if my imagination can be real...

By gunshyboo

I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on... More

credit to paid artist
My life
when everything changed
something is wrong
some killer fun
everything is not like it seems
somethings you cant change
A World I Once Knew
I interrogated myself
punishing pleasure
some furry fun
the girl with glowing tattoos
god for a day
the monster of nightmares
change of heart
blood on my hands
lost of powers
the day i became a guardian angel
first day of my new new life
my job is done
getting sent to boot camp
sealed away from all
the government had a few questions
im now a government hunter
sucide mission
the storm is coming
murder, sex, and deal making
loyalty
I have a daughter
the truth came out
meeting the wendigo queen
all in

all leaders are the same

5 0 0
By gunshyboo

I soon enough made it to the room after walking in the halls covered in blood and white puss. My body ached and hurt all over, my walk was getting tipsy as I held the walls trying not to fall. I would walk and my head dropped as my eyes closed only to yank my head up and wake up. I looked at every door I passed but none looked like the right one. I started to walk normally all of a sudden but I turned to see my body was on the ground. I then looked around and to see if I could get any help from anyone but no one was near. I began to go through walls trying to find help but that was now my last fear as I came face to face with a creature. It let out a clicking sound and seemed to be looking at me. I then heard a loud alarm and flashing red lights as the creature got closer. I stupidly reached towards it as guards with guns rushed into the area my hand touched the beast and my body or soul began to shake violently as my body began to change. I looked at the guards then held my hand up and many versions of the beast began to appear and feed upon the humans. Their screams filled the halls and I woke to my normal body covered in blood and puss. I got up and saw the hall was filled with red lights and a loud alarm played till everything suddenly went black and the halls had a flash of white and yellow as screams came during or soon after. I then heard loud wet footsteps coming through the halls. I began to run the opposite way as the hall started to make a loud hissing sound. The air became heavy and was pushing my body to the ground as I ran. I tripped over a body as I was running, I turned fast to see what was running after me to see a beast through the darkness, it got inches from my face. I could smell the iron off of its breath as liquid dripped from its mouth. The beast then turned into me and went into my body, I tried to grab me but I was whole again. The lights came on and the hissing along with the screaming and gunfire all stopped and everything was normal. I got off the ground and looked around and tried to put everything together, my body was still bloody with some puss in spots. The floor where I laid now had a human shape blood print on it. I thought to myself it was all a dream but it was too real, Carolyn ran up to me and said, "Geez what happened to you?" I turned to her and almost jumped out of my skin and fell on my ass. She had a concerned look and said, "Are you ok?" I nod and said, "Yeah you snuck up on me." She smiled and said, "Well I guess you need some clothes and another shower, I'll go get your new clothes right now. " She then ran passed me jogging through the hall till only being a blur in the distance. I then noticed the halls ran for miles, then I thought of how big this place was or how it stays hidden. I finally found a door opened with Nola watching tv as Miya was sleeping. I walked to the shower until my body was stopped by an invisible force, I turned to see Nola holding her hand up at me. She then said, "That will be your second shower and you will waste the rest of the hot water we get. Which I haven't taken a shower so you will have to find another way to wash your filthy body." I smiled at her and said, "Well I need a shower and your powers can't stop me." I turned and tried to walk to the shower but I ran into the invisible wall again and I fell back and rubbed my head. I looked to see I couldn't see it but I knew she was controlling it. I looked at her and said, "I guess I'll just wait then." I walked to the couch and jumped into it getting the entire couch including Nola covered in bloodstains. Most of the blood dried or turned into white puss. She took a huge gulp and let out a blood-curdling scream which woke up Miya. She looked at both of us and yelled, "Really your screaming over blood! Shut the hell up both of you and learn to fucking act like adults!" She turned away from us in the bed and Nola pushed me into the floor and said, "Now I'm taking the shower and you can clean up this mess you made!" I laughed and got up and said, "You can clean this mess up because I am more powerful than you." She fake laughed and said, "Yeah right, I can rip you in half with my fingers." I then went to the shower as she quickly followed. I got in the shower and closed the door. She banged on it and tried to get in but I held the door shut using my power. She used her powers to pull the door open, I saw the door was about to break so I let it go and it swung open. She then jumped into the small shower with me and stared me in the eyes and said, "I guess you have to take a shower with me watching." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders and began taking off my shirt. She grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it down and said, "Don't you dare!" I nod and said, "Well I'm getting naked and wet in a few seconds. You can try to stop me or get out and wait." She held my shirt down until looking down blushing and let my shirt go. I took it off and turned around to take off the rest I threw all the dirty clothes on the floor. My body was tan with red stains, I turned thinking I seen her leaving but I saw she had taken off her clothes as well and covered her self with her hands. She was blushing deeply,  I could even feel my face get warm from the sight of her. Her breast was massive maybe triple D cups, they were just huge. I had to hold back from touching them, she broke my staring by asking, " Are you going to turn on the water?" I nod quickly and turned the water on and began to wash the blood and puss off my body and tried getting the red tint out of my skin. I then felt a finger poke my back and I turned to see her trying to get in the water but I was in the way. I stepped out of the way and pushed her forward in front of the water she gasped in surprise to the temperature of the water. She quickly turned it to make it colder and said, "You trying to boil me alive." I laughed and said, "If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen." She turned around and gave me a confused look and said, "We are not in the kitchen." I rolled my eyes and said, "You going to wash or keep talking to me?" She turned around and began to wash her body with the cheap tube of soap. I waited thinking about what happened when I passed out and why I was the creature about to rip my own throat out.

