malfoy's ring // d.m

By xforsytheloverx

"Why do you love that ring so much?" "Because it was given by her," He said, tears were now flowing through h... More

Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
πŸ₯€
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
please read
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
E I G H T Y - O N E
E I G H T Y - T W O : Letter
E I G H T Y - T H R E E : Letter
E I G H T Y - F O U R : Letter
E I G H T Y - F I V E : Letter
E I G H T Y - S I X : Letter
E I G H T Y - S E V E N : Letter
E I G H T Y - E I G H T
E I G H T Y - N I N E
N I N E T Y
E P I L O G U E 1
F I N A L - E P I L O G U E
Acknowledgement
Sneak Peek

F O R T Y - O N E

13.4K 352 459
By xforsytheloverx

The day she woke up from her dorm, she felt different. Her heart was heavy and so was her eyes. She couldn't believe that he's gone. The boy she considered him as her brother is now gone from this world. The boy she was happy with is no longer here to cheer her up. The boy she loved so much is no longer in her arms, not able to hug him one more time.

Her eyes fluttered opened, blinking three times to fix her eye sight. She felt nothing, but sadness filled in her heart. Y/n had a dream about him and it was the most amazing realistic dream she ever dreamt. In her dream, Cedric is alive and well, laughing with her as the two of them stood at the balcony of the astronomy tower.

But the moment she woke up. It was gone. Everything went back to normal.

She looked up and hoped she was with Cedric right now, hugging him tight. Meanwhile, on the other side of the bed, Hermione and Ginny looked at her with a sad expression on their faces. They did everything to cheer her up, but none of their ideas worked. Y/n appreciated it but all she the wanted now is to be left alone.

Ginny went beside to y/n, handling her a letter from her parents. Y/n nodded and opened the envelope.

Dear y/n,
Your father and I heard the news about Cedric, and we both know that that you're having a hard time right now. With everything that happened these past few days, we wanted to let you know that we are always here to look out for you. No matter what happens.

Y/n, I know that you love Cedric as much as we do, but don't you ever blame it on yourself. You did nothing wrong, but to love and support him with all your heart. He's an angel now, love. Cedric is now an angel, flying above to guide you. He love you so much and you know that. Be strong, my love. We will see you soon. xx

Y/n cried when she read the part that Cedric is now an angel. She knew that he was already an angel, but she wasn't expecting that him to go to heaven. She cried once more, placing her head on Ginny's shoulder. Hermione went beside them, giving y/n a water.

"Thank you," mumbled y/n, placing her mug on the table beside her bed. Hermione gave her a small smile and continued to soothe her back.

Hermione looked at Ginny, giving her a look to tell y/n to eat breakfast with them, along with the twins, Ron, and Harry as well. Ginny sighed and opened her mouth.

"Would you like to join us for breakfast?" asked Ginny, hoping that y/n would say yes.

Y/n looked down, contemplating to herself whether she wanted to stay with them or not. A part of her was telling her to not go with them, but with that puppy's eye look of Hermione and Ginny was making her decision difficult. She knew that Ron and Harry were worrying her that much, and that is why she finally decided to show them that she's breathing.

"Yes," sighed y/n, giving them a small smile. Both Hermione and Ginny squealed in happiness. Ginny was glad that y/n is now finally coming out from her dorm. Ever since the news spread out about Cedric, a lot of people from their dorm kept on asking where y/n went or like ask if she's okay. They were all kind and treated y/n like she wasn't out casted at all. In short, all of them were there for y/n.

Shortly after, the three girls made their way to the great hall. Whilst they were walking, a random hufflepuff student came up to them, handling y/n a sunflower bouquet. Y/n titled her head and gave the girl a questioning look.

"Why did you gave me this?" asked y/n, pointing at the bouquet.

"On behalf of my house... We wanted to give this to cheer you up because Cedric would've wanted to see you happy right now," said the hufflepuff student, playing with her hand.

Y/n smiled and mumbled thanks to her. Soon, the girls finally made it to the great hall, whereas everyone seems to be happy again— or trying to be happy. They found themselves sitting on their usual spot. Ron and Harry looked up to them, greeting them with a warm smile.

"Good morning, y/n!" greeted Ron, who offered her chocolate frogs, to which it was her favourite. She smiled and happily accepted the small gift from Ron. Harry, on the other hand, hugged her. The hug was cut short when Fred and George decided to squeeze their bodies between the two of them.

The four of them laughed out loud, bringing all the student's attention to them. After that, they were seated once again and began to eat.

Whilst they were eating, Harry looked at y/n. He wanted to say something about the night he fought with Voldemort to her, and he didn't want to ruin the good mood of y/n. He knew something that y/n didn't know, but he was sure that once he told this to her. Y/n would be devastated.

Harry blinked and brought his attention back to his friends.

"How're you feeling you today?" asked Fred, munching his food.

"Feeling better now that all of you are here," replied y/n, causing her friends to awe. It was true about what she said. She felt a lot better when she was with her friends rather than staying all day in her dorm, sulking about what happened.

"Or maybe because you felt happy when you saw our handsome faces," George snorted, causing everyone to fake gag— all except for his twin of course. Y/n laughed, as she smacked their heads together. Whilst they were having fun, there's some people smiled that they finally got to see y/n laughing again. Especially that guy. He wanted to see y/n, but couldn't find a way to talk to her because she was always crowded with many people.

