After all these years (Katsuk...

LevvinaLily द्वारा

[COMPLETE] Sequel of Lifeline (Katsukixreader) If you have not read the prequel than this will NOT make any s... अधिक

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Pretty Great
Chapter 2: I can do this..
Chapter 3: Morons
Chapter 4: Surprise
Chapter 5: Huh?...
PLEASE READ🙂
Chapter 6: how could I say no
Chapter 7: I Wanna Talk
Chapter 8: Eventful
Chapter 9: 17 Missed Calls
Chapter 11: Forgotten Aquatintance
Chapter 12: Good One
Chapter 13: Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 14: Loved
Chapter 15: Fucking Dumbass
Chapter 16: You're Weird
Chapter 17: Yeah, yeah
Chapter 18: It's A Promise
Chapter 19: Never Going To Leave You
Chapter 20: I Know
Chapter 21: Tonight
Chapter 22: Believe It
Chapter 23:Probably..
Chapter 24: Night Dork
Chapter 25: A feeling of satisfaction
Chapter 26: Its Time
Chapter 27: Hello
Chapter 28: I've got a lead
Chapter 29: Hunter
Chapter 30: His name...
Chapter 31: Sure
Chapter 32: Petty Bastard
Chapter 33: The beginning of the rest of our lives.
Authors Note
HAPPY NEW YEARS 🥳💜

Chapter 10: Fucking Slut

1.8K 49 66
LevvinaLily द्वारा

*The previous night*

CELESTE'S POV:

"I can't believe that's the girl he's so in love with." I mumbled strutting down the sidewalk.

'It's been a while since they left, maybe they're out of the bar now'

slowly walking into the busy establishment I looked around to see katsuki alone? And very drunk.

"Hey there big boy" I winked seductively as I wandered to the seat next to him.

"Fuck. Off."

"Oh come on katsuki"

"Do not call me that. We're not friends."

"Mhmm~" I hummed melodically as my finger traced up his arm.

With a quick movement he grasped ahold of my arm and tore it off his skin. "I don't care who the fuck you think you are but I promise you, if you touch me again I will personally disintegrate you" he hissed with those sexy crimson eyes narrowing at me.

"What's her name?" I mumbled pulling my hand back in defeat

"None of your fucking business" he spat in return

'I don't get it! I'm much prettier than that ugly wench and I KNOW I'm far more...fulfilling in the sheets. So why? Why is he choosing her over me?!'

"C'mon." I groaned

"What?." He growled

"I'm gonna drive you home" I sighed

"Like hell you are?!" He bowled slamming his hands on the counter as he pushed himself to stand, wobbling a bit.

"Ka-Bakugou, you can barely stand, let alone drive. I'll drive you home then get a cab back to my place"

"Tsk. Fucking fine. But after tonight, I don't ever wanna hear from you again, got that?!"

"Whatever you say"

I stood and lifted his arm over my shoulder before helping him to his car. The journey was quick and silent, I was pretty sure that he'd fall asleep before we got to his apartment but he managed to stay awake, just barely.

"Here, I'll help you get in to bed- I mean that innocently of course, unless you wanna do something"

"Shhh you're too loud. The only thing I want right now is (Y/N)..." his husky voice trailed off as he fell asleep in his bed.

The mention of her name made my blood boil.

'(Y/N) this and (Y/N) that! Jesus fucking christ! Do you know what, I'm just gonna leave a few presents for one of them to find..'

I tilted my head to make sure he was still sleeping before sliding my panties down from under my dress and off my legs and tucking them between the pillows cushioning the sofa. Then I skilfully unhooked my bra (without taking off my dress) and threw it underneath his bed.

"Hmm...it's not enough..." I whispered furrowing my brows and tapping my index finger on my chin as I thought.

"Ahah!" I whisper shouted as I walked over to his wardrobe and sprayed the insides of his favourite hoodies with my signature perfume.

'Perfect. If he doesn't want me, I'll just have to make sure that she definitely doesn't want him'

I let out a slight chuckle as I exited his apartment. "Oh how I do love the sweet sensation of revenge..."

YOUR POV:

"17 missed calls...ughhhhhhhhh I don't wanna deal with this right now, but..who was she?"

You let out a deep groan as you turned in your sheets.

"What if I over reacted?" You sighed lifting your pillow over your head as you laid on your back. "But she was sitting on him!" Your brows began an to furrow.

"AAAAAUUUGGHGGGGHHHH!!!" You screamed into your pillow. "Why does everything have to be so FUCKING CONFUSING!!" You huffed as you catapulted the poor pillow into your wall.

'Maybe I should just call him back?... he did say it wasn't what it looked like.'

You spent the next hour scrolling through your phone trying to contemplate wether or not to call him.

'What time is it anyways?... 7:47, well I guess I'm just gonna have to wake him up'

You went onto your contacts and let your finger hover above the call button before finally pressing down on it.

*ring**ring**ring**ri-*

"Who the fucks calling me at this fuck off time?!"

He snapped down the phone

"That's okay, I could just go back to ignoring you" you spoke monotonously

"(Y-Y/N)?!"

