This Isn't The End {Stiles St...

BแปŸi SiriusCatBennett

Sometimes Rae Martin didn't know whether to strangle or kiss Stiles Stilinski. It usually leaned towards the... Xem Thรชm

This Isn't The End {Stiles Stilinski}
Trailer
Epigraph
Prologue
WHAT (An A/N story)
The New Girl
Training Day
5. Seconds. of. Fucking. Summer
Jealous Stiles
Scott's Eyes Glow?!
So I Made a Thing... (A/N)
A Little Ali Argent, A Little Isaac Baehey
Is There a Word Worse Than Disaster?
The Healing Touch of a Friend
Sharing the Love
Blue Eyed Boy
Stupid Derek. Stupid Teenagers
Class Schedule (A/N)
The Alpha
Tunnel Vision
Nogitsune (A/N)
The Reckoning
Tipping the Scales
The Art of Understanding
Misconceptions
Avid Avoidance
Uncle Peter
Red
Preparations for Battle
Biological Makeup
And Everything Comes Crashing Down
This is the End
๐ŸŽŠ Sequel ๐ŸŽŠ

Flurry of Emotion

379 16 280
BแปŸi SiriusCatBennett

Chapter 16: Lunatic pt. 2

Catching a glimpse of my sister down the hall, I started walking a bit faster so I could talk to her before lacrosse practice. Right before I could get there however, someone slid in front of me to block my path.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Looking up, I realized that it was just Scott.

Smiling, I nodded my head, figuring he wanted to talk about Allison or something. "Yeah, sure. What's up?"

"Come here." Following Scott, I realized that he was bringing us to Coach's office. Walking through the door, I propped myself on top of the desk and turned to look at the boy in front of me.

"So, what is it? Are you alright?" I wondered, hoping it wasn't something too serious.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you something." Nodding my head, I waited for him to continue. "Do you, uh, do you know if Allison still likes me?" At the question, a frown appeared on my face. I hated that he was hurting so much right now. I hated that Allison was hurting too but I was still mad at her for breaking my best friend's heart and for what happened at the school. We hadn't talked since.

"Of course she does, Scott." At this, the boy perked up causing a pang to run through my chest. "But right now, it's just as friends. I know she still has feelings for you. Things like that don't just go away, but I don't know when or if she'll get over everything." I hated telling him that, watching his face fall and his head hang down.

"Just friends?" He asked, his voice dejected and forlorn.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Scott. I get where she's coming from with you hiding stuff, but I think she should at least be grateful that you risked your life for her the other night. She wasn't exactly being the best girlfriend that night either." Looking at Scott, he looked a little off. I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, but he didn't look like he had a moment ago.

"Are you grateful?" He asked, his voice deeper than usual as he took a few steps forward.

"Of course I am Scott. Are you feeling okay, you look a little-" Before I could finish my sentence, Scott had stepped right in front of me, swooping down as he captured my lips with his own. One of his hands enveloped the left side of my face, while the other grabbed my hip in a vice-like grip.

For a single second, I kissed him back, the shock triggering an automatic reaction. After that second was over, however, it felt like a pail of water had been dumped over me as I reeled back. Pushing Scott off of me, my hand quickly flew up to slap him in the face as I stared at him with wide eyes, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"What the hell, Scott?! You know I'm in love with Stiles." With those words, I quickly scurried around him, running out the door. From there I went directly to the field, climbing the bleachers as I decided that sitting alone was my best option right now.

Pulling out chemistry homework, I got busy with it, hoping to distract myself from the previous moments in my life. It managed to work for a while until I began to hear yelling from the field.

"Danny!"

"Danny.."

"Danny!"

Keying into the voices and what they were saying, my head snapped up as my body followed. Quickly setting down my homework, I sprinted onto the field, pushing past random players to get to my best friend.

"Danny! Danny, are you okay?!" I shrieked, slamming onto the ground on my knees in front of the boy.

