All I Want||Draco x reader

By pheobesphalange

โ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜†! ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๏ฟฝ... More

~Author's note~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 |end of prisoner of azkaban
Chapter 10 | Goblet of Fire
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25 | end of goblet of fire
Chapter 26|order of phoenix
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 End of order of the phoenix
Chapter 44|half-blood prince
Chapter 45
AUTHORS NOTE

chapter 32

26.1K 1K 2.7K
By pheobesphalange

"Y/N! Y/N!" Hermione was shaking you awake.

"What?" You groaned pulling your duvet over your head.

"You are going to miss breakfast! There's only 10 minutes left." She informed.

"Oh crap! I over slept. " You said rolling out of your bed and flopping on the floor. "I'm too tired to get up."

"Come on Y/N." Hermione replied and grabbed your hands to pull you up. "Where were you yesterday?"

"In general?" You replied gathering your stuff to go to the bathroom.

"No, the meeting." Hermione said sitting on her bed.

"Malfoy caught me." You responded.

"Did he take you to Umbridge or tell her?" She gasped.

"No he was going to take me but I got away. I came back to the common room because I couldn't risk getting caught." You lied. "I don't think he's told her."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Well I'll find out when I see either him or Umbridge today." You replied and went into the bathroom.

-

You had missed breakfast so whilst sitting in charms your stomach was making absurd whale noises. A few people had heard them and either gave you annoyed looks or laughed at you.

"Y/N, this is why you should get up earlier." Ron chuckled.

"I can't help it!" You defended. "I am so flipping hungry."

"I've got some liquorice in my pocket you can have." He offered.

"Why do you have liquorice in your pocket?" You asked as he pulled it out discreetly.

"Just incase I get peckish." He shrugged.

"Okay." You laughed and grabbed one. "Thanks." You fake coughed and brought the sweet up to your mouth.

"Smooth." Ron said putting the sweets back into his pocket.

"I know right." You smiled as you chewed the sweet.

You took notes watching Flitwick flap his arms around explaining how we needed to get the spell right or We would fail. Then he went on to talk about some student who never revised and failed all of their exams. Halfway through that lecture you zoned out and glanced around the room.

Your eyes fell onto Malfoy who was staring into space and tapping his quill on the desk. It wasn't like you was wanting to look at him, he was just sat opposite you in the classroom so he was one of the first people your eyes landed on. Plus the added fact he kissed you, but you know.

He must have felt you watching him because he stared back at you and the two of you held eye contact for a few seconds before you felt too uncomfortable and looked down at your notes, pretending to be interested in them.

About ten minutes had passed and Flitwick had gone back onto summoning charms. You liked charms, it was one of your favourite classes, but sometimes the lesson dragged on, especially when it was first period and you missed breakfast.

Harry nudged you and signalled to a piece of paper that was being passed down the row.

"What about it?" You asked.

"I'm sure when they're passing it they're saying your name." He said.

You furrowed your eyebrows and watched the paper get closer and closer until Ron had it in his hand. "Pass this to Y/N." He said repeating what he'd been told.

"Oh?" You replied taking the piece of paper. It was folded neatly and said don't open till after class on the front.

"Who's it from?" Ron questioned curiously.

"Not sure, it says not to open it yet." You replied. You looked up and Malfoy was smirking at you and winked.

"Just open it anyway." Ron said.

"No because I don't know what it says inside." You answered and put it in your pocket. You didn't want to open it because you was scared it would say something about the kiss and not only would Harry, Ron and Hermione see it, but the people behind you would and word spreads fast.

After the lesson you went to the girls bathroom to open the letter because then nobody would see what it said. You read the letter.

Y/L/N

Meet me out near the greenhouses at 11pm. We need to talk.

If you can't wait till then to kiss me again you know where I am ;)

-Malfoy

You screwed up the letter and shoved it back into your pocket. You made your way to Transfiguration class fairly annoyed at Malfoy. Why can't he just talk to me during school time and instead has to do it after curfew? You thought. There was no way you were going.

