hide° NCT DREAM

بواسطة ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... المزيد

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

30

3.3K 170 21
بواسطة ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 26: blockbuster
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

"wake up areum!!" i woke up from sleep. I was looking around until i saw my mom infront of me.

" why are you waking me up. It's saturday today.." i said. She grabbed something from the floor and gave it to me. It's a invitation.

" your school is going to held the annual ball for alumni of our year!" i opened the invitation and she was right. It is going to be held on the school grounds in a month so it's going to be the grandest reunion of the year.

" i just wanted to tell you that everyone is invited as long as they went there in the past years " she told me as she was getting excited about the whole thing.

I don't have that much of a thrill in this ball specifically since it's going to be adults.

" that's great mom.. " i said as i smiled at her.

" this is going to be so fun.. " she said as she was heading out of my room.

Now I'll get some rest-

RIIINGGGG~

my phone ringed as i was going to bed. I grabbed my phone as i answered my phone.

. . .

Areum:
What?!

Jisung:
oh I'm sorry noona- I'll just call later-

Areum:
wAIT!! is this jisung??

Jisung:
Yes noona. I just wanted to tell you that me and the other hyungs are going to see a movie want to come??

Areum:
I'm still in bed thou-

Chenle:
AREUMM NOONA PLEASEUE COME THE HYUNGS - AGHK-

Areum:
Wait hello???

Mark:
YAHHH!!

Areum:
Hello???

Areum:
You guys there???

Jisung:
nOOONA HELPPP!!

. . .

The call ended. What just happened?

That's weird. Whenever jisung calls me he usually said he's hungry or wanted me to go with him and eat. Maybe they are teasing each other again. You know guys.

I went to the shower and took a bath. Then i got dressed and went down to get something to eat. Then i saw doyoung eating while looking at his phone.

" morning doyoung.." i said to him as i was looking for food. " good morning areum." he said. I grabbed a plate from the cupboard then placed the bread on it.

" someone sent you a package. It looked pretty so I placed it on the table there" he said as he pointed at the box placed on the table. " who was it from??" i asked him

" there's no name on it" he said. I stopped making my sandwich. I looked at the box on the table. Somehow it has a bow on it like who would give me a package like that??

" is that from one of your suitors??" he asked. " no" i quickly answered.

" i don't even remember giving my address on anyone except for the university.." i said.

" anyways I'll get going. Your mom is going to buy a custom dress for the ball next month and she's been asking me for opinions and colors. It's making my head hurt" he said as i lightly laughed.

" don't worry you'll get over it.." i said as he waved goodbye.

I continue to prepare my sandwich once i was done i started to eat. Mom usually join me for breakfast but since she was too excited about the ball she is now no where to be seen.

I was about to pack my things since i was done eating but then i remembered Jisung didn't even told me where they are.

__-:-__

Park;Jisung

" yah! chenle why did you tell her that?" mark was going to explode anytime soon.

Well let me tell you what happened. Me and the hyungs are going to the movie at the theater but we are currently at the cafe you know just chillin.

I was on a call with areum noona until chenle grabbed the phone and started to tell areum noona random things.

That's when the hyungs got alarmed and tried to shut chenle up but noona can hear us going on a fuss so that's when i ended the call.

Now chenle was being questioned by the hyungs.

" that's because... You guys are such chickens. You never tell areum the truth about your-" then jeno shut ups chenle.

" that's because we don't want her to know nor we don't have anything to say. So why tell her if we don't have actually to say about??" mark hyung said. Very smooth hyung but I'm not satisfied with your answer.

You see I'm not blind. I can see everything and anything but through my hyungs actions there is certainly going on. Chenle and i have been teaming up but i guess they are a tough cookie to break.

" great way to say that you don't want to tell noona about your-" now it's my turn for them to shut me up.

" jisung. The way you are thinking is wrong okay.." renjun hyung said. The way he spoke about make him feel down.

" it's not like that jisung.." haechan hyung also spoke.

" and even if there is a chance we most likely to grab that opportunity but we didn't.. " jaemin hyung is also involve.

Ugh.

While everyone calmed down mark hyung started talking about the ball that was going to be held next month. Apparently chenle's parents received an invitation since they also when there as college students.

" so what's this ball about then??" mark hyung said.

" my parent's said that it's their reunion as a former student in the university. I didn't get a glance on the invitation they only told me that they are going." he explained.

" the university haven't held a ball like this last year though but they say it was annually " jeno said. Last year they canceled the ball since the rumors said it wasn't funded and no one will attend the ball because all of the delay of giving the invitations.

" yeah i heard rumors but it seems sketchy.. " renjun said as i felt my phone interrupt.

I grabbed my phone from my pockets as the hyungs are still talking about the ball. As i unlocked my phone it was areum noona who messaged me.

. . .

Areum:
Jisungie i can't go today. Something came up and it is important. I'm so sorry that i can't make it. I'm really sorry.

Jisung:
It's okay noona. Me and the hyungs understand. Take care noona~

. . .

I closed my phone and i went back to the hyungs.

" noona said that she can't go with us because something important came up.." i said as they all looked at me.

" wait really??" jaemin said.

" yeah she texted me saying she can't come over" i said. I looked at them and it looked like they lost all their energy.

" chenle let's go get some drinks I'll pay for yours" mark said as he stood up and went to the counter. Chenle was looking at me confused but he went to mark.

Wait what was happening??

" jisung you want something too??" jaemin asked.

" uh yeah??" i answered.

" then let's go too" he said as he also got up and went with him.

__-:-__

After that tea time. We decided to hang out in chenle's house since he told us that his parents aren't home. So we are on our way there.

" hey isn't that ryu??" renjun pointed at the girl walking to the Convenient store.

" oh yeah.. She's going to the convenient store.." chenle said as she walked inside.

" me and areum also saw her went to the store yesterday" haechan said.

" wait you and areum are together yesterday??" jaemin asked. They both looked at each other but they didn't say anything.

" yeah.." haechan hyung just answered.

" okay" then jaemin hyung just let it go.

" i thought they are going to fight for a second there" jeno whispered but i can clearly heard him.

" what did you said lee jeno??" haechan grabbed jeno's arm and has that looked of a gangsta.

" ugh when will you guys stop.." renjun is so done with them.

" i was just joking smol bean" haechan hyung pat renjun's head as renjun got annoyed at him and was ready to kill haechan.

" what?" renjun said as he was giving haechan that glare.

" nothing.." then haechan hid behind mark.

" haechan is now afraid of renjun.." then chenle laughed. Seriously that can be heard from the other street.

__-:-__

_popo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
315K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
2.3K 178 16
AU After Kang Naeun stumbles upon the secret of a mysterious boy she decides that she wants in. ******** Difficult circumstanc...