I looked down at my feet but my eyes stopped on her ass, I felt my body stiff up and I froze as I stared at her butt and watched water runoff it continuously. It shined in the water like a coin in a wishing fountain. I could feel this need began to grow, I wanted to be in her now and then. I was about to just bend her over and smash her as fast as I could but she turned around and flicked me in the nose and said, "Can you stop staring at me. It's not a show and tell." I looked in her eyes then at her lips and then at her breast. My heart pounding and I must purify this urge, my hands began to twitch and shake as my mind fought my body. I was going to lose control and I needed to get far as possible, I then ran out the shower and through the open door slipping on the ground from my body being wet. I then darted down the hall and tried to gain space between me and Nola before I did anything to her I wouldn't be able to apologize for.

I was shaking my head trying to get the urge out of my head and not paying any attention to where I was going or what was ahead, which was not that smart, I ran into Carolyn. The clothes and sheets along with a pillow went into the air and came down on top of us, I got up and said, "I'm sorry I didn't see you." I lifted the sheet off of her head to see she was pissed at something. I then asked, "Are you ok?" She then looked at me and saw I was naked. She then threw the sheet around me and said, "Are you seriously running around naked. You will get us in so much trouble." I nod and sat down, I felt like I couldn't even control my body anymore and the only thing I can do is run. She got up and picked up the clothes and pillow and was going to say something but stopped and looked at me. I slouched and let my hands land where they wanted, I didn't want to go back. Carolyn waved her hand and said, "Hey, I didn't mean anything by us getting in trouble by your flashing anything. Just  rules are ..." I interrupted her with, "It's not that, I was taking a shower as you told me to. Nola didn't want me to take one." She giggled and said, "Yeah she can be a bit tough at times but..." She stopped talking when I stood up. I stared at the floor in front of her and said, "I can't control my body anymore, I almost raped Nola. I don't want to do that! I just can't control my urges anymore. I had to run away." She was shocked but covered her reaction and looked around before bringing me to a room with the clothes and pillow. The room was filled with boxes and lockers along with desk and chairs. She closed the door behind me and locked it, she then gave me the clothes to put on. After getting fully dressed she said, "Ok start from the beginning like when you started to feel these urges." I felt a bit uncomfortable talking about it alone but after I looked around the room and saw no cameras and most of the stuff in the room had dust meaning no one had been in there for a while.

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, after I killed the lizard girl I got a lot more powerful but I started having these urges when I got my powers from a wolf goat girl." She nods and said, "So this girl gave you powers for no reason?" I shook my head and said, "I was supposed to get an army and fight this guy called Fernando, but after going to 1065 and having sex with the girl I was sent to recruit I gained powers then I defended two girls from her and I was forced to leave." She raised her hand and said, "Well you did the right thing." I shook my head no and said, "Not really, I killed a guy that wanted their body as payment but I didn't even suggest anything else as payment. I just killed, then I was back in time after falling asleep and he was hurting a girl in this room, but I was not myself and I fought him only to find 4 bodies and knights there to arrest me." She bit her lip and said, "4?" I nod and said, "One was the person I fought the guy with the second, second person was the one I tried to save third and fourth was the girls I saved before. I was charged with the murder of two princesses and three innocent people...." I paused for a minute and looked at the ground until I looked at her and said, "Honestly I'm not sure if I did it. I mean I didn't remember but at the same time, my mind is on the break of insanity. I have these dreams of other peoples deaths or the moments before they met their maker. The last one was here." She looked at me a bit concerned and said, "What happened?" I looked back at the ground and said, "I or my soul or part of my released dog-like super creatures and a loud alarm along with red flashing lights filled the halls and I ran for my life as the power went out. One of the creatures jumped me and turned into me and went back into me." She was confused or overwhelmed by all of my life events and must have had a lot of questions, but all she said was, "I see, before all this stuff what was your life like?" I bit my tongue not to tell her but she knew so much already I might as well. I looked at her and said, "Well I was born into a home falling apart. After my brother was born my father and mom broke up and went there own ways. This affected me in a way that had me learn most guy stuff on my own, but after a few years, my brother and I defended our mother from a guy that tried to kill her. After that, we moved around a lot to the point we were woken up in the middle of the night because mom's new boyfriend decided to snap and was going for blood. I was medicated for a good part of my life which left me in a zombie-like state and I was pretty much brain dead. For that reason, I didn't make friends and I was most of the time alone until 5th grade." I smiled and said, "I met my best friend." My smile faded and I was reminded of how I disappeared from my family and friend. I then heard a click behind Carolyn her face went white as I looked at her after hearing the sound. I then said, "What was that?" She slowly moved her hand from behind her, I then grabbed her arm and held it up to show she was holding a tape recorder. I was pissed I ripped it from her hands I then threw it against the ground and smashed it once I was done I looked at it in pieces on the ground and said, "I thought I could trust you, I thought I could trust Dia as well but I see my faith in humans is getting weak." I then walked to the door and ripped it off the metal hinge and went it to the ground. I saw Dia's dad and a few military officers. Dia's dad then said, "Well I guess it's a shame you don't trust us. We don't need your trust anyways, you are held here to wait until we need you. You then will be a good boy and go to where we say and do as your told. Do I make myself clear." I looked at the ground once more and said, "I guess I didn't make myself clear, you don't own me and that's final." He then was about to say something smart or tell me I'm wrong but I sent him through the wall before he could. His body scattering the walls and floor with his blood covering the officers. They were all stunned and didn't move as a second passed and their leader was dead. I looked at them and said, "Point me to the exit I'm done with this place." I then felt a sharp pain in my spine, I turned to see Carolyn, her face covered in fear and her hands shaking with a gun inside it. The barrel of the gun had smoke coming from it, I lost my footing and fell back a bit until my foot caught me. I was getting light-headed fast I could barely stand. I reached for her until I fell back and everything went black. It seems there is a trend with the leaders at this place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 580 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
63.1K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...