(AC FF-ENG) Yangcha : The Chi...

Por TheAnn

Synopsis: Trained in the secret assassination group "Children of Shahati", Yangcha always obeys all the comma... Más

Children of Shahati
The Last Order
My New Master
When Our Eyes Met
The Strange Man (or Men)
The Girl With A Bell
Unlocked Soul
People's Heart
Trust
Inaishingi
Battlefield
Plans
Save Her
No Logic For Love
Aramun Haeseulla
The Coalition
The Bloody Moon Boy
Towards The New Age
The Prelude To All Legend
Death and Life
Never Ending Story

Happy Wedding, Happy Ending

421 19 6
Por TheAnn

(Yangcha POV)

The hardest thing for me was not when I became a fugitive after killing my first master, nor when I had to choose to side with Tagon or Tanya, nor was it when I was tortured by Tagon for disobeying his orders, but when I had to face my beloved girlfriend's father, asking his blessing to marry his daughter .

I knelt before Sir Yeolson, Tanya's father. Mugwang said, this is one way to win the hearts of future in-laws. Tanya also knelt beside me, even though I had forbidden her, but she insisted to keep doing it.

"What are you doing?" Asked Sir Yeolson, but I'm sure he already knew even without asking.

"I want to ask your blessing to marry Tanya, Sir. I will always protect and make her happy for life."

"Why ask for my blessing? Tanya is now a Highest Priestess, an equal position with the King. Besides, everyone has believed that you are the Asa Sin and Risan reincarnation couple. You can get married without asking for my blessing."

"You're still my parents, I have to keep asking for your blessing if I want to get married," said Tanya.

"Okay, then I'll ask my future son-in-law a few things,"

I straightened my back, ready to accept and answer all questions from him.

"What's your job?"

"Tanya Niruha's personal bodyguard."

"How much salary do you get?"

I answer the amount I receive every month.

"Which tribe are you from?"

Starting from here, I can't answer.

"Are your parents still alive? If they are, what are their jobs? If they have died, how much inheritance have they left? How much land do you have? How many cows do you keep?"

"Father!" Reprimand Tanya.

"That's what women's parents in Arthdal ​​usually ask, isn't it? Fortunately your future wife is a Wahan. So I will only ask one thing. Do you love Tanya?"

I nodded calmly, "I have loved Tanya from the past, the present, to the future."

"Okay, then."

"Then?"

"Just get married, you brats!"

I smiled with relief, while Tanya was already jumping with joy and hugging her father.

"Thank you dad..."

We bowed respectfully before leaving Tanya's Father while holding hands.

♡♡♡

Our wedding party was held simply in Wahan Village. Actually, we could get married at Arthdal, but Tanya wanted the concept of marriage as Asa Sin and Risan two hundred years ago at Iark. Even though Saya Niruha had prepared the idea of ​​a super glamour and luxurious wedding in the palace.

"Just keep the idea for your own wedding," Tanya said, rejecting Saya Niruha's idea.

Besides Saya Niruha and the people of the Wahan tribe, we did not invite many people, only the Chiefs and some of Daekans. Mugwang was absent because his wife was giving birth. Yiseu as a representative of the Neanthal tribe was also present. We also invited Eunsom and Karika, but I don't know if they will come.

Without fancy dresses or beautiful robes, without gold and silver cutlery, our wedding party was still festive. Tanya and me are wearing a flower crown. I gave her a bouquet of flowers that I made myself. We exchanged stone rings. Both of our hands held each other while saying our marriage vows.

"I, Yangcha, take you as my wife. I swear I will always protect and take care of you. I will faithfully accompany you in joy and sorrow, love you forever."

"I, Tanya, take you as my husband. I swear I will respect you as the head of the family, faithfully accompany you in joy and sorrow, love you forever."

And everyone cheered when we kissed. Only one person cried, our son, Daepyeong. He seemed to be surprised to hear the cheers of the people as he slept in the Agaji's arms. The baby now moved to Tanya's hand. The crying subsided, replaced with laughter. When laughing, he is similar to Tagon, but his eyes belong to Taealha. But Daepyeong is my son and Tanya now.

The sound of several footsteps coming closer. Karika rides a horse while carrying her son. Behind her are Ipsaeng and Dalsae. Now Dalsae has settled in Ago after being engaged to Miroosol. A few steps behind them, Eunsom appeared with his horse.

I glanced at Tanya who was staring at Eunsom's arrival with teary eyes. After greeting Karika and the other guests, I took Daepyeong from Tanya's hand. She looked at me.

"Go to your best friend."

She smiled gratefully. I landed my lips on her forehead before she approached Eunsom.

♡♡♡

(Tanya POV)

When Eunsom came to my wedding, warmth filled the entire space in my chest, creeping up into my eyes, heating up the tear glands. We did invite him, but I didn't think he would really come, after he broke off our friendly relationship, because I had hurt him so deeply.

