hide° NCT DREAM

Od ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... Více

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

32

3.2K 152 256
Od ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 28: senior
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" this is really her??" another guy said.

Okay before i could tell you guys I'm going to explain what had happen before.

Me and the others went to theain headquarters. It was just a three minute walk. Then when we knocked on the door the guys asked for a password. They knew it but it kept saying it's wrong until taeyong opened the door for us.

When we got in the interior was much different from ours. It was neat and clean it looked lika mini mansion unlike ours a piece of garbage. Taeyong let us in and we are seated in the living room wait for the others. We are goofing around actually and chenle broke a vase.

We tried to fixed it up but another member saw us and he was a bit frustrated. He helped us clean the mess and he wouldn't tell anyone about the incident since he also broke the vase.

Then as taeyong came with the other guys jisung broke something. So yeah the others just face plamed.

So then we got back to the present.

" yes that is her.. Choi areum meet the members of the irregular club" taeyong introduced me to them.

" I'm yuta" said by the long haired guy.

He looked like from those anime movies. I couldn't tell which one is it though.

" I'm kun" the gray hair guy said. Then a guy laughed making kun hit his arm.

" will you shut up yang yang.." he said as the guy introduced himself.

" hello I'm yang yang nice to meet you.." he said.

He was like a boy of my age but if he is shouldn't be he's in our campus?

" I'm jaehyun.. Nice to meet you areum" i remember him being mentioned by the guys before. He seems approachable.

" I'm winwin hello.." he said as the guy who is tall and actually kinda cute.

" hello my name is lu-cas... Lucas!" then he shook my hand. He's full of energy also very handsome..

" hello my name is one two three four five six seven eight nine ten. I'm ten" he said as he bowed down. He was actually looked matured and also lean i bet he's a dancer.

" hello I'm hendery nice to mee you" he seems approachable and has that lowkey foreigner. Might as well be the next aladdin or the prince from sleeping beauty.

" hi I'm xiojun nice to meet you" then he grabbed my hand and shook it. He was kinda cute and also very very very good looking. I can consider that all of them are good looking but wow..

" hello I'm your uwu jungwoo" he said as he has those great locks and also that cute little smile.

Then it's my turn now.

" hello I'm choi Areum nice too meet all of you" then the taeyong clapoed his hands and they all started to clap.

" alright since we have a new member. Yang yang what do we do?" taeyong asked yang yang and he was straight up surprised.

" uh we.. Welcome them to the main headquarters and give them a tour" he said them smiled.

" yes but we are actually going to have a celebration and that means.." taeyong looked at chenle.

Then a loud thing just turned on and taeyong gave me a mic. I was so confused.

" alright karaoke time~"

Omygod..

__-:-__

Later that night i felt dizzy because of the things happened like them playing in their pool. Goofing around. Singing while in the pool. Hot bodies..

No what??

This is too much for me to handle. Eigteen guys and a girl.. I mean come on.

Then they heard a knock on the door.

" PROFESSOR MOON IS HERE!!" lucas shouted as professor moon entered the place.

Omygod it is actually professor moon. Wait why is he doing here?

" ah areum this is professor moon probably be your teacher right now but he keeps the younger ones safe and also be their teacher " taeyong introduced him to me.

" yah yeah she's one in jaemin's class. She was beside jaemin last time but transfer students came and she sat somewhere.. " he said as i just smiled at them.

I'm too awkward for now. I'm so sorry.

" that's sad but let me get you something to eat.." taeyobg lead prfessor moon to the kitchen.

While i was drinking.. Don't worry it's not what you think it's just juice. Of course would you think that taeyong let jisung drink. Yuta oppa can be a suspect but not in taeyong's leadership.

Then i was approach by jeno who dried himself after swimming in the pool with chenle, jisung, haechan, renjun, winwin, lucas and yuta.

" so how was the place??" he asked.

" way better than the old cramped headquarters" i said. He laughed at me as the cold breeze hit my skin.

" I'll get you something to keep you warm.." he said as he went back inside. After a minute he was back with a fluffly blanket.

" thanks.. I was wondering.. Why does yangyang, xiojun and hendery aren't in our headquarters??" i asked him.

