Dragon Kings: The Youthful Ki...

Per TempralSinz

Young and full of life, being the youngest has its benefits. The one thing that seems impossible to shake is... Més

Midnight Stroll
Distractions
North Tower
Healing Scent
Butterfly's Kiss
In The Moonlight
Rush
Between Us
Ruthless
Guidance
A Cave Of Wonder
Escape
Rough Patch
Breathless
A Moment
The Scent Of Blood
Small Things
Moss and Brimstone
Anger And Fear
Safe

Sweet Scent

1.1K 49 9
Per TempralSinz

 I loved the smell of the earth, the sound of nature, the flowers that bloomed and released such wonderful scents that filled my nostrils. I also loved taking off my shoes and feeling the earth beneath my feet. I suppose that was a thing for my kind. The Earth Dragons. My father was a strong Earth dragon, my mother was a little older than him. She always went on about how good looking he was and how her heart wouldn't stop thudding in her chest for him. I wondered what that would be like, what it would feel like to feel that for someone.

I had taken a liking to a few of the kitchen maidens, even some of the other palace staff. Of course liking them and bedding them meant nothing, our kind had mates waiting for us. None of the women I teased and bedded were my mates. They knew it too, but there was nothing wrong with harmless fun.

Mother caught me once with a kitchen girl... she was older than me. All of my temporary bed warmers had been. She yelled at me and told me I was just like my father, I got my first and last warning with her. But... that didn't stop me from bedding the same kitchen girl again.... And again. She was fun.

I stopped after Jimin had come back from finding his mate. Things got rougher with the rebels and I needed to be more alert, no distractions.

The more I saw how my brothers changed as they were mated, the more I wondered when I would be fated to it. I saw how happy they were, and I kind of wanted to experience it. The question of course was when would it be my time? When would this girl come to me?

It was when I found out about these mates of my brothers, how Lee had picked them, how they were now here in Song... that's when I started to panic a bit.

If she was in Song I'd be faced with her soon. Would she like me? Will I like her? So many things played through my head, but I kept a calm exterior.

I didn't know it that night... the night I was stressed and needed some healing. I went to the healing garden that night. It was a small garden, a large bath made of onyx stone with a stone statue of a maiden that poured water out of a fancy jug into the bath. The lights of the garden twinkled around, I preferred to bathe at night here. It was just.. relaxing. Plus the soft scents of the flowers always calmed me.

I removed my clothing and bathed keeping my eyes closed mostly and just letting my mind rest at ease. The sounds of nature and the scent of flowers helping me be at peace. At least, until a new scent suddenly hit me. I breathed in, trying to pin point it. I opened my eyes and looked at the hedge in front of me, still trying to detect the scent. It was like honey... mixed with coconut. It was a light smell though, so it might not have been coconut but I could definitely smell the sweet honey scent.

Whoever it was sneaking around the garden with the intoxicating smell was clearly going to be getting an eye full. And I was gladly going to give it to them. I turned, and slowing rose up a bit out of the water. I figured if they're sneaking around, they're clearly trying to peep on their King... fine. Have a look..

As soon as I turned to the hedge again, naked and wet to give whoever it was a show... the scent faded. I laughed to myself, clearly the little dove got scared and ran off. Well that will teach them to peep on their King.

That was before...

Before the meeting room, when that same smell filled my nostrils. The sweet honey scent mixed with something floral, or fruity. I still couldn't tell. But now I knew where it came from. That meeting had enlightened me, but also made me think I should double check. I mean... what if I was wrong? What I just wanted her because I was young and had a sweet tooth? I needed to make sure if she was the one.. and if she is, then she will be punished for peeping on me.

That's what I was figuring out now. She was against the wall, trapped by my arms on either side of her. I sniffed, making sure it was the same scent. I could smell her better now that we were closer. It was honey and some fruit, very light and pleasing. I liked it.

Her eyes sparkled green, and I loved it. It looked good on her, we'd look good on her...

I wanted to bite her right here and now.. but it was much too early for that. I needed to bed her first... well.. I needed to punish her first.

Her cheeks were flushed, she gulped and it made my whole body tingle. I liked this... I liked her. She looked young, but not so young. Was she older than me? I was a bit curious. Can't ask a woman's age right off the bat though, that's kind of rude- right? No, we can't do that. She was too sweet.... Gods she smelled so sweet. I bet she tastes sweet.

"Uh..Um." Her voice was shaky, her body trembled and I watched with such glee. Was she pure? Surely not, she was my sweet spy. No one innocent dares to view another naked... though she had run away. Did she pleasure herself after? Was I the one she thought of? So many questions... I need to know. First... First I just need a taste.

"Just one... taste..." I muttered out loud enough for her to hear as my lips grazed hers, barely touching. That's when my little butterfly flew away. She ducked down under my arms and dashed off. I needed to trap her better I guess. Maybe with some sweet flowers. I groaned as I removed my hands from the wall where I had her trapped.

