His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter🔥
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 9

7.3K 133 60
By fity24

Hello guys I'm back  and thank you again oh and sometime I don't read over my work so I apologize for my incorrect spellings. Oh and there will be A video at the end of this chapter so stay tuned for more.
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________
Still Taehyung p.o.v

Taehyung:Mrs can I use the restroom please?

Professor:yes Taehyung you can .

Taehyung:thank you .

I got up and went to the bathroom as I was walking through the hallway I felt like someone is watching me I turned around and saw no one is actually there so I just shrugs my shoulder and continue walking to the bathroom. After I finish using the bathroom I went back to the classroom with the same creepy feelings of someone watching me.As I entered the classroom I saw every girl are all Up on Jeongguk ,my man I was going to beat them up but I don't want to cause a scene. I just went to my seat and Slept.

1hour later

I felt someone shaking me so I looked up and saw that it was only me and Jeongguk in the classroom while left. I got up from my seat and stretch for a moment .

Jeongguk: aww were you sleepy?

Taehyung:yes *yawns* I was .

Jeongguk: lets go I need to finish my work too.

At the mansion

Me and Jeongguk got to the house we went in and I just went up stairs to sleep because I'm tired.

Jeongguk p.o.v

As Taehyung went upstairs to sleep I went to my office to call my best friend Yugyeom to help me with my date with Taehyung.

(The call between Yugyeom and Jeongguk .) [Yugyeom is italics/bold and Jeongguk is bold ]

Yugyeom where should me and  my taebear should go for our date
And please help.

                                          You and your "taebear" should go to a five star restaurant .

Oh ok but where is the location?

                                                                 Oh the location is ******** street ok dude .

Ah ok thanks mate .

                                                         Your welcome now Imma go to my bambamie bye

Alright bye.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
After I had a chat with Yugyeom I've decided to check on MY taebear I saw him sleeping peacefully while he softly  snores which he made a cute sound UwU. I went back to my office to finish some work until 5p.m.

Time-skip  to 5 p.m.

I was finally finished my work and now it's time to get Taehyung To get dressed for our  Date.I decided to go take a shower and get ready but before I do so I went to the living room and saw taetae doing his assignments well I presume that he is  finishing it though. He noticed me and smile at me . I went up to him and gave him a hug.

Jeongguk:Taehyung get ready we are going somewhere.

Taehyung:ok bunny.

Jeongguk:oh and wear something fancy but simple.

Taehyung:ok ...bro.

Jeongguk: did you just bro me ?Excuse me-

Taehyung:you are excused sir.

Jeongguk:*pouts* why is my baby boy sassy today hmm?

Taehyung:aww don't pout but you are cute when you pout. Anyways I'm going to take a shower.

Jeongguk:ok darling.

Taehyung got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.now I have to find my outfit then take a shower.

Taehyung p.o.v

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I first took off my clothes then hop in the shower and turned on the hot and cold water so it can mix .ahhh relaxing

15minutes later

I'm now done showering and so I went to mine and Jeongguk shared bedroom and started drying myself and I started getting ready for tonight .

Jeongguk p.o.v

After I finished showering I started getting ready for tonight   in a guest room of course
,when I finally finished getting dressed I put on a little make up and put on the most expensive cologne .After doing that I went to mine and my taebear bedroom and saw Taehyung all dress up  For our date well first date  to be exact. He looks so cute and hot that I might have a little problem down there.

Taehyung outfit

Jeongguk:hey  taebear are you ready .

Taehyung : yeah I'm ready.

Taehyung  p.o.v

I heard the door open and I turned around to see it was Jeonggukie  and He was ready to take me where he was going to take me . To be honest the moment I saw him I was about to go on my knees and bow down as if he was a king .

Jeongguk outfit

Jeongguk:hey taebear are you ready.

Taehyung : yeah I'm ready.

Jeongguk:ok darling follow me to the car.

Taehyung:ok .

I followed Jeongguk to the car and he opened the door for me and so I went in  the car and sat down in the Front Seat . Jeongguk got in and sat down at the driver seat and started driving to the destination.

