Commissions

By Born2beSad

Read on for stories of all sorts! Chapters will be dedicated to the person who asked for them and will contai... More

It Happened at a Bar : jhs
The Importance of Aftercare : knj
I Can Explain... : myg
Behind Golden Closet Doors : jjk
Illegal : knj
Cinnamon Boy : kth, jjk
Yoongi's Secret : taegi
Light Play : jinkook
What's in a Name : pjm
Bitch In Heels : myg
Breakfast at Joonie's : Namgi
Hot for Teacher : Namkook
Bedtime : pjm
No Mistletoe Required
Korean Rose : kth
Morning Breath : kth
Behind Golden Closet Doors Pt. 2: jjk
I Sent You My Dick Please Respond
The Scary Tattooist : myg
Focus on Me : pjm
Baby, You're a Work of Art : Minjoon
Bloodlust : Jinkook
Growth Spurt : taegi
Jungkook's Girl : jjk, ksj
Routine : yoonmin

No Regrets : myg, jhs

8.2K 255 200
By Born2beSad

Commissioned by JillianDougherty

Reader x Sope, Friends to lovers college au

⚠️Tags: smut!  alcohol consumption, dancing, threesome, oral, drunken decisions but explicit consent, a touch of jealousy, fake kissing that leads to real kissing, Taehyung is in it too, cute moments, spit roasting uwu

"Yoongi are you coming?" You called to him, walking backward alongside Hoseok. He turned over his shoulder to look back at your other friend with a playful grin, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah Yoongi, are you coming?" He called back.

"Why are you guys running?" Yoongi grumbled.

"What? Can't hear you from way up here!" You yelled back, exaggeratingly loudly.

Yoongi appeared to grumble to himself in annoyance and then he finally broke into a jog, his feet slapping on the ground in his old sneakers as he built speed and caught up. He didn't slow down before reaching you though, and you squealed as he spread his arms and ran straight into the both of you, his chest plowing into your shoulder.

You and Hoseok broke into laughter and Yoongi chuckled along too, the force with which he hit you causing you to stumble. Yoongi wouldn't let you fall though, his large hand quickly gripping your waist to hold you up so you could catch your balance again.

"What were you two saying about me, then?" He asked when you all finally caught your breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you said, making Hoseok giggle.

"Don't lie, I know you were talking shit," he said, pushing you playfully.

"All I said was that you were slow," you shrugged. "Nothing untrue."

"I'm not slow, I'm just careful," Yoongi replied. "I'm faster than both of you if I try."

Hoseok snorted and Yoongi's gaze snapped to him.

"I'd like to see it," Hoseok chuckled. "There's no way you're faster than me."

Yoongi looked up, judging the distance between the three of you and the building you were heading for.

"Alright Hope, you're on. Jill, count us off."

"On your mark," you said, suppressing an excited laugh. Hoseok tightened his grip on his bag and paused, leaning down and Yoongi did the same, bending his knees. "Get set....go!"

They took off in a scuffle and a burst of speed, sprinting for the door. You laughed and broke into a jog to keep up, letting them battle it out. They reached the building at exactly the same time, arms outstretched to tag the door together.

"I win," Yoongi panted, looking at Hoseok as they opened the door together and went in.

"You did not," Hoseok replied, catching his breath. "It was a tie!" He insisted.

"I was clearly a step ahead of you," Yoongi retorted.

"Jill, tell him it was a tie," Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

"He knows it was a tie," you chuckled.

"I'll never admit defeat," Yoongi said.

The three of you checked in and headed down the hallway into one of the smaller practice rooms. Yoongi immediately went to sit with his back against the mirror off to the side, pulling out headphones and his notebook. You and Hoseok put your things down and shrugged your jackets off, rolling your shoulders out and stretching lightly. Hoseok plugged his phone in and set it on the floor, queuing up some music. You pulled your shirt off over your head, leaving you in high waisted track pants and a sport bra. The practice room was already warm and you felt comfortable as you bent over, stretching out your hamstrings.

You and Hoseok had been working on choreographing this routine for a week. You didn't have anything planned to perform at, you were just doing it for fun. You had both always been dancers. Although your background was in childhood ballet, you had taken an interest in hip hop styles around the time you met Hoseok, a skilled popper. But now that you were in college, Hoseok was a dance minor and you had no room in your academic schedule for it, so you were just having fun.

"I'm thinking of asking if we can perform together for my showcase at the end of the semester," Hoseok said as you straightened up, stretching your arms over your head.

"Really?" You asked, brightening.

"Yeah, it's listed as a solo, but like I don't see why it couldn't be a partner if I'm bringing someone and it's still choreographed by me and stuff. If you're interested, of course."

"Yeah, definitely," you assured him.

Yoongi worked as the two of you danced, his knees pulled up and notebook resting on them. He scribbled words down, sometimes frowning and crossing them out again, sometimes mumbling to himself to make sure it sounded right when spoken. Your best friend since childhood, he still only let you look at his lyrics sometimes, and occasionally asked you for input. If dance was your non-academic escape then songwriting was Yoongi's. Something he had always been passionate about but didn't want to turn into work so he spent all his free time on it instead.

He looked up occasionally, and he was watching when you lost balance and stumbled into Hoseok who easily caught you, his hands gripping your bare shoulders as the two of you laughed. Hoseok's eyes turned to the prettiest little crescents when he laughed like that, and you loved it more than almost anything. You had been friends with Yoongi for longer, but you were just as comfortable around Hoseok.

Hoseok's hand slid casually from your shoulder down your back to rest on your waist as you gripped his shirt, still laughing. Yoongi's eyes followed it's progress, watching Hoseok's fingers pressed to your skin, lingering after you had caught your balance.

"Sorry - I have it, I do," you insisted. "My shoe just caught."

"Sure you do," Hoseok teased, giving you a smirk.

"I do!" You insisted.

"Alright, show me then," he said, finally releasing you and stepping back. You huffed and tucked your hair behind your ears, focusing, and then launched into the sequence, executing it perfectly, no stumbling this time.

"See," you panted, holding the pose at the end. "I have it."

"She has it," Yoongi piped, watching from where he sat, his eyes trained on you. You grinned and he looked away, returning his focus to his notebook.

When you were done with your practicing you flopped down on the floor next to Yoongi, leaning down and pushing your head into his lap, totally disrupting his concentration as you laid down half on him. He huffed and held his notebook up, his legs falling as your head rested on them, his face glaring down at you.

"Hi," you said with a smile, your forehead damp with sweat from dancing.

"You're sweaty," Yoongi grumbled even as he repositioned himself to be a more comfortable pillow for you.

"You didn't stretch enough," Hoseok told you, grabbing your feet and picking your legs up.

"No!" You gasped, arms quickly reaching for Yoongi as Hoseok tugged on you. "I stretched, I'm done - nooo Yoongi don't let him take me," you begged, wrapping your arms around Yoongi's waist and holding tight as Hoseok pulled your legs again. Yoongi was giggling breathily, his hands holding your shoulders as you turned your head into his stomach. You inhaled his scent as you laughed, that very "home" scent of Yoongi that you knew as well as your own.

"Get up you lazy bitch," Hoseok said playfully. "You're gonna be sore and I don't wanna hear about it tomorrow."

You scowled at him and suddenly bent your legs, pulling them in toward your chest and making Hoseok stumble and drop them. He half caught himself on the mirror but still fell onto you with a squeal, landing in a heap. Yoongi let out a breath when Hoseok landed, knocking you harder into him. Hoseok was quickly pushing himself up and asking if you were okay but you were just laughing so much you could barely breathe. Hoseok grinned and rolled into a seated position, leaning back on his hands and stretching his legs out. You all finally caught your breath and you sighed, an arm still draped around Yoongi's waist, one of his hands still resting casually on your shoulder.

"Can we get food?" You asked, hopefully.

"Oh my god, please," Hoseok sighed, pushing to his feet and reaching a hand down for you. You quickly grasped it and he pulled you up, steadying you with a hand on your waist again. You let go and Hoseok gave Yoongi a hand too which he accepted, letting the dancer pull him to his feet. The three of you went together to eat, just like every other day.

"Come on Jill, don't make me go to another party," Yoongi whined.

"It will be fun, Yoongs! Hobi will be there too," you insisted, tugging on his arm.

"Yeah, and so will thirty other people I don't know or like," he grumbled.

"Please," you begged, pouting at him and giving him The Eyes. "I have to go and...Taehyung's gonna be there..."

"That fuckin guy, seriously?" Yoongi rolled his eyes angrily. "Yes, fine, of course I'll go."

"Okay so what we're not gonna do tonight is we're not gonna hook up with Taehyung again," Hoseok instructed you as the three of you walked to the house where the party was being held.

"Yeah," you agreed.

"I don't want to have to deal with the regret of tomorrow Jill if you do," Yoongi warned. "And I don't want that guy's hands on you."

But they both knew that you got a little handsy when you drank and you tended to make bad decision which would, indeed, lead to a regretful tomorrow if you spent too much time around your ex.

