Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Neko/Inu Boyfriend

8.2K 122 36
By thesleepymonster

Offenderman-

Your boyfriend did not look happy, at all. You were getting a kick out of it. "Not so funny when it happens to you, is it?" You questioned, trying not to laugh. Offender's new dog ears lowered a bit and he opened his mouth to say something but said nothing. Instead, he scoffed and looked away from you.

"Aww, were you gonna say something?" You asked, teasing him as you leaned your head on his shoulder. "Come on, can't be so bad, right? I mean, I went back to normal." You added with a small smile.

Offender shook his head. "This is fucking irritating." He said making you snort. "Poor baby. What's wrong? Sensitive nose?"

"I'm gonna bite you." He threatened but you bit your lip before shrugging. "Then no sex." You retorted making him stare at you but snorted, not believing you. "Yeah, right." He said, looking at the TV before turning to you. "You don't mean it, right?"

You leaned back with a small playful grin. "Do I?"

Offender stared at you for a few moments before scoffing. Then he heard a camera click making him turn to you, seeing your phone in hand. "M/R?" He questioned, watching as you looked at your phone. "Dude, we gotta talk about how you look good in almost every picture I take." You said, showing him the picture and he gave a small 'huh'.

"That is a good picture." He said making you nod. "Told you. Now, excuse me, I'm gonna send this to Slender." You said, getting up and walking. Offender hummed and continued to watch TV before he got up to follow you.

"Don't show Slender that, M/R!"

Hoodie-

"Please, don't say anything." Hoodie pleaded while you were staring at the dog ears on his head. "But, Hoodie..." You started.

"Yes, I know. I have the ears and tail now." Hoodie said, his hand touching his new pair of ears. You walked around him and gave a small hum. "Not gonna lie. You kinda look hot." You commented with a small shrug. You looked at the fluffy tail behind him and snorted.

He glanced at you with his brow raised. "What?" He asked making you shake your head. "Nothing. It's just you got a fluffy tail." You said, smiling then stood in front of him. "I'm curious on something." You whispered, tilting your head.

Hoodie studied the look on your face before clearing his throat. "M/R?"

You blinked before raising a brow. "What?"

"Stop thinking about whatever you're thinking." He said, making you gasp and poke his forehead. "I get to think about whatever the hell I want." You huffed before pointing to where he was standing. "Stay right there." You ordered before walking to the kitchen, leaving him in the living room a little confused.

When he came back, he saw the laser pointer in your hand making him snort and grin. "I'm not gonna go after the laser like you did. I am in complete control of myself." He said, crossing his arms.

You nod with an amused smile before pushing the button. "So, I can just point it wherever?" You questioned, standing next to him.

Hoodie scoffed and stared at the red dot on the ground. Then just watched as you moved it around before clearing his throat awkwardly. "Okay, maybe I don't have full control of myself." He said making you laugh and pat his back.

Laughing Jack-

"Haha, come on, M/R." Lj said, rubbing his cheek against your's. "Wake up, wake up, wake up, sweetie."

You groaned tiredly, opening one eye to see Lj in front of you. "Shit!" For some reason, sitting up seemed like a good idea and well, you bumped foreheads with Lj.

"Ow." You whined, rubbing your forehead. "There are way less creepy ways of waking someone up." You muttered, looking at Lj as he was rubbing his forehead, his cat ears lowered a little.

When the cat ears and tail didn't disappear through the day, Lj decided he was gonna sleep it off.

"Sorry. Just can't sleep." He said making you check the time the groan. "Babe, it's two in the morning." You muttered, rubbing your eyes.

"Well, I can't sleep and a little hungry." He said.

You snorted. "Make your own food." You grumbled, laying down. Lj whined and nudged you. "Please, please, make me some food and I'll leave you alone."

In the end, you were in the kitchen making him eggs while he was entertaining himself by moving a coin around on the counter.

BEN Drowned-

BEN jumped on the bed and sat beside you while you were typing. "Hey, guess what?" He asked making you hum tiredly. "What?"

He placed his hand on your shoulder and licked your cheek making you gasp and moved your head away. "BEN!"

