Soulmate Sebastian x reader

By anime_trash7

I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until th... More

CH 1 My Soulmate
CH 2 The mission
CH 3 Y/n's (Ex) Boyfriend
CH 4 The Undertaker
CH 5 Who are you?
CH 6 The real Jack the Ripper
CH 7 The Fight
CH 8 Nightmare
CH 9 Ex-Boyfriend
SHORT CHAPTER! CH 10 Jealousy
CH 11 Journey
CH 12 Swimming
CH 13 Who Said Kabedon Can't Be Done By Girls?
CH 14 Devil Dog
CH 15 Playing with the Dog
CH 16 Ciel's Birthday
CH 17 The Date
CH 18 Gone
CH 19 Losing Elizabeth?
CH 20 Demon Hounds
CH 21 Lady Elizabeth...Saved Pt. 1
CH 22 Lady Elizabeth...Saved Pt. 2
CH 23 Prince Soma
CH 24 Finally
1K Special!
CH 25 Fencing
CH 26 Sebastian vs Agni... the prize is Y/n!
CH 28 Oh Deer...
CH 29 Facts...Something The Brat Needs To Get Ahold Of
CH 30 Do Angels Not Fear For Their Lives?
CH 31 Because You're Special
CH 32 Killing Angels Is Easy
CH 33 I Love You
CH 34 F**k Off If You Value Your Life
CH 35 I Guess I Never Had A Chance
CH 36 Sebastian... Stop!
CH 37 Angels have soulmates too
CH 38 Consequences
CH 39 Damn it... Why Now
CH 40 Only an Angel can Kill an Angel
CH 41 You haven't forgotten about me... haven't you?
CH 42 She Left
CH 43 The Campania Cruise
CH 44 Rumors of Her
CH 45 Officially Introducing Ronald Knox
CH 46 Will-less and speechless... Zombies
CH 47 Destruction Never Stops
CH 48 I've Missed you
CH 49 A Warm Embrace
CH 50 Daughter of the leader of the British knights: Elizabeth!
CH 51 Undertaker = Shinigami
CH 52 Chartreuse Phosphorescent Eyes
CH 53 Undertaker's Reason
CH 54 Y/n's Death!?!?
CH 55 Y/n and Undertaker's Past
CH 56 Last Chapter
Epilogue
Undertaker's Sequel
NEW BOOK

CH 27 No Matter How You Struggle, You Can't Get It Back

13.2K 329 111
By anime_trash7

In Chapter 26~

"Chef? Mr. Chef?" Agni called out to Baldroy as he tched and sat down on a barrel.

"Ch-Chef? You mean me?" Baldroy exclaimed as he stood up and pointed at himself.

"Yes," Agni said sincerely.

"Ch...ef," Baldroy stuttered as he teared up.

"I am not all that accustomed to English cooking," Agni explained. "May I ask for assistance?"

"Sure! Leave it to me!" Baldroy shouted cheerfully, fist-bumping the air.

"Umm...Last time we left it to you, you almost burnt down the kitchen...," Y/n stated as she crossed her arms.

"Now, now today will be different!!!" Baldroy beamed as he handed her a carrot and a knife.

'I hope it will...for the safety of Agni and me...,' Y/n thought as she sweatdropped.

_____________________________________________________

Baldroy excitedly chopped the onions, Y/n calmly chopped the carrots while Agni checked the large hot.

"What's for dinner tonight?" Finny asked as he peeked.

"Young Man, you came just at the right time! Can you help us make dinner for tonight?" Agni asked as he opened the pot full of potatoes.

"Oh, me?!" Finny asked delightedly before slightly frowning. "But I'm strong and clumsy, so Sebastian asked me not to touch any of the kitchenware,"

"If you have strength, that's a wonderful thing!" Agni exclaimed, smiling as he opened the pot to take out a potato. "We're supposed to strain this potato after crushing it, but it's quite a demanding task!"

"I should be able to do that!" Finny bubbled as he came closer. "I want to! Please let me!"

"Oh...," Y/n admired as she looked at the man holding the potato.

"Uh...," Mey-Rin groaned as she felt the chair beneath her wobble. "Ah...Ah!"

The chair wobbled that Mey-Rin started falling, Y/n watched Agni to see what he would do. Just as she thought he rushed towards her, caught her in his arms as he caught the falling plates one by one.

"Watch out!" Agni shouted, catching Mey-Rin and the plates. "Are you alright? Miss Maid?"

"Y-yes...," Mey-Rin managed to say.

"When taking plates down from high places it is best to take them down one at a time," Agni suggested.

"Y-Yes!" Mey-Rin shouted as she blushed.

"How are things proceeding, Mr. Agni," Sebastian asked as he came back into the kitchen. His eyes widened at the sight.

Mey-Rin was cooking with a pan, Finny was mashing potatoes, Baldroy was cutting onions, and Y/n was talking to Agni as she stirred ingredients inside the pot and Agni was frying something in the pan as well.

"Thanks to everyone's hard work, it looks like it'll be delicious," Agni said.

(His face is priceless :)) )

"You're quite amazing to have got that lot to help you," Sebastian stated as he started to cut the fish.

"Everyone is born with their own talent," Agni explained as he was rolling out the dough.

"You are a most well-rounded individual, aren't you, Mr. Agni?" Sebastian asked.