Danny slowly nodded his head as I began to rub his arm, hoping to make him feel better.

Suddenly there was a slap to my arm and I turned to see who it was. "Looks like Rae finally got some action." Scrunching my eyebrows in confusion, I waited for the kid to elaborate. "Your lipstick. It's smudged." My eyes widened as I pulled out the pocket mirror in my bag, checking my mouth. 

I didn't notice my sister doing the same from behind me.

"I don't even...I don't even know how that happened." I stammered, trying not to think about how my best friend had kissed me without my permission twenty minutes prior. Pulling out the lipstick I'd put in my bag this morning, I reapplied it, making sure it was even. When I finished, I stood up to get out of Coach's way as he helped Danny off the field.

Looking around, I noticed that Stiles and Scott were missing and huffed. Practice was now over and I was hoping to talk to Stiles about what Scott had done before we all went home, but I guess I couldn't now. Walking back up the bleachers, I let out a huff as I picked up my things and put them back in my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

Walking out to the parking lot, I had lost the pep in my step that I'd had this morning, causing me to walk slower than normal to my car. Once I got there, I unlocked it and opened the door, throwing my bag into the passenger seat before getting in. Turning on the car, I paused as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Pulling it out, I read the message before replying.

Batman: I need your help tonight. It's a full moon. Come to Scott's.

To Batman: Alright, no problem. I had no idea it was a full moon. Let me go home and change and stuff first and then I'll be over.

Locking my phone, I threw it into the passenger seat with my bag while I pulled my seatbelt on. Shifting into gear and turning off my parking brake, I pulled out of my parking space and sped out of the lot.

Once I reached my house, I hurried through the door and up to my bedroom. Shutting the door, I went over to my closet, pulling out a pair of leggings and a cropped sweater, along with a pair of grey vans. Pulling off the clothes and shoes I had on, I quickly traded them out for the new ones I'd picked out before walking into the bathroom.

Grabbing my brush, I pulled it through my hair to get out the tangles and threw my hair into a messy bun with my bangs hanging down. Once finished, I ran back into my closet and threw on my coat before running back downstairs. Quickly grabbing a Take 5 from the pantry, I walked back out the front door, locking it.

Getting back in my car, I picked up my phone from beside me to check if I had messages. There was one, unsurprisingly from Stiles, telling me to stop by his house first.

Pulling out of my driveway, I took off down the road toward Stiles' house, arriving there with no problems. Pulling up on the side of the street, I parked and cut off the ignition before running out and to his front door. Opening the door, I closed it quietly behind me as I surveyed the area.

As I'd figured, Stiles was not downstairs so I continued on my way up the stairs to his room.

Walking up to the doorway,  I leaned against it when I got there, watching him shove chains into a bag aggressively with my eyebrow raised. "What did those chains ever do to you?"

Stiles jumped, looking up at me before grumbling and looking back at the bag, continuing to stuff it with metal.

Noticing he wasn't going to answer, I asked something else. "So how long will we have to chain Scotty up on full moons?"

"Do I look like I know? I got roped into this just like you, I have no idea." Frowning at his irritated response, I watched his movements closer, noticing the strain in his arms and the tick in his jaw.

"Are you alright? You look angry." I worried, moving away from the doorway and closer to Stiles. The movement causes him to flinch back, making my eyebrows furrow further.

"I'm fine. Just want to get tonight over with." I don't think I'd ever seen the look in Stiles' eyes directed at me before. They were bubbling with an undercurrent of anger and darkness, a flatness in them that made me step back.

Stiles paid no mind to my actions as he finished pushing chains into the duffel bag and zipped it up. "Come on, you can ride with me." He said gruffly as he shoved past me with the bag on his shoulder.

I felt my heart drop, not understanding why Stiles was so upset and why it seemed that it was my fault.

Following him down the stairs, we walked in silence out the door and to the jeep. Stiles opened up the back, throwing the heavy bag inside before coming around to get in the driver's seat. Hopping up into the passenger side, I decided to keep my mouth shut as the dark energy consumed the inside of the vehicle.