BEN laughed and rubbed your shoulder. "I know! Just had to do it with you." He said, making you whine and rub your cheek. "You didn't have to." You muttered.

"Well, I could've kissed you but I didn't know if you would like that." BEN said, grinning. You blushed a little and looked at your laptop again. "Shut up." You mumbled, starting to type again.

He hummed quietly before sitting behind your laptop. You glanced at him but looked right back at your screen. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." He said innocently as his ears twitched. Then he covered your screen with his hands making you look at him. "BEN, I got to finish this."

"I know, I know, but you said it wasn't due for a couple days." He whispered, moving next to you again. "So, why don't you close up shop and watch some Netflix while we chill out a little?"

You grabbed your pillow and shoved it in his face. "We are not experimenting with this!"

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! When are we gonna get another chance like this!" BEN said, his cat tail moving around excitedly. "No, it's gonna be extremely weird." You argued, shaking your head.

BEN huffed quietly. "You're no fun."

Ticci Toby-

"How did this happen to me?" Toby asked while you shrugged, drying his hair with a towel. "Happened to me but we never figured out how it did."

Toby nodded. "True. Very true, hot boy." He said before shaking his head side to side. You groaned quietly as small drops of water hit you in the face. "Toby."

He hummed and turned to you before grinning. "Whoops." He said making you shake your head. "Stop doing that." You said, dropping the towel on his lap.

"Haha, I'm sorry."

You grabbed the hairbrush next to you and started to brush his hair. "So, you just woke up like this?"

"Something like that." He said, sighing contently as he leaned to the brush. "Stop moving, I don't want to get your dog ears." You muttered, finishing it up.

Toby smiled and looked up at you. "I wouldn't feel the pain, remember?"

Sighing loudly, you leaned to him and kissed his nose. "Of course, I remember." You whispered. Toby snickered and licked your nose making you groan in disgust. "That's gross!"

"I love you!" Toby laughed and you watched him grabbed the remote, tail wagging.

Dark Link-

You stared at Dark as he smiled widely. "Hey, baby boy. You're home early." He said, making you nod slowly. "Something happen while I...I was gone?" You asked, tilting your head.

Dark shook his head. "No, not really. A calm day. No work today?" He asked and you shook your head. "No, no work."

You set your backpack on the counter and sat next to it. "Do you know th-how d-what?" You stammered, staring at his cat ears.

"Huh?" He asked, turning his focus to you. "Dark, you have cat ears." You said.

"And a tail." He said, nodding.

"Pardon?" You looked down, behind him, and covered your mouth. "You have a tail. Holy shit. You have a tail too."

Dark laughed. "Yeah, guess I get to experience what you did." He said making you hum. "Then I'm getting the collar."

His smile dropped as he turned to you. "You're joking, right?" Dark asked with a nervous smile making you shake your head. "Nope. Let me go get it."

"Wait, wait, come on! I took the collar off of you." He said, following you. "Come on, let's talk about this!"

Moments later, Dark was grinning widely, collar on. "Happy wife, happy life!" He said, recording himself.

"Did you just call me your wife?" You asked, looking up from your phone.

He ignored your question and stopped recording himself. "Send that to BEN and see what he says." He said to himself, proud of himself for some reason.

Homicidal Liu-

Liu was talking on the phone, a little frustrated about his dog ears and tail. When he got off with a small huff, he turned to you. "M/R, stop brushing my tail!"

You had Liu's tail on your lap, brush in hand. "Maybe if you took care of it, I wouldn't be doing this." You retorted. "You came over with it covered in dirt, leaves, and sticks."

"Not something you expect in the middle of a jog." Sully commented with a shrug.

You rolled your eyes and pet his tail. "Well, its clean from everything." You said, getting off your bed. Then you looked at his dog ears before patting his head. "I don't see the issue. I think you look cute." You said before leaving your room.

"Hey!" Liu called out, scrambling off the bed to catch up with you. "I can assure you, I am not cute." He said.

You chuckled and looked at him. "Really? How can you assure me?" You asked, tilting your head. You watched Liu's ears lower a little as he was thinking.

