love maze

By falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

eight

4.3K 273 159
By falleninterludes

The rest of the month passed by and without any problems, academically and socially since I've gained friends from my block and from other courses, like Lisa, Eun Woo, and Jungkook. Additionally, I passed the audition for UOS Singers and gained friends there too, most specifically, Jihyo unnie, Namjoon, Nayeon and Chanyeol, the last three were from my batch.

As it's the last day of January, Jin sent me a text message after my last class.

Outside the room, Jimin and V were standing together with Jungkook, Namjoon, and one other guy.

"You don't have to work tomorrow, right?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah. Yoongi gave me permission to practice."

Jimin placed his arm around V's shoulder and said, "I love how supportive your cousin is with you being into music."

"I have to work the whole day on Saturday, though."

"Really? We'll help you out then." one of the boys, who I don't know, said

"You're joining the battle of the bands again?" Jennie asked the boys

"What battle?" I asked them.

"Our university's foundation week will start next week and there will be a battle of the bands for the whole campus."

"Yes! We're aiming to be the champions twice in a row." Namjoon grinned.

Jennie chuckled, "Yeah, good luck with that. I heard Sehun oppa's going to join this year with his friends."

"Have you heard the guy sing?" Jimin asked her.

"Duh? He was Mr. UOS last year, he sang during the talent portion."

Jungkook was about to retort back but V placed his hand on his friend's shoulder and said, "We're going to win. That's final."

I suddenly stood straighter when I heard him speak. His voice was full of authority. To be honest, every time he spoke up, it all made me feel something strange inside, which is probably fear cause his voice is too deep, I don't know.

"Anyway, meet our bassist, Jung Hoseok." Jimin finally introduced his friend

The guy with a cute pointed nose and a cute smile approached me, "Sup? I'm from the Liberal Arts Department with Namjoon."

"I didn't know Namjoon's from the Liberal Arts" I smiled as I looked at the tallest boy, "It suits you though."

"Thanks" Namjoon smiled back shyly, his friends giving him knowing looks while V didn't even move a muscle on his face.

After the boys left, I told Jennie that I'd be meeting Jin later at night so I'd have to do my homework before we'll meet.

At 7:45, I waited for Jin at a bus stop near BTS. Almost an hour already passed and my annoying brother still hasn't arrived.

"It's almost 9. What are you doing out here?" a deep voice said from behind me.

My head immediately looked back and saw V standing, his hands in his pockets. "I'm waiting for someone."

"Your boyfriend?" he asked, not moving from his place.

"Nope. My brother. Don't you have practice today?"

"What time are you meeting him?" He shifted from his position. "Today's my last day of work before I can practice every after dismissal."

I looked down at my watch, "Eight." He walked towards me and walked around the seat of the bus stop. V removed a hand from his pocket, showing me his palms. "What are you doing?"

V didn't answer me. Instead, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Don't wait for your brother. Just eat inside."

"What? He might come any minute now." I told him while being dragged by him.

"Then meet him inside, not here in the cold." He hissed.

When we were inside BTS, a man with pale skin, and cat-like eyes greeted me. "You must be V's friend. I'm Min Yoongi, his cousin."

I forced a smile, still not sure what to do. "I'm Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you."

"She's not my friend." V said, his arms crossed over his chest, while giving me a death glare. "I just saw her outside when I took out the trash."

"I'm just going to wait for my brother here." I told Yoongi, "I mean, can I?"

Yoongi gave me a smile, "You can. I'll let V serve you some food while you're waiting."

"Oh, no. Don't. My brother and I will eat here when he arrives.."

"Go sit at a vacant seat and wait for him." V told me before his cousin could even reply. I nodded before finding a seat.

Another twenty minutes passed but there's still no call from Jin. I was just looking at the tv, flashing music videos of K-pop groups when V placed a plate full of chicken and rice with a bottle of water on my table.

"Yoongi hyung made me do it." he said and walked away to serve other customers.

With my stomach growling, I ate the food he gave me and tried not to look at V or any other crew of BTS.

This is so embarrassing. I'm totally going to kill Jin when I see him.

I texted Jin after eating.

Finally, when it was almost 10 pm already, my phone beeped, signalling that someone's calling.

It was Jin.

"Where are you?!" I tried not to yell from my seat to avoid stares.

"Sorry sis, I forgot to text you that the party's going to end later than I expected. I'll make it up to you next week when I don't have anything on my schedule. I'm really sorry, Soo."

I gritted my teeth, "It's fine. Take care in the party! Get well home safe."

"How are you supposed to go home? Do you want me to call dad and have someone pick you up?"

"I can ride the last bus from here, I guess."

"I'll call dad-" The background music from where he was is overpowering his voice, it kind of irritates me.

"No! I can manage. I want to go back to the dorms on my own." I told him, though a little nervous, "Trust me."

Jin groaned, "Fine. Text me when you're on a bus already and when you get home!"

"Yes, sir." I forced a laugh and ended the call. I walked towards where Yoongi is standing, greeting any costumers leaving. "Um, hey. Thank you for the food." I took my wallet out but he placed a hand over mine, stopping me from getting my money.

"It's on the house."