Throughout the drive I watched Stiles from the corner of my eye, noticing that his hands were alternating between squeezing the wheel so hard his hands turned white and tapping his fingers against it erratically.

At one point I turned so I could see his face. His jaw was taut with frustration, brows furrowed painfully and his mouth set in a grim line. I couldn't understand what was on his mind that was making him so upset. 

Eventually, we arrived at Scott's, pulling into the driveway next to Mama McCall's car.

Jumping out of the jeep, I waited for Stiles to grab the bag before walking up to the door behind him. He quickly unlocked the door with his key before pushing it open and walking forward.

"Scott?" Stepping through the doorway, I shut it behind me and turned to face Scotty's mom.

"No, it's just us, mama." I told her, smiling at her overworked face as she turned to look at Stiles.

"Key." Melissa said in surprise, pointing at the piece of metal that unlocked her home.

"Yeah. I had one made. One for Rae too." Stiles pointed at me with the key without looking over at me.

"Oh, I'm aware Rae has one. Unlike you, she was nice enough to tell me about hers." Melissa's eyebrows raised higher as she said this.

"Sorry. I forgot." At this, Stiles dropped the bag he was holding on the ground. This caused the chains inside to shake noisily, which in turn caused my eyes to widen only momentarily.

"What is that?" Mama McCall asked, looking at the duffel bag in apprehension.

"Uh..school project." Stiles and I said at the same time, glancing at each other before looking towards the woman in front of us.

"Yeah, uh, we have to test how much different chains can actually hold before they break. It's an economics metaphor." I elaborated, nodding my head like I was trying to convince myself as well.

"But you don't take economics," Melissa responded, eyebrows furrowing as she looks us over.

"I asked her if she could help us. The chains are a real pain." Stiles answered, kicking the bag in enunciation.

"Huh." Melissa huffed, looking down at her shoes. "Guys. He's okay...right?

"Who, Scott?" Stiles questioned, his voice cracking. "Yeah, totally." He told her, shoulders shaking around.

"He just doesn't talk to me..not much anymore, not like he used to." Looking up with her lips pursed, it hurt my heart to see the pain she tried to hide in her eyes.

"Well, he's had a bit of a tough week."

"Yeah, with Allison and him breaking up and everything." I continued, hoping to ease her worries even just a little.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah, umm...okay. Uh, ya know, be careful tonight." She told us, pulling her keys from her purse.

"You too." The spastic boy responded, pointing at her with both hands.

"Full moon." At the two words, Stiles and I both spasmed closer to her with anxiety.

"What?!" We both exclaimed, looking at her for an answer the could possibly justify what she had just uttered.

"Uh, there's a full moon tonight. Huh, you should see how the ER gets. Brings out all the nutjobs." At her actually justifiable explanation, a huff of air was released from my lungs, body deflating significantly.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Right."

"You know, it's umm, actually where they came up with the word lunatic." With that, Melissa patted Stiles on the chest and went out the door as we tried to regain our sanity.

"That was close," I spoke, looking over to see how Stiles was doing. The only response I got was a grunt as Stiles swooped up the bag from the ground and started up the stairs.

Huffing, I followed after him to help set up for when Scott arrived home. Little did I know, he was already here.

In front of me, Stiles opened up the door and turned on the light before jumping back in surprise. "Oh my god! Dude. You scared the hell out of me." As Stiles walked further into the room, I followed him in. When I entered, Scott's focus directed itself towards me, a dark smirk on his face. The expression made me sick, making me look away. "Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window," Scott responded simply, like it made total sense that he came through his second-story window instead of using the front door.

"Okay...uhh, well let's get this set up." Stiles said, crouching down to unzip the bag containing the chains. "Wait 'till you see what I bought."

"I'm fine." Yeah, I smell bullshit. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that, cus you've got this kind of...serial killer look..goin' on in your eyes and I'm hopin' it's the full moon..takin' affect 'cause it's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine. You should go now." Watching Scott, it was very obvious that he was not in fact fine. At all.