"I'm just gonna watch TV while you figure out an answer to that." You said with a chuckle.

Liu gasped. "Aren't you gonna help with the dog ears?" He asked making you snort. "No, I think you look good like this." You said, laying on the couch.

"So, you're gonna watch us suffer?"

You smiled and nodded. "Can't do much if I don't know anything about it." You said making Liu groan loudly.

Jeff the Killer-

"DOGS EARS!"

You groaned quietly, slowly lifting your head off your pillow. "Who's yelling?" You grumbled, slowly sitting up. You rubbed eyes.

"BABY!"

With a small groan, you tossed your blanket off yourself. "Jeff...I LOVE YOU but it is too early for this!" You shouted back, grabbing a random shirt off the groynd as you walked to the bathroom. You put the shirt on and looked in the bathroom to see Jeff in front of the mirror.

You raised a brow as you looked on his head and tilted your head. "What the fuck?" You questioned making him turn to you and pointed to his head. "Dog ears! What happened!?"

"You have...dog ears." You said, crossing your arms.

"I just said that." Jeff responded quickly, turning to the mirror. You stood next to him and shrugged. "You also have a tail." You commented, smacking his butt making him jump a little and watch as you walked out.

You stretched with a quiet yawn. "Too early for this."

"Hey, babe! Do I still look beautiful?"

With a nod, you waved your hand. "Totally. Just keep being your charming self. Just keep smiling and look beautiful." You said, going back into your room.

Eyeless Jack-

"You look so grumpy." You said as Ej sets his mask on the kitchen counter. Ej snorted and crossed his arms. "I wasn't expecting a new pair of ears or having to rip a pair of my sweats so that my new tail can be out." He said making you nod slowly.

"Well, I'm sorry for saying anything." You said, rubbing your neck. Ej's dog ears lowered a little and you caught attention to this. "Ej?" You questioned and saw his ear go up again. "I have a question." You said, sticking your hands into your pockets.

Ej cleared his throat and nodded. "Okay, ask away but do not ask if I'll fetch a ball for you." He said making you nod. You bit your lip before smiling.

"Do you feel a little excited whenever you see me?" You asked, seeing Ej's tail start to wag as he blushed a little. "What kind of dumb question is that!"

You blushed and smiled behind your hands. "Aww, Ej! You're so easy to read!"

Eyeless gave a loud huff and shook his head. "I am not." He argued and you snickered. "Ej, maybe you weren't before but you are now. Like the second I asked, your tail was wagging." You said, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He muttered something under his breath and settled his hands on your hips. "Stop being mean to me." He whispered making you hum quietly. "I do want a picture before those ears are gone."

"...one picture."

Candy Pop-

You tiredly looked at Candy's head, growing confused before touching the new cats ears. Then lifted the blanket up to see a fluffy tail moving a little. You squinted a bit before nudging Candy. "Hey, baby, wake up." You said, shaking his shoulder.

He groaned quietly, pulling the blanket closer to him. "I'm sleeping." He grumbled. You scoffed and nudged him more. "Man, you got freaking cat ears."

Candy groaned and moved onto his back before slowly sitting up. "What?" He asked tiredly, yawning. You pointed to the top of his head, at the cat ears. "You have cat ears."

He touched the top of his head a couple times before touching the ears. "Eh?" Candy looked at you, confused and you nodded. "Yeah, don't forget the tail." You commented, pointing behind him.

"A tail?" He questioned, turning his head and inhaled sharply. "That's a tail." He looked at his lap, blinking before shrugging and laying down on his side. "I'm going back to sleep."

You laughed and took his tail in hand. "Its so fluffy." You whispered making him laugh. "Unless you're making food, let go." He said, moving to get comfortable. With a small hum, you patted his head. "Then I'll make breakfast. Get up."

Candy groaned and buries himself under the blanket. "Let me sleep till you get food ready?" He asked, peeking from the blankets. You hummed in thought before nodding.

"Fine but you have to get up for food." You said making him nod. "Love you!" He said, getting comfortable again. You laughed and went to make food.

