Number Eight [Peter Parker]

By starry-kingdom

At the age of five Christiana and her seven siblings were sent to earth after the Gorgonians attacked their h... More

Cast
Graphics
Playlist
Part I
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part II
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Part III
Cast Updated*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Part IV
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter 18

1.8K 77 27
By starry-kingdom

Christina was almost excited to be back. The plane was landing soon and she wanted to see the look on everyone's faces when they saw she had completed her mission. She had stopped the bad guys from ruining everything. And maybe she'd finally be an official Avenger. It was crazy to even think that because months ago, almost a year, the thoughts of her becoming an Avenger and being a hero was scary and almost impossible. But now here she was,training almost fully complete. She knew ninety percent about her planet and her fighting skills were only getting better. To top it off, so were her powers. Each day they got stronger and she got a better control on them. Well except her healing portion. For some odd reason she still wasn't able to heal anyone and it made her frustrated and annoyed because it made no sense. Why couldn't she heal anyone? Yet if she wanted to she could lift a whole boulder or run through walls. It was a set back in her eyes and until she learns how to heal someone, she won't be ready to "be queen".

"If it makes you feel any better, every now and then one of you guys has trouble mastering an ability. It's usually a problem within so try maybe take time and figuring out your problem from within."

That made her feel even worse because supposedly she had a problem that needed to be solved. Well technically she had many problems that needed to be solved.

The other reason she stepped into the training was to become the unofficial queen of Lanthoria. There was nothing or no one to lead but it was the thought that counted to her. Its what Saphira would have wanted and she would want her legacy to continue.

"Miss, we are here." She heard FRIDAY over the comms and she looked out the window to see the helicopter landing at the compound. "Thanks FRIDAY."

Christina's grip on the case was tight as she made her way into the compound. Tony would be waiting for her in the lab and was nervous to see how he would react when she told him she killed someone. The lab doors opened and there he was tinkering with one of his suits and as soon as Christina came in he smiled.

"There she is! My favorite alien." He looked down at the case and smiled wider. "I knew you could do it." The blonde handed the case to him and took of her mask.

"So what's in it?" She asked and when Tony looked at her, he was shocked to see a busted lip and a black eye starting to form.

"Wow. You really took one for the team, huh?FRIDAY escort Christina to the medical wing. Ill tell Parker to meet you there." He winked and Christina could feel her cheeks heating up.

"No. Im fine. Ill heal, it's nothing too bad.cNow open up, I want to see what's in there." Tony sighed because he realized the girl wasn't going to back down until he opened up the case. So he flipped open the matches and opened it up. To reveal something sort of vial with blue liquid.

"What? Some medicine." She chuckled because did she really go through all of that for a boo boo shot?

"No, not just any medicine. This is a super serum. Its used to enhance someone,you know make them stronger, faster." He snapped the case close and typed in some codes before putting it in a safe and the safe retreated into the floor.

"So that's the only reason you wanted it? Make sure someone's not strong and fast?" Christina hopped onto the lab table and watched as Tony wipes his hands on a rag. He cleared his throat and turned to her.

"HYDRA is much more than a place that makes humans big and strong. They kill people, many people and they want nothing more than destruction. And thanks to you, the last of HYDRA is gone and they won't be making a comeback anytime soon." His words were fast and hard but she knew the way he said that they killed people, there was meaning behind that.

"Anthony, who did they kill." Christina waited for his answer but it didn't come. "Or I can just dig into your mind. No biggie." Tony laughed and shook his head.

"The man that we fought in Germany, metal arm, hobo looking, he was under control by HYDRA and....he killed my mom and dad." He shrugged his shoulders and Christina felt her heart drop. Killing family hit deep within her and she felt his sorrow and pain. Christina gripped his shoulder and nodded her head.

"Good thing they're gone, huh?" Of course Tony now knew about her situation and where she came from. So he knew that she understood. He smiled and shooed her off.

"Go get some rest kid." She smiled and jumped off the table before walking towards the door "Oh and.."
Tony looked at her expectantly. "Thank you."

He shook his head, "I think I should be saying that to you." She laughed and walked out and slowly walked down the halls. What was next?cThat was the question on her mind. Yeah,she had small missions here and there but between those it was trying to stop those guys and now that she put a stop to whatever plan they had, she almost felt....empty. Christina stopped in her footsteps when she heard a noise in the kitchen. She slowly started walking towards it and stopped when she saw who it was. She had to put a hand over her mouth to stifle her giggle. There stood Peter Parker trying to make food. At this hour,who knows why.

"Now what the hell are you doing?" Peter jumped in the air and Christina laughed and started walking towards him.

"Chris, you scared me." He put down his butter knife and faced her.

"What happened to Spidey Senses." She looked down and saw sliced up bananas so she picked one up and ate it. "It's only for threats and well you're not a threat."

Her heart raced for a second. "Should I be offended?"

"Definitely not."He laughed. Peter had grown accustom to her teasing and banter and knew that she was only kidding. But it still made his heart drop into his stomach every time.

"What are you making, tiger?" The damn nickname that she called him always made him blush. It was always unexpected and it's like she did it on purpose to get him all nervous and jittery. But truly it just slipped and she didn't even realize what she was saying. Peter did though. Even though it made his palm start to sweat and he became more sticky, Peter loved hearing the nickname roll of her tongue.

"Um, just my gourmet peanut butter and banana sandwiches." Christina scrunched her face up in disgust. "Aw cmon not that face."