"I won't even look at him," you said.

"Doubt that," Yoongi grumbled.

As soon as you walked in the door you saw him. Taehyung was leaning against a doorway, a beer in his hand, his eyes trained on the person in front of him with whom he was speaking seriously.

"Ah damn," Hoseok said, also noticing him right away.

"Oh no he looks good," you whined. "I don't even look that good, why didn't you guys let me dress up more."

"You look amazing, what are you talking about?" Yoongi replied.

"I need alcohol let's go," Hoseok said, grabbing your wrist and dragging you toward the kitchen. You all got drinks and went into a different room, avoiding going anywhere near Taehyung. There was music playing and you and Hoseok were unable to avoid bobbing to it casually as you spoke with your other friends, and the host of the party.

"So - which one of those guys are you here with?" Asked a girl you hadn't met until tonight. You glanced over your shoulder to see Yoongi and Hoseok talking to each other as they sipped their drinks.

"Oh, I came with both of them," you said to her.

"You're dating both of them?" She asked, frowning.

"What? Oh - no no, I'm dating neither of them," you said, shaking your head. She furrowed her brow but didn't have anything else to say. You turned back to them and tipped your cup back, draining your drink.

"Ayy, that's what I like to see!" Hoseok cheered. "Come on, let's get you another!"

"I'll get it," Yoongi said, snagging your empty cup and shuffling out of the room.

The song changed and your face lit up and Hoseok immediately reached for your hands and the two of you fell into a close, simple Latin shuffle, the only people in the room dancing but you didn't care. Others moved and watched, the two of you smoothly stepping around each other. You were having an excellent time and people were clapping and then you looked up and your eyes met Taehyung's across the room, his gaze watching you closely. You looked away quickly and squeezed Hoseok's hand and fell out of step, the two of you ending the dance and returning casually to the party.

"He saw me," you said, your heart in a little rush. He was so hot - and he had been looking right at you. You wanted to go talk to him. Hoseok's hand clamped down on yours and you looked at him.

"No," he said. You pouted. Yoongi showed up with drinks and passed them out.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I wanna talk to Tae," you said.

"No," Yoongi said. You pouted and took a swig of your drink.

"But what if he's different this time?" You said, begging with your eyes.

"Jill," Yoongi sighed. "He's not going to be different. That's what he's like. Come on."

You hung your head, knowing he was right.

The night wore on and more people began to dance a bit. You stayed close to Hoseok and Yoongi and Taehyung didn't approach. He didn't seem to be in the room anymore and you convinced Yoongi to sway lightly to the music with you, making you giggle drunkenly. There was a girl talking to Hoseok and that made you frown, but Yoongi reached for your waist and snaked his arm around it comfortingly. At least no girls were talking to him. You were not looking forward to the next time Yoongi got a girlfriend and you had to pretend to like her.

"You're pretty," you said to Yoongi, scowling angrily about it. He rolled his eyes and you could see him thinking this again? "Why are your eyelashes so long?" You demanded in annoyance. "Why is your skin so smooth? It's not! Fair!"

"Oh shut it," he said, holding your waist tighter.

"I want those eyelashes, gimme," you said, grabbing his arm and finally making him smile.

"You have your own," he replied.

"Mine are dumb," you pouted.

"Yours are pretty."

You smiled.

"Yoongi said I'm pretty!"

"I'm the one who's supposed to say that," Hoseok said, suddenly appearing in front of you again.

"Well someone else has to if you're talking to little miss early education major," you said, scowling at him. Hoseok rolled his eyes and reached for you, snagging you out of Yoongi's grip and tugging you toward him, making you yelp and stumble into his chest.

"You're pretty," he said. "There, now stop being mad at me."

"I'm not mad," you said, pushing against his chest. "I'm going to get a drink," you declared, turning away. You pulled back and drunkenly wove through bodies toward the drinks.

On your way to the kitchen though, you ran into him. Taehyung was leaning against the wall looking very good as usual, his dark hair was long and wavy now and he was wearing a button up print shirt, his chest exposed at the top. You moved toward him like a magnet, and his dark eyes were only on you.

"Hey," he said when you reached him. "You look good."

Your chest fluttered.

"Thanks," you breathed, stumbling the last step toward him. He reached out and braced your arm to steady you, his lips turning into a little smile.

"What are you up to these days?" He asked. You could barely focus to reply, your eyes on his face and his throat, remembering the last time you were with him and wishing his hands would hold you closer.

"The same as always," you replied. "How about you?"

