The Dark Games

By JuliaTeng555

Fighting... Killing... Torture... These were all elements of the infamous game held each year- The Dark Ga... More

We Are Forced To Play The Dark Games?!
Setting Out
Rules
A Death Match Strikes!
Preperations For The Dinner
Dinner Part 1
Saved
Training
Ichinose VS Zanxus: Part 1
Ichinose VS Zanxus: Part 2
Scheming
Framed
What do you want?!
Slowly Breaking Apart
Accident
Trauer
Sincere Thanks
Gevatter Tod
Unbekannte
The Hunt Begins
Schuld
die Hoffnung

Dinner Part 2

1.4K 42 26
By JuliaTeng555

Hey, everyone! I'm terribly sorry for the late update! /._.\||| Sometimes I just don't know what to write. But in the end, I managed to think up something. Hope you guys like it. You might also notice that sometimes I try to put in Japanese words to make it more realistic. If you notice anything wrong, please tell me. Thx and.... Enjoy~
_________________________________________________________________________________

MEANWHILE

"Minna (Everyone)! We have to protect Endou!" Hiroto exclaimed. "That's right!" Fidio exclaimed before firing his gun. Kazemaru rushed to the front and gave a swift kick to the demon on his right before stabbing a vampire on his left.

"Sugoi (Wow)! Kazemaru, when did you get so good at this?" Haruna asked from under the table.

"Watching the fights," Kazemaru said turning to face her.

"Be careful!" Kidou exclaimed deflecting a dagger just when it was about to stab Kazemaru in the back.

"A-Arigatou (T-Thanks)," Kazemaru stammered. The fight went on and on. From time to time, they would help their teammates during battles. Things were going smoothly. that was until he showed up...

Razor walked into the middle of the chaos, perfectly deflecting and killing everyone in the way. It doesn't matter who it was. Vampires, werewolves or demons. He cut down everything in his way. After all, he is the infamous Razor the Seperator. All his victims are always found in at least 30 pieces. Well, except those he half-heartedly killed. The victims he focus on always get the honor of getting dissected into pieces.

Razor walked toward the group where the representatives of the normal human race were protecting Endou with a maniacal smirk and two pair of scissors in hand. Fidio and the others took notice of him immediately. I mean, why wouldn't they? There was a psychotic maniacally crazy serial killer that has two pairs of bloody scissors who was giving off killer vibes walking their way. Plus there's the fact that a red trail follows him where he goes...

"Razor..." Teres muttered with a serious look on his face. It was a clash between the normal human race and the human race which kills people. Teres knows that Razor is a very dangerous opponent.

"Mitsuketa (Found you)!~~ Normal human race!~" Razor said with a creepy look on his face as his scissors go SNIP!! SNIP!! His personality seemed to be a little different from before though... Maybe that's what happens when he lets his killing personality loose.

Teres winced at the sound of the scissors snipping. He held up his contractable spear. Fidio, Hiroto, Tsunami, Kazemaru and Gouenji jumped to his side. The others were busy either defending Endou or killing others off.

"Oya Oya~~ You guys are going to try and protect Mr. Endou-kun?~" Razor asked with a bloodlust in his eyes. "Zan nen deshita (Too bad)! I'm going to have to kill you all and then take my sweet time dissecting Mr. Endou-kun!~ But I suppose I can play with you guys or a moment~~"

Razor then raised both of his scissors and charged at all six of them at once.

Fidio fired his gun meanwhile Tsunami and the others used long-ranged weapons to attack. But Razor dodged ALL of the bullets. He deflected ALL the other attacks and was closing in REAL FAST. In one swipe, he sent Tsunami and Teres toppling to the ground and hitting their heads. Both of them groaned but were pretty much alive. They got up but very slowly.

Razor then swiped is scissors at Fidio, who was out of bullets. It just barely missed his eyes. Luckily, it only cut his cheeks and not cut his eyes. Razor went on and on with his attacks, cutting Fidio's shoulder, legs, arms, stomach. The cuts were not really deep but they were bleeding quite badly. Just before Razor could stab into Fidio's eyes and gouge his eye out, Kazemaru kicked Razor from the side. Fidio sent Kazemaru a grateful look and quickly reloaded his gun.

Kazemaru started attacking Razor. He kicked, punched and dodged attacked made by Razor. He then jumped backwards and took out a grenade. He pulled out a grenade and threw it towards Razor after pulling out the safety pin. The grenade dropped onto the ground in front of Razor and exploded. There was a moment of silence.

"Did you get him?" Tsunami asked.

"I don't know.." Kazemaru muttered and approached the smoke. Suddenly, a hand holding pair of scissors lashed out of the smoke and gashed Kazemaru across the abdomen. Sharp pain could be felt from the wound. Kazemaru's eyes widened in shock as he stumbled backwards, holding his abdomen. Gouenji and the others ran towards him. Kazemaru could feel his world starting to go black as he fell onto is side on the floor while his friends continually shouted his name. He wanted to tell them that he was okay but he obviously wasn't. The pain was just so intense. He couldn't fight anymore. Razor just stood there smirking. Razor was also in bad shape. His shirt was slightly burned, he also seemed injured here and there but overall seemed okay. He even had the nerve to laugh.