"You expect me to believe that peanut butter and bananas go together? For a sandwich." She laughed as she picked up another banana slice and ate it.

"No I swear. Look." Peter started throwing bananas into the peanut butter sandwich and closed it off before handing it to her. "Trust me."

So she did and took a bite of it. At first it felt weird in her mouth. The almost slimy banana mixed with the dry texture of peanut butter. But once she started chewing she found it wasn't too bad. "Nice, Pete."

"Yeah, my uncle Ben used to make these all the time." It grew silent for a second.

"He was a good guy, huh?" That was one thing the pair had in common. They both lost family at such a young age. Peter lost his parents and his uncle and Christina lost her siblings and mother figure. Death truly did not discriminate. She learned from an early age that it takes and takes and takes. From everyone. And to this day her heart still aches.

"Yeah, he..he was. Truly."

"I could tell because he raised you and you are...truly the best person i've ever met." Peter rolled his eyes at this statement. "It's true! I swear. Ive never met someone with such a big heart and willing to put their life in danger for others. You're nice and you're good, and don't tell Anthony I said this but you're actually funny. You know with your nerdy jokes. Oh, and your a damn genius. I mean how the hell are you so smart? You're probably smarter than Anthony. And you're kinda cute too, don't get me-"

"W-what?" Peters heart was thumping into his ear and he was sure she could hear it.

"What you don't like being told you're smart?" Christina took another bite of the sandwich as he spoke.

"You just called me cute. Yeah, you did. Thats what you called me." Peter cleared his throat and Christina's mouth went dry and it wasn't the peanut butter. She gently sat the sandwich down and looked anywhere but him.

"Oh." She couldn't believe what she just did. How could she be that stupid to admit that. It was now clear that she thought of him any other way but friends and this was kind of bad considering this only meant one thing. Peter was her other half.

"I should go." Christina started walking to her room in the compound while Peter tried to say something, anything.

"No, wait I-" But she was gone. In a puff of purple. Peter groaned and threw his hands in the air before running them through his hair. He sighed in defeat before sitting down on the stool and thinking what he should do next. Then he remembered something May told him.

"Be bold. Trust me, you just have to go all in." And Peter stood up and marched to Christina's room.

Christina was tired no doubt and just wanted to forget about what happened in the last five minutes. So she peeled off her shoes and started getting her clothes to wear to sleep. As the blonde was about to shrug off her jacket the door opened and in walked Peter.

"Peter? What the hell you can't just—" Christina was cut off when he grabbed her face and their lips met. It was quick and short and they both pulled away.

"You kissed me." She whispered.

"Yeah...was that too much. Im sorry if—" Christina grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him back in. The kiss was passionate and this is the feeling she's read about in her training. The feeling being like you're floating and the room is closing in on you and your partner but in the best way possible and there's a connection. And you can feel it in your soul as it travels through you and can feel the way the universe is align and you can feel every inch of their skin and it almost like you're on fire and Christina starts to see flashes of him in her eyes bits of his future self and his smile. Oh his smile.

The pair both reluctantly pull away and there's the flash of purple behind each other's pupils and Christina starts to giggle. "Wow." He says and she laughs.

"I mean i've only kissed one other person, well it technically wasn't a real kiss but whatever, but it's never felt like that. And why did I see you in my mind, like almost future versions of you and wow your eyes, do they always do that?" Christina gripped his face and pulled him closer.

"There's some things we should talk about, Pete."

"Yeah, okay. We can do that." The blonde led him over to the bed and sat down with him.

"Part of me being where i'm from, we have this destiny if you will. And well,the universe picks who we love."

"A soulmate?" Peter whispers almost like it's too good to be true. A real life soulmate? A person who will love you forever and always, unconditionally. Theres no question about it. That sounded pretty good to him.

"Yeah, I guess you can call it that. And well we only love one person for our entire lives. So if one of us dies—"

"The other can't fall in love again." Peter finished.

"Exactly. And I didn't think I would get the chance to ever like anyone because I didn't know it was possible to fall for anyone outside of my planet but...here I am." Christina looked down at her hands that started to shake. Just because this was her situation doesn't mean this was the case for him as well. Peter could ultimately decide he didn't want to be with her and it could break her. She read that in some cases, when people's love ran so deep, they would die with their partner.

"Well it's a good thing that I, uh, like you too. Well you do like me, right? You're not just telling me this as a heads up for when you do find that—" Christina leaned over and kissed him lightly for him to stop talking.

"Point taken." He said and they both laughed before Christina tackled him down into the bed and scooted into his side. "Stay for the night. Please. I don't wanna be alone, not after this."

Peter nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her. Unbeknownst to both of them, they could hear each other's hearts thumping faster than normal.

[Posted 1/5/20]
[edited:1/23/21]

Well guys there's only a couple more chapters until this installment is finished and then we head into endgame 👀.Thank you guys for reading but also don't forget to vote and comment !!!please it does mean a lot and helps me out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 453 80
Tony is devastated seeing peter in his state after the loki incident after he found out that fury took him in under his wing he wanted peter to have...
3.8K 142 23
Taylor Thompson longed to forget her past, rather than focus on the future ahead of her. In her mind, there wasn't a bright future to look forward to...
1.2M 34.1K 103
Peter is Tony's kid unless otherwise stated. Taking requests. Characters are from SpiderMan Homecoming! Don't own any of the characters. PETER WILL N...
70.9K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...