His not so beautiful wife

By suzangill98

The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing m... More

The heartbreaker
The odd one
The welcome
Imperfection
Lightning and thunder
loyalty and doubts
breaking silence
Are you ashamed of me?
His hidden depths
Silence before storm
silver linings
The girl from his past
Humiliation and apologies
The war of fury
Talking fists
Burning desires
drifting apart
hating my love
Why not me?
Dreams and reality
He can smile!
vodka speaking
The veil of secrets
Crest and troughs
Hiding pain
The dinner date
a kiss under water
Stop me if you can
The storms and shields
Two to one
The wrong turn
Twisted fate
Echoing cries and broken ties
Beastly
Line of hate
Kingdom of hope
The deal
Taken
Destiny
0 feet enclosure
In silence he bleeds
In the end (Epilogue)

you!

158K 6.6K 2.7K
By suzangill98

Ashton pov

"Son I have arranged everything, you are to marry this girl only..today you can meet her and get to know her"
His father said with a finalized declaration.

"If she doesn't match my standards ...then what? I don't want everyone to laugh at my choice of a wife...I have rejected proposals of the top models of NYC dad!"

"I was telling you, not asking you Son. I see my daughter in her and you will make her your wife no matter what!!"

I sighed and stormed out of the room.

What if she is breathtakingly beautiful..hmm well then I will think about my decision.

A few hours later.........

I was sitting in the dining area of one of the top diners here and it's been 20 minutes past the meeting time already. Talk about being punctual and valuing others' time.

I hate such people and already I could feel burning hate beginning in my heart for her.

Elle Hamilton is her name and I have met her father before.
He was a nice guy and I hope he has raised his third child well.

I was ready to get up and leave when I saw footsteps approaching me in haste from behind.

Before I could turn around to see I heard a rugged voice filled with desperation.

"I am so...sorry to keep you waiting!! I was caugh-"

Her steps halted and her words get lost as soon as her eyes fell on me.

"You!!"
She screamed, exaggerating and calling for unwanted attention. Making people turn around and look at us.

Great!
It has to be this ugly duckling
Any girl could have been better than her.

I sighed and looked at her once again to see if anything was likeable in her.

She continued speaking nonsense as I scrutinized her from top to bottom.

Dull brown hair which was not even completely straight and had knots in them.
She didn't even comb her hair today I thought.

Plain dark brown eyes with small eyelashes ....boring.

Her nose was again not perfectly shaped...I preferred sharp ones while her was on a bit wider side.

Next, her lips were moving nonstop blabbering about something.
They surely were attractive.

They were a perfect size with the right lustre in them.
Natural pink in colour they were an exception to her other features.

My gaze went further to take in her figure if anyone can call it that.
I mean it was just bone and flesh.
No curves.
But her legs were surely long enough to be called attractive.

In total she was just average...not someone who you want to spare a second look at.

And not to forget her almost nonexisting manners and lack of etiquette.
I bet she is as dumb as she portrays to be.

"I asked you a question, mister! I said I will not marry you! You get that! I already have a boyfrien-"

She was getting on my nerves....her voice was aggravating me and I detested this unnecessary chaos early in the morning.

I grabbed her arm strongly and pulled her along with me to a guest room in the hotel.

"You jerk! How dare you touch me!! You arrogant-"

Before she could complete I pushed her to the bed in the room and closed the door.

I haven't even spoken one word till now and this maniac has uttered thousands.

I hated daddy spoiled bit*** like her and it was time to teach her a lesson.

I moved towards her and pulled her up from the bed.
A newfound fear entered her eyes but her nasty mouth refused to show it.

"You may have girls falling at your feet to marry you but I refuse outrightly Mr Ashton Lockwood!"

Next, I couldn't hear her nonsense anymore and placed my hand on her lips.
Her eyes widened and before she could move her hands I grabbed and locked her tiny wrists in one hand and pulled her back onto my chest.

Her muffled voice could be heard but I refused to let go.
Her whole body started thrashing in my grip, to only have me tighten my grip on her.

Moving her forward I placed us in front of a full wall mirror.

When she looked at herself encaged by me in the mirror her thrashing increased. I could feel tears wet my hands but I refused to let go before making my point.

Leaning towards her ear I drew a breath and I could feel a shiver run down her spine.

"Just look at yourself in the mirror Elle...."

I caught her eye in the mirror as she looked between me and her.

"Do you think you can compete even with the who*** with whom I have one-night stands?"

Her brown eyes widened as her body stood still hearing my words.

"Let alone the standards of my wife..."