"The one and only" you mumbled sarcastically "I have some missed calls from you. What do you want"

"I want you to listen to me."

"I'm listening explodo-boy"

"Explodo-! Tsk..."

"Still waiting for your explanation" you hummed allowing your phone to rest next to your ear on speaker as you examined your nails. 

"She's just a-"

"Just a friend?" You intersected mockingly

"More like an acquaintance" he grumbled lowly, you could hear his tiredness in his voice

"Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't know you allowed all of your acquaintances to crawl over you and rub their hands all over your body?" You spoke in a high pitched tone emulating fake surprise.

"No, (Y/N) you know it's not like that" he sounded stressed

"No katsuki. All I know is what I saw...who is she? Is she one of your old fuck buddies?"

"Yeah, her names Celeste but I promise you I don't even like the bitch."

"Uhuh.. okay" you sighed "I trust you katsuki so I'll believe what you're saying" you chuckled "just..don't let that be a mistake" you smiled

"What are you implying dork?" You could feel him smirking through the phone which made your smile deepen

"Oh? I don't know~" you hummed teasingly

"Heh, still wanna come over? I got a tub of Ben and Jerry's with your name on it"

"Oooooh tempting"

"Hmm?"

"Alrighttttttttt...I'll be there in twenty"

"Cool."

*beep**beep**beep*

"Well...I guess I better head over there" you mumbled, hopping out of bed and walking over to your dresser.

You pulled out a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, a matching hoodie and white trainers/sneakers.

You let out an extended yawn as you stretched your arms up over your head and walked to your kitchen counter to pick up your keys.

After a twenty minute drive you slammed your car door shut and walked over to Katsuki's front door.

*knock**knock**creakkkkk*

"Hello sunshine" you beamed energetically as you waltzed into his home.

"What. No hug or anything?" He smirked stepping up behind you.

"And why on Earth would I go and do a silly thing like that" the corners of your lips gradually lifted into a smile.

You felt his big, warm, muscular arms wrap themselves around your waist as he drew you closer to him, asserting an air of dominance.

"Why not?..." he whispered against your neck as he brushed your hair to the side.

'Hmmm...how bout I tease him a bit' you thought to yourself as you bit your lip discretely.

Before his lips could make contact with the skin of your neck, you lightly pushed away from him and made your way to his bedroom.

"Hey!" He huffed in annoyance as he followed you "w-what are you doing? Not that I mind much.." he grinned devilishly as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Just getting comfortable" you smiled innocently as you seductively stripped to your underwear and then proceeded to search through his clothes for a hoodie and a pair of boxers.

"Get as comfortable as you like" his smirk deepened as he approached you.

You were just pulling the big black hoodie over your head, but you were taking you time, leaving your chest exposed for a while so you knew he was getting excited.

After you'd pulled the hoodie over your head you looked over to your boyfriend and saw the lust in his crimson eyes... they were piercing.

"You alright babe?" You questioned innocently, maintaining your oblivious facade.

"Mhm" he purred as he drew closer to you

"Well come on then! Let's go watch a movie!" You chirped as you skipped away from him, leaving him with a scowl on his face.

"C'mon katsukiiiiiiiii!!!" You wailed as you threw yourself onto the giant sofa.

"Tsk. You're such a fucking tease" he mumbled angrily as he walked towards the sofa

"Me?" Your voice rose as you faked your ignorance

"Yeah-mph-you" he grunted as he jumped on top of you

"Aghhhhhh! KATSUKI!!!! YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!!!" Your yelling was muffled by his body

He lightly lifted himself up with his arms, smirking as he hovered over you. "Better?"

You lifted your head and pressed your lips against his, pulling back with a dorky grin plastered on your face.

You looked up to see a red powder dusted across his cheeks. "Awwwe, you're blushing" you teased.

"Shut the hell up you damn extra"

You stuck your tongue out childishly before pushing him off to get the remote. "What are we watching?" He mumbled falling back to lay sprawled out across the sofa.

"Five feet apart, my friend said it was good" you spoke monotonously as you concentrated on finding the movie.

"Ahah! Here we go" you hummed before skipping over to the sofa and laying down in between his legs.

As the film started you felt at peace with katsuki running his fingers delicately through your hair.

"Yo dork" he hummed causing you to twist your neck to look up at him

"Yeah?"

"I love your dumbass" he mumbled inaudibly, casting his gaze to the side as his cheeks flushed pink.

"Excuse me? I didn't quite catch that" you spoke as a wide smirk spread its way across your face.

"Tsk. Whatever, never mind" he huffed with his adorable face returning to its usual scowl.

You chuckled lightly before lifting your body up and gripping either side of his face with your hands.

"I love you too ya prick" you winked before your lips came together in a passionate kiss

You moved your arms to his shoulder to pull away. A wave of shock washed over you as your movement was restricted by his hand on the back of your neck.

"Mphh-?"

You opened your eyes to meet katsuki's clouded orbs staring into you with intensity.

Without a word he forced you back down into an open mouthed kiss. You closed your eyes as you melted into him. Somehow it ended up with you on your back and him hovering over you as you laid back into the sofa.

