door.

    "DON'T!" I yelled at him, and he stalled being still full with the alcohol in him he fell back.

    "I wanted to tell you, man. I really did. But deep down she loved you. And all I know about Gina is she is getting the best chemotherapy on her island. With her family by her side every minute." He said.

     The tears came down now.

    "Goodbye Patrick. Just...stay away from me. Don't call me ever again. And stay away from Emma too. We're done." I had opened the door, leaving. I heard Patrick call my name but I ignored him, leaving.

      I got down the stairs sobs leaving me. I saw in the sitting room Jamie was watching the Tv with Ty with her. And then I just walked out, leaving. I didn't bother to tell them I was leaving. And just like that I stepped outside in the pouring rain in the dark.

     Thunder rumbled and it made me cry more. I was soaked by now. And I forced myself to not think of Gina and to stop crying and get in the car and act like everything is normal. By then, I got in the driver's seat and I shut the door. The only sound was the rain hitting on the road, my car and the steam of it from the ground. April looked over me, touching my forearm.

   "Christopher...are you okay?" She asked politely.

    "Yeah, Ape. I'm fine. Patrick was just very drunk. Sorry I took so long. But let's just get out of here." I said.

     I put my seatbelt back on and I didn't waist much time. I pulled out of the Wyoming driveway. And quickly I got on the road, forgetting everything. Only because I forced myself to. And in a matter of seconds I just felt the nerve to be pissed. April leaned her head against my shoulder while I drove heading right back to Santa Monica. I had enough being in my childhood town.

The time we drove, I just stayed silent. April knew I wasn't myself. And I was gonna pretend everything was fine. It is isn't it? But no it's not. But I'm not gonna drag April into any of my problems. And just in quick times, I thought of nothing but wanting to crash my car. But why do I care? Because the entire time I believed Gina cheated but she didn't. She was hiding her illness from me. But it's better I broke up with her so she wouldn't have to hurt me. But of course no reason is no reason. But I'm not gonna cry now because she's in my past. I'm happy and I'm with April. And I will never see Gina again anyway if she is not in the United States anymore. So I gotta move on and let her go like I already have.

"Babe, are you okay? Because you seem like you got something on your mind. Anything you wanna share with me?" April asked, but I remained silent and I just continued driving.

"No, I'm okay." I replied, picking up the speed on the road now going at thirty seven miles per hour.

I had looked at April, glimpsing shortly at her with a short smile that eventually faded. And I just couldn't bear the thought of anything. But the first thing that I did was I pulled over. And I turned my car off as it died out. And from that, the sound of the heavy pouring rain hitting on the windows. And on the top of everything I just couldn't bear how much I have had to be in this rain. And there was the golden girl with the blue eyes that I certainly couldn't even bear that April looked more beautiful than anything.

"Christopher...we need to talk about Lindsay." She said, unbuckling herself as we were in the car with the pouring rain coming down like crazy.

What are the chances? Here we fucking go again.

"What of her?" I softly asked.

"Did you really have a threesome with her?" She asked.

I turned my head away for a moment. But I just remained still, unsure if I should tell her the truth. But I'm not gonna make Lindsay look so stupid.

"It was a long time ago, April. I'm not like that anymore." I said, promising and it put a smile on her face.

"Babe, I just fear you'll leave me for someone better. Logan cheated on me. And I can't stand the idea of you not being in my life if we'd breakup." She said.

I almost thought this jealousy of her was becoming addicting to her. Her insecurities really were driving me insane.

"Hey hey hey..." I soothed, "I'm not leaving you. Just as long as you don't leave me."

"Baby, I could never leave you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And at school all the girls stare at you as if they'd want you." She whined.

I unbuckled myself, staring at her and I gave her the full eye contact.

"Babe," I began. "Look at me. I don't want anyone else. I promise I will never do anything to hurt you."

She smiled with flushed cheeks. "Then show me."

Did she just say to show her? I frowned, turning myself away.

"Ape, not now. I just can't."

"Well you don't get to decide to shut down. Not now Christopher." She had climbed on top of me, straddling my waist and she slid her palms down my chest over my shirt.

I wasn't feeling the need for sex right now. I may have wanted to push her off me. Or just demand her to get off me. She had kissed me extremely hard, moaning against my lips. I refused to kiss her back. I feel so weak right now.

"Christopher, what is going on?"

"April, please get off me." I muttered.

"Babe, I can make you feel better I promise." She said moving her hand down to my belt, and I felt goose bumps run down my spine and a funny excitement hit inside my stomach.

"Ape, please...let's not." I grabbed her hands trying to convince her no.

