As Time Goes By 3

Galing kay lov3_dontchang3

NOAH - Noah is struggling, ever since his fight with Toussaint he feels like everything is going downhill; hi... Higit pa

Intro
Darion 1
Darion 2
Noah 3
Noah 4
Toussaint 5
Toussaint 6
Odion 7
Odion 8
Kylan 9
Kylan 10
Corinthian 11
Corinthian 12
Trinity 13
Trinity 14
Darion 15
Darion 16
Noah 17
Noah 18
Toussaint 19
Toussaint 20
Tremaine 21
Tremaine 22
Corinthian 24
Kylan 25
Kylan 26
Odion 27
Odion 28
Raji 29
Raji 30
Toussaint 31
Toussaint 32
Noah 33
Noah 34
Corinthian 35
Corinthian 36
Cortez 37
Cortez 38
Kylan 39
Kylan 40
Odion 41
Odion 42
Darion 43
Darion 44
Tion Jr. 45
Tion Jr. 46
Rakim 47
Rakim 48
Marlon 49
Marlon 50
Toussaint 51
Toussaint 52
Toussaint 53
Toussaint 54
Toussaint 55
Tion Jr. 56
Mario 57
Trinity 58
Darion 59
Darion 60
Darion 61
Darion 62
Darion 63
Julio 64
Justice 65
Ace 66
Odion 67
Odion 68
Odion 69
Odion 70
Odion 71
Marlon 72
Raji 73
LaJuan 74
Justice 75
Justice 76
Justice 77
Justice 78
Justice 79
Julio 80

Corinthian 23

756 59 86
Galing kay lov3_dontchang3

*AUTHOR'S NOTE* Technically Odion won the vote but I wanted to progress the story by giving it to the next logical choice considering how the last chapter ended. I'll make it y'all in a later chapter.....

I loved my dads and even though they've done more for me than I could ever repay, today was the one day that I tried and failed at reminding them that technically they weren't my real parents. I had my reasons, the main one being that I didn't want to be there for the shyt show that was about to take place but when Dad Number Two showed up at my house I was out the door in minutes grumbling the entire way to their house. I really didn't get why I had to be there Noah and Marquise could have easily came up with something if they asked about my absence but no matter what argument I tried to come up with I could never win againt Dad Number Two. Mi'Nessa sat in the back seat making baby noises while Paris watched her closely, I much rather be at home changing diapers or sitting in a boring ass lecture pretending to take notes.... hell I'd even spend the entire day with Liberty, ANYTHING besides dealing with them. We got to the house and the first thing I noticed was Jade and Noah arguing.... I rolled my eyes because I was over them two, whatever their argument was about could wait until they got to their own house.

"Why are you dressed like you're going to a funeral?" I asked Marquise as he walked downstairs wearing a suit, his eyes drifted to Dad Number Two and I understood completely. "This is overkill if you ask me." I said quietly though I'm sure given the dirty look I just got from my dad then he most likely heard our conversation from the other side of the room.

"Corinthian, go down to that damn grotto and tell your dad to have his ass up here within the next three minutes or I'm coming down there and making him come up here." Dad Number Two said and I knew better than to argue, so me and Marquise quickly took the long way to the basement, through the basketball courts to the secret door.

"I swear I can't wait until I move out of this place.... I really should've taken my ass to MTI that way I have an excuse as to why I can't come home for the summer when they come and visit." Marquise grumbled and I started to remind him that Dad Number Two has his ways of getting people to come home but the scene in front of me was too damn crazy.

Dad Number One was sitting in one of his custom made chairs by the water, he had a glass of I'm guessing dark liquor in his hand.... but what really tripped me out were the two little boys sitting next to him. Both Ja'Kari and Troix had small plastic cups of a golden liquid and every time my dad took a sip, they'd take a sip as well; I kid you not all three of them looked stressed but poor Troix.... he looked like he was going through it.

