Moonchild | KNJ & Reader

By shescryingonthemoon

I'll hug you so tight that not even the universe can rip us apart... Y/N is convinced love is a lie, wounded... More

Fan Sign In Seoul
Waiting
So Far Away
I Missed You So Much
Can't Breathe
Another Good Day
Friday Night In
My Little Cutie
Further and Further Away
Your Fault
NYC (Namjoon POV)
First Day Back (Your POV)
Torn Apart Between Two Sides (Your POV)
In London (Namjoon POV)
Almost Free (Your POV)
I'm Coming To Get You (Namjoon POV)
Longest Weekend Ever (Your POV)
Please Let Me (Namjoon POV)
Second Day of Uni *The New One*
Just Texting
Out and About In Seoul
Dance Monster
IQ 148
Test Week
Inexistent Shadows of Fear
Another Proper Date?
When My Heart Stopped By the River Han
Making Headlines (Namjoon POV)
Trapped In A White Room
Home Is Where Love Is
Overdose
Too Much To Handle
I'm Fine Without You *I'm Really Not*
Doing Nothing For A Very Long Time
Running Away
Announcement In Helsinki
We are Bulletproof: The Eternal

New Day, New Problems

1.5K 46 33
By shescryingonthemoon

Your POV

I woke up at eight in the morning to find that Namjoon had rolled off his bed. Not wanting to wake him up, I left the room silently. I can't still quite believe that I'm in BTS' mansion. Who could imagine that out of all the people in this world, it would be me that'd end up in this weird situation? After freshening up, I went in to the kitchen, Jin already waiting for me with the ingredients ready.

"Morning Jin. What are we making today?", I said between countless yawns.

"Crepes for breakfast maybe?", he answered unsurely.

"Sounds good. But let's hope that miracle of yours works again."

"Yeah. That miracle.", he sighed. 

No matter how much he said it wasn't him and that I had talent, there's no way I'm going to believe him. 

Taehyung walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"I smell something good. What is it?", he mumbled sleepily.

"Hi Taehyung. We're making crepes. And what do you smell? We haven't started making anything yet.", I announced.

"Maybe I sensed it. Mhmm. Extra cream for me please. And since you're a friend, call me Tae."

"Okay. Jin, extra cream for Tae.", I called out to Jin who was on the other side, garnishing the plates. 

"I see that you trust yourself with fire.", Hoseok said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah. I'm not great at garnishing so I'm letting him do that."

"What's on the menu this morning?", Hoseok asked.

"Crepes!", Tae shouted excitedly.

"What's with all the noise?", a sleepy Yoongi grumbled as he walked down the stairs.

"Crepes! They're making crepes!", Tae screamed wildly.

"Calm down Tae.", Namjoon came in to the kitchen, already handling the crazy situation like a true leader. "I told you he's wild about food.", he whispered to me as he came behind me and gave a back hug.

Just then, Jimin entered the kitchen, "Awww! Joonie's being sweet!"

"No I'm not Jimin.", Namjoon denied as he released me from the back hug.

"Stop denying! Awww!", Jimin and Tae screamed in unison.

"How come you guys are so loud? I was trying to sleep.", Jungkook moaned.

"Crepes for breakfast! Crepes are yummy!", Tae repeated.

So here I was, surrounded by two grumpy boys, one amazing chef, two quite normal people patiently waiting for breakfast, another one running around like mad and my soulmate. A family I'd already learnt to love and grown fond of, is it all because of the heartbeat? We set out the plates on the table and half the food had disappeared before most of us sat down. And I can promise that I'm not the culprit this time. Tae was dancing about, stuffing crepes and berries into his mouth whilst washing the house with whipped cream. I guess the criminal forgot to come in disguise this time.

"Tae! Will you let the rest of us eat?", Namjoon questioned.

But before he could answer, I'd sat down and started stuffing the remaining half of the food in to my mouth.

