The New Me

By kiddoforeverrrr

Melissa and Liam, the two names that brought back memories. Never in the world, would I have ever thought tha... More

Introduction
CAST
Chapter 1: Liam Birthday Party
Chapter 2: Leaving here for good
Chapter 3: My New Beginning
Chapter 4: The Names
Chapter 5: The Guest
Chapter 6: Perfection
Chapter 7: Them
Chapter 8: Tour
Chapter 9: The Party I
Chapter 10: The Party II
Chapter 11: The Party III
Chapter 12: My Worst Nightmare
CHAPTER 13: Hospital
Chapter 14: The Match
Chapter 15: It Hurts Like Hell
Chapter 16: That Boy
Chapter 17: You Wanna Talk, Then Talk
Chapter 18: Dinner
Chapter 20: The Graduation Party
Two New Story
New Mafia Book

Chapter 19: The Shopping & The Date

4.2K 99 4
By kiddoforeverrrr

Taylor's POV

It's finally the weekend which means that today I will be going shopping with my best friends looking for clothes for our graduation party.

This week had been crazy with confessions and saying goodbye to my childhood friend, Liam. However, we still keep contact with each other, even though we're in two different cities.

Liam told me that Melissa was no longer an annoying bitch and she suddenly became nice to everyone and was starting to wear jeans. This at first was freaking Liam out, because she was totally different from her normal self but was going back to how she was in our childhood.

I guess the scolding that I gave her really made her think about her actions. I mean I was glad that she was changing but I felt like our friendship could never go back to how it was.

All of a sudden, my phone pings, signaling a message. I open it to see that it was Zach.

Zach 10:00am

Babe, are you free tonight?

Me 10:01am

Depends, on if you tell me why 😉

Zach 10:01am

I want to take you out for our first date.

Me 10.02am

Ok then, I am free. What time do we meet and where are we going?"

Zach 10;02am

I will pick you from your house at 7pm. Where we are going is for me to know and for you to find out.

Me 10:03am

Hmph...not fair.

Zach 10:03

See you later, love.

(I blush at how he is calling me, his love)

Me 10:04

See you later asshole with the others for graduation party shopping

Zach 10:04

😉

With that, I switch off my phone and head to the kitchen to eat some breakfast before the girls pick me up to go to the mall.

After I'm done eating breakfast, I hear a loud honk from outside my house. I quickly grab my purse and head out of my house to Ava's car.

While Ava is driving, Emma is the first one to start the conversation. "So, Charlotte said that you and Zach were acting weird throughout the last period. Is there something between the two of you?"

I look around trying to avoid their eyes on me. "We are in a relationship?"

The car comes to a stop and I look at their faces and see each of them had a smile on their face. Krystal claps her hands. "I knew it! Since the first day of year 2, Zach has been crushing on you."

I raise my eyebrow. "Really? I hadn't noticed that."

Ava nods. "All these years of knowing him, he definitely likes you. He has been rejecting every girl in our school who have asked him out."

Charlotte continues. "Did you know that he is the one who has been putting chocolates in your locker ever since he found out that you love chocolates."

"So all along, my secret admirer was him?"

All of them nod their heads and Ava says, "Took you long enough to find out."

I smile and say, "He is so sweet to me even though sometimes we don't really get along with each other, especially when it comes to school projects."

Charlotte nods. "True."

We're finally at our destination when we find the guys waiting for us leaning against Daniel's car.

We walk towards them, my eyes constantly on Zach and as if he could read my mind, he looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

"Ok so our mission today is to find outfits for our graduation party. Once we're done, we can all have lunch here as well." I say, looking around to see if everyone is okay with the idea.

All of them nod their head in response and we make our way inside the mall. We're looking around at the mannequins, when I feel someone kissing my cheek. I look beside me and see Zach, looking at me. I blush instantly and whisper, making sure no one could hear it.

"What should I wear tonight? You haven't even told me where we're going!" I ask, looking at him.

"Wear something casual and bring along your swimsuit." He says, nonchalantly.

I raise my eyebrow. "Are we going to a beach?"

He smirks. "You will see later."

All of a sudden Ava shouted, "Girls, let's go in here."

We wave goodbye to the boys and I secretly kiss Zach on his lips before quickly walking over to the girls.

We sift through the racks looking for dresses when one dress caught my eye. The design of the dress is so unique that I immediately decide to buy it. I lean against the counter, waiting for the others to find their dress.

Once the girls are done shopping, we decide to walk around the mall to check what if we needed anything else. Emma pointed to a store and nudges us towards it. "We have to go to Victoria secret."

I eye her and ask, "Why?"

"We have to be prepared for after our graduation party, you never know!" Charlotte says, nudging my shoulder.

"Okay, let's go. I want to impress Kayden before we have sex." Krystal says, mischievously.