20minutes later

Jeongguk: we are here my baby boy .*bunny smiles at taetae*

Taehyung:ok my ggukie.*box smiles at Jeongguk*

Jeongguk open the door for me and I got out of the car and hold hands with Jeongguk we then went inside the restaurant and sat down then look at the menu.

Jeongguk p.o.v

As me and my baby boy was looking at the menu I decided to start a conversation just to make things interesting for our date.

Jeongguk: so how is your classmates treating you ?

Taehyung: well some of them are jealous of me because of my looks, grades, and body. And some likes me and think of me of a role  model or something like that.

Jeongguk: ah that's good . You know if  we stayed home I would have been eating you right now . *winks*

Taehyung:Jeongguk stoooop  you are embarrassing me *blushes *

Jeongguk: baby boy the  only person I'm embarrassing is myself*chuckles*

The waiter came to take our order but then she put her inflated Balloon chest on the table in front of my baby boy.I'm going to kill her.

Waiter:so  sir what do you want hmm cause I'm sure I can give you anything.*winks at taehyung*

Taehyung: oh um may I have uuuhhh bulgogi,kimchi and  japchae please .

Waiter:alright hubby

Taehyung: ma'am I'm not your husband .

Waiter:well you will be soon * touches Taehyung chest and looks at him with her eyes filled lust and desire*

Taehyung:ma'am please keep your hands to yourself please and for the last time I'm not going to be your husband.

I slammed my hand on the table and yelled at the waiter

Jeongguk:WOMEN IF HE SAID TO KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF YOU KEEP THOSE FUCKING BACTERIA HANDS TO YOURSELF!

Jeongguk:MANAGER!

Manager:yes mr.Jeon

Jeongguk: one of your  client acting Inappropriately to my  boyfriend.

Manager:ok sir ,horse come with me please oh and mr. Jeon I apologize for her behavior.
(I don't know what to name the waitress so I just thought of the name horse because why not)

Waiter:yes  sir

Waiter#2:ok mr.Jeon and mr.um excuse me sir uuh  what is your name ?

Taehyung:my name is Kim taehyung.

Waiter#2:ok mr.Kim and mr.Jeon your food will come shortly.

Jeongguk: ok thank you.
I turned to Taehyung and saw he was shook (jungshook)

Jeongguk: Taehyung I have something to say later after we leave the restaurant

Taehyung:ok.

10minutes later

Our food finally came and we both ate in silence.

Jeongguk food
Bibimbap

Taehyung food
Bulgogi

Kimchi

Japchae

45minutes later

After me and tae both ate I paid for the food and we both went to the park where there was a beautiful view  of the stars but not as beautiful as my taebear.

Jeongguk: Taehyung I want to confess something.

Taehyung: ok take your time ggukie.

Jeongguk:you see Taehyung I love you so much and I love  you for your personality,kindness,your wise words that really help me and you've shown me  I had reasons I should love myself. And I just want to say would you be my boyfriend?

Taehyung:of course Jeongguk I'll be your boyfriend and ggukie I love you so much that I could never leave you and your personality is what matters to me I don't care if you are handsome or not.

Jeongguk:thank baby ! What did I do to deserve a kind,  loving , and caring boyfriend like you taebear.

Taehyung:Jeongguk we were destined to be with each other.

I looked at taehyung with love and then  kiss Taehyung's soft lips with passion and affection . 

No one p.o.v
As the night was bright and the stars are shining but not as shiny as hoseok smile.
As both of the new official couple were making out but not to far . The two male  both went to the car and got inside then went home after having an meaningful night that will be memorable. When the kookv couple were sleeping an unknown person is watching them full of hate.
_____________________________________________________________________
Hello guys  I came back . Meme time .

This is the video that is from stray kids I like stray kids too

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 226K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
595K 32.2K 106
"I wish I'd have never even met you," Jeongguk spat, hand pumping just a bit faster, his tongue moving swiftly towards the other male's tip. "Be quie...
33.6K 2.1K 29
Mafia AU Top: Taehyung Bottom: Hoseok
1.7M 89.8K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...