"Really?" I chuckled, "Thank you. Again. My brother just called me, and he said he couldn't go so I'm leaving now. Can you tell that to V? If he cares, anyway." Right after I said that, I realized that he wouldn't. "Never mind. Don't tell that to him. He won't care."

Yoongi chuckled, "Take care on your way home, Jisoo."

"I will. Thanks again!" I waved him goodbye as I got out the door.

10 minutes before curfew, the last bus stopped in front of me so I decided to hop in. There was only one seat available in the 3rd row of the bus so I fixated my gaze at that particular seat. However, before I could get to take a step towards the seat, the bus driver stopped me.

"Pay first, girl." he said, sounding annoyed .

"Sorry" I said as I swiped the card Jin gave me on the first day of school.

Once seated, I realized that i was sitting beside a man, probably in his 30s, who's definitely drunk. Shifting from my seat, I prayed that I'll be able to get back to the dorm safe and untouched.

"Get in faster, boy." the driver suddenly spoke again, and then a boy came inside the bus.

Looking in front, the boy that the driver was talking about was V, now wearing a gray hoodie. Since there weren't any seats left, V held on to the bar to stable himself as the bus started moving. On the first stop, I heard the drunk man mumbling something, causing me to look at him in confusion

Unfortunately, the man noticed me staring and smirked, "Hey, beautiful. What's your name?"

I flinched, not expecting him to talk to me. I chose not to reply and just look at my watch to see what time it was already.

"Ya! I asked you a question! Tell me what your name is, ms. Beautiful" the drunk man said and lifted his hand as if planning to touch my face

I backed away from his touch when a hand suddenly gripped the man's wrist. "Don't touch her."

I looked up to see V glaring at the man beside me. I was about to say something when V let go of the man's wrist and held mine instead. I was so surprised that I didn't know what to do when he did that. V pulled me up from my seat and dragged me to the front of the bus, "Sir, this is our stop." The driver clicked the button that opens the bus door then V pulled me by my wrist for me to go down with him.

Why does he keep on pulling me somewhere??? And why do I keep on letting him do that? Ugh.

When the bus closed its doors and moved away, I finally said, "Thanks for helping me get out of that situation." I played with my hair to avoid his eyes, "But how are we supposed to get back to school now?"

"We're just a few blocks away from the school."

"Oh, okay" I said, "Will the guard let us in? It's 5 minutes past curfew already."

"We'll sneak in, princess." he deadpanned.

I stopped walking abruptly, the word 'princess' triggering something inside me. Afraid to remember the past, I held his arm to stop him too, "We'll sneak in?" He rolled his eyes. "I can't do that. That's bad."

"If you don't want to, then go to the gate then. It's not my fault if the guard will get your id and report you to the department head for going past curfew."

He's right. I don't want to ruin my second month in this school. "How are we going to sneak in?" I pouted.

His blank expression still intact, "We're going to climb up a wall."

I gulped and said in a small voice, "Okay."

------

"That's the wall?" i gawked at the wall that's probably 2 inches taller than V. "That's high."

"There's empty crates here, just stand up there and cross the wall. Easy." Without a warning, V immediately did what he just said and successfully crossed the wall.

"Are there crates there too?" I yelled since there's a wall between us, and I couldn't see him as well. I started to take a step on an empty crate.

"No. You have to jump, seeing you're so small."

How dare he.

I yelped as my foot slipped but regained my balance quickly. "Help me." I whispered, almost crying.

Once I was on top of the last crate, I saw the other side of the wall. V was patiently waiting for me there, his back leaning against the wall. Looking at the surroundings, V really told me the truth, there aren't any crates on the other side.

"I can't jump." I squeaked, "I'm scared."

V finally walked towards me, "There's no other way."

I whined while looking how high I was, "Please catch me. I'm really scared. I might land the wrong way."

For a moment, I thought his face softened but he quickly changed it back to his emotionless face. Or maybe I was just imagining things or it's just probably dark out here.

"V?" I asked when he still didn't respond.

Surprisingly, V lifted his arms up to me, "I'll catch you."

Gaining my confidence, I crossed the wall slowly and sat down to prepare myself for the jump.

One.

Two.

Three.

Closing my eyes shut, I jumped.

"Jisoo" I heard V say, "Open your eyes now."

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw his face. "Thanks" I smiled.

V let me down as soon as I smiled at him, then started to walk away from me again. "I'm going to my dorm now."

"Thanks for walking me home!" I said, "And for catching me."

He looked back to me and I grinned while waving my hand at him. I expected him to at least say goodbye or a wave back but he just stared at me before walking away again.

Aish that boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
MT By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

38.6K 1.3K 17
Min Yoongi and Kim Jennie's children. "They're my children too, Jennie." Min Yoongi planned on surprising his parents with his members in his hometow...
141K 8.6K 57
HE was a multi billionaire and business mogul who was cheated by his fiancΓ©e and wanted to take revenge on her. SHE a middle-class girl who is a norm...
6.6K 448 31
Multiship Vsoo-main ship Jirose Yoonie Liskook fairies and evils are enemies. To finally end war king of fairies and king of evils are having contra...