Bedtime : pjm

Commission for Introverted3xtrovert

Dancer!Jimin x Reader, established relationship.

Soft n squishy, rot your teeth sweet. Sleepy Jimin. Family friendly, kisses n love.

Dating a dancer was exhausting for everyone involved

Dating a dancer was exhausting for everyone involved. Right now, Jimin was preparing for a big performance and it meant late nights in the studio coupled with early mornings of conditioning and more of the same.

Jimin got home late, crawling into bed next to you where you sat up waiting for him, your bedside lamp on and a book in your lap.

"Hey baby," he mumbled sleepily. He climbed up on top of the blankets, still in his jeans and hoodie, his black hair a mess beneath the pulled up hood.

"Hi, how was your day?" You asked, reaching out to push the fabric back and run your fingers through his hair. He hummed contently at your touch, scooting closer to your hand to get more. You chuckled and pushed your fingers down through his hairline to his neck, then ran them back up and through his hair again. He let out a low, relieved moan, pushing his face into the blanket.

"This is the best part of it," he said, his voice muffled by the blanket. You giggled and pulled your hand away and he looked up, his eyes big and sad.

"Go change and get back here, you need sleep," you told him, pointing away from the bed. He pushed up on his arms with a sigh and and leaned toward you.

"Gimme a kiss first," he murmured, leaning in to press his lips quickly but firmly to yours, humming happily against you and making you smile.

Then he got up and stripped, taking off his hoodie, then the T-shirt under it, then stepping out of his jeans. You looked down, maybe sneaking a peek of his back in just his boxer briefs as he stood in front of his dresser, pulling out a shirt to sleep in. When he was changed he crawled back into bed, this time slipping between the blankets next to you.

He groaned happily at the feeling of getting into the soft bedding and threw his arm around your waist, tugging you close. You squealed, pushing against him to reach for the lamp but he grumbled sleepily and pulled harder, nuzzling his face into your side.

"Jimin, let me turn the light off," you giggled.

"Hurry," he whined, letting you pull away long enough to click the switch off and set your book down.

Then he was pulling you back in, gathering you in his arms and snuggling close. He sighed happily and you felt the same, pressed against his firm chest, your legs tangled with his and his arms firmly around you. You slid your fingers over his back soothingly, wanting him to fall asleep quickly and be well rested for tomorrow.

"Baby," he mumbled, his voice already thick with sleep, his eyes closed, arms relaxed around you.

"Hm?" You asked.