Ignoring me she took her hands from my soft grip. She had began to get off me but down on the seat's floor. She moved the seat back a bit so she had more room and she began to unbuckle my belt and she zipped my zipper down from my jeans and she smiled and I wanted to refuse her.

I can't do this, I told myself.

But then, I allowed her to because she was making me vulnerable so quickly. She had then just took my jeans slipping them shortly down and of course, I stayed quiet. She took my cock in her hand started to move her hand that was in a fist up and down slowly.

"April, please let's not..." I tried pushing at her shoulders gently.

"Christopher for once in your life. Shut up." She said seductively.

And then she pumped her hand on my member in a fast rapid pace. And then she had put her mouth on my cock, and she swirled her tongue around the crown. And I just moved my head back. I took my hand holding onto her head, directing her down on me.

"Oh my god, your cock is so big, baby." She breathed.

Getting me moaning from the feeling of her I just knew she was doing her pleasure by sucking on me so hard I could just come from that. I remained still and I thrusted myself into her mouth and she definitely was moaning with my shaft in her mouth. She definitely was enjoying me. Taking me all in.

"Say your mine, Christopher." She said breathlessly.

My jaw dropped from the pleasure and I couldn't answer from the high I am at. And she had bobbed her head up and down on me. And she knew she wouldn't be able to get enough.

"Be mine, baby. I will make you come. But all you gotta do is give it up to me. And come in my mouth." She said lowly in her flirtatious voice.

I sighed, unable to take it. I started thrusted my hips up and I was going in and out of her mouth while she had started going down on my member. She had taken her mouth off me and she spit on it, causing me to laugh from the feeling.

"Oh Christ." I seethed, pushing her head down directly on me. "Your gonna make me come so hard."

"Only I can make you do that, baby." She sucked back on my cock.

       I groaned only knowing this was probably the best blow job I have ever had so far. And she knew how to work it. She knew exactly how to get to me and how I liked it. And within seconds my chest started to heave and she bobbed her head down on my long length. And the arousal was pleasurable that nothing could make me not want it more.

   "I want you to come, Christopher." She moaned. "For me."

     I leaned my head back, reaching for the headrest, holding on. "Jesus, I'm gonna come. Oh my god I'm gonna fucking come."

   "Yes, come in my mouth." She pumped her fist up and down on my length.

     And of course my hips kept thrusting up at her, meeting with her mouth as I thrusted into her perfect mouth. And she was moaning on me. And I knew any second. She stared up at me with her ocean blue eyes. I couldn't help but want to combust. I was ready. So I nodded that I was so ready.

    And just right then. But the first thing I did was go right up and down towards her ready to release myself of how close I was. I felt my orgasm building. I kept moaning and she was ready for me as much as I was ready to give myself right to her.

     And then in moments as I knew I would come, my phone was ringing. That annoying ring. But I should let it ring. But then I thought it could be mom or Edward. Or anything important. April still worked herself up and down on me as I pulled my phone from the glove compartment and right there, I had just saw the number was unknown. I was debating on answering from the pleasure I was in.

    And quickly, I stared at the screen and fast I pressed the answer button without thinking.

   "H-hello?" I answered, my voice hardly audible from myself feeling ready to release.

   "Christopher it's me."

     Emma.

       April was still shoving her mouth on me. I felt her tongue swirl on the tip of my cock. I tried holding my moans back as much as I could. But damn, Emma is calling me from an unknown number. Why? Why not call me on her cell phone? What's going on?

   "Hey Em, what's going on?" I asked her, hardly able to breathe. And I placed my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't moan so Emma wouldn't know anything happening on the other end.

   "Christopher," she sobbed on the end and I knew something was off and I swear if someone hurt her I will kill but I couldn't focus when I was so close to an orgasm.

   "Emma, what's wrong?" I rasped.

   "I got drunk and I know I promised I wouldn't. But Christopher I'm so sorry. Peach and I got into a fight. And then Logan was suppose to drive me home. And then we stopped at a gas station and a man with a mask forced me out of Logan's car and Logan left me there with a guy who had a gun, holding me at gunpoint. He forced me to give him my phone, my purse, money...even my shoes. He took it all." She cried, rambling on.

    And in seconds I was coming long and hard into April's mouth. And I came thick and hard into her mouth. Very hot. And of course, I just couldn't even bear the thought of April taking every last of the substance in her mouth. I tried so hard not to moan, April kissed me to shut me up while her other hand was still jerking me off.

   "Emma, calm down." I said out of breath after the orgasm I just had.