I moved back from her and she stood still on the verge of breaking down.
Her eyes cast downwards as if she already knew what I was saying was true.

I moved in front of her and folded my arms, urging her to look into my eyes and say what she was saying earlier.

But she was too silent now. And I knew it was a clue for me to speak. The dumb girl is all ears.

"If my father hadn't threatened me of my lineage I would not have even spared a look at a girl like you. Now listen clear Elle because I hate to repeat myself.....I hate dumb girls like you but I don't have a choice...if you have a choice decide wisely"

She looked down fidgeting with her fingers

"I....also ... don't have a choice..."

I believed in being practical, if both of us had no way out we will have to swim together.

"So it's decided, see you at the alter, the day after tomorrow"

I was ready to leave when I felt cold hands grab onto my bicep.

"I have a...boyfriend ....and I love him...I will never be able to love you...."

I knew she was lying....she was making up excuses so that I can refuse her hand.

How childish can she be, didn't she listen to me when I said I don't have a choice?
So I decided to play her game

"Love is not what I want in this marriage...you can love or Fu*** whosoever you want, the only thing I want is obedience...can you give it to me?"

She kept silent refusing to answer.

I pulled up her chin with my
finger and this made her moist eyes land on my angry ones.

"I asked you a question Elle....will you be obedient!!"

She nodded

"Words Elle...I need a verbal response!"

"Y..e..s Ashton..."

"It's Mr Lockwood for you Elle"

"Y...e..s.  Mr Lockwood."

She will learn soon I thought and placed my hand on her head.

"Good girl"
Those were the last words I spoke before moving out of the room.

.............................

She was a crying mess on the hotel room's floor.
The tears she had stopped earlier were now flowing like a waterfall.

She had a plan before coming here.

Her father had made it clear that she was lucky Henry Lockwood asked her hand for his son.
And he wanted her to impress Ashton at all costs.
Her mother even went to the extent of teaching her to be seductive to impress him.

But she hated it.
She wanted to reject him at first sight and if not her, she wanted him to reject her at first sight.

So she concocted a story beforehand of how much she loves her present boyfriend.

But all planning went down the hill when she saw him.

He was the same stranger she met in the bar a few days back.

The one person whose silence speaks volumes and whose aura spreads fear.
The first man whose presence alone makes her turn to jelly from the inside.

There was no doubt in this that she was attracted towards him like all other female populations.
But this didn't stop her from going all ballistic on him.

He looked uninterested in her talks and instead she found him looking at her from top to bottom.
His eyes lingered a little longer on her lips and she found it extremely intimidating.

Next, she knows she was thrown into a bedroom and within a minute she was staring at the mirror.

He was right she thought.
She was no match to him in many aspects and she could bet his whores were much more beautiful.

But didn't she know this already?
She thought how better it would have been if Mr Henry Lockwood would have asked Rose's hand instead of hers.

He and she would have looked like a perfect couple.

As she stared at his face in the mirror she forgot she existed.
His eyes held hers as his breath tickled her earlobes.

She felt a wave of pleasure run through her which left her as a shivering mess and there was no doubt he had noticed this.

I knew he was forced into this or else who in their sane mind would choose her?
But when he bluntly threw all the reasons at her face and said he hated her she just couldn't look up into his eyes again.

She was ashamed of being a Hamilton....a disgrace to my family name.

She loved his honesty and straightforward attitude.
He was a man of few words but the words he spoke were nothing but downright practical.

She played her last card of concocting a fake boyfriend story but it again backfired.
Her future husband just asked her to sleep behind his back with this imaginary boyfriend.

What kind of marriage was this?

The thing he demanded was obedience when it was the most difficult to give in.
It's not like she didn't try. She tried being polite before but then this world only took her for granted.

But despite it, she can't deny the fact that he controlled her like no one else was ever able to.

The coldness in his eyes and the rudeness on his lips shut her up.

And she hated this.

My future was destined with him and she cried for it.

Her whole life she was looked down on by her parents and now my very own husband is going to remind her of her ugliness every single day.

She knew he will never fall for an ugly girl like her but her heart has already started beating faster in his presence.

"They said I was ugly but the mirror never  lied,
My reflection smiled when I smiled, it cried when I cried.

But one day he stood behind me changing the very definition of beauty.
Those eyes stared at me and those words left a deep hole beneath."

......

"She believed his words like her own
And then she knew.

She was ugly no wonder everyone knew.
She was Elle Hamilton, a disgrace everyone wanted to get rid of very soon."

........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 68.6K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
1.7M 77.9K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...
133K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...