A Journey Together (Sansby Fa...

By Blue_Diamond5

The barrier is finally down, and a new life is finally right up ahead. Opportunities like never seen before-i... More

❥ Chapter 1: The Grand Opening
❥ Chapter 2: The Suit
❥ Chapter 3: Just as Expected
❥ Chapter 4: Jealousy
❥ Chapter 5: A Terrific Tuesday
❥ Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Movie Night
★ Chapter 8: Good Morning ★
★ Chapter 9: I'm Thinking About You ★
★ Chapter 10: His Return ★
★ Chapter 11: The Unbearable Shame ★
★ Chapter 12: His Support ★
★ Chapter 13: A Loving Home ★
THANK YOU SO MUCH
★ Chapter 14: Love is in the Air ★
★ Chapter 15: Surprises ★
★ Chapter 16: Plan ★
★ Chapter 17: Hell ★
★ Chapter 18: It's on ★
★ Chapter 19: Aftermath ★
Chapter 20: The revelation
Notes Again
Chapter 21: Going Home
Chapter 22: Going to Bed
Chapter 23: From relaxing to chaotic
Chapter 24: Party Poopers
Chapter 25: Hangover Crisis
Chapter 26: Couple
Chapter 27: Explaining
Chapter 28: Ideas
Chapter 29: The Night Part One
Chapter 30: The Night Part two
More Notes
Chapter 31: Arguement
Chapter 32: Resets
Chapter 33: Clothes
Chapter 34: The Date Part 1
Chapter 35: The Date Part 2
Chapter 36: The Date Part 3
Chapter 37: The Date Part 4
Chapter 38: A Friendly Call
Chapter 39: The Harsh Truth
Chapter 40: A Small Argument
Chapter 41: Short Time Left
Chapter 42: A Small Breakdown
Chapter 43: The Fight
Chapter 44: Why?
Chapter 45: Wrong Decisions We Make
Chapter 46: May I take a seat?
Chapter 47: You know him?
Chapter 48: What have we done?
Chapter 49: Gone
Chapter 50: I'm sorry
Chapter 51: The Best Thing
Chapter 52: The Epic Gift
Chapter 53: Christmas Part One
Chapter 54: Christmas Part Two
Chapter 55: Christmas Part Three
★ Chapter 56: Odd ★
Chapter 57: He's Alright
★ Chapter 58: Brothers ★
★ Chapter 59: Alone ★
★ Chapter 60: Sean and Dan ★
Chapter 62: Headed Down to Your Destination
Book Update!!

Chapter 61: Reminiscent Walk

1.1K 42 70
By Blue_Diamond5

This by far was one of the worst ideas he'd ever come up with.

Gripping the handle of the inside roof of the car, Sans crossed his fingers for luck that his neighbors wouldn't kill him with a car crash.

"Screech!" The car finally came to a stop after a long hour drive to none other than, the most famous tourist attraction in town, Mt Ebott.

The making of roads and parking lots near the attraction certainly did help entering the Underground much easily and faster.

Sean and Dan turned back to face the backseat, where Sans was still holding on for his dear life.

"We're here!" Sean beamed with excitement.

Sans shakily let go of the handle and returned a forced smile.

He had come to the conclusion cars definitely weren't his thing.

"So, what do we do know?" Dan glanced at both Sean and Sans.

"We walk up the path and enter the Underground and show our identifications. Simple." Sean grabbed his wallet from a cup holder in his car and shoved it into his pocket shorts.

Dan opened up his wallet and stared at his ID.

"Do we really gotta show them?" He asked again, closing up his wallet and putting it into his pocket as well as he avoided eye contact.

"Dan, nobody cares if your ID picture makes you look like you got a big ass forehead." Sean playfully smacked Dan on his nape, causing Sams to let out a soft chuckle.

"So, Sans. Where are we supposed to enter?" Sean asked finally.

"I thought you knew it all, Mr. Watson." Dan mocked.

"well there's the entrance and exit point of the underground near the top of mt. ebott. it's quite a walk but it's nothing too excessive. as long as we stay on the path as you had mentioned, we'll be okay. once we get up there, we show our identifications to the royal guard and we're free to enter the underground without any issue. do allow me to mention that we'll have to walk quite a bit since there's no cars in the underground." Sans explained.

