Cancer(MiShu)

By Amira_Yurina

Cho Miyeon is a college student and Minnie's best friend.She have a crush on a beautiful girl named Yeh Shuhu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(M18)
Chapter 37(Final)
NEW MISHU BOOK!
New MiShu book pt 2

THANK YOU!

947 34 9
By Amira_Yurina

Hello,everyone! Thank you for reading this book and also thank you for 10k reads! This is the first book that I published that  has surpassed 10K reads! I am so happy that you all were voting and commenting this book.I can't believe this MiShu story has come to an end.When I first published this book last year,I thought this book is a flop cuz my first chapter of this book was only 1 or 2 votes with less than 100 reads,but now I got over 500 reads with 20+ votes! Thank you so much!

I was actually planning to publish another MiShu story in the future but not now cuz I am busy updating my other books.I will publish it maybe after I finally settle with my other books.

There was a MiShu story on my mind now.It was a Vampire fanfic with a bit of SeulRene's side story cuz both (G)I-dle and Red Velvet is my ult group and I am a MiShu and SeulRene's hardcore shipper.

And if you want a Cancer part 2,you can comment here.But I will change the title into a different one since Miyeon already cured her cancer and the title cannot be Cancer anymore.The story will continue after MiShu married.

Anyway,before I will start with new MiShu's fanfic,if you are an Insomnia/Dreamcatcher stan,please support my Dreamcatcher fanfics,especially Magician,a JiBo fanfic.I will appreciate if you read this book and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 831 21
Yeh Shuhua, a member of a famous korean girl group. The social media was against her, so was everyone and all she felt was crying. Her tears describe...
23K 939 31
It was just a game that has been trending for everyone, whatever gender or sexuality you have it's for everyone. Curiosity Kills The Cat. Faces of th...
38.5K 1.5K 32
Love is friendship that has caught fire - Ann Landers Yuyeon included in this story.
3.5K 197 21
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...