Finally Free TF4K

By KrystSanti

Alyssa Grace Lockhart has left the United States Of America four years ago after a tragic accident happened... More

Get to know the Garcia
The Meaning of The F's 4
Get to know the Lockharts
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Eight

125 6 1
By KrystSanti

Alyssa Grace Lockhart's POV:

After Skylar left Prescott told me that he would be at work tomorrow and that the meeting will be held Thursday. The people that are going to come to the meeting are Kayel, Damian, Steven, and Malik since Ezzequiel won't be participating. He informed me that Ezzequiel did not want to be part of any project that I will be in charge of. At least I know now that I won't see him for a while, knowing that makes me relax a bit. I didn't want to be in the same work space as him or the rest of The F's 4.

"Alyssa are you sure that you are okay to go back to our parents house?" Asked Prescott to me.

"Prescott even if I'm not ready I have to go back. You know how our father will react if I don't go back. Plus I bet he is already waiting for me to get home to tell me how I messed up this project for him." I said to Prescott while releasing a deep sigh.

"You can just stay with me Alyssa. Why won't you stay at my place?" Asked Prescott to me.

"As much as I would love to stay here instead of going back to that house where people hate me, I can't stay or father will probably call the police saying that I'm about to kill you." I explained to Prescott.

"I'll tell him that you are staying here, just don't go back there." Begged Prescott, I could see in his eyes how scared he was for me to go back to the house. I just went towards Prescott and opened my arms wide letting him know that I wanted to hug him. He hugged me tightly to his chest, like he didn't want to releas me.

"I don't want you to go back there Alyssa, what if he is so angry that he does something to you?" Asked Prescott to me.

"It won't be the first time and I do not think it would be the last." I mumbled into his chest.

"What did you just say?" Asked my older brother to me. Shit! He heard what I said, I was hoping that he didn't hear me.

"I didn't say anything." I denied everything.

"No, you said it won't be the first time or the last time that he has done something like that. What the hell did he do? When did he do it?" Asked Prescott to me. I backed away from him and focused my gaze to the floor. Should I till him the truth or keep it to myself?

"Alyssa what did he do to you and why didn't you tell me? I'm your older brother for crying out loud!" Said Prescott, he sounded so angry and had so much hatred when he spoke. I sighed, I knew there's no way I can lie to him.

"It was before I left for London... He was so pissed off at me and I snapped back at him. Then suddenly I felt pain at the right side of my face. I had fallen to the floor from the impact of the punch. But that wasn't all after he punched me he kicked me in the stomach. Father just kept kicking and punching me. I was left with so many bruises..." I could not keep talking, remembering all of this memories just made me want to cry.

"What?!" All but yelled Prescott, his face was completely red and his hands were fisted.

"But that isn't all Prescott, I had to go to the hospital because of how bad the beating was. At the hospital I found out something that broke my heart. Not even father knows and I don't want him to know." I said to Prescott, I can't believe that I'm even considering telling him this.

"What did you find out at the hospital Alyssa? Are you sick?" Asked Prescott to me with wide eyes.

"I wish that I was sick Prescott. When he beat me I had blood all over so nobody suspected anything but when I was examined they notice I had a miscarriage. I lost my baby Prescott!" I sobbed it was the first time I said this to someone. I fell to the floor for I couldn't stand the pain.

"What..." Was the only thing I heard Prescott say.

"I was pregnant with Ezzequiel's baby." I cried.

"How did this even happen? How can the baby that you lost be Ezzequiel's?" Asked Prescott to me.

"Before the accident happened I had broken up with Hunter but I didn't tell anyone. We had been over for over two months before everything happened. He became obsessed with me and that's when the accident happened. The baby that I miscarried was Ezzequiel's because I didn't have any kind of sexual relationship with Hunter. I had been with Ezzequiel when I got drunk the night I broke up with Hunter." I explained to my brother the timeline of how my dead baby was conceived. Prescott came towards me and hugged me, both of us laying on the floor of his apartment.

"You where pregnant Alyssa... Did you tell Ezzequiel that you where pregnant with his baby?" Asked my brother to me.

"I tried to tell him before I was sent to London but he wouldn't talk to me. Actually none of The F's 4 wanted to hear me out. I tried so hard to tell anyone of them that would let me but they didn't listen to me. They just said to leave because they didn't want a killer around them." I cried on my brother's shoulder.

"So they don't know... You have to let Ezzequiel know even if that baby didn't live Alyssa." Said Prescott to me.

"How I'm going to tell him? You saw how he acted when he knew who I was. Plus he would just think that I made it up or that it was Hunter's. He won't believe anything I saw, he didn't believe me when I told him that I'm no killer." I said to Prescott, I felt desperate and anxious.

"Let's just calm down and we will figure everything out. For now you are staying here, I don't care what dad wants. I will not let him abuse you again." Said Prescott to me while picking me up in his arms and putting me on the sofa.

"Thank you for not leaving me like everyone else did Prescott. I don't know if I could ever repay you." I said to my brother, he didn't know how grateful I was to him for believing me and stay after all that's happened.

"You don't have to repay me Alyssa I'm your brother and I will always be there for you no matter what." Said Prescott to me with a big smile on his face and I have him a small smile back. I knew that my life was about to change really fast and I don't know if it's for good or for bad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
125K 2.6K 53
Alyssa, Ashley, and Adelina have been best friends for years. They've been in the foster system majority of their lives and come from a rough backgro...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
Her Secrets By Nusha

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 89 50
What would you do when someone is trying to destroy your life? __________________________________ Alexander Russell has a girlfriend. She is beautifu...