Slenderman-

Slender stared at the mirror, stammering quietly, and about to touch his dogs ears but stopped himself. "Its happening to me." He whispered.

You were standing beside him, hand covering your mouth to prevent laughing. Slender looked at you in the mirror and huffed quietly. "Don't you dare laugh."

Uncovering your mouth, you shrugged, laughing quietly. "I'm not laughing. Not laughing."

Slender shook his head and turned his attention to his dog ears. "I have dog ears." He said and you nodded. "You also have a tail."

"I what?" He asked, turning his body and laughed nervously. "I do have a tail. How do I have a tail?" He whispered, looking at you.

"Maybe you ate something?" You questioned with a small shrug.

He shook his head. "We ate the same thing last night. We made dinner, watched a little tv, and went to bed." He said making you bite your lip. "So, not only do you have tentacles but now you have dogs ears and a tail?"

You tried not to laugh when he looked at you. Even with a faceless face, you could just see the annoyance.

"What do we do?" He asked.

You patted his shoulder with a small laugh. "We wait." You answered, making him sigh deeply. "Then we wait."

Zalgo-

"You are purring so loud, Zalgo." You said, combing your fingers through his head. Zalgo nuzzled into your lap, not caring. You shook your head and continued to watch TV, slowly stopping your pets. Zalgo stopped his purring, opened his eyes, and looked up at you.

"Hey." He said, making you look down at him. "What?" You asked, giving him a confused look. "You stopped petting me." He said, nudging your hand.

You snorted quietly, starting to pet him again. "You're turning into an attention whore." You commented, listening to him purr again.

"Who cares. Nothing needs to be done today."

"You know, I hate the fact that you are completely calm with this and you're embracing it too much." You said, making him chuckle. "I am going to embrace this as much as I want." He said with a content purr.

You sighed quietly, rubbing the side of his neck. "You are so weird." You whispered, kissing his head. "Eh, but you love me." Zalgo stated making you hum. "True. Now, I'm going to make lunch." You said, patting his arm makimg him groan as he sat up.

"You suck." He said loudly as you walked to the kitchen. "Its food, so shut up!" You responded. Zalgo shrugged with a small nod. "Can't argue with that."

Splendorman-

You were watching TV, eating some food. There was show marathon going on and you were gonna watch it. Well, you heard footsteps and smiled. "Yo, Splendor, want to watch this show with me?"

"Um..M/R?"

With a quiet hum, you turned to him and eyes immediately went to the top of his head. "Oh, wow." You said, staring at the cat ears.

"Yeah." He said quietly while you stared. After a few moments, you pointed to your head. "Got a nice pair of ears there." You said making him nod. "Looks so cute."

Splendor smiled and rubbed his neck. "Heh, thanks." Then he gasped and clapped his hands. "Look, a tail too." He said, turning his body slightly. You gave a small laugh. "Wow, so, your turn."

Splendor nodded with a smile. "Want to know something else?" He questioned making you shrug. "Sure."

He tilted your head up and licked your cheek making you gasp and pull away. "Splendor! Your tongue is rough!"

He laughed and kissed your head while you rubbed your cheek. "I love you."

Shaking your head, you pointed to the spot next to you. "Sit and watch with me?" You asked. Splendor seemed to think about before nodding. "Yeah, why not."

Masky-

You were going shopping. With Masky. He decided that he wanted to come. Then didn't want wait in the car for a few minutes. So, Masky and you were getting a few weird looks because of your boyfriend's new ears and tail.

No one really suspected then to be real but you still had Masky put the hood of his sweater up. 

While you were looking at some things, you didn't realize Masky wandered off till you went to ask him something. "Crap...Masky!" You called out, walking around.

You laughed nervously, rubbing your neck. "What if someone kidnapped him? Followed him? Killed him?!"

"I'm right here."

You jumped with a small yelp and turned around to see Masky. "You're so quiet! Don't do that to me!" You whined, hitting his shoulder.

Masky gave you a weird look and held up a bag. "I smelled some food and got it." He stated with a small shrug.

"Eh, really? You smelled it? That's so cool!" You asked, looking into the bag, smelling food instantly. Something behind him got your attention and it was his tail. Wagging side to side happily.