" well they work at another headquarters since they came from a different school or might say a different campus. They together with kun hyung, lucas hyung, ten hyung and winwin hyung study there. They are just on the other side of this campus so it's not that long. Also they just came like two weeks ago so they are just newbies" he explained.

" how do you guys even recruit people??" i asked him.

" well it depends.. Sometimes we just joined you out of now where and by that searched up your profile or by the way you did.." he said

" what do you mean by what i did?"

" because you knew all the things that was happening. Ended up getting the information. Being an open minded person and also keeping it a secret.. " he said.

So that's it..

" but what about ryu?? Isn't she part of the club? " i asked him.

" well she's basically hangs in our headquarters but i don't know yet.. Mark didn't told me about ryu" he said.

I didn't want ryu to be here with me. It's not like a bad thing but i just want her out of danger. She might be strong on the outsude but the soul inside of her is weak and can't handle things like tgese easily. At first though i wanted her to be with me but as the days go by she just kept on fighting with jaemin and sometimes even with renjun.

But i just really want her safe. Away from the danger i brought in her.

__-:-__

After that party i was on the couch as taeyong and the older ones are cleaning up. The guys fell asleep and i was the only one awake.

Suddenly a text appeared.

.    .    .

Holl000r:
Hi areum.. :)))

Holl000r:
Miss me??

Areum:
Who are you now??

Holl000r:
Renjun and jaemin's past killers? Did you miss me?? :))

Areum:
Okay now what do you want??

Holl000r:
I'm at the campus today..

Holl000r:
Oh and look i have min taehee with me..

Areum:.
wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HER?!

Holl000r:
What else it would be fun to kill her ey??

Holl000r:
But there's a catch..

Holl000r:
Give me the password to the wwbsite.. And min taehee will be free.

Holl000r:
Failed to do it.. Can kill her. Slowly and carefully.

Holl000r:
You cannot tell the others about this. Not even your detective friends..

Holl000r:
You have one hour to think about it.. And it starts.... Now.

.   .   .

Fuck..

Do i even give him the passcode.. No i cant. But a life will be gone if i didn't.

" hey areum.." someone touched my shoulder so i quickly grabbed its arm and looked at him.

" ow OWWW!!" i was squishing his arm so i let go. It was only mark.

" I'm so sorry mark.." i said as i rubbed his arm.

" it's too much pain.." he said as he sat down beside me.

" im so so so sorry mark. I didn't mean it.." i said as he touched hi arm.

" it's fine.." he said. As i took a sigh.

" hey are you alright" he asked me.

No the fact that someone is going to die today and i can't save her without giving information to the man.

I can't even make up my mind if i should give them the code or save a life.

" yes of course" i fiddle my fingers and prayed that nothing will happen.

An hour and twenty minutes have passed. It's time for us to go home. I didn't gave the code to them and ignore their text. Hoping nothing will happen.

" we'll take you guys out. It's pitch black outside.." yuta said as they all packed their bags and ready to go home.

As we got out on our way we spitted something being shinned  by the light post. As we got closer  we all gasped at the sight. Taeyong called 911 as for the others they stayed out of the scene as much as possible.

After the police and abulance came by they picked up everything except the paper lying on the ground. Near the post lamp.

I said i will kill her.. Oh wait i added an extra for you know a surprise :))

- holl000r

After that we got home, doyoung picked me up as i got home i saw mom watching the news.

BREAKING NEWS

two students are being murdered inside of hankook University. One highschooler named min taehee and a college student named  kang jeira. It said they have been holding grunge since last year and it was reportedly said that one took the murder and the other on commit suicide.

__-:-__

_popo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

153K 6.8K 39
• Ride or die, darling • »Criminal au »Status: completed Living the life as normal high school students and also as well known criminals, it's safe t...
2.3K 178 16
AU After Kang Naeun stumbles upon the secret of a mysterious boy she decides that she wants in. ******** Difficult circumstanc...
201K 8.6K 40
• Just quiet down, you talk too much • »Badboy au »Status: completed The quiet bad boy, who was surprisingly innocent before this apparently has bad...
45.2K 3K 27
❝Let the game.. begin!❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2020