"Alright, I'll leave." Looking over, I slapped Stiles in the shoulder, giving him a 'wtf' look when he met my eyes with his cold gaze. Ignoring me, Stiles continued, "Well, loo-would you just, at least, look in the bag and see what I bought? You know. Maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" He asked, throwing his hands up in the air.

Slowly, and might I add creepily, Scott got up from his chair and crouched down to pull some links out of the bag. "You think I'm gonna let you put these on..chain me up like a dog?"

"Actually, no." At this, I looked at him again with confusion before he shot out and handcuffed Scotty to his radiator.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Scott yelled, trying to get closer to us as Stiles pulled me back a little farther before immediately dropping his arms back down.

"Protecting you from yourself." Turning to look at him, I saw and heard as he took a deep breath. "And giving you some payback. For making out with Rae." Scrunching my eyebrows at him, I couldn't understand why he would really care about that. And wait, we didn't make out, he kissed me and I pushed him away.

"Wait, I-" Before I could say anything, Stiles shot a withering look my way before storming out of the bedroom.

"You know, he's gonna hate you for kissing me," Scott spoke, his head lolling to the side as he looked at me with a smirk. "He's totally in love with you while you were over here getting hot and heavy with his best friend in Coach's office."

Ignoring the butterflies that flitted around in my stomach at the mention of Stiles being in love with me, I regarded Scott with disdain. "We both know I didn't kiss you, Scott. You know, I know this is probably just the full moon affecting your moods, but you've been really shitty today and if you ever lay a hand on me again, I'll do more than slap you." I'd unconsciously been stepping closer as I spoke, not noticing until Scott had grabbed my ankle and yanked me forward.

A quiet scream fell from my lips as I immediately pulled my other leg back and threw it into Scott's face, causing him to let go off me. Scrambling back from him, Scott started laughing maniacally as I stood to my feet.

At that moment, Stiles walked into the room with a dog bowl. Ignoring whatever that was, I started walking for the door. "What's going on?" He asked as I passed him, smoothing down my hair.

"Nothing, I just need some air," I told him, pushing past him and carrying on into the bathroom, missing Stiles' snide comment about making out with Scott again while he'd been gone.

After I entered the bathroom, I closed the door behind me, locking it as I flipped on the lightswitch and slid down the door. Putting my face in my hands, I slowly let out a huff as I drug my hands down my skin. Dropping my head back against the door with a small bang, I ignored the yell and crash that came from the room down the hall.

Moving my leg to get in a more comfortable position, I let out a hiss as pain shot up my leg. Rolling up my pant leg, I noticed three long cuts wrapping around my ankle that were bleeding. Huffing once again, I got up off of the floor, walking over to the counter.

Bending down, I opened up the cupboard, grabbing the first aid kit and the hydrogen peroxide. Snagging a clean rag from one of the drawers, I made my way to the toilet, sitting down.

Setting my right leg over my left, I made sure to let my ankle hang over the side. Holding the rag on the underside of my leg, I began pouring the liquid over my wound, hissing in pain as I cleaned it. Pressing the rag over the cuts, I waited until it no longer hurt before wiping it. Rinsing out the rag, I pressed it over the wound again, wiping it down.

Officially done cleaning it out, I put some Neosporin on it and grabbed some gauze, wrapping my ankle and following it with Cobain to make sure it didn't come unraveled. Once finished, I sat back against the toilet, sighing as I closed my eyes, letting my head hang back. I knew that this would only be the start of the wounds I would receive being a part of the life I'd been thrown into.

Sighing again, I sat up, opening my eyes as I realized I would need to go back outside and face reality. Standing up, I gathered the things I'd used and put them away, throwing the used rag in the laundry bin. Making sure my leggings were rolled up nicely so it wouldn't hit my wound, I unlocked the door and walked back out to the hallway.

