Do you remeber? (Finnished)

By GalaxyWolfyFoxy

This takes place in the Freddyland. The twisted animatronic's are always coming and they want the secret from... More

Prologue
The Scar of mystery
The Past comes to light
Time to help the twisted one's
Scar and memories
Mother's lullaby
Hey Sister
Family day
Dad!?
Brother?
The truth
Turning them back to normal
William's second chance
Forgiven
In the afterlife
Chris's daughter
A/N
A/N..

The change of Springtrap

3.1K 76 5
By GalaxyWolfyFoxy

(Michael's pov)

I am looking for my father. After he promised the kids to turn them back he left. I don't know what did he ment by it.. Maybe give them the chance to turn into humans? Or maybe.. He did find a way to turn a animatronic back to humans.. Maybe he is trying to do that. My thoughts were cut off when I heard something that sounded like hammer banging. I walk to where the noise is coming and there I find dad. "Okay it is almost done... No no no.. It isn't yet.. Maybe in three days.. Then I can fix them" I hear dad talk to himself. I was confused... What is he working on? "Dad?" I ask. He didn't even turn to look at me "Not now Michael.. I am busy now" He says. I hear him sigh. "Mind if ask what are you doing" I ask. "I am doing something that will turn them back to normal" He says. He turns and shows the thing he has been working on. "This. This can turn 9 animatronic's to human if they have a human souls in them.. It can turn animatronic's in to dogs or cats if they have to the animals souls in them.. This had 10 originally but I used one so it has only 9" He says. I nod. We hear someone coming and it is mom. "Michael, dear. I want to talk with your dad privetly." She says. I nod and walk out of the room to find the others.

(Springtrap's pov)

I see my wife standing in front me. I put my device on the table and sigh. I stood up "Willam.. Why? Why did you kill them?" She said. I look down at my hands "I am sorry Jenny... I was a pshyco and crazy... I wanted to find the secret to immortal.. I thought I could use the children souls to it.. I wasn't going to kill them but then... You died in that the sprinlock failuer... I started killing the kids because of my grief.. And in the hopes I could bring you back with their souls.. I wasn't abel to see my proplems then I only was trying to get you back.. That portal fixed my mind.. I won't kill enyone enymore" I said while looking down at my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Jenny. She has the sweet smile on her face. She pulls me into a hug. She lets out a little giggle "You've changed.. At least little bit.. Don't worry dear.. I'll too give you a second chance" She says and kisses my forehead. I nod "Now big bunny do what you need to do.. I'll go look where our kids are" She says. Jenny leaves and I get back to work.. It was almost ready. I sigh and look to my right and see the Fredbear having sad face. I tilt my head. He looks up at me. I could see the worried look. I look at the thing that I've been working on. Then I realysed something....

"I have to sacrifice myself so this will work in the right way...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.1K 39
Bryan goes to work one day like normal but soon finds himself in the hospital This story contains: -Blood -family trouble -childhood memories -past...
498 12 20
Five weeks separate you from Halloween, yet your parents are already thinking about the preparations. One night, you start having nightmares about mo...
2.1K 27 16
Two years after Fazbear's restaurants closed their doors, one child decides to investigate. To his surprise, he finds all the animatronics still acti...
5.6K 108 10
Working on other stories haitus until I finish those!! (Thefamousfilms) what if one of Bryan's closest friends was an Afton? What if Bryan hit his he...