"Too bad I didn't manage to cut deep enough~ The intestines and stomach would've fallen out~~ Hontoni zan nen danne (It's really too bad)~ Oh well~" Razor said eyes wide with thirst for blood.

"Teme (Bastard)! Why aren't you dead?!" Tsunami exclaimed.

"Oh that's easy~~ I used that dead body over there as my shield! Ahahahhah!!!! I'm amazing, aren't I!~ It'd be an honor dying in the hands of someone like me!~" Razor exclaimed pointing to a corpse on the ground. It was a miracle it still manage to stay in one piece. Well, maybe two pieces...

"You demon!" Gouenji exclaimed and shot arrows at Razor using his crossbow.

"AHHAHAHAHAH!!!" Razor laughed out loud while dogging the arrows.

"Gouenji, Kazemaru can't fight anymore!" Fidio exclaimed.

"Put him under the table where Haruna and the others are. I'm sure they will take good care of him. We got a serial killer to kill," Gouenji said with a kind of fire in his eyes. Fidio did as he was told.

"Oh? You can kill me??? Try as many times as you can! You will never kill me!~ Ahahahah!" Razor laughed.

"Why can't we? You're just some teenage guy with some serious self-esteem issues holding two pairs of scissors!" Teres exclaimed.

"What?!" Yep. Razor is mad.

Teres and the others started attacking again. All using long-ranged attacks. But Razor dodge them all. Well, except one of Gouenji's arrows. There was an arrow lodged deep in Razor's shoulder.

"AAHHHH!~" Razor seemed to be screaming in excitement and happiness instead of pain. "I'm so happy! It's been some time since the last person manage to injure me this badly! Amazing!"

"You are seriously one crazy dude..." Hiroto said.

Razor started going on a rampage. He kept slicing, attacking, stabbing and punching. Even the five of them were having a little trouble managing Razor. This is going to be one hell of a fight...

WITH KIMIRO

Kimiro and Androbella were locked in fierce battle. Kimiro shot her gun at Androbella but Androbella cartwheeled away easily. Kimiro bit her lip and quickly reloaded. Darn, Androbella was quick. She managed to escape all of Kimiro's attacks...

"Kimiro!" Fubuki exclaimed. Kimiro nodded in acknowledgement and continued shooting Androbella. After a few more shots, Kimiro was completely out of bullets. She couldn't refill her gun either. With a curse, she pulled out her contractable spear. Fubuki and Kimiro looked at each other and nodded before charging at the target. Both of them used their weapons to attack Androbella. But Androbella was good. She kept dodging around. More importantly, she has yet to reveal her weapon.

Androbella kept being pushed back by Kimiro and Fubuki's attacks. Finally, her back hit the table. Kimiro and Fubuki immediately attacked. But Androbella was smart. She jumped onto the table and kicked but Fubuki and Kimiro backwards and ran away from them and meanwhile dodge incoming attacks. The werewolf who was below the table was scared out of his wits. Kimiro and Fubuki ran after Androbella as fast as they could. Androbella grabbed anything she could get her hands on while running and threw it at the duo.

Just when she thought she was winning the game of death tag, a bullet shot a hole through her hand. She winced in pain and began slowing down. She then decided that if she ran any further, she would just get tired and get caught by Kimiro and Fubuki. She turned around and faced them with a horrifying glare. The moments she turned around, she threw a dagger at Kimiro, catching her off-guard. The dagger managed to cut Kimiro's thigh. Kimiro hissed in pain.

"You alright?" Fubuki asked.

Kimiro winced and nodded her head before glaring at Androbella. But in a second, Androbella attempted to punch Kimiro in the stomach but was stopped by Fubuki who grabbed her by the wrist tight. Fubuki squeezed her had so tight that a crack was heard and Androbella let out a yelp before breaking loose. Her wrist was dislocated. Before Androbella did anyting else, Kimiro kicked her at her side, making Androbella fall onto the ground. Androbella took out a weird looking bomb and threw it to the ground. Kimiro and Fubuki's eyes widened in shock.

Kimiro then quickly grabbed Androbella by her dislocated wrist, earning a yelp, before the bomb exploded. If they were going to get bombed, Androbella will be bombed too. No way was she going to escape. But it wasn't an explosive bomb. It was a smoke screen instead! Androbella took the chance to push Kimiro to the ground and upt a knife at her neck.But Kimiro was good. With one good kick, Androbella was sent flying to the ground, groaning in pain. The smoke screen cleared. Fubuki and Kimiro moved quickly and pinned Androbella to the ground.