When you arrived to class you looked towards your usual seat to find Malfoy sat next to it and Harry sat at the front with Dean. "What the hell?" You muttered and walked over to your seat. Mcgonagall didn't ask why you was late because normally you made an effort to be on time and be on her good side.

"Why are you sat here?" You asked glaring at Malfoy.

"I've always sat here." He answered smugly not turning his head to even look at you.

"No you haven't." You replied and scowled at him before opening your book.

Harry was trying to get your attention and when you realised, you watched him mouth the words 'he was here before I got in the lesson.' Which meant Malfoy could of picked anywhere in the room to sit, but no he had to sit next to you.

"So today we will be continuing our studies on the vanishing spell Evanesco. If you would answer the questions on the chalk board and turn to page 115." Mcgonagall said taking a seat at her desk and then answering some questions a few students had asked.

"I'm not meeting you at 11." You whispered to Malfoy as you began writing. "If you want to talk why can't it be during like a free period or something?"

"Scared of getting caught Y/L/N?" He asked.

"No, it's just that I don't want to go down to the greenhouses in the freezing cold at night time." You replied. "We're talking now during school time so whatever you want to say, go on."

"Y/L/N." He began and turned his full body towards you. It looked like he was going to tell you whatever he wanted to talk about but instead said "Just go to the greenhouses."

"You're being weird." You said.

"Enlighten me." Malfoy scoffed and brushed the hair out his eyes.

"You have chosen to sit next to me for one. You kiss-"

"Keep your voice down." Malfoy interrupted and tucked his chair in and moved closer to you.

"See even that's weird Malfoy." You signalled to him moving closer to you. "Next thing I know you'll be calling me by my first name." You said.

Mcgonagall cut the conversation short by talking through the questions on the chalkboard. You didn't know how you felt about this odd change in Malfoy. He was still a prick but it was different.

-

It would be a mistake. You didn't even know why you decided to go and meet Malfoy. You told yourself you wouldn't but your head was full of questions about the kiss you hadn't stop thinking about and you had a need to know what he was going to say to you.

The time was 10:50pm and you was sat up in bed staring into the darkness. The rest of the girls in your dorm were already asleep. You was ready to go but you guessed you was nervous about what Malfoy would say.

You carefully stepped out of your dorm and down the stairs to the common room. It was completely silent. You made your way through the corridors rubbing your arms to keep them warm. You was so cold even though you was wearing a jumper. The door to get outside was literally about 10 steps away when you heard footsteps behind you. Your heart began to beat faster and you ran out the castle and down the hill, you say ran but more like stumbled down the hill as you misjudged how steep it was. The rest of the way there you was paranoid that Filch was behind you and you was freezing.

You stood outside of the greenhouses and searched for Malfoy, but you couldn't see him. "If that boy has made me come out at this time and hasn't even turned up." You muttered pacing behind the greenhouses.

"Y/L/N." You heard from in front of you.

"Where did you come from? The castle is over there." You said pointing behind you. It looked like Malfoy had came from the Forbidden forest.

"I was bored." He shrugged and walked past you to the back of the greenhouse and leaned against it. "Thought you wasn't going to show up."

"Neither did I." You replied and stood beside him. "Why did you want to meet here? Why not somewhere, I don't know... warmer and with less snow on the ground?"

"Because nobody checks here as they can't be arsed." He replied. "And if they do, it's easy to get away. Are you cold?"

"Of course I'm cold. I'm absolutely freezing it's nearly December." You responded rubbing your hands to keep them warm.

"Pity." He remarked and yawned. You rolled your eyes at him.

"What did you want to talk about?" You asked.

"You know what I want to talk about."

"The kiss." You mumbled.

"I don't know why I did it." Malfoy said.

"Well normally when you kiss someone it means you like them." You chuckled. "Or you decided to be a prick."

