The Strongest Kure (History's...

By MikumoEnjoyer

Y/N Kure is a normal teenager, well almost, he is actually from the Kure clan a powerful league of assassins... More

Y/N Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Y/N Love Interests
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Y/N and Miu go on a date!
Chapter 8- Furinji Island and Y/N vs Yuzaki
Chapter 9- The Eight Fists of Ragnarok
Chapter 10- Deserter's lynching

Chapter 4

1.2K 30 13
By MikumoEnjoyer

Y/N was outside with Shigure and Apachai as he was moving some of Koetsuji throwing statues in front of Apachai.

Shigure: Ready...Go

Apachai rushed at the statues with high speed as he attacked them with several punches, when he finished the statues crumbled to the ground from Apachai's blows as he got depressed for "killing" the statues again.

Miu: What is he doing?

Y/N: Some sort of "special training"

Apachai: When Apachai is in front of enemy, he always gets into battle mode!

Shigure: Apachai, look, look

He saw that one of the statues was still intact and he jumped happily

Apachai: I did it! For the first time I didn't kill everything in sight! Now I can teach Kenichi Muay Thai!

(Small timeskip)

Kenichi: I'm back!

When Kenichi entered the dojo he felt a really heavy and scary aura coming from Y/N and the other Masters, except Shigure.

Kenichi: This killing aura...!

Y/N: Paper!
Koetsuji: Paper!
Saki: Paper!
Kensei:Scissors!
Apachai: Scissors!

Kenichi: It's just rock paper scissors!

They kept at it Even changing mid swing while trying to read each other hands and with one final swing the winner was finally revealed

Apachai: Apachai won for the first time!

Y/N: Oh no...

Kenichi: What's the matter?

Sakaki: We were trying to decide who would teach you

Apachai: It's Apachai's turn now

Kenichi.exe has stopped working

Miu: But still, Kenichi, you have a fight with a boxer, right? Muay Thai might be very appropriate

Koetsuji: True, if we're going to train you to fight a boxer in a short period of time, Muay Thai might be the best method

Kenichi: Apachai-sensei, can Muay Thai win against a boxer?!

Apachai: Of course! Muay Thai's the killer!

Kenichi: Then please go easy on me!

Apachai: I'll do it deeper than the mountain, higher than the ocean! The statue is still alive, so no problem!

Y/N and Miu were walking through the halls as suddenly the head of the statue from before literally exploded making both of them sweat nervously

(Really small timeskip)

And finally, the training with Apachai has begun.

Apachai: Kenichi, ready to go?

Kenichi: Yes...I guess...

Apachai: I don't know about boxers or anything, but if you need to kill, then it's muay thai! Apachai learned it that way.

Kenichi: Nah...I don't want to kill anyone...I just want to protect myself from a delinquent boxer...

Apachai: That kind of hard things, you think about them after you kill! Your brain is there so you can beat someone up!

Y/N: Umm...Apachai, wouldn't it be better teaching him, what kind of fighting technique muay thai is?

Apachai: It's to kill people and...

Kenichi: Enough of that!

Koetsuji: Ah, Muay thai is a historically traditional martial art used for close quarter combat, originally developed in the kingdom of Siam, currently Thailand.

Miu: Except for attacking the eyes and downed opponents, it's a very practical martial art where anything else is basically allowed.

Y/N: Yep, just like that.

Kenichi: That sounds impressive! I wanna try, please teach me!

Apachai: Then first, Tan garde muay (Starting position), Next is Ti soku! (Elbow strike) Muay thai uses the elbows and knees a lot!

Koetsuji: Most current martial arts, prohibit the use of knees and elbows during a match

Kenichi: Why?

Apachai: Because if you get hit wrong, you die!

Y/N: True, but, Muay thai focuses on these two techniques instead

Kenichi: W-Why?

Apachai: Because if you get a good hit in, you kill them!!!

Kenichi hid behind Y/N and Sakaki.

Kenichi: I...don't like this martial art

Hayato: Martial arts...no matter the type, the objective is how efficiently you can beat your opponents. After that, it's up to the heart of the fighter. If it's used for your selfish gains, then it simply becomes violence

Y/N: The elder's right...when you wield violence like that, that's no different from a beast. That's not what humans ought to seek, violence can't be controlled by violence alone, that's why you need unwavering conviction along with indomitable discipline and training. Then violence will be sublimated into martial arts. (One of my favorites quotes from the Kengan manga)

Hayato: Exactly, Kenichi, ask yourself this question. Do you want to make someone miserable with that technique?

Kenichi: Of course not!

Y/N: Then it's all good, don't be afraid and continue your training!

Y/N said with a smile and a thumbs up.

Apachai: And the last is, Ti kau kon! (Spinning knee kick), with this move any opponent of Kenichi will go straight to the afterlife!