"I already know what you're going to say Cori and I don't care.... tell Marcus I'm not coming up for a couple of days, I haven't prepared myself for his cousin and her kids yet." Dad Number One said taking a sip. "And they're drinking apple juice...." He said looking as Ja'Kari winced as he took another sip.

"Dad... you already know how this will go; we'll go up there and tell him what you said, then he'll send us back with a coded message and you'll cave in.... just save us all the trouble and we'll make this painless as possible." Marquise said and he had a point. After a few more seconds Dad finished his drink and stood up, Ja'Kari and Troix mimicking his every action and we all walked back upstairs.

"What are they arguing about?" I asked pointing to Noah and Jade, Noah was waving his arms wildly and Jade looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"What do you think? Look at the date on your phone and it'll all start to make sense." Marquise said and I looked at my phone and realized that it was almost 'that' time of year..... I'm just going to pray for them because I went last year and NEVER AGAIN. "They tried to get me to do it but.... I'm not stupid."

"COME ON JA'KARI WE'RE LEAVING!" Troix said walking through the house with a small suitcase. He walked over to his big brother, grabbed his hand and started heading towards the front door, Nasir tried to follow after his brothers but.... "NO NOT YOU!!! Come on Ja'Kari." Troix said pushing Nasir who fell out crying.... I'm going to pray for Troix because Nasir is going to give them hell when they get older; they reminded me a lot of how I used to treat Marquise wanting Noah all to myself.

"Troix get over here!" Noah snapped and Troix looked at him for a second before throwing his suitcase which opened revealing a bunch of toys. We all sat around for about ten minutes before Dad Number Two told us that they were pulling up.... God, help us all. We all walked out of the house as a big ass van pulled up to the house, I looked down the line at my family and didn't really like our odds. Noah was injured and Dad One was tipsy, that just left me and Marquise.... then my saving grace pulled up; Uncle Marsean, Aunt Tonya, Marucs Jr., Marcel, and Mama Angela all stepped out and I felt a wave of calmness.

"Where's Ace?" Marcel asked walking over to us and dappin us all up.

"He went to his dad's house." Marquise said bitterly before me and Marcel could make a plan for us to beat his ass for abandoning up.

"MAAAARRRCCCCCUUUSSSS!!!!!" I loud high pitch voice shrieked causing a cold chill to go down my spine. Aunt Kenyatta stepped out the car and ran over to Dad Number Two, as they hugged I noticed her three sons getting out the car; first was the youngest Ry'Kell he had grown since the last time we seen him but his eyes shifted from side to side as if he were looking to see who's wallet would be the easiest for him to steal, Ry'Kell was the living embodiment of 'hands up, cash out'.

"Sup y'all?" Ry'kell said nodding in our direction, he had that innocent ass smile on his face that I knew better than to trust. Next was Raji, the middle son probably the least problematic of the three which was saying a lot. Raji walked over and bypassed everyone except Mama Angela, Jade, Paris, and Aunt Tonya; Raji's weapon of choice was his charm a ladies man who took pride in being able to 'steal anyone's girl' so when he glanced at Paris I put my arm around her waist daring him to try.

"I hope y'all got something planned, I've been stuck in a car with them for like twenty hours and I'm dying to get away from them." Raji said still smiling in Paris's direction, I started to check him but the oldest son stepped out the car with his baby mom (I only call her that because their relationship was always in flux) but Rakim and Tamika stepped out with their three year old son Rakim Jr and I could tell they had been arguing.

"AWWW COR-BEAR YOU'VE GOTTEN SO BIG!!!" Aunt Kenyatta yelled walking over to me and kissing me all over my face, Dad Number Two's face told me to take it and I prayed I was compensated for this shyt. "I'm so happy to see all of y'all!!!" Aunt Keyatta cried even though her eyes were as dry as the Houston highway in summer.