      And of course I just came from the high I just came from. And I took my time. I looked at April who was smiling and then she fixed me by zipping my jeans back up and doing my belt. But still I hadn't felt the good in so long. I honestly needed it.

     Fuck, focus on Emma, my subconscious scolded me.

    "Christopher...I don't know what to do. I'm all alone out here." Emma cried. "Please come get me. I couldn't call dad. He'd kill me. Your the only one I could trust."

      I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, removing the sweat.

   "Okay relax, Emma. I'll come get you. Which gas station are you at?" I asked her.

   "It's Avon. It's on Moss Street." She replied, her voice so delicate.

      I relaxed myself. April was sitting in the passenger seat and she remained silent.

   "Okay. I'm coming to get you. It'll take about fifteen minutes. I promise I'll be there. Now don't move. Stay where you are. Okay?" I said, feeling the nerve of how terrified I was if something else happened and Emma left out the details.

     "Okay. Please hurry." She muttered.

         I then pressed the end button. I buckled up and I turned my car back on as it roared to life. And I had just then put my foot on the gas pedal. April had her arms crossed, and she looked disappointed. And pulling away from the valley I got off on the nearest freeway to head towards Santa Monica.

   "What did your sister want? To brag about how pretty she is?" April said sarcastically.

    I shook my head. "Stop it. Don't talk about Emma like that."

     She chuckled in the worst way in a complete pissed off mode.

   "I don't understand. Why do you do every little thing for her? Let her do things on her own. It's like you baby her. Oh and you fucking are an enabler." She looked so pissed off and I couldn't stand the idea how she treated me.

   "Ape, she's my sister. You'd do the same for your brother." I protested.

      I stepped on the gas pedal, holding onto the steering wheel with tight white knuckles trying to put my anger on it. I was just so pissed at how April couldn't see that I need to cover Emma up or we're both in trouble. And I'm not just gonna leave her out in the rain, abandoned at a gas station.

    "I don't see why you can't stop being jealous of Emma. Why do you feel so threatened by her? And anyway, she's just my stepsister. So quit it, April. Just see that I have you and only you. She's just my sister." I said, nearly feeling ready to begin fuming.

   "She is beautiful and has the looks any guy can't resist." April said, her voice cracking. "But I don't mean to be this way but-"

   "-THEN FUCKING DON'T!" I yelled.

I can't even bear this fight with her anymore. The rest of the ride to April's house it was quiet. I pulled just by the end of the driveway. She unbuckled and as it was raining like crazy, she was ready to head outside of my car but I stopped her, grabbing her arm.

"April, let's not fight. Please. Just understand my point of view."

"Everything is nothing we can agree on. But Christopher I think I need time alone. So I'll call you tomorrow." She said, and then she got out of the car.

Once she was out, I thought of nothing but needing to say how much she means to me. And I wanted to tell her how angry she can make me. She makes me turn everything into a storm. And I couldn't even stand it. I just sighed to myself in frustration. So with little said, I got out of the car even though it was on and still running.

I just thought of nothing but doing exactly what I knew was best.

"April!" I called to her as I stood in the pouring rain.

And she turned around, looking at me. The rain poured on the both of us and we both ran to each other and she climbed up on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and I held her up by the waist and our lips crashed. Her braids were drenched and of course, I just loved every touch. I kissed her back so fucking hard we both moaned in the kiss. She deepened it, and of course I just couldn't stop kissing her. And she moved her head to the side as I kissed the crook of her neck.

The rain was falling down like crazy on us. And just like that, I knew April was all I wanted. Who I needed. And I wouldn't give her up even if I was forced to. I would do this if the world would end in a firestorm. This is how I be. Holding and kissing her like this. She ran her fingers through my wet hair. And of course she moaned, leaning her head back while I was marking a hickie on her neck, claiming her as mine.

"You are all I need. You are all I want, Ape." I whispered under my breath.

And of course it came to us that of course we were in April's driveway or so her parents driveway. And I feared her dad would see us making out like crazy and we both get scolded. But little said, she kissed me hard.

I then put April back down on her feet and then she smiled, and the door opened. In which is nothing but June. April's sister. She was a blonde like all her siblings.

"Inside April before dad catches you." June said, standing in the doorway. "It's way past your curfew."

"Okay." She mumbled, letting go of my hand and she smiled on her way inside and that's when I eyed April the second the door shut.

