Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

17.4K 538 621
By Jhooee

Y/N's face contorts into a deep frown and she begins unconsciously pacing, her lace and tulle embroidered dress swishing with every movement she made.

She then stops suddenly after a moments thoughts. "I don't believe you." Y/N says finally. "I've known them for months, Jin had plenty of opportunities to kill me but he didn't. From my point of view you're the outsider. Just look at what you've done already. I'm not helping you."

Chaos cackles. Air whipped harshly at y/n's face as Chaos suddenly ran at her, roughly grasping her face. Y/N flinches at pressure along her jaw. It suddenly became apparent to her just how much her body was aching at the moment, her head taking the brunt of the assault. Her thoughts were in disarray.

"You think you have a choice? I may have let it slip how dear you are to me but my vengeance towards Seokjin is much more important at the moment." The crazed look in Chaos' eyes was nothing to joke with.

"You see, I didn't come here to save you. I came here so that I could kill you before Jin could and use your powers in my favor. What's with that look? If you die you'll come back. Just think of it as a nap."

Y/N's legs nearly give out at the amount of fear coursing through her body, slowly locking up her limbs.

When the pressure of those fingertips left her face she denied herself the pleasure of relief. Shutting her eyes tightly, y/n let herself reel into the comfort of the darkness beneath her eyelids. She felt as though her heart would give out without Chaos having to lay another finger on her.

Hearing a slight shuffling, y/n waited. That was until a hand wrapped around her upper arm, pulling her forward. Y/N's throat felt raw and tight despite the fact that she had yet to release her cries.

"It's okay."

Y/N cried loudly. Gripping onto the body in front of her tightly.

"We're here." Hoseok rubs at her back soothingly.

When she'd opened her eyes she found Jungkook and Namjoon holding Chaos down so that she was forced immobile on her knees.

Chaos looks to Jungkook pleadingly but he only looks down. "Jungkook let me go."

No response.

"You fucking rat! I knew you were no different from him." Chaos venomously spits at the accused. "Tell them Seokjin!! Tell them what you planned on doing to that girl!" Chaos screams maniacally and almost as if her words summoned him alone he appeared in the center of us. Eyes a blazing red and focused solely on Chaos.

"Stop pretending like this isn't about you. You spiteful bitch, trying to turn us against each other-"

"Yoongi stop. It's true." Seokjin shushes the other. His face devoid of emotion.

"No Jin I'm not going to stand here and listen to this bitch lie," Yoongi spits before suddenly stopping and turning to Jin. "What did you say?"

"When we first came here to look for y/n I had no intention of using her for what you all wanted." Jin looks down for a moment before looking up, into each of his brothers eyes. "I planned on killing her then Chaos."

"Hyung." Jimin says quietly, his voice brimming with heartbreak and disbelief.

Seokjin explains, "I wanted to use her for you."

"For us?!" They say in unison.

"I know how badly you all wanted to become Mortals again and I'd planned on going through with it. I was. But the more I thought it about the more I couldn't bare it. I wouldn't let her touch you, even if she was innocent and naïve. I felt Chaos coming so I kept her alive so I could kill them together. I planned on blaming it on Chaos so you wouldn't suspect me and this would've all been over. But y/n got to Taehyung and everything started falling apart."

"And this is where we are." Chaos finishes. Her eye narrowed into challenging slits as she stared Jin down.

Y/N frowns, clearly offended. She hadn't had a single sexual thought until they came along. How was this her fault?

It was unpredictable really. Even an immortal such as Yoongi had trouble sensing the the tension that had been brewing before it was too late. Not one thought caught onto what could transpire in a mere second. Jin and Chaos had suddenly disappeared from sight but they were still there despite her lack of vision. A faint grunt was heard before she was finally able to see Chaos had pinned Jin into a row of lockers, all of which crumbled into a mess of smashed metal.

Jin latched onto Chaos' arms and flung her up into the ceiling. Sparks flew as electric wires had been torn. Jin followed in pursuit of Chaos through the gaping hole in the ceiling, that lead up two stories.

Jungkook quickly snapped a desk in half and bolted up to the roof. "Jungkook what are you doing? Leave this to Jin, he can handle her." Hoseok presses toward the younger but his reasoning falls on deaf ears.

