Korean Rose : kth

Commissioned by saveme1800

Actor!Taehyung x reader (but it's from Tae's POV). Taehyung is the lead role in a new drama but the first day on set he bumps into someone that changes his life forever.

⚠️Tags: Hanahaki disease (see my book, The Hanahaki Series, for a quick explanation if you need it), angst, smut, character death, Jimin is in it too

Taehyung sat back on his heels, staring in horror at the contents of the toilet before him, his fingers shaky as they gripped the edges of the bowl. His mind was racing back to that fateful moment.

He had been reviewing the script for the scenes they would be shooting the first day on set and not paying very good attention to where he was going when he rounded a corner, running straight into someone. The script in his hands went flying, pages falling all over the place, and Taehyung gasped in surprise.

"Oh no! Oh I'm sorry I'm so sorry," the person he had hit said in a cute, feminine voice, quickly dropping down to gather the papers.

"No, no, I wasn't paying attention," he said, shaking his head and squatting down to help. "Don't worry about it."

"No no, this is my fault," she mumbled. "You just- oh." Her eyes suddenly went wide and she froze when she looked up and their eyes met. Taehyung was unfortunately used to this sort of treatment, and it happened on set just as much as it did in the normal world.

"Ah," he said, a little uncomfortably. "It isn't your fault. Please don't worry." He wanted to break eye contact and move on, but she was still staring at him, eyes wide and cheeks flushed, glasses slipping down her nose as her hand gripped the pages of script she had gathered. "Um...I can - take," he reached for the papers and she jumped back to herself, shaking her head in embarrassment.

"Gosh I'm so sorry," she said again, sounding on the verge of tears this time. Taehyung couldn't help but smile as she straightened the pages out. She was just so endearingly cute. "Here! You take my copy and I'll tidy this and bring it to you later, okay? I'm sorry about this Mr. Kim," she said, pulling her own script out of her bag. It was clipped together with a fat binder clip and had her name printed on the front in pretty lettering, written in purple ink. The word "production" was at the bottom. Taehyung reached for it, hesitantly taking the stack of paper in his hands.

"Okay but you have to call me Taehyung from now on. Deal?" He asked.

"I couldn't!"

"I insist."

"Okay. Um. Taehyung," she said, looking down shyly.

Taehyung took the script and glanced at his watch, giving her a final wave before hurrying off to his appointment. He felt a tickle in his chest as he walked and cleared his throat, thumping his fist lightly on his sternum and shaking his head. He hoped he wasn't getting sick, he didn't have time for that right now.