I want to approach him who was talking with Saya, but I feel sorry for my husband. Eunsom is not just a friend, but also a man who once loved me.

Yangcha suddenly took our baby from my arms.

"Go to your best friend."

At that moment, I realized that I married the best man in the world.

"Eunsom," I greeted him after his conversation with Saya was over, and Saya said good-bye to return to the palace.

"Thank you for coming to my wedding," I said.

The tip of his lips lifted, "do you remember, when we were little, you pulled the necklace my mother gave me when we were wrestling. You broke the rope. I am angry with you for more than a week, even though your father has made a new necklace rope that is stronger and longer. Butthen, we play and joke again like nothing ever happened."

Eunsom's smile widened, the smile of my best friend whom I missed.

"I can't hate you, even though I tried. You are my best friend. But I still can't move on. You are my first love. Even so, I will still pray for your happiness."

I could not hold back the flow of my tears that rushed from my eyelids. It feels like all the burden in my heart has been lifted.

"Hey, why are you crying on your wedding day? You crybaby," he giggled.

"Thank you, Eunsom, thank you ..."

♡♡♡

(Yangcha POV)

"Hey ..." He called me. Eunsom.

Actually I already knew he would come to me after making up with Tanya. I heard his footsteps approaching. I just pretended to be busy filling my plate with all kinds of sweet desserts, which I wasn't sure to eat it all.

"Oh, hi ..." I greet him back.

We were in an awkward situation for a while. I could not open a conversation, I was even able to talk again a few months ago.

"Apparently you like sweets," he said, pointing at my full plate.

"Er ... this is for Tanya."

Eunsom nodded, "I think you need two plates. She really likes sweet desserts."

"This is indeed her second plate."

We both turned to Tanya, who was biting a piece of cake that she was pulling from her father's plate. We giggled softly. The ice wall between us seems to be melting.

"Congratulations on your marriage," Eunsom said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Eunsom ..." I called as he was about to leave, "I'm sorry."

His eyebrows raised.

"I'd chased after you, not only because of Tagon's orders. I'm curious about you, because besides Tagon and Mubaek, only you who can compare my strength."

"I take that as a compliment. Then?"

"I kidnapped you, fed you mushroom powder for a week."

Eunsom sighed, "I was addicted of it. Then?"

"I hurt your stomach, thigh and also your back."

"Then?"

"Then what?"

"You don't want to apologize for taking Tanya away from me?"

I narrowed my eyes, "as I recall, I didn't snatch her from anyone. She didn't have a lover or husband when I dated her."

We started a war of eyes, when we just made peace.

"Alright, I don't want to ruin your happy day," Eunsom said nonchalantly as he raised his hands.

"But ..." He stuck his index finger in front of my face, "if you make a tear drop from her eyes, I'll kill you."

"That will never happen."

We both smiled as Tanya ran toward us.

"What happened?"

"What? Nothing," I replied, clearing my mind.

Eunsom embraced my shoulder, "we are friends now."

Tanya narrowed her eyes, suspicious us. But then she smiled broadly.

"Thank God..."

She took my arm when Eunsom went to see his friends.

"Just ignore him, sometimes he really sucks."

"Huh?"

"I don't need to hear your thoughts to realize the resentment on your face. I thought you would throw these cookies into his face if I didn't run here."

I looked at the dessert plate in my hand, I was going to do it earlier, but I refrained so as not to damage my own party. She took the plate from my hand and put it on the table, then took a ginger candy.

"Do you want?"

I open my mouth. Instead of putting it in my mouth, she put the candy between her teeth. I held her head with my hands, grabbed the candy with my lips. The little candy moved in our mouths. Spicy and hot taste begins to spread from our mouth throughout our entire body.

The guests began to cheer, the mothers put away their underage children.

"Go to your room!" Eunsom snapped, sounding annoyed.

I do not care. This woman started it first, and I can't stop now. One of my hand moved to her thigh, holding her body. Tanya buried her face in my chest. She is shy.

"Please enjoy the party. No need to say good-bye if you want to go home," I said before disappearing behind the door of my father-in-law's house, which today is a special bridal chamber for us. I'm going to reach my happy ending with my beloved wife, Tanya.

.

.

.

The End (???)

Really?

😆

Karika & Eunseom story:
Title : Xabara
Link : https://my.w.tt/ZBctEmUga3

Mugwang & Nunbyeol story:
Title : A Curse
Link : https://my.w.tt/pfJadgTga3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 4.6K 31
Prime was a lonely harbinger. He wanted someone to 'love' but never had the time to seek out or maintain a relationship. So he did what he does best:...
81.3K 2.7K 18
Book three of the Mo-ified series! Having come to an agreement, the whole crew is back in action for one final mission before settling down: Kill Big...
72 1 12
You were born with ability to see people danger level.A child has 0 , a soldier has 7 But one boy from your elementary class has danger level 20 And...
231K 17.5K 44
wherein a girl who has incredible powers discovers someone immune to it. © FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC ...