He's The Boss (August Alsina)

By SpookyNicole

Katherine is extremely modest and humble towards herself and her body. She's really shy for the most part but... More

Mr.Alsina
This is Awkward.
Shit
Clap For Her
Do I Make You Nervous?
Games
I Won
Work
All Good
Interrupt Us
Dead Silent
Not My Boss
August in December
FINALE
Alternate Ending

Brand New

62.7K 2.3K 847
By SpookyNicole

August and I went to the dinner but his boss wasn't there yet so we sat down waiting and waiting. We had already ordered our food when he walked in. I stood up to shake his hand and he smirked.

"Hi I'm Katherine" He looked me up and down.

"Katherine, I'm Michael" I pulled my hand away and sat back down. He sat down too and ordered his dinner. August looked nervous.

"August the deal is sealed. They said yes"

"Really? Great!"

"Yeah. So Katherine I heard you're a model"

"Yeah I am"

"What type? Swimwear? Lingerie? Role play? Nude?" Oh my god.

"Oh uh no I'm modeling for clothes and shoes" He looked disappointed when I said that.

"That's too bad. Waste of good legs. Have you ever thought of participating in movies?"

"What kind?"

"Home movies" I threw August a look and he shook his head.

"No never"

"I have an opening position" When he patted his lap August stood up.

"We have to go. Have a nice dinner" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of there. I was humiliated. My cheeks were burning and I felt violated by the way he was eye raping me. "I'm sorry. He has no limits"

"It's fine. I'm just glad we got out of there" We got to his car and I noticed that he still hadn't let go of my hand. I hid my smile and watched as he opened my door. I got in the car and August drove to my house.

"Thanks August" I said not wanting to leave his side.

"Anything for you" I smiled and got out. I went up to my door and walked in. There was a draft coming from my room. I walked in confused as to why the window was open. I didn't open it. I closed it and turned on the tv.

I took my dress off along with the heels and laid down on my bed. What an exhausting day. I closed my eyes relaxing my muscles. I felt warm air on my neck and got scared. I turned over screaming when I seen Davion.

He covered my face with the pillow until I passed out.

Davion POV

She thought she would get away from me. How cute. I told her that she needed me. Her boss can't do the same shit I can for her. I took out my camera and took some pictures of her body.

These will look perfect on my wall. I took her panties and bra off smelling them. You can think I'm a creep but either way I still get what I want.

I took more pictures then took my time having nice, long, rough sex with her. I don't care if she can't feel it now. She'll feel the pain when she wakes up. She'll see the bruises and scratches when she goes to take a shower.

I finished then covered her up. I went and sat on her couch watching TV.

August POV

I called Katherine to make sure she made it in safely but there was no answer. I called again and her phone was on but she still didn't answer. It is isn't late so I know she's not sleeping.

I got back in my car and drove to her condo. I unlocked the door and walked in. I felt my blood boil when I seen Davion sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I yelled grabbing him up by his collar.

"Get the fuck off me nigga!"

"Where's Katherine?"

"In bed sleep" I took my fist and winded it back. I seen the fear glint in his eye and laughed. I jabbed him in his eye and he fell hitting his temple on the corner of the table.

He was near knocked out when I began beating the shit outta him. He has to learn somehow. When he was unconscious, I went to Katherine's room. He raped her.

I picked up the camera off of the dresser and looked through the pictures. Her body was bruised and scratched all over. How does one man do this?

I stepped on the camera and crushed it then broke the memory card in half. I called the cops and they came and arrested Davion. He was barely conscious when they put him in the cop car.

I wish I killed him. But prison will be enough. I went and put a big shirt on Katherine and sat on the couch thinking real hard. Why does she have to go through this?

Morning

Kat's POV

I woke up in extreme pain. I sat up crying and limped to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at the cuts and bruises Davion left. Is he still here? I noticed that I had on the same shirt August was wearing last night.

I took a shower then got dressed in sweatpants, a sports bra, and a hoodie. I left my hair down and walked to the kitchen. I made a cup of tea and sat down on my couch. August was asleep next to me.

He woke up a minute later though.

"How do you feel?" He asked sitting up.

"Horrible" I replied putting my tea down.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner"

"I'm glad you came at all" I looked into his eyes and half smiled. He put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug. Our hug turned into us laying on the couch in each other's arms.

I could get used to laying with him. I breathed in his scent and smiled. When I'm with him I feel safe, like no one will ever fuck with me again.

"Are you hungry?" August asked still rubbing my head.

"Yeah"

"I'm gonna go get some food"

"Okay" I sat back up and let him get up to leave. He got up and when I stood up behind him he turned around and kissed me. It was so unexpected but amazing at the same time. I loved it.

The kiss lasted for about 20 seconds. I wish it had lasted 20 minutes but I want to know where this is headed more. He left without saying anything. I sat back down so shocked.

Imani walked in five minutes later with a bag. She sat down and handed it to me. She looked sad for me. I looked inside the bag smiling at the candy, bath stuff, and teddy bear she bought me.

"Thanks Mani" I gave her a hug and decided I would tell her what happened just now. "Guess what"

"What?" She said.

"August just kissed me" Her whole face brightened and she gasped.

"OH MY GOD YASS BITCH YOU GOT HIM NOW!!!!" She is loud as fuck. I laughed and sat back against the cushion.

"Yeah you predicted right. He didn't say anything though. He kissed me and left to go pick up some breakfast"

"He's that type of nigga. He wants to make you beg for it even though he wants it more than you do probably"

"Hm. Guess we got a game to play then"

"That's why I love you Kat. You ain't bout to just give it up. You better make him cry for it" I smirked.

"That's what I'm gonna do"

"Come on" She took me to the bathroom and put some stuff on my cuts. I put makeup on my bruises then I got dressed in some extra tight skinny jeans, a white fitted emoji top, white low top Nikes, and a black Valore beanie over my now straight hair.

Imani did my face makeup and sprayed me with some perfume that smelled really good.

"You look fineeee bitch. Come on Instagram" She took a quick offguard of me but it was cute so she posted it. She took one more where I was posing.

We heard August walk in so we went to the kitchen and sat down grabbing food. He looked at me and Imani suspiciously.

"Where y'all bout to go?" August asked standing against the counter.

"I don't know. Movies. You wanna go Mr.Alsina?" I was about to die laughing but I kept my face straight. His nose flared and he gave me a look.

"Yeah I wanna go."

"Okay. Well right after breakfast we can go"

"Sure" He was staring dead at me but I ate my food throwing side glances at Imani. This is going to be so fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 74.9K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
8.6K 144 14
Although she thought she would get an office job, her plans were never stuck behind a computer. Typing her days away wouldn't suit her. Her boss foun...
469 18 37
Everyone has a breaking point, Katherine's is about to snap. Not only that being in an abusive relationship for two years wasn't enough, she suffers...
188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...