I cringe in disgust, "Argh... please do not give me details about how good he is."

Ava laughs. "Who knows? You may be the first one to share details."

I blush. "I won't."

"Let's just go. Let's not make the boys wait too long or else they'll want to know why we are late." Emma says.

"I agree, it will be weird to tell them that we are going to Victoria Secret." I say, cringing.

Ava pulls me into the shop and says, "You have to buy something to impress Zach."

I think about it for a while and ask, "Do they sell swimsuits?"

Ava smirks. "Not sure but we can ask."

We spend the next hour or so shopping inside Victoria Secret. I'm a little embarrassed as I had never been to Victoria Secret before.

We see the boys and quickly grab our seats around the table and dig into our lunch since some of them had to go back to school for something.

Before I knew it, it is 7pm and Zach could be here anytime. I wore a t-shirt that said "His Girl" with long pants, under which I had worn my Victoria Secret swimsuit.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a loud honk outside my house. I kiss my parents on their cheeks and told them that I was having dinner with Zach and may come home late. Mom wiggles her eyebrows at me and mouths "Go get your man." I swear sometimes mom acts like a teenager, mostly because she remembers how she was with dad when they were younger.

I walk out of my house and Zach was inside his car looking directly at me. He comes out of his car and quickly opens up the passenger door for me. I step into the car, smiling at him. "Thank you."

He closes the door and goes back around the car.

"So.... where are we going?"

He smiles. "We are going to a restaurant beside a beach."

"Okay, then."

It's total silence as we enjoy the drive staring out of the window. We finally reach the destination, and the scene in front of me takes my breath away.

The beach is so beautiful, especially since this is my first time here.

Zach locks his car and clasps my hands with his. "Let's go have dinner now. I have made reservations."

I nod my head and follow him inside the restaurant. It is quite modern, but I love the way they have decorated it because it radiated happiness and good vibes.

We stand in line when Zach tells one of the waiters that he had made reservations. The waiter checks the list and leads us to our table.

I'm looking at the menu when a waitress comes over. "What would you like, sir?"

Zach looks at her. "We would like 2 plates of sirloin steak, please."

The waitress keeps looking at Zach, while pulling her skirt up. I look her up and down and notice that her skirt is so short that I am sure that when she bends over, everyone could see her underwear.

I felt anger boiling in me. "Can you stop looking at my boyfriend with your eyes batting like this? You do realize you look very desperate?"

She gasps loudly. "I do not!"

She puts her hands-on Zach shoulder and says to him, "Your girlfriend is rude. How the hell do you even tolerate her?"

Zach pushes her hands away. "Can you just get over this and get our food? You should dress appropriately as well."

She walks away and Zach smirks at me. "Someone is jealous."

I look around and say, "No, I'm not."

I feel Zach's hand on my chin, and he turns my face towards him. "You look cute when you are jealous and mad."

I blush. "Really?"

He grabs my hand and kisses it. "Yes, babe."

Luckily for the rest of our dinner, another waitress served us so dinner was perfect. I couldn't wait for later, as I wanted to shock him since it was going to be my first time wearing a bikini.

After dinner, we make our way to the beach, walking around with our hands holding onto each other.

Zach suddenly turns to me. "Do you, Taylor Swift, want to be my date for graduation party?"

I smile widely and say, "of course."

With that, I kiss him on his lips, and it feels like bliss when our lips touch. I can feel butterflies in my stomach as it was only my second time kissing a guy.

We end our kiss and I say, "let's go for a swim."

We end up near an area where there weren't many people around.

Zach is the first one to strip off to his boxers while I strip slowly with his eyes burning on my back.

I hear him muttering to himself. "God, please help me to get through this hard-on."

I laugh quietly and went to the water first while Zach was standing there murmuring something to himself.

I make sure not to swim too far away and Zach joins me by swimming faster to keep up with me.

Zach grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. "You are such a tease, Tay, wearing such a sexy bikini for me."

I blush and rest my head on his neck, enjoying our moment together.

He put his hand on my head and says, "I love you."

I look at him making sure to maintain eye contact with him and reply. "I love you too."

Song music: Willow By Taylor Swift

How will graduation party go?

Aren't Taylor and Zach make such a cute couple?

Who loves MacDonald???? I love it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Remember to click onto the star ⭐️ button once you are done reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 777 5
Lucille John's is a woman who was for dead by her ex-husband and has to turn towards her Uncle Mark and Aunt Maggie for help. Duncan Green is an ex M...
532K 13.5K 39
"YOU ARE MINE" Blake said. He had his arm around my neck preventing me from escaping. "Get off me you psycho!" I shouted while struggling to get free...
767K 24.6K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
11K 509 25
Will the hybrid rise or will she fall like her mother once did....