I found Stiles sitting in the hallway with his back against the wall, his eyes closed until I slid down the wall across from him. Looking into his eyes I simply became more confused at the dejected and hurt look in his eyes before he reshut them.

"How's he doing?" In response, Scott started making exclamations in his room.

"No! Aaahh!" From there, noises of struggle and screaming came from within, causing me to squeeze my eyes tightly shut as I held my hands together.

After a few minutes, the screaming and struggling abruptly stopped, causing Stiles to call out Scott's name. "Scott? Scott are you okay?" When he didn't respond, Stiles and I quickly stood up. "Scott?"

Walking into the room, we both paused when we noticed a lack of werewolf and a pair of bloody and broken handcuffs on the ground. Stiles abruptly dashed out the door, causing me to run after him, wincing every once in a while at the pain in my ankle. "Stiles! Stiles, wait up!"

Chasing after the boy, I made sure to lock the McCall's front door behind us. Hearing the jeep turn on, I whirled around before making a mad dash to the passenger side, throwing myself inside. "What, were you gonna leave me here?"

"If you took too long...yeah." He responded nonchalantly, panicked eyes on the road as I scoffed.

"Seriously? What the hell, man?" I inquired, looking over at him with wide eyes.

"I've got to find him. He's my best friend." Stiles hissed out as he pushed the jeep to go faster.

"Okay, I get that, he's my best friend too, but that doesn't mean we get to leave each other behind."

"Yeah, best friend, okay." Stiles said under his breath, scoffing.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. It doesn't mean anything." Huffing, I decided to let in go for now, staring out the window.

After about twenty minutes, I turned to look at Stiles. "We should go to your house. Driving around is going to do nothing but waste your gas. He's probably in the woods anyways."

"Yep, you would know him best, right?" Ignoring his jab, I watched the road as he turned towards his house.

Traveling in silence, I huffed out, not understanding what the hell was wrong with Stiles.

Not too long later, we arrived at the Stilinski household and we jumped out of the vehicle. Slamming my door behind me in agitation, I jumped slightly when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Derek texted, Scott's alright," I told Stiles with a sigh, letting my phone drop down to my side as we walked up to his front door.

"Derek? What do you mean Derek? I thought he was dead." Stiles replied, "And since when do you even have his number?" He asked incredulously, unlocking his front door.

"What do you mean, I told him to text Scott to tell him he was alive. He told me about everything. If not I would have been asking questions all day." I told him, pushing a hair behind my ear. "And I got his number over the weekend. He stayed at my house,"

"Well, sorry. I've come to find out that I don't know you nearly as well as I thought I did." He grumbled under his breath, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, reeling back a bit.

"That means that I don't know you. Not like I thought I did." Stiles replied, his hands shooting out in front of him. "I mean, what else are you lying about? Scott, an-and now Derek. I mean, seriously, I thought you were different."

"What the hell are you talking about, Stiles?"

"I'm talking about you making out with Scott. Probably did a lot more with Derek. God knows he's a lot more attractive than I am." Stiles rambled, rushing up the stairs as I ran after him.

"Where did you even get the information about Scott and I? And who said I did anything with Derek? Jesus, Stiles it's like you think I'm some kind of whore." I spoke, my face scrunching up in confusion and anger.

"Well then..don't act like one." He responded, causing me to pause as I registered what he had said.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed, starting my pace back up as I followed his retreating figure into his room.

Stiles whipped around to face me as he ripped off his jacket. "You heard what I said. It's bullshit. I mean, why would you make out with Scott? He's my best friend. Do you know how messed up that is? I mean, seriously Rae, what the fuck?" Throughout his tyrant, Stiles' hands had been thrown in many directions, ending with him touching the top of his head and throwing his hands outward.

"What does it even matter Stiles?! So what if I had?" I exclaimed, looking at him with wide eyes.

"It does-it doesn't matter. It's just messed up. I mean, you don't mess around within your friend group." Stiles was now roaming around the room, throwing dirty laundry around. "I mean, you could've at least told me how you felt about him. I thought we were closer than that."

