Bitch In Heels : myg

Commissioned by saveme1800 , the creative bitch we stan.

Sorry for the title if you're soft idk

Reader x Yoongi but from Yoongi's POV. Yoongi works at a record/music store and has a problem with his manager.

⚠️Tags: SMUT!, detailed oral, semi-public, enemies to lovers, slight praise kink, Yoongi wears a nose ring.

Yoongi lay sprawled on his bed, an old manga in his hand, his bare feet tucked beneath the edge of the blanket, worn out sweats and a wrinkly T-shirt indicating his lazy day in. His phone buzzed. He ignored it. The phone buzzed two more times and he sighed and set the book down, reaching for it.

Koo: hyung
Koo: hyuuung
Koo: Yoongi hyung

Yoongi: what

Koo: can you work my shift today?
Koo: pleasepleasepleaseplease

Yoongi: why

Koo: I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't finished studying and I'm going to fAIL IT HYUNG PLEASE

Yoongi: who else is working

Koo: hyung please plEASE

Yoongi: is she managing?

Koo: just this once hyung I'll never ask you again

Yoongi: that's a lie

Koo:

Yoongi: you owe me you little twerp

Koo: THANK YOU HYUNG

Yoongi sighed deeply, tossed his phone away and scrubbing his hands down his face, grumbling angrily to himself about his stupid soft spot for his youngest coworker. Jungkook had avoided the question so the Bitch in Heels must be managing the shift today. His least favorite manager, Yoongi had nearly quit because of her three times already. But he liked this job, it wasn't hard, the hours were good, and he got discounts on music equipment. He glanced at the clock, and dragged himself off the bed. He hadn't intended to leave the house today - his hair was a mess and he didn't feel like fixing it, so he dressed in ripped jeans, a print top with a denim jacket and hat, running his fingers through his bangs to mess them up just right. He slipped his feet into his boots and headed out.

Yoongi stopped at the coffee shop that was right next to the record store on his way in to get his usual americano, sipping the bitter liquid slowly to perk himself up for the shift. He walked into the shop and headed back to the office to clock in. When he came back out to relieve his coworker at the register he sighed happily.

"Thank god you're early hyung I'm so tired," the tall man whined as Yoongi joined him and set his coffee down.

"Did you go out last night?" Yoongi asked. His coworker was stretching his long arms over his head, his T-shirt riding up a little to expose his tanned tummy as he groaned, rolling his shoulders out. He nodded, pushing his glasses up to rub his eyes and yawn.