"You alright?" Jin asked from beside me. I smiled softly and nodded.

"I'm great. I just need to think a bit." I replied.

"Yeah, that was a lot to take in. Joon and Yoongi will have a better idea of what to do tomorrow. We should rest." He said as he patted my back and walked off.

"Yeah, goodnight Hyung." I called after him. He waved and kept walking. I retreated to my room, I had my target now. She was bright and confident.. and I shook that confidence from her. She made me feel alive and so strong. I liked the feelings she gave me a lot. I needed her with me always so I could feel that way. Fuck... the way she trembled like a scared critter who was caught by a predator. Thinking about it made my body tingle.

I made it back to my room and pleasured myself thinking of that delicious little prey. She would be mine, my sweet treat.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

(Emerald's POV)

I was nervous during the meeting, after the meeting I think my anxiety skyrocketed into orbit. I didn't know what to do, what to think, heck I couldn't even tell what I was feeling... but I was feeling some kind of way. The intensity in his eyes, the strange feeling deep in my gut that I got as he had me trapped between his arms, the way his eyes flickered from this deep chocolate brown to a deep green that had a slight glow to them. It was hard to breathe... especially since this was the man I'd seen bathing in that garden place... naked. Oh, and to make matters worse- He knew it was me, at least that's what he heavily alluded to. I think he alluded.. everything was foggy. I couldn't think or focus with him that close to me, and I had important things to focus on. Very important... I can't be distracted by anything, not yet.

I made it back to the kitchens. I was to stay here and blend in till we could get things figured out. I could pull this off, pretending to be part of the kitchen staff. I liked cooking, I liked being helpful.. so I'd be fine here. Plus the chances of seeing that King again would be highly unlikely. Yet I had to wonder, what if he's the one I'm fated to be with? I shook the thought from me, I shouldn't assume.. and I shouldn't do anything till a plan is set on what we should be doing.

The next morning I got right to blending in. The ladies and men that were part of the kitchen staff were rather nice to me. One of the older women who's name I learned was Yissa was actually teaching me some of the dishes that were favored by the royal family. I was also informed that one of the Kings frequented the kitchens as well. My chest started to clench then, would I run into him again? If he's the one coming here often then my chances were pretty high and I really don't think my heart could take it.

Lucky for me I found out later that it was King Seokjin who often came to the kitchen, I found that out when a list was left of the table of supplies.

"What's this?" I asked the three workers there- A gentleman named Ryu, a woman named Carly and Yissa simply smiled at me.

"Why that's his majesties requirements for the cake he's going to be making for his Queen sisters. Her Highness Tourmaline and Highness Ruby are both with dragonling. Both have been craving his Majesties cakes." Yissa explained.

"Ah, so he's the one who comes to the kitchen often?" I asked. Ryu nodded.

"His Majesty loves cooking, it's what relaxes him. We're always thankful for him coming here as well. All seven have always been very humble boys. They've grown into fine men now. If you're helpful to his Majesty he's sure to give you some of his cake." He smiled brightly as he spoke. Clearly the staff here loved all seven of them. I liked cooking too so I understood Jin's feeling of stress relief from cooking. I often did that too.

We prepped dinner later on that night after Carly showed me to the storage house where they kept certain items. We managed to set aside everything King Jin had on his list and then got to making dinner.

I was tired by the end of it. The kitchen heated up too quickly and I found myself having a hard time breathing in this way too tight corset dress. Yissa noticed and helped me untie from the back she laughed lightly at me.

"Silly girl, never tie these things so tight. Even if someone claims that's what they're for- Don't do it. Your ability to breathe is much more important than how tiny your waist appears to be and how high you can set your tits. No respectable woman should have her tits to her chin." She informed me with a slight laugh. Harsh words for an older woman I'd think, but she had a point. While the saying back home was beauty is pain, there was no reason for it. Who said you had to suffer to be beautiful? My guess is someone who didn't like how they looked, someone who didn't have that respect for themselves.

After dinner was served I took the chance to dash off to the library again, going right to the back and once I remembered which book it was I pulled it and opened up the little secret room. I sat down and pushed the wall closed then took the apple out of my pocket and picked up one of the Hidden's books.

I stayed safe and hidden while I dove more into the secrets these ancient Dragons knew. Anything that could help us, anything that would make things more clear.

I wanted to protect the others, and I really hoped these books would tell me how we can all come out of this without another war.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14K 333 18
"you ruined me for the deed I have never committed" when the revenge took over him so much that he forgot the relation between them and ruined her li...
2.4K 280 27
"i've finally found the answer" I said softly, but my mind was running circles. "what?" He asked, still entranced in our stare. "you're my answer" Ju...
909K 26.6K 23
"Good to meet you, mate." "You're talking to the wrong person." "No I'm not, you are my mate whether you like it or not." He was one of the most res...
1.3K 102 19
In real life (sorta), Jeon Jungkook is your annoying, prank-pulling best friend. But in this strange world that you've unexpectedly been pulled into...