Fubuki was about to slit Androbela's throat when Kimiro stopped him.

"I'll do it," Fubuki nodded and let Kimiro do it. Kimiro and Androbella had some sort of grudge against each other. Last year, they fought against each other. Kimiro dealt Androbella some serious damage, nearly killing her in the process. But it wasn't a death match and the winning terms were met. That's why Kimmiro let Androbella live.

Kimiro slit Androbella's throat. Blood squirted out, dirtying Kimiro's clothes. But she didn't mind. Mission complete. Now to go to Endou and the others.

WITH ENDOU AND THE OTHERS

Endou stood in the middle of a circle made of his friends. All of the were trying to protect him. Some of them even got injured in the process. Endou felt so useless. He wanted to help them but the would not let him help as they fear he might be killed. If he were killed, then he would cause his friends trouble. For all he knows, he is just a burden to them. He wanted to do something other than being protected! It pained him to see his friends get injured protecting him. He also saw Razor coming his way. Great. It seems like the serial killer wants to kill him. Now Hiroto and the others were risking their lives to protect him.

Kazemaru was even injured severel because of him. It pained him so much. He could only watch as Razor picked off his friends one by one. Razor punched Fidio to the ground and knocked him unconscious. He stabbed Tsunami in the arm and then kicked him down befre stepping on him hard. Teres and Razor had a little wrestling matcand Razor won. Teres was thrown to the wall. Blood trickled down of his head. Hiroto and Razor had a dagger and scissor clash. But Razor won and pinned Hiroto to the ground. He wanted to gouge Hiroto's eyes out but in the end settled for breaking Hiroto's arm, earning a scream. He then went for Gouenji. Gouenji shot arrows at Razor but all of his arrows were deflected easily.

Razor and Gouenji fought but it was quite one-sided as Gouenji's weapon doesn't work well up close. In the end, Razor lifted Gouenji up by his neck. He smirked. Endou could just barely heard what he said.

"So. The little punk wants to kill me~" Razor said, the smirk not falling from his face. "Ha! Since you are so bold, I will let you choose how you want to die~"

"Like I care... If you want to kill me... Go ahead..." Gouenji choked out. "Kill me,"

Razor let out a cackle. "You've got spunk!~ I like people like you!~ All of you!~ So determined to protect the things you want to protect~" Razor giggled. "Alright then~ I shall let you all live~ Only so that all of you can entertain me more!~"

With that, Razor threw Gouenji onto the ground. He then stabbed his scissors through Gouenji's hand hard, pinning Gouenji to the ground. Gouenji bit his lip. He isn't going to scream. Screaming would mean giving in to Razor. No way was he going to do that! But this only entertained Razor more.

"AHHHHAHAHH!!! I'll come back to you later, Mr. Fierce. I have to go kill Mr. Endou-kun now," Razor said.

"Gouenji... Shuuya.." Gouenji said in pain. He couldn't move anymore. He was stuck to the ground like a fly on a fly paper. Only that this includes stabbing his hnd all the way through to keep him there.

"Hmmmm~~~ Alright. See you later, Shuuya-kun~~" Razor said and turned to Endou. Yikes. It seems like Razor has taken a liking to Gouenji...

By that time, many of the representatives were injured. They didn't have the ability to stand up and fight anymore. So, all they could do is jut lie there on the floor and watch while the other representatives try and kill each other. Endou started panicking. Razor was coming to kill him now. He didn't want to be killed. Not after so many of his friends get injured to protect him. No way. That would be no different from flushing all his friend's hardwork to protect him down the toilet. Instead, he was going to fight. Endou took out a banyonet and gripped it tight. He was going to defeat Razor! No matter what! He wasn't about to helplessly go down without a fight.

Endou could hear his friends who were busy fighting others shout his name, telling him to run away. But he wasn't going to run from anybody. He was going to fight!

"ENDOU! RUN!" Endou could hear Ichinose shout.

"HE'S DANGEROUS!! DON'T FIGHT HIM!!" Mark shouted.

"HE'S A PSYCHOTIC SERIAL KILLER!! DON'T FIGHT HIM!" Edgar shouted before kicking his opponent in the stomach.

Endou made up his mind. He wasn't going to run! Endou let out a battle cry before trying to stab Razor in chest. But before the banyonet could reach Razor's chest, Endou was kicked in the stomach. Endou stumbled backwards. Razor then took the chance to attack. Endou could only watch as the bloody scissors which was going to end his life come towards him. Everything came slowly. So ever slowly that Endoou could see his life flash before his eyes.

"ENDOU!!"

He was going to die.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So... I suppose this should be a little longer than usual to make up for the late update. Once again I'm sorry for the late update! And *wince* another cliffy... Please leave a comment on what you think. And no, it isn't the end of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...
80.1K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
2.4K 115 24
When a few members of Inazuma fell in another dimension. It's the task to survive. Can they find a way to escape and go back to their own dimension...
1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...