Immensely Mental [On Hold, So...

By anonymissbliss

She's scared to get close She hates being alone She longs for that feeling to not feel at all - The higher he... More

Introduction
Kirah Star
Brendan Kingston
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
22
23
24

20

24 2 0
By anonymissbliss

1). Thanks so much for the reads this book has. Its all thanks to you guys. I am beyond even happy and I just wanna say thanks once again. I love you guys so much.
2). Im hoping for 1k by Christmas so lets try!
3). Please comment through out the chapter because I wanna know your thoughts!
4). Continue reading

I hear a knock on my door, "who is it" i shout.

"Kirah?" A scared voice says from the other side of the door.

"Tiffany?"

"Kirah, open the door.."

"Tiffany what's going on?" I get up and slowly walk towards the door.

"Kirah, open the door, there's someone her to see you" she says with a shiver in her voice.

"Kirah.... Kirah.... Kirah.... Open.... The.... Door...." A deep voice sings from the other side of the door.

No, it can't be.

"Kirah... I'm waiting..."

Blood started leaking from underneath the door, into my office, horrific screams filled my head in echoes, I started to fade out of reality, when the sudden slam of the window snapped me back into life

No blood, no echoing screams

I quickly recalled the occurring events and finally decided to let my voice fill the room once more,

"Wh-Wh-Who is it?"

"Kirah, it's me, please, please just o-ope-open the door no-" the voice disappears.

Silence.

After a few moments of silence, I sense movement on the other side of the door.

There is pure silence, silence I have never witnessed.

I take this opportunity and kick the door open to find only one thing outside the door: nothing.

But? But what? Tiffany was here, there was blood, screams, what?

Did this even happen?

This is fucking with my mind, I can't take such confusion.

"AHH OH MY GO-" my sentence stops before I could continue, I stare endlessly into the wall.

Stains.

Stains of blood., on the wall, making its way down the wall in a long innocent pattern.

Its not just any blood stain, but one especially made for me, it reads,

'Kirah'

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Another session with Brendan.

The thought of my name written in blood on the wall just
"So Brendan, tell me, why are you here?"

"Because I have a fucked up mind that's why"

"No, you don't. You are a normal human being, know that"

"If I was normal then why the hell would I be in this place? Huh? Isn't this place for crazy people?"

"Brendan, you're not 'crazy', okay? You just have some struggles others don't have"

"Why me? Why should I be here and why can't those 'others' you speak of be here?"

"Because. Everyone has a special path to walk in their lives, and if this is your path, you must walk it with your head held high, and remember the good times to keep you going"

"Ha, funny thing. What path? I've come to a dead end in my path. Nowhere to turn to, nowhere to go to, no one to ask for direction, no left or right turns, nothing. What good times? What 'memories' do I have? Huh? Tell me since you know so much about me, tell me"

"We're not here to quarrel over things you want to, we're here for you well-being so co-operate and this session will be over in the blink of an eye"

" *frantically blinks* There. I blinked. Is this stupid session over yet? No."

"Okay, tell me something Brendan. Tell me;
tell me your emotions the past week; and be honest"

"To start I had to deal with the person who filled in for you. He has no experience with people like me, nothing. He doesn't know how to talk to me, handle me, react to me in the right way like you do. He doesn't know how to treat me like you do"

" oh, 'like I do' . How do I treat you?"

"Right."

"Okay continue"

"Thats stresses me out, it frustrates me a lot. I can't get my mind straight, it makes me confused. He makes no sense when he talks to me, or tries to, He talks to me in the wrong way, he uses the wrong format of words"

"Okay, so you've been feeling stressed lately? Confused? Frustrated?"

"Fucking bloody hell I just fucking told you. Can you not fucking hear me!?"

"We clearly need to work on your language skills. And I heard you yes. Never mind that, tell me more"

"I felt lonely. No one to talk to, well he was there but he did a pretty shitty job at trying to get me to open up"

"Go on"

"What the fuck Kirah get your fucking mind straight, what do you expect me to say!? You keep on telling me 'go on' and 'continue' and fuck I'm busy telling you the fucking things you wanna know and you keep on nagging 'go on' and 'continue' now shut the fuck up and let me talk!"

"Fine. Looks like talking about your emotional well-being is just not your thing today, is it now Brendan?"

"You know what, fuck this shit this is bullshit"

"Go outside, security is waiting to take you back to your cell"

"This is shit" he storms out of the office and slams the door so that the whole institution can hear him.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep ..."

That bell is my least favorite. Not because they have to eat, just because I have to take Brendan. Because the patients apparently 'behaved' themselves last week, they get lunch outside today, which doesn't normally happen; or actually, it almost never happens.

"Can each of the nurses please take their patients and lead them outside for lunch, with security guards. Thank you, enjoy your lunch." The woman on the intercom announced.

I only have one patient, so I only have to take one.

Brendan and the security guards were already outside, which was odd, but it was fine by me since I didn't have to go three floors underground just to fetch my one and only patient, Brendan Kingston.

"Hi there Kirah, I've been waiting. My, you look lovely today. Shall we take a seat?" He lightly smiles and gestures towards the lunch table in the far back corner of the courtyard.

As we walk to the farthest part of the courtyard, he slides his arm around my back, and finds his way to my mid-back, then moves to my waist.

What the actual fuck.

He has an ear-to-ear grin, for the first time I've actually seen him partially smile.

He finds his arm going even lower and lower and lower...

Update! Yay!
I'm just also REALLY HAPpy on THE READS THIS BOOK GOT I THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH it mIght SEEM LIKE a LITTLE AMOUNT TO YOU MAYBE BUT TO ME IM SO GLAD AND HAPPY. You guys are the reason this book has so many reads!! I am so grateful for it and for you guys. It means a lot to me. <3
💛💙💜💚❤️💗❤️💚💜💙💛💗❤️💚💜💙💛💗❤️💚💜💙

And I've decided to put lyrics at the end of each chapter, but only 2 or 3 lines. I'm also gonna say why I love the song.If you don't know the song, feel free to comment, I won't judge.. But I doubt you guys wont not know the song.

💖goal for this chapter is:
💖Votes: 2
💖Comments: 1 or 2

Song:
🐍My anaconda don't
🐍My anaconda don't
🐍My anaconda don't
🐍My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

I love it bcs it makes me feel like nicki minaj except the ass and boobs part👀

AND PLEASE HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.6K 33
wattys longlist 2018 | MEET ELLA. She's drowning, literally. Ella has lung cancer, causing her lungs to fill with liquid that needs to be drained dai...
17 0 10
Through the eyes of Emmy Lou, you will feel the insurmountable pain that she endures when the love of her life flees from the bridge, falling towards...
5 0 7
After saving a young woman from a suicidal dive, he finally helps her find her smile. Warning: There is depression, Angst, and sex. I've been in Li...
6.4K 295 39
After the High, was the Low and i was definitely at the bottom, but what can you do? Kira is a 23-year old girl who just liked to have fun with her f...