Draco decided that maybe later or tomorrow that he would invite y/n to go out and have a lovely stroll at Hogsmeade. But he knew eventually that there will be that one person will ruin everything and that is: Harry Potter, the boy who despise him so much.

Back to the gryffindor table, Fred and George already left, leaving the four and Ginny there along with their fellow housemates. As they were talking, Neville patted the shoulder of y/n.

"Uh, hey?" Neville greeted— well, more like questioned. Y/n turn around, fully facing Neville this time. Y/n wasn't that close to Neville, but she considered him as her friend.

"Yeah?" asked y/n.

"I'm really sorry for your loss," Neville sheepishly replied, scratching his neck, trying to conceal the fact he was terribly nervous around her.

Y/n smiled, as she placed her hand on his shoulder, "Thank you, Neville."

The boy smiled and paid his attention back to his other housemates. The four and Ginny went back to their conversation in which they talked about endless of weird and inappropriate topics. Hermione was the only one who sucked all the fun out of this. She kept on telling them over and over to stop, but being the thick head of her friends, they did not listened to her.

"I mean, just try to imagine it..." sighed Ron, looking up at the ceiling. His nose scrunched up when he thought of it. Ron said 'ew' whilst Harry and y/n kept on laughing about his disgusted expression. Meanwhile, Hermione rolled her eyes as she covered both of her ears. Ginny, on the other hand, slapped his shoulder, causing Ron to snapped back in reality.

Ginny couldn't believe that her brother would say that and she even told herself to pretend that she didn't heard a thing coming from her brother's mouth.

"You know what? I'll just leave the three of you," Ginny rolled her eyes. She really don't want to hear any inappropriate things from her brother. She stood up and left the four at the great hall.

Hermione followed suit, but was stopped by y/n. "Are you seriously going to bail us now?" she asked with a pleading look on her eyes. She knew that if she leave right now, y/n would be sad all over again. Hermione took a long breath, picking which side she will choose.

With that pleading look in her eyes. Hermione said yes to her. Y/n squealed and hugged her.

"Now, where are we again?" smirked Harry. Ron chuckled whilst Hermione groaned in annoyance.

"Let's change the topic!" demanded Hermione, not wanting to hear the topic once more.

Both Harry and Ron groaned. Y/n decided to open a topic about Cedric, which making her smile. She wasn't sad anymore. When she thought of Cedric, she thought all the good things he had done throughout his journey. And she's definitely not going to forget the time they escaped from the Guildford's Manor by using a clone of y/n just to go to the quidditch world cup.

Then, she realised that Cedric is now in a better place, and that made her smile grew even bigger.

The trio saw the big smile forming her lips. They were overjoyed when they finally saw her smiling again. This time her smile wasn't forced— it was genuine.

A few minutes later, they found themselves laughing again. They didn't shared any jokes to laugh about, but they were laughing the fact that Ron told them he wanted to go to the loo.

"I really need to go to the loo," He breathed out.

"But class is going to start any minute now," Hermione reminded Ron. Today  is the day where the four had to split up because they have different schedules assigned to them.

Ron rolled his eyes and sighed, thinking that he can handle this.

"Wait before we split up, I have to tell you something," Harry blurted out all of a sudden. Sooner or later, he needs to tell them about this.

"What is it?" Ron, Hermione, and y/n asked at the same time.

"Our professor in-" Harry said, but was stopped when Zacharias called out for y/n.

"Hey!" greeted Zacharias. Y/n stood up and made her way to him, hugging him tight.

"You knew Zacharias from hufflepuff right?" she asked the trio. The three of them nodded and shook their Hands with him.

"Well, it's nice to meet all of you, but can I walk with y/n to her class?" He politely asked the trio. The trio nodded and smiled at him. They knew that Zacharias and y/n have the same class today so it was okay with them.

"I'll see you later guys," she told them and walked along with Zacharias.

When the two of them already left. Hermione stood up and went to her class, leaving the two boys.

"Are you jealous?" Ron asked his best friend.

Harry pressed his lips together and shake his head no. He knew that y/n and Zacharias are just friend. So, he wasn't worrying that much.

"Let's go then."

And with that they left the great hall, as they made their way to their designated classes. Harry wishes that this day would be finally over so that he can already tell them the story that he'd been dying to let out from his chest.

He could already imagine what would their expression would be, but for y/n,  he wasn't quite sure on how she would react later.

***
hey loves!

I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded yet because I've been terribly busy with my school and there's a lot of things happening right now. Also, my exam will be on Monday and Tuesday. So better expect that I'm not going to upload yet, but fear not for when all of these things are over. I'm going back to upload once again! Yippie!

Oh, I also wanted to thank each one of you for reading my book. It means a lot to me. I love you all.

Take care of yourself and have a magical day ahead! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.5K 30
This story is about Y/n Davis. She's been best friends with Gilbert Blythe since they were babies. They've been through so much together, as they gr...
579K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
134K 3.1K 27
[COMPLETED] After the war Y/N finds out she is pregnant with Draco's child but when she goes to the manor to tell Draco the news. She learns that he...