Bruce turning vampire

Від Heyheyjay5

Um yeah superbat I'm New to publishing stories and this a bit short it's bassicly all in the title please read Більше

I love you no matter what
something new
jumping

It bit him

5.8K 123 20
Від Heyheyjay5

Check the foto

Clark pov
Metropolis was crime free so I went to Gotham to see If my Bruce would let me help with a bit of crime fighting.

Notice I said my Bruce ah yes Bruce and I are dating, I mean I Clark Kent is with the famous billionaire Bruce Wayne it makes me feel a bit tingly when I think a lot about it but even though it's only been two weeks 😅

I arrived to see Bruce fighting with a very pale and skinny creature I don't think Bruce noticed me.

It bit Bruce and he fell to his knees the thing tried to escape so I flew and knocked it unconscious and tied with some nearby rope then I went to Bruce.

"Clark what are you doing here??" I came to see If I could help with anything i smiled "well thank you for helping " he said while holding the place the thing bit.

"Are you okay does it hurt??" I asked while I walked getting closer, i tried to touch him "It's okay " he said said backing away I sensed something very wrong so i grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around what I saw shocked me a bit there were little fangs in his mouth "stop" he said No I said back I pulled off his hood pinned him to the alleyway wall and put a thumb in his mouth "fangs?? "Clark move" he said getting out of my grip and covering his head "please stay back" he said.

"No what's wrong I asked" " Clark please I'm so thirsty and when I look at your neck I can smell your blood and I can feel and hear your blood pumping through your veins and I don't want to hurt you" he said.

I'm a bit shocked at the situation but I smiled its okay Bruce you won't hurt me, if there is anything I can do for you please tell me I said cupping his face with my hands.

He bit my thumb and sucked on the blood that came out "blood" he said I smiled first let's get you home.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.7K 1.1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
175K 3.4K 39
How would you feel when you got your beloved happy, overwhelmed right? But it is not in the case of vampire prince Xander. He met his beloved after w...
13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...