"Did you get me something?" You asked.

Masky huffed, his tail going still, and held the bag at his side. "My food." He growled quietly.

You groaned. "You and your food. If you love it so much, freaking marry it." You said, starting to walk. Masky was silent but followed behind you.

"Marrying food would be boring." He stated making you laugh dryly. "Too bad." You said, shaking your head.

Jason the Toymaker-

Jason was covering his face while you were laughing, looking in the mirror at your neck and collarbone. "How did you even manage to knead me?" You asked, glancing at him as he shook his head. "I don't know. I just did it in my sleep, I guess." He answered.

Both of you decided to take a nap after you got back from work. You woke up to a small sting on your neck and Jason had cat ears on his head and a matching maroon tail. The side of your neck and collarbone were a little red, faint lines of scratching.

"I'm just as confused as you are." He said, seeing his tail twitch beside him.

You looked at the mirror for a couple seconds before grabbing your phone. "I'm gonna see why cats do it." You said, making Jason glance at you with a distracted nod, looking right at his tail again.

After a few moments of watching his tail move a bit, one of his hands tried to get it but failed.

Jason glanced at you to see you still focused on your phone and looked at his tail. Then he tried to get it again but it twitched to the side. "What the hell?" He whispered, glaring at his tail.

Then he used both hands to catch it and smirked when he did but that was short-lived at the sound of a camera noise.

Turning to you, he saw you biting your lip as you held your phone up. "I am so keeping this photo." You said making him stand up. "You are deleting that photo." He said but you shook your head.

"No, no, I am not." You retorted with a smile, holding your phone close to your chest.

Rake-

You and Rake looked at the mirror, both looking at the dog ears on his head. "Uh, is this normal?" You asked making him shake his head. "No, it isn't it." He answered. You nodded slowly before touching the hairless dog tail making Rake jump and face you.

"Hey, my tail." He whispered. You blinked before smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, just a little curious."

Rake shook his head and walked out of the bathroom. "I can't believe this happened to me!" He said loudly.

You shrugged as you followed him. "Well, it's not so bad." You said, sitting on the bed and leaned back on your hands. "Do you think you look weird?"

"I look weird." Rake said, sitting in front of you. With a small sigh, you nodded a little. "I'm not gonna lie. In this form, it really makes the nickname 'Large Hairless Dog' come to life." You said making Rake nod.

"It kinda does. What about the other form?"

"The more human form?" You asked, getting a nod from him. "Oh, it's not too bad. Kinda cute." You answered with a small shrug.

Rake hummed quietly before laying his head on your lap. "You are so honest sometimes." You laughed and patted his head. "Either way, you're still cute." You said with a grin.

"Thanks?" He said questioningly making you nod. "Anytime."

Kagekao-

When you got home, you expected to see Kagekao just chilling on your couch or bed with a cup of wine, just relaxing. Not Kagekao on your bed, playing with a black tail.

"Kagekao?" You questioned, setting your bag by your bed, confused by the tail that was attached to him.

Kagekao instantly turned to you and grinned widely but your eyes widened at the sight of cat ears on his head. "Kitten, look!" He said, sticking his tongue out. "I'm a cat!"

You stared at him for a few seconds before nodding slowly. "You didn't destroy anything, right?" You asked, looking around your room for anything damaged but everything seemed okay. Till you noticed something at the window.

"What the fu-is that a dead bird!?" You shouted, looking at Kagekao who glanced at it before shrugging. "I didn't do it." He stated bluntly making you sigh deeply.

"Kagekao, did you bring me a bird? You know, as a gift?" You asked, crossing your arms.

He looked at you before grinning widely. "Cool gift, huh?"

You covered your face before pointing at it. "Please, get rid of it." You said, making Kagekao hum quietly. "Too much?" He asked.

"Just a bit." You said quietly with a small nod.

.   .   .

.   .

Yo! Hoped you skeletons enjoyed this chapter.

As always, I hope you guys had a good night/day.

See you skeletons in the next update.

Zero out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
64.5K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
59.1K 861 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
7.7K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...