"Kenyatta, if you want me and Tonya can take y'all to the other house where y'all will be staying for the summer." Dad Number Two said politely, Aunt Tonya stepped on his foot and he shot her a dirty look. Noah was talking with Rakim and Tamika, Raji was having a side conversation with Marcus Jr and Marcel, and Ry'Kell was interrogating Marquise, this was my chance to escape. I grabbed Paris's hand and slowly started backing up until.....

"UNCA TORI WHERE YOU GOIN!?!?!?!? I WANNA COME!!!!" Troix yelled causing everyone to look at me. I was about to toss his little snitchin ass in the dumpster, but since I didn't feel like hearing Noah's mouth I decided to think of some lie.

"Uhh... it's too hot out here for my daughter so I was about to take her in the house." I said shrugging.

"UHN-UN UNCA TORI DA... DA BABY IN DA HOUSE SLEEP.... YOU LYIN.... bitch." Troix said and I was really getting close to locking his ass in a closet because he just wouldn't stop snitchin.

"I meant I was going to check on my daughter, plus it's too hot to be standing out here." I said giving my dad's a charming smile.

"I'll go....." Jade said already walking toward the house. "I gotta change Khaliah." She said shooting me an evil grin and at this point I was ready to square up with everybody in my family.... except Aunt Tonya and Mama Angela.

"Corinthian, why don't you, your brothers, and your cousins all go to the other house while me and Kenyatta get caught up?" Dad Number Two said his voice telling me that I didn't have a choice in the matter. "And take Troix and Ja'Kari with y'all, Nasir can stay here..... Khalil where are you trying to sneak off to?" Dad Number Two asked.

"Uhh I gotta go help Domo with something, plus Sa'Vion has the flu, Devin got bronchitis, Cam got the BG's, Cadence has a toothache, and Carly has a flight to catch. Mar' I'm the oldest so you know how it goes, I gotta check on my little brothers and sisters." Dad Number One said lying his ass off but I knew he didn't want to be here with them and I really couldn't blame him.

"Whatever Khalil, just mke sure you have your ass at Trinity's Bar and Grill for our FAMILY dinner." Dad Two said not even bothering with hiding his threatening tone as he, Aunt Tonya, Aunt Kenyatta, Mama Angela, and Tamika all walked in the house.

"Who's that?" Marquise asked pointing to the car where another individual who I didn't notice or know sat, clearly knocked out.

"Oh that's my boy Marlon, he came down here with us for the summer." Raji said smiling and I took a deep breath and counted to ten, yeah this was going to be a long ass summer. We all stood there awkwardly until Troix started crying, Rakim Jr. snatched Troix's toy out of his hand and started playing with it, I was about to tell Troix to beat his ass but Ja'Kari ran over to him pushed the little boy on the ground and snatched the toy back.

"Ayy that little dude better keep his hands off my son." Rakim said moving towards Ja'Kari but Noah grabbed his shoulder stopping him. They stood there staring at each other for a second before Rakim threw his hands up conceding defeat for now. "Who's kid is that anyway? I've never seen him before?" Rakim asked looking at Ja'Kari.

"That's my son and he's extremely protective of his brothers and sister so you might wanna make sure your son learns to ask instead of trying to bully Troix." Noah said his voice deadly.

"Rakim... play nice with your cousin. Now can we please get to the house so we can unpack? I'm trying to smoke and as Cori said.... it's hot out here." Rakim said and we agreed to leave although the tension was still there. I know some of y'all may like the Rileys now but don't be fooled by first impressions they were about to fuck our whole summer up and it was only a matter of time before we had yet another family brawl...........................................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What should be the next four stories I posted; Anthology, Amor é Eterno, Brittany Hills Act 3, Brittany Hills Seattle, Demon's Song, Fraternity Row, Hell On An Angel 3, or Their Bottom?

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS

KENYATTA

RAKIM

TAMIKA

RAJI

RY'KELL

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

511K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
36.5K 1.2K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
23.6K 1.2K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
3M 120K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...