"Probably yeah. Tae will let us eat but she won't. Not if she doesn't stop eating all the food.", Hoseok said as he pointed to me jokingly.

I'm sorry, I'm starving from staring at food for so long. I looked up apologetically.

"So-wee.", I murmured under a mouthful of berries.

"It's okay.", Namjoon accepted my apology, "Guys. We're surrounded by two crazy and reckless food maniacs. It may just be our luck but we're going to have to get used to it."

Namjoon POV

She looked adorable, stuffing everything into her mouth once again. Like an adorable little panda. And I love pandas! She gestured for the rest of us to take a seat.

"I told you it wasn't a miracle. You're food is just plain amazing.", Jin complimented.

"It could have been another miracle.", Y/N pointed out.

"Again?", Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah. Maybe I got lucky again. I mean I'm a pretty lucky girl being his soulmate apparently and having you guys as friends.", she acknowledged.

"Lucky alright. That guys going to destroy everything you own.", Jungkook joked.

"Never mind. I'm pretty clumsy too.", she admitted.

"Clumsy? I think that's an understatement. You somehow managed to break two bowls this morning but proved yourself useless breaking an egg in to the crepe mixture.", Jin exposed.

"Okay okay. We get it! All of us have really bad luck. We're surrounded by two crazy reckless food maniacs and two people prone to destruction. One of them from each category being the same person.", I said cheekily.

"Hey! It's not my fault I was made to be an abstract piece of art!", she defended.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't change a thing about you for the world.", I said as I leaned towards her forehead and kissed it lightly.

"Aww!", Tae squealed, "Custom made for each other in heaven."

"Tae no more than two crepes for you.", Jin warned.

"Why?", he moaned.

"The sugar content in this is really high. We can't have you on a sugar rush.", Jin explained.

"But Jin hyung! For today. Please?", Tae gave Jin the puppy eyes.

"Okay. Maximum three."

"No four."

"Then it's back to two."

"Fine, fine. Three."

"Okay. It stays at three. And all of you are my witnesses.", Jin finalised.

We finished off our breakfast and decided to burn the calories through some dance practice. Y/N watched us and even tried a few of the moves. No comment on her talent in dance. By the time we'd finished an hour later, Y/N was panting breathlessly like Yeontan when Tae makes him walk too much. At first I'd wandered why she seemed so tired because she'd only done ten minutes of dancing in total, but then I realised it was because I was tired too. She feels my same thing but her reaction is obviously very different. I can mask when I'm tired, to make it look like dance practice was nothing but looks like she's going to reveal my true feelings. She was looking as exhausted as I felt internally. Just then, the main phone went off. *Dring dring*.

"Hello?", I said as I picked up the phone.

"This is Bang.", the voice on the other side of the line said.

"Oh. Hello PD-nim.", I greeted, "It's Namjoon."

"Good morning. You sound tired.", he said.

"We were doing some dance practice actually."

"I see. Can I come over? I need to discuss a few things with you and the boys. And just so you know, the concert over at Daegu was great. Congratulate the rest of the boys for me.", even though he sounded light-hearted, my stomach flipped. 

If he was coming over, he would find out that Y/N was here. What should I do?

"Erm... you can come over.", I answered simply.

"Okay. I'll be over in half an hour. Bye."

"Bye.", I murmured as I hung up.

"Is everything okay Namjoon.", Y/N quizzed as she walked over from the other room.

"Not exactly."

She tried not to show that she was worried but I could feel the tension arising within her, "Why? What happened?"

"PD-nim just called. He's coming over in half an hour."

"Oh.", she hesitated, "What should we do? Should I go out?"

"I don't think we should hide it from him."

"You mean we should tell him?"

"I guess. He'll find out eventually."

"But what if he reacts in a way... you know... throws you out?"

"It won't matter. I'm prepared for that to happen. And besides, I'm sure he'll understand."

"But you can't just leave the boys.", the other members had walked in to the living room.

