Love & Acceptance

By Kat10155

Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44

Ch. 11

7.6K 331 61
By Kat10155

Enjoy! Don't forget to Vote please! 🖤

A/n IMPORTANT: After doing some research because of a comment left on the previous chapter. I have decided to continue having Courtney be Ariana's cousin. If this confuses you, I have written more about why, along with something else that I would like people to read, at the end of this chapter. Thank you.

Y/n's POV:

As the night progressed, Ariana got worse and by the time it was 11pm she could barely walk or form a coherent sentence.

"F-Fuck you Courtney!" Ariana says.

"You w-wish" Courtney says, making Scott and a few others laugh.

"Ew n-no, never! I-I'm straight and your your my cousin." Ariana says.

For some reason, a small part of me felt disappointed when I heard her say that.

"Y/n I think you should take Ariana home." Brian says out of nowhere, almost scaring me to death again.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

I walk over to Ariana and tap her shoulder, and when she turns around she almost falls off of her seat.

"W-What you want?" She says.

"I think it's time for you to head home, come on." I tell her.

"B-But I want to p-party more" she says.

"Yeah, well future you would probably disagree, now let's go." I tell her and help her up.

"Byeeee Courtney! The fun p-police got me" she says giggling.

"Bye b-bitch!" Courtney's says.

It took me a few minutes to get Ariana in the car, as she wouldn't stop trying to bop my nose and arguing that she isn't tired. However, once I finally got her in and buckled, she passed out before we even left the parking lot.

Every now and then I would look over at her to check that she was okay. I didn't expect her to look so cute while sleeping, that I almost got us into an accident from staring too long. Thankfully she didn't wake up and I made an effort to avoid checking on her for the rest of the ride, for the saftey of both of us.

Once I reached her place, I parked my car and went around to the passenger side to help Ariana get inside. She was still asleep and just looked so peaceful that I felt kind of bad that I had to wake her.

"Ariana, wake up, come on we made it back to your place." I tell her while unbuckleing her seatbelt and lightly shaking her.

"Mhm go away" she says.

"Come on, I'll carry you, just turn towards me and hold your arms out."

It takes her a second, but she does as I asked, and I pick her up, instantly feeling her wrap her legs around my back and her arms around my neck. If anyone was around to see this, they'd probably tell me that I look like a cherry tomato. It's rare for me to ever be in a situation like this, where someone is wrapped around my body. Normally I act distant and turn down cuddling as often as I can with friends and partners, in hopes that they won't learn about my extra part before I'm ready to tell them. However, I'm not as worried because I finally have compression shorts and Ariana is so drunk off her ass that even if she felt my junk she'd probably just think it was my phone or keys.

-

I struggle somewhat with getting her front door open, since she's basically koala hugging the front of my body, but I make it work. Once inside, I'm quickly greeted by Toulouse and Myron, who make me almost trip and fall.

"Yes, hi boys, I missed you too. But I gotta get your momma here to bed." I tell them.

"Hehe..momma" I hear Ariana mumble.

You roll your eyes at her reaction, then head towards the living room, where you finally find a light switch. You flick it on and feel Ariana instantly tighten her hold on you.

"T-Too bright, turn it off" she says, as she shoves her face into the crook of your neck.

"I can't, I need to be able to see where I'm going." I tell her.

She sighs heavily, making her hot breath tickle your neck and your whole body shivers because of it. Why the hell does this keep happening to me?

After checking almost every damn room I can find, I finally find her bedroom.

"Okay Ariana, time for bed."

"Mmm" she says, and tightens her grip on me again.

"Ariana come on, it's almost 1am and I want to get back to my place so I can sleep. Now get off of me and get in your bed."

"But..I'm comfy" she says, still not moving.

You sigh, not knowing what you could do to get her to stop clinging to you, when an idea pops into your head.

"Don't make me tickle you."

"No, don't! I swear I'll piss myself if you do. I'll go to bed, promise." she says, swinging her head up from your neck and looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Then get in bed and I won't"

She nods, then finally releases herself from you, making your body feel bare and cold. Then she runs to her bathroom, tripping multiple times over shoes, dog toys, and other things.

You thought about leaving, now that you had the chance, but for some reason you just couldn't do it. So, a few minutes later you find yourself sitting on the end of her bed, as the bathroom door opens to reveal Ariana. She changed out of her other clothes and is now in shorts and a tank top, with no makeup, and her hair extensions gone, leaving her natural hair up in a messy bun.

"You're still here" she says, which for some reason makes you blush.

"Yeah."

Neither of you say anything else, and you quickly feel an awkward silence begin to fall between you two.

"Well, you seem to be doing okay now, so I'll see you tomorrow at work." I tell her, then get up and leave her room.

"Bye." I say again, before closing her bedroom door and walking as fast as I can to get out of her house and in my car.

Why the hell do I keep getting nervous around her?!

As you drove back to your apartment, you tried thinking of an answer for your recent behavior around Ariana. But nothing you came up with made sense...Except for one possibility.

That you're developing feelings.

But, I can't be...She's a girl, and I've only ever liked guys. Plus, she's not just any girl, she's Ariana fucking Grande!!

To Be Continued...

PLEASE READ:

I never covered this, but figured that some people might be curious or even upset with me writing the story mainly through Y/n's POV and rarely ever Ariana's. As of right now, all I can say is that it just feels right. I don't plan to have the whole book be like this, however, expect it to continue for awhile.

Also, if anyone is confused as to why I have Courtney as Ariana's cousin, it's because I've always thought that they were related. I never really thought to look into it, until now. However, I got mixed results, so even if they're not really related, I feel that the bond they share is family-like, which is why I'm having them be distance cousins through a series of marriages (that way they're not really blood related). Having them act as cousins will not really affect this story, so if you don't like it, then feel free to think of them as just close friends. Anyway, I hope this has helped clear up any confusion that you may have had from the last chapter.

Till Next Time 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.9K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
223K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
67.2K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
4.3K 165 14
Njomza Vitia was just helping Ariana Grande with her 6th album, but then, she found herself falling for the beautiful ponytail princess. But she was...