A Force To Be Reckoned With...

By ToxicWinchester

Thea was found alone and on the verge of death in the middle of the Jakku desert by none other than Luke Skyw... More

o. Intro
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
CONTEST

xxxviii.

2.4K 40 12
By ToxicWinchester

Thea's POV

I turned the corner and ran into someone, but when the ignited their blue saber I sighed in relief.

"Easy, tiger," I laughed and she sighed in relief, putting her saber away, before giving me a hug. 

"Never do that again," she said and I shrugged when we pulled away.

"I make no promises."

"I need to get the dagger. Finn and Poe are getting Chewie. Do you know where it is?" I nodded before taking her hand and we ran through the halls back to Kylo Ren's quarters. We went down his white steps, passing the Vader mask, to his table of things. Rey looked around in awe. 

"Grab Chewie's belongings I got the dagger," I said before picking up the dagger only do stare at it, listening to the voices before a masked voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Thea," I spun around on my heels and gasped at the sight of Ren, thinking we've been caught, but it was only the force bond. Rey looked at me in confusion for a moment before realizing what was happening. "I went to Kijimi to retrieve your friends, seeing as our agreement is gone, but they are hard to find. And apparently, so are you since my troopers can't seem to locate you."

"You're hard to get rid of. Leave me alone. You're the last person I want to see right now," I stated before turning back to the table when he spoke up again.

"I pushed you in the desert because I needed to see it. I needed you to see it. Who you are," he explained. "I know the rest of you and your sister's story."

I said nothing.

"Thea-" I snapped my head to him with a warning placed upon my face, taking my sisters saber and pointing it at him all in one move. 

"You're lying. You always do this," I muttered.

"I never lied to you," he said and I scoffed. "About your parents, at least. They were no one. They chose to be, in order to keep you and your sister safe."

"Don't. When will you realize I don't care?"

"When it's the truth. You care deep down," he argued and I didn't want to admit it but the lack of knowledge at my parents was itching at me deep down. "You know exactly what you were doing at Pasaana. You remember more than you say. I think you forget we have a force bond. Search your memories."

"No!" I yelled and swung the saber at him, but he blocked it, and we stared at each other.

"Remember them. See them," he demanded and I grabbed Rey's hand before having a vision of our parents. I'm not going to leave her out of this.

Our mom pulled Rey and I into a hug. "My love, be brave," she said and our dad came in quickly out of breath. "You'll be safe here. I promise."

It skipped forward to Rey yelling up at them to come back, and me being held on the ship, but later being pushed off it and into the sands of Jakku in order to save me from my fate.

I pushed him off with Rey's saber and we circled each other.

"They sold you to protect you. And you did what you did on Pasaana to protect your sister. You know your fate, but do you know why you have it?"

"Shut up!"

"I'm coming back to the ship for you, so tell me where you are. You don't know the whole story. It was Palpatine who had your parents taken and who wanted to take you, the eldest. But, they wouldn't say where you two were. So, he gave the order."

Things started coming together. Things I didn't want to face.

"No!" I yelled and we clashed sabers a few times before we shattered Vader's mask stand, and the mask went through the force bond, revealing where we were. 

"So that's where you are." I swung at him, causing our sabers to clash and push against the other as he stared at me through that awful mask.

"Not for long," I threw back at him.

"You know why the Emperor's always wanted you two dead," he pushed and I shook my head before throwing him off me.

"No," I denied.

"Then, i'll come tell you," he stated before breaking our force bond. I looked at Rey with wide eyes before handing her back her saber. Since I didn't let go of her hand, she heard the whole thing. 

"We have to go, like, now," I stated and she nodded before we grabbed everything, including my precious saber, and raced towards the landing platform. 

-----------

We stopped short once we got to the landing platform at the fact Kylo Ren was in the middle of it, stormtroopers lined up and ready to shoot us.

Shit.

"Follow my lead," I whispered to Rey and she nodded before we slowly made our way to the edge, circling him as we did. Rey was the first to speak up.

"Why did the Emperor come for us?" She asked. I'm glad she was the openly curious one of us because I would be too stubborn to ask for the truth. "Why did he want to take one child and kill the other?"

Welcome to story time boys and girls. Here we go.

"Because he saw what you two would become. You don't just have power... You have his power," he revealed and I grabbed Rey's hand as we froze. "You're his granddaughters. You. Thea. Are Palpatine's." Ew. Who would have sex with that thing?! I saw pictures. It wasn't a pretty sight to see.

Rey and I took steps back as he took some forward. He turned his attention towards me, and I pushed Rey behind me to protect her.

"My mother was the daughter of Vader. Your father was the son of the Emperor. What Palpatine doesn't know is we're a dyad in the Force, Thea. Two that are one. We'll kill him together and take the throne, and protect your sister too. We can be together again. I know you want that, and I want that too." Rey and I stopped walking backwards, as we were at the edge, and the wind from the platform picked up. I held onto Rey tighter so she didn't fall, and kept my eyes on Kylo.

Where were the others?

He took off his helmet, and I watched his beautiful raven hair fall into place as he did so.

"You sealed your fate to save your sister. You know what you need to do. You know," he assured. I looked at Rey and she gave me a shock look, confirming her suspicions on what I did on Pasaana was for her safety. Ren reached his hand out for me to take again and I looked from his hand to his eyes several times before deciding on his eyes. I heard the engines of the falcon approaching and I squinted my eyes at him.

"I do," I confirmed. Jeez, sounds like wedding vows.

Okay, too soon, Thea. Too soon.

Stormtroopers started shooting at the falcon that appeared before them, and the three of us held our ground while the rest got blown back by Poe's doing. I looked from the ship and back to Ren. He gave me a determined look. I let go of Rey.

"Rey! Thea!" Finn yelled from the drop platform of the falcon. 

"Let's go," Rey yelled and jumped over. I looked back at Kylo as I took a step back.

"Don't do this, Thea!" Kylo Ren yelled at me and I scoffed.

"You know, I'm kind of tired of everyone telling me what to do. I'm going to do what I want to do. I suggest you do the same," I finished before jumping after my sister and once we were on the ship sped away, and I took one last look at Ren before the platform closed. 

Once we got settled I started hyperventilating. I couldn't hold it together anymore. I had to let it out.

"Thea! Thea, what's wrong?!" Rey asked in concern as I started to collapse to the floor. She hugged me, going to the floor with me and I sobbed on her shoulder.

"R-Rey, h-he," I couldn't get it out. I decided just to show her. 

I showed her all of it. The discovery of the wedding ring. The fight. All of it."Oh my, Thea-" she gasped and pulled me closer to her as she brushed the back of my hair to try and calm me down. "It's okay. Hey, it's going to be okay. We're all here for you, sis."

-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.2K 66
"Ben, BEN! Why are you doing this?" "I have to" "I see under the sheet of darkness that has fallen upon you, come back before it's too late!" "It alr...
791 38 26
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Some destinies can't be changed. But their fates aren't always written in the stars. *** When an unknown energ...
248K 7.2K 36
When The First Order become in debt to a wealthy planet that refuses to fund their new military, Supreme Leader Snoke proposes a bargain to the King...
33.4K 1K 32
"We've passed on all we know. A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight." A familiar voice, Luke's, whispers. Luke Skywalker s...