This was a mistake that the others would soon regret. You see amongst the most of destruction the others failed to see just who Jungkook directed his anger to.

• • •

Taehyung sat anxiously in the passenger seat of their shared car, awaiting Yoongi's return. His supernatural senses had long vanished and it left him uneasy, not knowing what was going on in the school, judging by the concern in Yoongi's face when he'd left it wasn't good.

Just when he'd decided to venture off on his own, in his weak state, a loud thunderous crash sounded. In a blur he spotted two figures hovering above the school for a few moments.

Almost as if it were a sixth sense, Taehyung could feel a shift in the air. A stale bitter taste invaded the buds of his mouth. The stench of death was prevalent. Taehyung knew the presence all too well, someone was going to die.

In an effort to save his friends, Taehyung rushes from the vehicle and towards the scene. His heart pounded in his ears as he ran, fatigue plaguing his body but that wasn't enough to stop him. Taehyung silently cursed the schools founder for making it so damn big.

Claps of thunder shook the schools walls as Taehyung struggled to make it to the rooftop. The concrete flooring became littered with cracks and rubble crashed sporadically as Jin was flung into to school. Though he recovered quickly his emergence from the building only caused more damage.

For the third time in Taehyung's life he felt as if he'd cry, cry tears of joy as he bursted through the rooftop doors. His knees buckled, slamming onto the solid ground. Shaking and weak Taehyung eagerly searches his surroundings.

There stood at the edge of the roof Jungkooks rigid posture was hyper focused on the fight before him. It wasn't until Taehyung spotted something in Jungkooks hand that he froze.

"Jungkook!"  A loud voice calls amongst the loud cracks and whips of Jin and Chaos' thundering blows. Both too preoccupied to hear the outside commotion.

Jungkook readies to throw the poorly made spear while Jin is distracted but a weak hand covers his strong one. "Jungkook no!" The voice speaks again desperately. "You'll regret it."

Jungkook's eyes widen a fraction at the sight of his brother. Though he disguises it quickly.

"I won't. He betrayed us Taehyung. We trusted him with our lives and he lied to us! We never asked to become what we are! He made us this way and he's forcing us to be immortal! Everything that happened to us is because of him! I can't forgive it." Jungkook shoves Taehyung with just enough force to knock him back. The other huffs in pain, a guttural cough racks at his throat. Jungkook does nothing but watch.

"What's wrong with you?" He masks his concern with annoyance. Taehyung covers his painful coughing with his hand and withdraws it only to find blood. He hurriedly wipes it off, hoping to seem nonchalant.

"Why are you bleeding?" Jungkook sounds a lot angrier. He briefly glances between the fight and Taehyung before deciding his next move.

"He's our brother Kook. I won't let you hurt him. I won't let you kill another one of my brothers. I can't stand by-" Taehyung wheezes, "whether you'd like to admit it or not, he saved us. We lived in a shitty era."

Jungkook grips the wood so tightly it cracks under the pressure but Jungkook doesn't pay it any mind. The wood falls from his hand, clanking to the floor it leaves scattered wood chips in its wake. He drops to his knees and wraps and arm around Taehyung immediately. "What happened to you? Why are you so weak?"

Taehyung meets his wide doe eyes, brimming a vibrant gold though there was something different about Jungkook. A hue of red glittered in his iris that hadn't been there before.

A quiet sob racks through his body. "Yoongi helped me wake up kook but I don't feel like me anymore. Jungkook, I think I'm a mortal." Taehyung's voice cracks.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Tae. We were supposed to be in this together." Jungkook cradles Taehyung's face affectionately, his cold eyes softening for the first time in weeks.

"Remember when we first came here and we couldn't stop talking about our lives? You said you'd become an idol this life because you believed Jin hyung would bring you back your voice." Taehyung recalls. Despite how sickly he'd looked there was a child like joy swirling around in his wide eyes as he spoke about the future.

Jungkook nods with his eyes still on him. "Yeah, you said you didn't know what you wanted to do yet."

"That's because I already planned on being with you, whether I would've been an Idol as well or just another fan in the crowd I'd be okay because I'd be with you." To say Jungkook was speechless would be an understatement he was never one to talk about his feelings and quite frankly he's never had to. Taehyung briefly looks away before honing his eyes back on Jungkook's.

"Do you remember when we were Mortals and back at the castle when you'd spend the night in my chambers-"

"I thought we agreed not to bring that up." Jungkook looks away flustered, his cheeks tinting a vibrant pink.

Taehyung chuckled. "That's not what I was talking about. Although I never agreed not to bring it up, we just never talked about it." Taehyung's eyes barely shy over Jungkooks lips but its enough to have him caught in the past when boys kissing boys was absolutely unacceptable. Especially when it was between a servant and a prince but they were always too caught up in one another to care about possible consequences. "I meant your singing, it was always so lovely Jungkook."

"I used to be so envious of you Jungkook. You were really the whole package. When you became of age I'd imagine you settling down with a village woman and having children. It's what you deserved but I was selfish. You became so dear to me, I couldn't bare to lose you. I used you. I refused to let you go and you became a Sin because of me."

"Taehyung stop-"

"Jungkook, I'm a mortal now. I don't know my fate and who knows maybe you can even write a best seller about me in your future." Taehyung smiles cheekily before wincing at the action. His whole body was unbelievably sore, his bones felt as if they'd crack under the pressure of him simply sitting as he is now. "You were a magnificent writer in the nineteen hundredths, I wouldn't want anyone else writing about me. Kim Taehyung, the forgotten prince and Tyrant king! Abandoned and left to be raised by handmaidens, he grew to be handsome and caring. Even taking in a thief and unofficially named him his right hand,"

"But alas he fell at the knife of love! Betrayed and heart broken he becomes consumed with rage and jealousy. Swearing to never forgive again he brutally slaughters his people before getting what he deserves. His ruling so immoral no one bothered documenting his reign." Taehyung's joyous joking became solemn the more he spoke until it jarred him into silence. Speaking his faults into existence and baring his regretful soul for all to see.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook's eyes lit a gold flame. Remorse anchored itself onto his features.

"It's not your fault." Taehyung objects but Jungkook's gaze makes him stop. His heart stuttered at the amount of feelings Jungkook relayed by just the look in his eyes. It shouldn't be possible for Sin of his status to be showing such emotions it's so overwhelming Taehyung isn't sure if he's gone delirious at this point.

"It's my fault because I ran. I ran away instead of telling you how I felt. I never truly loved her. You said you thought about my future back when we were mortals well I thought about ours. I know you never cared about the rumors spoken about us but I did. We would've never been accepted and it wasn't fair of me to let you ruin your reputation for a thief. You were betrothed to someone else. Everyone thinks I become a Sin because I was blinded by love and that's true but I was never in love with her. I become greed because that's just who I am. I wanted everything. but I couldn't have it and it drove me mad. I thought the least I could do was give you the throne."

"But that's in the past now Tae, like you always say our souls are intertwined and fuck this is so cheesy. I don't know how you do it. What I'm trying to say is we have each other now and that's all that matters."

Jungkook anxiously looked to the floor as he spoke and when he finally looked up he noted the dazed look in Taehyung's eyes. "Tae? Oh fuck you're burning. are you okay?" Jungkook's hands trace down from their hold on his jaw to the males slender neck. He placed a but of pressure down before stilling as he barely manages to catch a pulse.

The next moments were a complete clusterfuck. An abrupt shout managed to break through the loud fighting and destruction.

"No, oh no. They're not breathing!"

A cry of anguish and despair had everyone freezing in their spots. It was as if time had suddenly stopped. Their self induced shot of adrenaline had diminished so quickly the blood rushed to their ears and clouded their senses. The loss took time to register throughout every being standing amongst the pile of destruction they'd created.

So... it's been a while😅.

Ah well, You'll get more Y/N action next chapter and I'll lay off the Taekook a bit😭 I promise this one won't take a year🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 17.6K 12
The demons of the seven deadly sins have their sights on you, ready to lead you astray. The question is - will it be worth it? ©chimchimicorn
106 1 12
"We might be the embodiment of sin. Yet you want to sin more than all of us. How about I show you how?" A BTS X Reader FanFiction based on the seven...
4.5K 366 22
in this messed up chain of events, filled with words that leave one's tongue with great significance, fear becomes the most vivid in the palette of e...
2.4M 39.4K 73
‼️WARNING‼️ Some will have smut. If you aren't comfortable with any sexual content, I advise you not to read. Other than that....ENJOY!