"What are you even talking about, Stiles? I don't feel any way about Scott, why would you even think that?"

"You kissed him, Rae!" At this, Stiles whirled back around, grabbing me by the shoulders and began lightly shaking me. "You kissed him! You kissed him and you're asking me why I think you have feelings for him. How can you even do that?" He asked incredulously, reeling back from me and walking back to his bed, moving things around.

"But I didn't kiss him, Stiles!"

"Stop lying to me, Rae! He told me you kissed him, I saw your smudged lipstick!" He yelled, whirling back around to look at me with his hand raised and eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not lying to you! God! Stiles, you should know I don't lie to you!" I yelled, throwing my hands around to enunciate my words.

"Yeah? I should just, what, know that you don't lie to me? How do I know that? Huh? You made out with my best friend. There's proof! You knew about Derek being alive. For all I know, you two were shaking up all weekend while I was getting drunk in the woods." Stiles threw his right arm in the air as he looked at me with disgust on his face.

"For fuck's sake Stiles, I'm in love with you!" I yelled, reeling back at the words I'd said. Eyes blown, I continued speaking, knowing I would never say anything if I didn't right now. "I've been in love with you since we were kids. I love the color of your eyes and the flecks of gold that shine in the sun. The way you speak and the way you use your body to communicate. How you've always been kind and sweet to me, making sure I'm alright and comforting me when I'm not. How you make me laugh even when I'm in the worst moods. How you're the best partner I could ever ask for; we've always worked so well together. How you make me feel beautiful without even trying. The fact that you even spoke to me the day we met. Not because I was a Martin. Not because my sister was friends with Jackson. Because of me. I love everything about you, even the things that you hate. Like the way you spaz and when you rant. Or like I know you have a box of sweets underneath your bed that you eat when you're sad. And it breaks my heart every day that I watch you pine over my sister. I don't really understand it. Am I-am I just not good enough? I-I just..yeah." I finished, letting out a breath from rushing through the words. Looking from the ground back up to him, my eyes were blown wide as I waited for him to answer. "And I didn't kiss Scott. He kissed me and I slapped him."

Stiles' eyes were unfocused and bugging and I could see his thoughts flying a mile a minute. His mouth was hanging open and every once and a while he would twitch. After a minute or so of him not saying anything, deep panic set in as I raced out the door. I heard Stiles yell my name behind me, but I didn't stop. I kept running until I reached the front door, throwing it open as I ran to my car. Jumping in the front seat, I peeled out and headed towards Stella's.

Hyperventilating, I kept replaying the events of the night, not understanding how it got to where it had. Panic coursed through my veins as I drove. I just ruined everything.

Hitting my steering wheel a few times as my face scrunched up, I let out a cry of frustration.

Pulling up to the coffee shop, I ran in and ordered a chamomile tea. While waiting, I tapped my foot rapidly as my eyes darted around like Stiles would come running through the door at any second.

Soon, I had my tea and shot out of the shop, hightailing it towards my car. Opening the door, I slammed it as I sat down, sipping on the boiling hot tea. Not paying attention to the heat, I continued to sip on it as I rocked.

God, what did I just do?

Closing my eyes, I rocked back and forth in my seat and I panicked.

What the hell was I supposed to do?

I couldn't even talk to anyone about this. Allison and I weren't talking and Scott had gone AWOL. Isaac was at home and I didn't want to talk about this over the phone.

Starting up my car, I pulled out of the lot and started driving home. Hopefully driving would calm me down.

By the time I reached my house I discovered that, no, driving did not in fact help.

Jumping out of my car, I rushed up to the front door, throwing it open. Slamming the door, I ran upstairs, ignoring my mother's yells asking if I was alright.

Pushing my bedroom door open, I slammed it behind me as I threw myself against it. Sealing my eyes shut, I pulled in a breath as I tried to calm down.