"Mmm-mph" you moaned against his lips as you tried to break the kiss

"You okay?.." he spoke with a husky voice

"Yeah, there's just something digging into my back?" You groaned sitting up a bit

"Huh?" He cocked his head to the side

You looked behind you to see a red...bra?

"Katsuki.." you spoke lowly "nothing happened huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Celeste, you said nothing happened between you two after we got back together, you're done with her right?" You spat with your hair casting a shadow over your eyes.

"I already told you, I'm done with her, why would I even consider that, I'm with you (Y/N)" he spoke confusedly

"So you're telling me that you haven't had sex with her or anyone else apart from me in the last six months?" Your voice was monotonous

"Of course fucking not, (Y/N-) where is this coming from?" You stared questioningly

"So what the fuck is this shit!" You snapped pulling the bra up out from the sofa and dashing it in his face.

"Uhhh? Your bra?" He spoke obliviously

"Get the fuck off me"

You pushed him away and stomped out of the room.

"(Y/N)!" He called after you as he followed you to his room

He watched you putting all your stuff in a bag as you picked up your car keys.

"(Y/N) would you just hold on a sec!" He shouted

"So you can explain?! Okay, go ahead. Explain to me how this bitches bra is in your couch katsuki!" You hissed as you pulled your trainers on.

"I-"

"You don't know huh?! It just miraculously appeared in your sofa out of thin air?"

"No I-"

"You know what, fuck this shit I'm leaving"

You tried to push past him but he grabbed your arms knocking your keys to the floor

"(Y/N). I didn't sleep with her"

"Get the fuck off of me" You glared tearing yourself out of his grip.

You bent down to pick up your keys which had fallen by the bed and felt your blood boil as you saw a pair or matching panties to the bra.

"Didn't sleep with her huh?" You snarled pulling them up by the corner in between your index and pinkie finger.

"Babe, I honestly don't know how they got here, I promise you-"

"Eat shit katsuki. God I can't believe I fucking trusted you" your voice wavered as you spoke, tears pricking the corners of your eyes.

"(Y/N), babe I-"

"Don't call me that!" You snapped "I'm done. Done with this shit, with you, with this...us"

"I'm telling you I didn't fucking have sex with her!" An irk mark grew onto his forehead as he shouted

"Then why the fuck is this girls underwear scattered across your apartment?! Huh asshole?!"

"I don't fucking know alright!"

"Oh, that makes me feel sooooo much better! Thanks a million!"

You shoved past him and made your way to his door.

"(Y/N)!"

"JUST FUCK OFF KATSUKI! WERE OVER!" Your voice cracked through the tears that were threatening to spill from your eyes.

Before he could get to you, you threw open his door and went to your car. As you were about to leave he slammed his palms on the hood of your car.

'This fucking...'

"Move."

"Fucking stay here and talk to me"

"I'm not in a good mood right now. I will run you over."

"Do it then" he gritted his teeth as his eyes narrowed to yours

"......."

"Look, (Y/N), you know I'd never cheat on you."

"My brains telling me otherwise." You rolled your eyes as you pulled out of your parking space, taking katsuki completely by surprise.

You drove out to an empty area god knows where and parked your car, placing your head on the steering wheel and cried.

You gripped so tightly onto the wheel as you cried that your knuckles turned white.

'Remember (Y/N). Guys ain't shit...guys ain't shit...'

"Guys. Ain't. Shit!" You yelled as you punched a hole trough your window before wincing as you pulled back your now bloodied fist to remove the glass embedded in your skin.

KATSUKI'S POV:

"FUCK!" I boomed as I punched a hole through my wall.

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked over to my phone.

''This slag better have a fucking BEAUTIFUL reason for this shit or I am going to end her'

*ring**ringggg*...*ring**ri-*

"Hello?" A silky voice answered the phone

"You if you don't explain to me RIGHT FUCKING NOW! HOW YOUR FUCKING SHIT ENDED UP AT MY PLACE! I SWEAR TO FUCK ILL KILL YOU!!!"

"Trouble in paradise?" She hummed mockingly

"Celeste." I spoke firmly through gritted teeth

"Did she break up with you?" I could hear the joy in her voice

"That's why you did it?! Ahhh you're such a fucking psycho! Listen to me you fucking extra, I will NEVER love or even remotely like you!"

"But-"

"Shut the fuck up you fucking moron! The only reason I ever slept with you is because I thought my girlfriend, the person who I do love, was dead!

"But she doesn't want you!" She shrieked

I felt a twinge in my chest as I heard her words

"Yeah she does!"

"If she loved you like she says she does then she would overlook your mistakes and choose to be with you anyways!! Heck, if I were her I wouldn't care how many women you'd slept with, as long as you're mine at the end of the day!"

"AND THATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AMD HER YOU FUCKTARD!!! (Y/N) HAS SELF RESPECT!!!"

"..........."

The other line went silent for a while.

"Look, you're going to tell her how and why you did this shit or so help me I will hurt you in ways you didn't think possible."

*beep**beep**beep*

I threw my phone onto my bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Fucking slut"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.1K 383 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
dαzed ⱱҽղ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

31.6K 981 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
91.1K 3K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
highway BoB द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

15.1K 727 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...