"I don't want to leave but this was meant to be. What happens will happen. What do you think guys?"

"As much as I'd like to say that we want you to be with us if PD-nim does react in that way, this is your choice Joonie. You've done so much for us, kept us together from the start and solved any glitches we've had along the way. You're the reason we're idols. It's the least we can do.", Yoongi said. 

We all looked at him. For the first time, he'd revealed the deep and understanding side of him to all of us.

"Did you just say that Yoongi?", Hoseok looked at him, totally taken aback, "I wasn't expecting something so heartfelt from you."

Bless Hoseok, trying to lighten the mood.

"Not now.", Jimin said, "It's your choice Namjoon. Like Yoongi said, it's the least we can do."

"I'll tell PD-nim. It's not right hiding something of this size from him.", I mumbled.

After thirty long minutes, the door bell rang. I answered it.

"Hi. Come in.", he walked in, not realising Y/N at first.

"Hello boys. I'm not sure if Namjoon has told you yet but a big congratulations on another successful concert at Daegu.", he announced. But then he saw, "Who's this?"

"This is Y/N.", I put myself forward.

"Y/N? Is she family? You should have told me. You know that scandals can happen if saseangs are about.", he thought that she was related to me.

"Actually... she's not family."

"Not family? Who is she then?", his tone altered slightly.

"My...", I struggled to finish the sentence but I didn't have to, he had realised.

"I'm not sure where to start.", the start of the long lecture and then the dreaded question.

"I understand. Scandals can destroy us all. I'll be on my way then and thank you for having me for so long.", I mumbled, feeling disheartened and torn apart between Y/N and the boys. 

Tears threatened to spill. 

"No no. That won't be necessary. I'm glad you told me. We know the ARMYs love you as much as you love them. The news will spread and we'll have to be careful, but I'm sure they'll understand.", he said.

I looked up confused, "So you aren't going to tell me to leave?"

"No. You boys have a special connection with your fans. They'll understand. Boys, I think we'll talk about the things I'd originally wanted to say at a later date. Bye. And make Y/N at home. I love to see you guys happy and that is my first priority and always will be.", and then he left.

I stood there, confused but happy that things hadn't turned out the way I was expecting. The tears that threatened to spill, overflowed. Soon, I was enveloped in a hug consisting of the people I hold closest to my heart, "We have a V-live to do boys."

"Today's V-live is going to be a bit different. As much as I don't want to tell you guys this, it'll only be right to tell you. But please, I'll request this beforehand. Please be as supportive about this matter as you have been from the start.", messages flooded the column on the right. 

Caring messages from caring people saying things like, "What is? Tell us! Promise we won't be mad." and "You're getting me worried. Please tell us."

I took a deep breath and continued, "This is Y/N. I'm pretty sure you can guess who she is to me.". 

More messages filled the column. Messages such as "Oh Namjoon! I was worried it was something bad! I'm so happy for you!". 

No rude messages criticising us, just messages expressing how relieved they were to hear it wasn't something bad.

"As much as I love you ARMYs, I thought you were going to react in a bad way. But I had to admit it before scandals spread plus you guys own my heart. I can't hide it. But I honestly thought that I wouldn't here the end of it. Every moment till you guys expressed your real feelings were moments I dreaded."

After Y/N and I answered some questions about how we met and other things, I finished the V-live in a note as happy as possible. 

A new day, new problems, new solutions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 845 24
"I want to breathe, I hate this night" "I want to wake up, I hate this dream" "I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead" "Don't wanna be lonely" "ju...
1.8K 120 9
"Did you fell for me?" I asked. "What do you think?" he said sternly "Don't! Just don't" "why?" he asked. "coz I'll ruin your life just like I di...
End It By sadboi

Fanfiction

16.2K 338 26
(Namjoon x suicidal girl eli) Misstreated, beaten, unloved, hated and you were done. an you wanted to end it to end your pain. your done suffering...
310 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...