He's never going to look at you the same.

My breathing began to pick up as I raised a hand to rake my fingers through my hair, pulling at the strands angrily.

"What's up with you?" Startled by the sudden noise, I jumped, placing a hand over my heart as my breathing sped up further. Looking at who had spoken, I saw Derek in front of me as my eyes began tearing up.

Without thinking, I rushed forward, wrapping my arms around him. It took a minute, but Derek eventually wrapped his arms around me as well, squeezing lightly when a dry sob fell from my lips.

He'll hate you.

I was trying and failing to control my breathing pattern as it sped up further. When Derek noticed, he pulled back slightly to look at me, grabbing my shoulders as I fisted his shirt in my hand.

"Who did this to you?" He asked, deadly serious. I simply shook my head as I looked at his chest, my eyes squeezing tightly shut as I tried to breathe. "Hey, hey, look at me, you've got to breathe."

Looking up into his eyes, I tried to concentrate on the concern swimming in their midst instead of the thoughts reeling through my head.

"Breath. Like me, do it like me." Derek spoke before exaggerating his breathing. Trying to follow it, a pained whine escaped my lips when it wasn't working. "Shh, shh, it's okay. Just breath, okay?" Derek started to rub my arms to calm me down, still breathing heavily to try and set a guideline for my own.

Continuing to breathe, I focused on the feeling of Derek's hands on my arms, moving up and down in time with his breaths. The combination of the two started to help me calm down. "See, there you go, you got it," Derek spoke before continuing his breathing exercise.

After about ten minutes, my breathing had finally regulated back to normal. Derek slowly pulled away from me, making sure I was okay. "Are you alright?"

Clearing my throat, I sat down on my bed and placed my cup on the side table. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright."

"What was that about?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he looked down at me.

"Umm, it's stupid." I told him, looking up to see his eyebrows raised in a 'try me' look making me huff. "Uh, Stiles and I got in a fight because he thought I kissed Scott. I told him how I felt about him and he didn't say anything so I ran out of his house." Nodding my head, I sucked my lips in and looked down.

"Well, he'd be stupid not to feel the same." Confused, I looked up at the bulky male in front of me, his arms now crossed over his chest. "You're best friends and irritatingly similar. Not to mention you're smart and even I can't deny you're beautiful. He'd be an idiot." He explained, shaking his head like it was a no brainer.

"Thanks, Derek." I replied, fiddling with my fingers before looking back up. "What are you even doing here? Aren't you healed now? I thought you'd have wanted to go back home."

"Oh, I am. I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality in person. Thank you." My eyebrows raised in surprise. Derek Hale, thanking me?

"You're welcome, Derek. Anytime." I told him sincerely. Derek nodded before turning towards my window. Before he could jump out of it, I spoke up. "Goodnight, Derek."

Derek turned around while holding onto the side of the window seal, "Goodnight..Raeanne." Derek smirked, amused as he threw his body out the window.

Sighing, I looked down at my hands as I fiddled with my fingers. Deciding to take a bath, I grabbed my tea and walked into the bathroom. Filling up the tub with warm water, I drank my tea as I waited.

Slipping into the water, I sighed as I laid my head back, closing my eyes.

I could only hope that everything would work itself out when I woke up.

Yay yay yay it begins.

Also, this poor god damn girl. Everyone is kissing her except for Stiles lmao.

~SiriusCatBennett

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

103K 2.2K 17
Wilting || Colin Bridgerton Last season was hard enough for Magnolia Hayward after her father passed, leaving her and her siblings orphaned, just be...
577K 12.9K 21
[BOOK ONE] [EDITING] โI might only have one match.โž Ellie Argent's life had gone from happy and easy to a major shit-storm in about two seconds. One...
133K 2.5K 27
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šž๐š—๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๏ฟฝ...
142K 1.8K 17
After Hillary Skywood won the 72nd Hunger Games and brought honour to District 4, she never expected the show to keep going and she certainly wasn't...