"Second one." Malfoy smirked.

"If you're just going to make stupid remarks I'm leaving." You warned. "I'm tired and cold."

"It's not a stupid remark." He defended.

"Okay then, so you kissed me just for a laugh?" You asked pushing yourself off the wall. He smirked at you and nodded. "You are unbelievable! I didn't come here for you to just joke about it Malfoy." You said.

"Why are you taking it so personally?" He asked.

"Because you kissed me Malfoy!" You exclaimed. "You don't kiss people just for your own amusement."

"Where are you going?" Malfoy questioned as you turned away from him.

"To bed." You replied. You was about to walk away when Malfoy grabbed your hand. You turned around and scowled at him.

"Y/L/N." He began and pushed himself off the wall, stepping closer to you and still holding your hand. "I didn't kiss you for the fun of it. I kissed you because it felt right."

"What do you mean it felt right? You hate me Malfoy." You asked.

"You kissed me back remember and you hate me." He replied.

"I stopped the kiss. Why did you kiss me?" You asked.

"Why did you?"

"Stop turning the questions around on me Malfoy! Just answer the question, why did you kiss me?" You questioned removing your hand from his.

"I don't know Y/L/N. I said I didn't know before." Malfoy replied running his hands through his hair.

"So if you don't know why you kissed me then-"

You was stopped by Malfoy's lips against yours, but it didn't last long because you stepped away from him.

"You can't do that Malfoy! Not when you don't even know why you kissed me before!" You said nearly shouting at him. "If you hate me, stop making me think you don't."

"I don't hate you!" He shouted. "I don't hate you Y/L/N." He repeated softer.

"What?" You asked in disbelief.

"I'm not repeating myself again." Malfoy replied.

"I heard you I'm just shocked." You replied and leaned against the greenhouse.

Neither of you spoke to each other. You were both too busy gathering your thoughts. You was staring out at the forest and biting your lip nervously and Malfoy had his arms folded by the side of you and was tapping his foot.

"Y/L/N." Malfoy began and stood in front of you. "Just forget I said anything." He said.

"No, i'm just confused. Do you like me?" You asked. Malfoy shrugged looking down at the floor and putting his hands in his pockets. "Malfoy you can't keep kissing me if you won't answer simple questions."

"It's not simple Y/L/N!" He snapped at you. You was taken back by his change in voice as you watched him run his hand through his hair again. Malfoy leaned back against the greenhouse and sighed. You stood in front of him and observed how his eyes seemed to get darker when he began talking. "My father, he wouldn't approve." He said glancing at you. "That's why i needed to talk to you Y/L/N. He can't find out i kissed you."

"You tried to kiss me again tonight. Why do it if you knew your father wouldn't like it?" You asked. 

"I couldn't help it Y/L/N." He breathed.

"So what do you want to do Malfoy?" You asked.

"Just don't tell anybody and-"

"Pretend it didn't happen?" You asked finishing his sentence. Malfoy looked down at the grass and nodded. "Okay then." You sighed in frustration. "Guess i will head back then Malfoy and forget that this all happened if that's what you want." You said quietly. You waited a couple of seconds to see if he would stop you but he didn't.

On your way back you felt like there was knot in your stomach because Malfoy just wanted to forget that he kissed you. Every single time you and Malfoy got along he would tell you to not tell people or to forget it happened and it made you feel so angry. Why should it be up to him to decide and to play with your feelings? The closer you got to the castle the more and more furious you became with Malfoy.

_______________________________________________

Double update because why not
hello, this chapter is a bit of a mess lol but oh well.

hope you enjoyed if you did remember to vote :)

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 147K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...
360K 7.5K 23
This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we all know the 6th year wasn't the best year...
1.9M 62.9K 58
โ›Let's hope Potter doesn't find outโœ โ‰ fem!reader, ยฉkingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
8.2M 182K 91
'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง' started - june 2020 finished - january 2021 edited - soon