The rain only seemed to pour down heavier. And by then, I went back into my car and then I pulled away from April's street.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled at the gas station and by the phone booth, I saw Emma waiting there. She looked so scared. But yet, soaked and maybe not all there like maybe tipsy. How could she drink? Mandy and she both promised. And I just ignored it and pushed it away. I got out of my car and I went to Emma who was cold. I embraced her, bringing her to the passenger side. And I took my leather jacket, draping it over her shoulders while sitting in the car. I shut the door and then I got back in the driver's seat.

Once I got in, I pulled away from the gas station and Emma's eyes closed on the way back home so the ride was quiet. And once I took my time bringing us back home was thinking of why she would trust Logan to bring her home. Another player. And I just couldn't stand him since he's April's ex.

I remained silent, and once I got to André Drive, I pulled in with my headlights off so I wouldn't wake our parents. And that's when I began to sigh once I pulled up the driveway. But then I parked my car and then I turned my car off. I had gotten out and I went around to the passenger side in the rain and I unbuckled her. I pulled her out of the passenger side and I carried her in bridal style.

I went in through the patio deck. And of course, I took my time to take the house key out and then I got to the door, going in through the kitchen. I closed the door with my foot while I carried Emma in my arms. And once I stepped on the mat I took my shoes off. And then I walked up the stairs to Emma's room and I lied her down on her bed beside Marshmallow who was asleep.

I turned her lamp on on her nightstand. And I had her lying on her back. And I knew I had to take her dress off from how soaked it is. It needs to dry. So I looked over her and just stared at her. Not knowing what to think but get her to be comfortable out of this wet dress.

"I'm sorry..." Emma mumbled as if she was talking in her sleep, her eyes partly open. "I'm so so so sorry."

"Don't be. Be sorry when your sober in the morning." I said softly in sarcasm.

"Mhm...Chris...never say it again..." she whispered and then dozed back off to sleep.

I frowned in confusion at her. But I knew she was not awake from it. And of course, I stared down at her. I walked over to her drawer but I unfortunately opened up the wrong drawer that was her underwear drawer. Embarrassed I closed it. And I opened the next one, finding a nice pair of Nike pajama shorts and a white tank top for her. I even grabbed a pair of panties for her. And I shut the drawer and I walked back over to the bed where she was lying down on her back, sleeping deeply.

I smiled at her. I stroked her wet hair. But she was definitely out like a light. But I was definitely not going to wake her. At least I hope I don't while trying to put clothes on her. I undressed her from the dress. I slipped the dress off. And then I threw it on the floor. And her chest was bare in front of me. I flushed. And I had then just taken her thong off throwing it on the floor as well.

I had then pulled her legs flat out to throw her panties over her legs pushing it up her thighs and up to her hips. She made a big deep huff in her sleep. I backed away staying quiet. Trying my hardest and praying she doesn't wake.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

But luckily, she didn't. I released a sigh of relief. And then I took the white tank top placing it over her head and her arms and her torso. And then I had taken the pajama Nike shorts sliding them up her legs. And up to her hips. And right then, I stared at her and then I took a sheet from her pink loveseat and I threw it over her body. And then I turned the lamp off. And I grabbed her soaked red dress and the thong along with my jacket.

It was crazy seeing Emma naked. And I wasn't thinking anything perverted or sexual of her like Patrick had accused me of.

I closed Emma's door once I left. I had taken my jacket throwing it into my room, hanging it up so it could dry on the back of my door. I then brought Emma's dress down into the washer room. And I closed the door behind me. I decided to shove her thong in it along with her dress to wash them. And then I'll put them in the dryer after.

I never been a tidy person but this needs washed. It was more respectful of me to help Emma as long as our parents don't find out about where we really were and what we were doing.

And by then, I glanced before collecting my shoes off from the mat in the kitchen by the patio door. And I just looked at my shoes and I picked them up bringing them upstairs with me after to my room. And I removed my own soaked clothes, including my socks, and then my shirt, and then my jeans, throwing them into my laundry hamper. And then I go to my drawer pulling out a new pair of boxer briefs and I put on gray sweatpants. I take my phone and I place it on my bedside table and I put it on charge and I begin to just shut my light off and I just slam myself down onto my bed, passing out.

A/N:
Hey guys I hope I liked this chapter!
Btw did u learn anything from Christopher? And what did u think of Christopher and April's relationship? And also, what do u think of Christopher and Patrick's friendship?

More is coming! So stayed tuned!

• VOTE
• PREDICT
• COMMENT

#staybeautiful
#loveyourself

🌹

P.S what did u think of Christopher's perspective?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
668K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
110 1 13
This is my first story ever so please be nice I promise I'll try to get better at it 🥺😳🙏. This story contains ⚠️( Domestic Abuse, Drugs, Seggs, Sw...