"Same as always," he repeated, his eyes slipping over you. His hand was still on your arm and his gaze was devouring you and you moved closer to him, pulse quickening. "So-" he began, but was interrupted when a pair of arms wrapped strongly around your waist and pulled you back a step. Taehyung took his hand away from your arm and you glanced back to see Hoseok tugging you against his chest, his gaze hard on Taehyung.

"Hey babe," Hoseok said, giving you a squeeze.

"Babe?" Taehyung said, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we're together now," Hoseok said. "Didn't she tell you?"

"She did not," Taehyung replied, a bored, disbelieving tone in his voice.

"Tell him," Hoseok said, his voice in your ear. His arms felt good, you leaned back into them.

"We're together now," you said obediently.

"What about Yoongi then?" Taehyung asked, sounding amused. "Doesn't he feel left out?"

"I'm with him too," you said, smiling.

"That's right we're a big - three person - boys-girl-friends - group - thing," Hoseok said, smiling too. He couldn't even say it straight.

"We what?" Yoongi asked, suddenly showing up behind you.

"We're dating!" You said. "All three of us!"

"Oh yeah..." Yoongi said, playing along a little uncertainly. "We definitely are."

"Yeah, that's bullshit, but whatever," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" You replied, glaring up at him.

"You're not dating Yoongi or Hoseok, Jill, I'm not stupid," he said.

"Fuck you," you spat.

"You can if you want," he said, smirking. Hoseok's grip around your waist tightened.

"You don't know shit," you told him, a hand coming down to rest on Hoseok's forearm.

"Fine, show me then," Taehyung said, shrugging. "If you're all dating, kiss."

"What?" Hoseok said.

"What?" Yoongi said.

"Fine," you said, turning around in Hoseok's grip.

He was right there, it was easy to kiss him. You just tilted your head and leaned in and pressed your lips to his. Hoseok's lips. The pretty little red, heart shaped ones that were always split into a wide smile, with the little mole on the top one that caught your gaze so much when he talked. You kissed him easily and it felt good. His hands slid over your back and he pulled you closer as your hands moved to his chest, gripping his shirt.

You pulled back and his eyes were wide in a panic, his lips wet and parted in surprise but you just bit your lip against your smile as you turned away, pulling out of his arms and reaching for Yoongi. The room was suddenly silent to your ears, nothing in it apart from you and your best friend, who was looking at you as if he had never wanted anything else in the world. You stepped toward him, the air hanging thick between you, and his eyes slid over your face, a big hand reaching out to cup your cheek. You had never told Yoongi about the dreams you had where you kissed him, spent hours on his soft, pink petal lips. But those dreams all faded away into dust when you got the real thing.

Yoongi tilted his head, holding your face softly with one hand as you leaned in, hesitating the very last second so that he was the one who took that final step in connecting your lips. You felt a shiver down your spine when you finally kissed him, moving into his arms and falling deeper, his hand sliding around your waist. Taehyung? Who the fuck was Taehyung?

You couldn't remember what happened in between, only that the next thing you knew you were in the back seat of a car and they were on either side of you. Someone was kissing you, and someone was pressing their boner against your ass, hands on your waist and lips on your neck and then you were in Yoongi's bedroom, the lights were off, the room lit only by the streetlight outside his curtainless window.

You were kissing Hoseok and then you were kissing Yoongi and then they were hesitantly, nervously, kissing each other and you whimpered at the sight. Yoongi's chin tilted up, his hands seeking, Hoseok nervously gripping his wrists and breathing heavily. Then they were back to you, pulling at their clothes and touching you everywhere and Yoongi's tongue was in your mouth, Hoseok's hands undoing your pants. You pulled your shirt off and Yoongi cursed, dropping his lips to kiss along your chest. You gasped and arched into him and Hoseok met your mouth with his own. A hand slipped down the front of your pants and you let out a strangled moan when you felt fingers dip between your legs. Hoseok's cock was pressed against your ass, his lips on your throat, and Yoongi was pushing your bra strap off your shoulder, his big hand groping your chest.

You reached a hand out and slowly trailed it down over Yoongi's bare chest. He inhaled sharply when you reached his waistband and kept going and you were feeling him up, exhaling heavily when your hand found his hard length between his legs, eyes widening as you traced it down - down - it was so long. You wrapped your fingers around it through his pants and he cursed, his fingers digging into your hips. Hoseok's hand moved in your pants and his fingers slipped beneath your underwear. You threw your head back and moaned when he pushed one inside you, sucking hard on your throat.

