IN HIS ARMS PROTECTING HER

TMSaunders által

BOOK TWO: IN HIS ARMS PROTECTING HER: SEQUEL TO PROTECTING HER: Santana is still deeply in love with Hunter... Több

Be Myself
Rage
Family Gathering
The Reason
Wishes
A Date
Nightmare
Time To Heal
The Auction
Broken Promises
Pieces
Where Is She
Adjusting
Just The Right Job
WOW
Hot Under The Collar
A Flash Memory
Waiting
Fun And Games
The Wedding Planner
Jealousy
Passion
Italy
Showdown
Love Is In The Air
What I Wanted
Planning
Shock
Hide And Seek
Wedding dinner
The Wedding
The Reception
EPILOGUE PART ONE
EPILOGUE PART TWO

Dinner

9.8K 339 69
TMSaunders által

S A N T A N A       P O V

Well Friday soon came around and I am stressed out... I have never had anyone ask me to dinner apart from Hunter... I can't help feeling like I am cheating on him, but he's found someone to replace me... That's what it feels like... The children were ready for bed and sitting watching TV with Damon and Lana... I walked into the lounge wearing a black tight dress that was off the shoulder and my heels... I was shaking with nerves...

"Santana you look beautiful". Lana says and stands in front of me...

"Mummy when will you be back?". Jaxson asks...

"I won't be long... I am going out to have dinner". I say and Damon smirks at me...

"I will make sure the children are fed loads of chocolate". Damon says with a laugh... Liliana punches him...

"Uncle Damon". My daughter says to him...

"Come little princess you need to get to bed and you little prince". Damon says and picks them both up... I watch Damon leave and walk towards the stairs...

"Santana, enjoy yourself". Lana says and I leave...

On my way to the restaurant all I could think about is Hunter and what he would say... I had to shake the thoughts out of my head... The car pulls up to Nano's and Caleb was waiting for me... He opened my door and offered me his hand...

"Well, I must say you look stunning Santana". He says and smiles...

"Thank you Caleb". I smiled... We walk into the restaurant and shown to our table...

We are sitting at the table looking at the menu...

"Santana, would you like a drink?". He asks...

"I will have a soft drink please". I say and he creases his brows... I look back at the menu... He places his on the table... He asks for the waiter to come over...

"Bottle of red and an orange juice please". He smiles to the waiter and he leaves... I place the menu on the table then my hands on my lap...

"I am pleased you didn't stand me up". He laughs...

"To tell you the truth I have only ever been asked to dinner by Hunter". I say and look around... I could see people looking over at us... I just smile then looked back at Caleb...

"So, what happened between you and Hunter?". He asks and the waiter puts our drinks on the table...

"He asked me to leave and I left". It did hurt what Hunter done and how he did it... I have waited four years for him to speak to me and to tell me why...

"Just like that. No reason given?". Caleb sips his wine...

"Yep just like that...". I say and sip my juice... We order our meal and sit talking about his business and what my job is... He seems to be listening to me, but I have a feeling he is just humouring me... We eat our meal... I asked for the bill and he looks at me...

"Santana... I asked for you to come to dinner". He says and takes the bill to pay...

"I should pay... After all it was me that damaged your car". I say and he laughs...

"Trust me there was no damage done". He says with a smile... He looked good-looking and his suit was perfect, but he was no Hunter...

"Thank you for dinner I enjoyed it". I stand and pick my bag up... He places his hand on the small of my back and we walked out of the restaurant...

"Santana... Thank you again for saying yes to dinner... I would like to do it again but, I know I would be overstepping the boundaries...". We shake hands and he walk towards his car... I walked towards mine... I had a pleasant night and he was a gentleman...

I got home a little while later... Damon stands up and looks at me...

"Well' how did it go?". He asks and I walk into the kitchen...

"It was just dinner and that was it...". I roll my eyes...

"Did you exchange numbers? arrange another night out?".

"Damon... No... It was just dinner and that was it". I was a little annoyed with him asking me... I know he was looking out for me, but I have been on my own with the children for over four years...

"Santana... Did you have a good evening?". Lana asks...

"Yes. I enjoyed it". I looked down at the counter...

"We should leave... Let's meet sometime this week with Bethany for lunch". Lana gives me a hug and Damon kisses my cheek...

"See you tomorrow when I collect the children". Damon says and they leave... I lock the house up and close all the windows... I walk up to my room and have a shower then get ready for bed...

I laid in bed looking into the darkness my tears were falling down my temples... It was like this every night I would just lay and cry for Hunter... I finally wipe my eyes and roll on my side to go to sleep...

******************************************************

H U N T E R     P O V

I had my children coming over again... Damon had just left to get them... I was in the cupboard getting the toys out ready for them to play up in the spare room which used to be Santana's room... I walked into the kitchen and Nora was cooking...

"Are the little children on their way?". She asks... She gets so excited when they come...

"Yes, they are and please make sure they keep to the room upstairs... Last time they made too much mess in the lounge...". I say while getting a green tea...