"Not at all," Agni said as he stopped rolling out the dough. "Until I met the Prince, I was a hopeless fool. I will forever be in his debt,"

As Agni was explaining how he met the Prince, Y/n started to panic.

"Agni... the pot is boiling over," Y/n said as she rushed to the pot to open the lid.

"The prince is my king and god. Therefore, I will use this new life to protect the one who gave it to me," Agni explained once again.

"Well, the gods are all good-for-nothing anyways...," Sebastian murmured.

"Did you say something?" Agni asked.

"No, Nothing," Sebastian replied as he smirked.

~

"How long do you both intend to stay here?" Ciel asked Lau and Soma as Sebastian changed the plate.

"Once we've taken care of our business, we will leave," Soma stated.

"That's right, you said you were looking for someone," Lau recalled.

"And why are you staying here as well?" Ciel asked Lau annoyed.

"Really, I wonder why too!~," Lau joked.

"I'm looking for a woman," Soma suddenly said before reaching for his pocket and taking out a (badly drawn) picture. "Her name is Meena. She was a servant at my castle,"

"Sebastian, would you be able to look for her with that?" Ciel sighed as he leaned his head on his hand.

"Even for me, it would be rather...," Sebastian said as he walked closer to look at the drawing. "I will try my best,"

Ciel then looked at Y/n who was staring at the drawing.

"So why is the woman in England?" Y/n asked.

"Meena was my personal attendant, and like a nurse to me," Soma replied. "I've been with her for as long as I can remember. My father and mother paid me no head, leaving me alone in the castle all the time... but Meena was always by my side. However, there was an English nobleman who had his eye on her and he took her to England while I was away from the palace,"

"In other words, you came to England to get the woman back?" Ciel asked.

"That's right. I'll definitely get her back, and then we'll come home together," Soma declared.

"It's an extravagant trip for just one servant," Ciel lazily said as he cut up the fish.

"It's not extravagant!" Soma yelled as he stood up from his seat before grabbing Ciel by the shoulders. "Do you understand my despair at having Meena taken away from me? Don you know how much I-,"

"I don't," Ciel merely stated as he cut Soma off. "I have no idea, nor desire to know, of the despair that can be caused by something as trivial as that,"

Soma looked at Ciel shocked then Ciel then slapped Soma's hand away before walking towards the door.

"There are things that you cannot get back no matter how much you struggle," Ciel muttered as he reached for the door handle. "There is also despair that you cannot escape...,"

"You may not understand that, though," Ciel monotoned as he exited the room.

"Even so, I have still had enough of being alone in that castle," Soma quivered.

Y/n looked over at the door as she could almost hear what Ciel was thinking.

'No matter how you struggle, you can't get it back...'

Y/n's eyes lowered as she thought about her past. Her eyes lost in thought as she thought about two people who she treasured but will never get back no matter how hard she struggles...

~

Ciel went to Soma's room late at night. Soma was thinking on a chair, only a dim light was on as the Prince seemed to be lost in thought.

"Even you should know the rules of Old Maid, right?" Ciel asked as he took a seat in front of Soma.

"My tasks for today are finished. I'll play with you until I retire for the night," Ciel sighed as he started to shuffle the cards.

"Ciel...," Soma started.

"It's not for your sake or anything. I'm playing because I'm bored," Ciel said as he lifted up the cards.

"Sorry, I have things to do," Soma suddenly said as he lifted a hand up.

"Eh?"

"Unlike you, I'm busy," Soma stated. "Agni, we're going out,"

"Yes," Agni said as he draped a cloth over Soma's shoulders before following him.

"If you don't go to sleep early, you won't grow, Little Ciel," Soma teased as he laughed before exiting the room. "See you,"

"Ah, you're there, you know, Earl...," Lau started as he peeked into the room.

"What?" Ciel growled as he scrunched up the card he had in his hand.

~

"So they came back," Ciel said, he placed a card down as he heard the door open.

"Frankly, they're surpassing suspicious, those two," Lau said.

"That's true, but still... I don't see how those incidents would benefit them," Ciel said. "Judging by their behavior, they don't seem to hold a grudge against the colonial rule. Anyways, if they were really the culprits do you really think they would dump themselves on me so carefreely?"

"That's true, maybe they really are just searching for someone," Lau said.

"It's still too early to conclude that," Ciel sighed as he looked outside the window.

~

A man rushed out of the Phantomhive mansion, their face covered as they quickly ran to the gate entrance.

"He's on the move after all~," Sebastian smirked as he was kneeling on one knee as he examined the figure. His hair moving side to side by the wind and snow.

"I guess so," Y/n said as she stood next to him. The two looked at each other smirking.

(Just pretend that you're standing next to him)

_________________________________

Thank's gues for reading my story today!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed it~

Please vote and comment of you can~

Thank you!!!!

Word count: 1577

ACE out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 24.4K 39
(Y/N), a mere human came across the cunning demon Sebastian Michaelis. Sebastian has taken quite an interest to (Y/N) but will a demon and a human ev...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
208K 5.4K 14
You were taken by Sebastian Michaelis into the Phantomhive Manor for you ran off upon knowing you are only adopted and now, you are living with them...
135K 4.8K 23
This is my first official Fanfic. I hope it isn't too bad, but hey, we live and we learn, don't we? -R. (SebastianxReader) Run. As fast as you can. ...