"Let me taste you," he breathed against your skin and you were nodding, hurrying to move to the bed, pushing your pants down. He helped get them off you and slowly settled between your legs, glancing up at you before leaning down and lightly kissing the inside of your thigh. You hissed in a breath as he trailed his lips up, finally sinking his head between your thighs. You moaned and threw your head back, your legs falling wider as he pushed his tongue deeper. Your eyes opened and fell on Yoongi, his waist at eye level, gazing at the outline of his cock through his pants and you wanted him.

"Yoongi," you breathed, swallowing heavily. "Let me suck your dick."

"You sure?" He replied, his voice a breathy whisper, hand uncertainly resting on his zipper.

You just opened your mouth in reply, eyes fluttering at Hoseok's ministrations. Seconds later you felt warm, soft skin pressed to your lips and your eyes flew wide, mouth opening to accommodate as Yoongi's cock slipped past your lips. He moaned when you took him deeper, lips wrapping around his length and head beginning to bob.

"Fuck," he gasped when your hand came up to wrap around the base, stroking what you couldn't take. "Fuck — Jill."

The way your name sounded so different on his lips than ever before and yet somehow the same had you squirming, desperate to take him deeper. Hoseok pulled away and you whimpered, letting Yoongi slip out of your mouth as you looked down at him. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, breathing heavily. His eyes slid over you and Yoongi and he blinked.

"Are we - are we sure about this?" He asked. "Should we stop?"

"I don't want to stop," you breathed, your heart hammering. Everything felt so good and so right - you wanted this. "But...if you guys are uncomfortable..."

"I don't want to stop," Yoongi said. "Hope-" he reached out, leaning over and cupping the back of Hoseok's neck, tugging him close to kiss him again. Yoongi tasted you on Hoseok's tongue and moaned into his mouth and Hoseok answered with a groan of his own. Yoongi pulled back and looked at him and Hoseok shook his head.

"I don't want to stop either," he said.

"Can I have you both?" You asked, wanting to be full from both ends. "I want...want Yoongi to fuck me while I suck Hope off," you breathed. They stared at you for a moment and then burst into movement. Yoongi got up and rummaged in a drawer until he came up with a condom, quickly rolling it onto himself. Hoseok stood next to the bed and dropped his pants, the sight of him making your mouth water. They put you on your hands and knees and Yoongi slowly lined himself up, pushing inside and gripping your hips for support as you opened your mouth.

Yoongi fucked you from behind and Hoseok gripped your hair, rolling his hips and fucking your mouth. They checked in with you a couple of times but you always asked for more, your eyes teary and body so full and used up.

"I'm close," Yoongi mumbled. "I need - I need to...," he carefully pulled your head off of Hoseok and then pushed you down, your chest pressed to the bed. He braced a hand on your back for leverage and reached out, gripping Hoseok's shoulder with the other as he changed the angle and then suddenly hammered his hips down. You gasped at the new depth this position gave him, your eyes rolling back as he fucked you hard, chasing his orgasm. There were wet kissing noises above you and for a moment Yoongi slowed, and then they stopped and he sped up again, fucking into you harshly.

A moment later he was grunting, his hips stalling out as he came in the condom. You were so close though, and Yoongi pulled out only to be quickly replaced by Hoseok who had put a condom on at some point and now flipped you onto your back and shoved his cock into you. You gasped as he wasted no time fucking you hard, gripping your waist and pulling you down with each thrust, a growl in the back of his throat.

"H-hng I'm gonna come," you whined and you felt a hand reach down, Yoongi's fingers rubbing at your clit as Hoseok fucked you and your orgasm slammed into you. Yoongi slapped his hand over your mouth as you shouted, muffling your cry and leaning down to kiss your forehead. With a few more quick thrusts Hoseok followed you, spilling into the condom before slowly pulling out.

You lay there panting and they quickly joined you on either side, squishing themselves into Yoongi's queen sized bed and tangling their arms and legs with yours.

Yoongi's lips sought yours and Hoseok pressed his chest to your back, his hand rubbing your thigh gently, his lips pressed to your shoulder.

That was how you fell asleep, surrounded by your best friends, skin to skin, soft kisses and softer whispers.

"Are you gonna regret this in the morning?" You breathed nervously, asking no one in particular.

"I'll never regret this," Yoongi's deep voice breathed, pressing a final kiss to the corner of your mouth.

"Never," Hoseok agreed, his hand tightening on your waist.

You smiled sleepily, happier than you had been in a long time, and snuggled closer to them.

"Never."

Thank you again for this one!! One of my favorite pairings to write 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
376K 22.5K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
423K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...