"Hunter... They are children and that's what they do". Nora was upset with me...

"I don't care I do not want this place looking like a fucking school yard".

"I will make sure they are out of sight". She says...

"Damon should be here any minute now". I walk towards the lounge and sit on the sofa drinking my tea...

Damon walks in with the children... Liliana looks so much like Santana it hurt me to look at her... It just brought back too many memories of my life that I wasted protecting her... Jaxson was so much like me and they both had impeccable manners and were polite... That was a trait from Santana... Liliana walks over to me and I take her coat off...

"Thank you daddy". She says with her sweet voice... I pick her up and kiss her cheek and in return she gives me one...

"Thank you angel". I say to her and her smile is just like her mother's and she is beautiful like her mother...

"Jaxson... Take your coat off please?". I ask him... He looks at me with a smirk...

"Yes sir". He says and hands his coat to Nora... He doesn't like coming to see me... I did ask him, and he told me it was to do with Faith my fiancé... He told me she could never be his mother and he doesn't like her... I didn't want Faith to be their mother, they already have one...

"Go up and play in the spare room". I say and Jaxson holds Liliana's hand and they walk up to the room... I rub my face and look at Damon...

"Hunter... You are meant to be spending time with them". He says...

"I will... Faith is on her way over". I say and Damon shakes his head...

"No one likes her... Not even Lance likes her". Damon stands and puts his hands in his pockets...

"I don't care what anyone thinks". I stand up and take my cup to the kitchen and Damon follows...

"Santana, had a date last night". Damon says and I turn abruptly to face him...

"What?". I ask... I was confused...

"Oh, that got your attention". He says all smug...

"No... It didn't... It was the shock of you telling me she had a date". I looked at him and he was staring at me...

"Hunter... I know you love her, and I also know you want her... Why don't you stop lying to yourself and tell her how you feel and why you did what you did...? I would like to know why you asked her to leave". Damon was now stood by the island in the kitchen... Faith walks in... She's got a tight dress on with heels and her blond hair is shoulder length. She wears makeup and she is sexy but nothing like Santana... When we do have sex, I think of Santana and the way she would just catch me off guard...

"Hunter". She says and kisses my cheek...

"Faith". I kiss her cheek... I did ask her to marry me and yes, I do love her and no she doesn't know what I do and that I am the mafia boss...

Liliana came running into the kitchen...

"Daddy could I have a drink please?". She asks so politely...

"I will get one princess". I say and smile... She looks at Damon then at Faith...

"Hello Faith". She says... I walk to the fridge and get her a drink... I watched Faith out the corner of my eye and she screws her face up...

"What are you doing here again?". Faith says... Damon looks at her shocked...

"Daddy wanted to see us... Jaxson will be down in a minute". Liliana replies...

"Here you are little princess". I say and pick her up...

"Why do people call mummy princess?". I gulped and looked at Damon...

"Because she is a princess". Damon says... Faith looked at me...

"That's why I am a princess too... I know granddad is a king". Liliana says... I close my eyes and look at Damon with a smile...

"My daughter knows a lot". I say and Damon smiles... Jaxson walks in and starts tugging at his sister's leg...

"Jaxson please... You will hurt your sister". I say and he stops... I stand Liliana up and Jaxson knocks into her by accident and she wastes her drink all over Faith's dress...

"Look what you have done... This is ruined you stupid little bitch". She says and slaps her hand hard, so the rest of her drink goes flying... Jaxson steps back behind Damon and Liliana runs to him...

"Faith... She's only four... Liliana didn't mean to do it".

"I want mummy". Liliana was now crying for Santana...

"Hunter... I can't believe you are not going to do something... Punish her". Faith screamed at me... I rubbed my face and walked over to my daughter. She wouldn't look at me...

"I want mummy". She screams... Damon looks down at her...

"I will take you back to mummy...". Damon say and pick them both up...

I look at Faith and close my eyes for a second...

"Why Faith?". I ask her...

"Hunter I am here for you not your fucking children". I leant on the counter and took a deep breath...

"Damon take them home". I say and turn away from Faith... She storms up the stairs screaming and stomping her feet...

"Santana's is going to ask me what's happened". Damon says...

"I know and I know how protective she is of the children... Just tell her I am sorry, and I will deal with it". I kiss my children...

"I hope you deal with it". Damon sounds extremely concerned...

He leaves with the children and I go into the lounge and sit waiting for Faith to come down...

**************************************************************

Hope you are liking it so far???

Would like to read your comments 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

536K 14.2K 37
WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body pressed against mine once more, confinin...
3.7M 130K 56
Sequel to 'You're Mine' ********************************* Natalie and Damon have a lot of problems ahead of them. The past keeps haunting them and th...
79.3K 3.4K 26
# 7 in the 'HIS' Series (Don't need to read them in order) Shaundra has recently lost her father and other than her brother, was the last family sh...
2.4K 61 14
Flora needed someone to embrace her body for just one night. It's the only night to know what your true needs are. And it was the only night that mad...