The training with Apachai progressed without any accidents, but for some reason Y/N had a bad feeling.

Apachai: Good, Kenichi! You're doing well, that's it for the basic moves, we'll start some mitt hitting, try hitting!

Kenichi: Did Apachai sensei really learn how to take things easy?  That oppresive pressure I felt before is gone...

Just as he said that in his head, Apachai's pressure appeared and Kenichi ran away hiding behind Miu almost touching her chest, Y/N then grabbed Kenichi by the head with one hand and a dark look in his eyes.

Y/N: Go back to your training...

Y/N threw Kenichi at Apachai as he landed near Apachai rubbing his head.

Kenichi: Can you really take it easy on me?

Apachai then gasped and got depressed.

Apachai: Apachai sad...to not get trusted by my disciple...and I practiced taking it easy so much

Kenichi tried to get Apachai out of his depression by accepting the mitt training, he was now hitting the mitt making Apachai happy again.

Apachai: See, mitt hitting is really fun

Kenichi: Ah, you're right

Apachai: Now, dodge from over there

Kenichi: Huh...?

Apachai then punched Kenichi as he flew through the air while spinning, at that moment Kenichi's sister, mom and dad felt a distubance, Kenichi the finally landed on the ground while Miu ran to him to see if he was okay.

Apachai: Huh?

Sakaki: What do you mean "huh"?! Are you trying to murder your disciple?!

Apachai: Apachai took it easy! Higher than the ocean, deeper than the mountain!

Miu: Ken...Kenichi is...

Y/N: Hahaha! Why are you overeacting so much? This is not a training method that kills so easil- ?! 

Y/N then started to pump Kenichi's chest.

Y/N: 1.2.3! 1.2.3! Get up damnit!

Kenichi then finally woke up as Y/n then smiled at Miu but with a nervous look on his face.

Y/N: See, there! It's nothing!

Kenichi: Where am I?

Miu: Noooo!!

Kenichi's first near death experience!

(Timeskip)

Y/N was seeing along with the other masters at Apachai and the Elder in front of each other, but he diverted his attention to Miu when she came into the room nervously talking to Koetsuji about Kenichi losing his memories of yesterday, Y/N just walked to her and patted her head with a smile.

Y/N: Don't worry, Koetsuji looked over him throughly yesterday, so we're sure there's nothing wrong with him

A gust of wind then hits both Y/N and Miu as they saw the Elder blocking Apachai's blows with one hand only.

Hayato: No, this strong will be lethal

Apachai: Waaaa!!! Apachai, stupid! Even if I tried until it almost killed me, it still became a killer blow!

Y/N then remembered something that might help Apachai on holding back.

Y/N: Apachai, you play in the park with the neighborhood children, right?

Apachai: Huh? yes, Apachai very friendly with kids.

Y/N: Then, what if...when practicing with Kenichi, you don't think of it as training, but playing with the children?

Hayato: That might just work!

Now everyone was outside overlooking the training but Miu was still nervous of what could happen.

Apachai: This time for sure, Apachai will take it easy!

Kenichi: Huh...I feel something like this happened yesterday too

Sakaki: Hey, old man, you really think things will be ok with only that advice Y/N gave him?

Hayato: Everything will be fine

As the training went on Apachai threw a punch at Kenichi which hitted him directly on the face, everyone got alerted but Kenichi only had a bruise on his cheek.

Kenichi: Whoa, that surprised me...that punch was amazing, so fast I couldn't see it!

Apachai: That's when you need to predict the punch by looking at the opponent's shoulder!

Miu: He did it!

Sakaki: Hehehe good job, you idiot

(Timeskip)

Miu: What's wrong, Kenichi? Start, will you?

Kenichi: But...hitting a girl is against my principles

Y/N: If you don't attack, then there's no point in doing this

Sakaki: You're using gloves, right? Even using your bare fist, your punch wouldn't make a difference!

Kenichi: How rude!

Hayato: Miu! Hit him!

Hearing the Elder, Miu kicked Kenichi in the jaw making him fall to the ground and just he got up Miu attacked with a rain of attacks giving him little time to react.

Hayato: It's good that you are kind, Kenichi. But, when in Kumite (Sparring), not throwing a single punch isn't kindness! When your opponent is trying to help improve your skill, yet you have no willingness to do it, that behavior is rude!

Kenichi: I've been rude, forgive me, Miu! From now on I'll be the one attacking!

A few moments later, Kenichi was on the ground as Y/N was looking down at him.

Kenichi: I couldn't land a single punch on her...

Y/N: Miu's already slowing up a lot with her attacks

(Timeskip!)

Y/N was walkng on the streets with some grocerie bags while Don-chan was sitting on his head, he stopped walking when saw a little girl crying. He crouched near the small girl and patted her head.

Y/N: What's wrong, little girl?

A few minutes later, the little girl who said her name was Tsukimi, was now on Y/N's shoulder laughing, she now called Y/N big brother for some reason, not that he minded, he was now helping her find her older sister.

Tsukimi: Big brother is like a mountain! This is the first Tsukimi has been so high!

Y/N: Did you wander off on your own?

Tsukimi: No...Big sis Hinako picks up Tsukimi everyday from kindergarten, but she didn't come at all, so...

Y/N: So you got lost trying to walk home

Tsukimi: Yes...

Y/N: What a troublesome sister...

Tsukimi then showed Y/N a drawing she made of her sister and herself together while Y/N smiled.

Y/N: Heh...It sure is a nice drawing

Tsukimi: Tsukimi has to take it home to finish it and then take it back to school!

Hinako: Tsukimi! There you are! Thank goodness!

She ran to where Y/N and Tsukimi where and stopped suddenly in front of Y/N, for some reason Y/N's presence was really menacing for her. Meanwhile Tsukimi was just waving happily at her sister while being on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N: ゴゴゴゴ

Hinako: Gyaaa!!!!! Give me back Tsukimi!!! Don't eat her!!! He didn't hurt you?! Bite you?! Suck on your blood?! Chew your bones?!

Tsukimi: Nope! Tsukimi is alright

Y/N then said his goodbyes to Tsukimi and her sister, when he started to walk the opposite direction he heard someone screaming and looked back immediately. He saw that Tsukimi and Hinako stumbled on a guy who was now angry at them.

RG (Random guy): What the hell! Do you even watch where you are going?! How are you going to apologize for knocking me down!

Hinako: I'm so sorry!

Tsukimi: Ah! Tsukimi's drawing! Don't dirty it!

The guy then saw he was stepping on Tsukimi's drawing and took it in his hands ripping it in half and throwing it on the ground.

RG: Next time be more careful, damn brat!

The guy was gone and Tsukimi eyes were watering as Y/N had a dark look in his eyes

Tsukimi: Tsukimi's drawing...

Y/N: That wasn't smart of him...that wasn't very smart at all...!

(Small timeskip)

Meanwhile on a Yakuza house was the same guy that ripped Tsukimi's drawing, sitting in front of an old man who was the boss of the group.

RG: So I got into a little fight with Suzuki's guys...

Yakuza Boss: Idiot! We've carefully been at peace with their group for a long time, your little scuffle will make it all for nothing. Oh well, sooner or later, we will take over their group.

RG #2: Boss! We have a problem! We're being invaded!

RG: No way! Suzuki's gang?!

Yakuza boss: There's no need to scream. Why can't you take care of it? Is it a gang?

RG #2: Well...it's something unbelievable

Yakuza boss: How many?

RG #3: It's just one!

Yakuza boss: We have 100 men guarding the gate, if merely one is causing so much panic then...what weapon is this man carrying with him?

RG #2: W-well...

Yakuza boss: A sword?

RG #3 Not that sir!

Yakuza boss: A gun?

RG #2: No! I-I-I-It's

Yakuza boss: Just spit it out!

RG #3: He has a car!!!

Yakuza boss: WHAAAAT?!

Y/N was walking with the car around the Yakuza house as he destroyed various walls and some parts of the ceiling while walking. Some yakuza members took out their blades and attacked Y/N's back but the blades just snapped in half in his back (Same technique as chapter 1). He was now in front of the boss and the guy that snapped Tsukimi's drawing 

Yakuza: Did you come to take over my group?!

Lieutenant: That's as far as you'll come, child! Kid, step aside and protect the boss

RG: This way, pops!

Yakuza boss: Take it from here! Torakichi!

Y/N: You're in my way, move it...

Torakichi: Hehe...aren't you a cocky brat, I'll take you down right here!

Y/N: I'll say it one more time. Get out of my way!

Torakichi slashed at Y/N with his katana and when he finished his slash motion it crated a small gust of wind, but he saw that the tip of his katana was broken, and that Y/N had the piece between his fingers. Torakichi then slashed several times at Y/N, but Y/N broke several pieces of the katana again as he holded them between his fingers.

Torakichi: Impossible!

Y/N did a karate chop at Torakichi's face, boosting it with his water stream rock smashing fist, making Torakichi to get stuck on the ground from the force of the attack, while some of the yakuza helped Torakichi off the ground, Y/N turned around and kept walking to the boss.

Torakichi: Wait! Child! Will you tell me...your name?

Y/N: Y/N Kure...

Everyone flinched when he said it and the boss was now even more scared than before now knowing Y/N's full name. Y/N placed the car on the ground again and opened the door.

Y/N: It's safe to come out.

Both Hinako and Tsukimi got out of the car, Hinako with a blank face and Tsukimi smiling.

Tsukimi: Hello!

Y/N kneeled at Tsukimi's side while smiling.

Y/N: You're not afraid?

Tsukimi: Nope! This is really fun!

Y/N: Allright, then hang on to your big brother

Tsukimi: Kay!

Y/N raised Tsukimi in his arms as he walked to the Yakuza's boss.

Yakuza boss: P-please don't kill me! Whatever contract they gave you, I'll pay mor-

Y/N walked past the boss and got in front of the same guy who ripped Tsukimi's drawing, as he took out the ripped drawing and showed it to him.

Y/N: Apologize to this girl. Say, "I'm sorry for ripping your drawing"

Torakichi/Boss: Huh?!

RG: Huh...me?

Y/N: Who else would I be talking to?

RG: Drawing? oh yeah, from earlier...is this a joke? you came all the way over here just for something stupid like that?

Y/N: YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY HER DEVOTION IS STUPID! IN THIS DRAWING...IS THIS GIRL'S LOVING ADMIRATION TOWARDS HER BIG SISTER!

The guy shrunk in fear and was now crying from the same fear as he kneeled and apologized with his head down.

Y/N: However...it doesn't matter if I forgive you, if she does not...You're dead meat!

Tsukimi: It's okay! Tsukimi isn't angry! No worries mister, I will redraw it later.

RG: Oh little one! I will nerver forget your kindness!

As Y/N , Tsukimi and Hinako went out of the semidestroyed house, the yakuza just watched them go away.

RG #3: W-what the hell is that guy

Torakichi: That boy...just by looking at him I can tell...that he will always extend a hand out for the weak, that he will always fight to the very end, even if there were a hundred or a thousand opponents, he would still stand firm against them. an honorable man who protects his companions, he's truly...a man among men!

(Timeskip)(And go read kongou banchou, it's a good manga)

Y/N is going back to the dojo with the groceries and Don-chan in his head, but on his way decides to enter in Koetsuji's clinic which was next to the dojo there he saw Miu and Kenichi, alongside the beaten up Takeda and Ukita

Koetsuji: Oh my, we have quite the amount of visitors today

Y/N: So you won, huh? Good job!

Y/N slapped Kenichi's back slightly which made him grunt in pain and Y/N to sweatdrop.

Y/N: Sorry...

Koetsuji then treated both Kenichi and Ukita's wounds with the help of Miu and Y/N

Koetsuji: With this, this judo looking guy and Kenichi should be fine, now the problem is...the boxer looking guy over there

Takeda: Don't worry, I'm used to these types of injuries.

Koetsuji: I'm not talking about those injuries, I'm talking about the older one. The paralysis in your left arm!

Kaneda: What?! How did you?! I don't remember telling you at all!

Koetsuji: I'm a professional after all, you got treated by an amateur.

Koetsuji did a swift movement near Takeda's neck making him groan in pain

Koetsuji: He only managed to set the fracture in your arm! But the reason your arm doesn't move is because your spine is bent, putting pressure on your nerves!

Takeda: What are you doing?!

Takeda tried to move Koetsuji away but was in shock when he saw that he managed to move his left arm.

Takeda: What the hell happened?! It moved, right?!

Kenichi: Yeah!

Koetsuji: I told you, I'm a professional

Takeda: By any chance, it can be healed? My left arm?!

Koetsuji: Of course it can be healed! To me, it's a treatment with a low level of difficulty

Takeda: B-but still...boxing is too much, right?

Koetsuji: Boxing? Don't joke around! You can even aim to become a world champion arm wrestler! Now...why don't we continue?

Takeda: Yes!

Koetsuji: This treatment method, I created it myself, so it hurts a little bit. Best to divide it into a bunch of smaller sessions

Takeda: Uh...how many session?

Y/N: I once had that treatment too, it only hurts for the first...seven hundred and thirty two treatments

Takeda: WHAAAAT?!

(Final Timeskip, on Tsukimi's school)

Teacher: Tsukimi! Did you bring your drawing homework?

Tsukimi: Yup!

Teacher: Well, let me see it!

Tsukimi then passed the drawing to her teacher, the teacher sweatdropped at the drawing.

Teacher: Hey, Tsukimi, what is this?

Tsukimi: Hehehe, this is. A drawing of big brother carrying the car Tsukimi and big sis were riding in, while playing at a friend's house!

Chapter 4 end

(So yeah I skipped Kenichi's fight with Takeda and Ukita since I got a bit of writer's block on those parts, and I decided to do a different scenario with Y/N, hope you liked the chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 391 21
(TOKYO REVENGERS VARIOUS × OC/READER) Paku kamasaki (READER)a 15 year old girl whose life was full of joy and a Independent girl .She belonged to a r...
169K 4.7K 28
𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴? What happens when (y/n) finally goes to Japan for university to live a normal life, but unfo...
58.8K 796 50
Y/N L/N was a troubled young man, a hard life was the easiest way to describe it, having grown up without either parents and only his sister to take...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...