Both Sean and Dan listened attentively and remained focused.

The thought of getting lost in an entirely different world was terrifying.

After Sans finished explaining as much as he could of the procedure of entering the underground, the three of the individuals finally stepped out of the car and got out the stuff they'd need for the trip.

Sans took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time.

It was almost 4 in the afternoon.

His brother would soon be getting home, so would Grillby.

Knowing the size of the underground, it'd take at least one entire day for him to get the stuff he needed to do to be done.

—•ღ•—

Sans 3:57 p.m:
went out to get some stuff done with some
friends. i'll be back by tomorrow.
Delivered

—•ღ•—

After walking for almost half an hour, Sean, Dan and Sans took a seat on a bench nearby and took sips of their water bottles they had equipped in their bags.

Sans looked at the view and sighed, reminiscing in his old memories of the day monsters were released from the underground.

The world was so beautiful, and little did he know that there was much more in the world to see.

He remembered the first time he saw a tricycle.

Boy did he have fun with it.

It was all so new to him, and seeing the reaction of his loved ones to the actual world made him so happy.

Papyrus was so ecstatic when he saw a car for the first time, and learned to drive in just within a few days.

It had always been a dream of his to be the cool monster driving a red car that looked similar to his race car bed back in the underground.

He also remembered the first time they stepped on the beautiful sandy beach nearby.

Alphys and Undyne enjoyed a gorgeous day together and even had their first kiss there.

Also, it was there where Undyne discovered she was a natural at swimming.

She was so excited and the sense of freedom in her eyes was amazing.

They shone with pure joy.

"It's so beautiful from up here." Sean spoke, lost at words with the view.

"it's even better with a sunset..." Sans smiled, taking another drink of his water bottle and finishing it.

"We should keep walking, I really wanna see how the underground is now." Dan got up, putting his nearly empty water bottle in the side pocket of his backpack.

"We should" Sean agreed as he stood up and threw his water bottle away in a trash can next to the bench.

Sans got up, throwing his water bottle as well and followed Sean and Dan.

If he was honest, at this point he was beginning to feel really tired and out of breath.

This certainly was at least the dose of exercise he was told he needed at the hospital the day prior.

—•ღ•—

Papyrus took out his keys from his pocket and tiredly unlocked the door to the house.

Stepping in, he put on a great smile and locked the door behind him.

The interview had been fantastic.

His interviewer was impressed by his wits and charisma, something the great Papyrus already knew he had.

"BROTHER I'M HOME!" He happily shouted, walking to the living room and placing his bag on the couch.

There was no response.

Intrigued, Papyrus began walking around the house looking for Sans.

His bowl of oatmeal was still in the kitchen counter.

"THAT LAZYBONES!" Papyrus groaned, taking the bowl and rinsing it with hot water in the sink.

It was so annoying when his brother left his plate sitting out for hours.

The food was hard to get off the plate when it hardened.

Once finishing, Papyrus went up the stairs and called out Sans' name.

He knocked on Sans' door but there was no answer once again.

Opening the door quietly, in case Sans was asleep, Papyrus tip toed to his brothers bed.

He wasn't there to his dismay.

Worry started taking over his emotions.

"SANS? BROTHER, WHERE ARE YOU?!" He panicked, pacing quickly around the house as he frantically looked for his brother.

It was clear his brother had left.

Papyrus pulled out his phone and turned off silent mode.

There was a message in the groupchat with Sans and Grillby.

It was from Sans.

—•ღ•—

"Present your identifications, please" A member from the royal guard spoke.

Sans, Sean and Dan pulled out their ID's and handed them to the Royal Guard.

Inspecting the authenticity of the IDs, the Royal Guard hummed.

"All good!" He said once he was done inspecting.

"Welcome to the underground! Have a nice afternoon!" He exclaimed welcoming.

Sean and Dan both smiled widely and began walking into the entrance of the underground.

It was bigger than they anticipated, and it looked so cool to them.

"Oh my lord, Jesus Christ." Sean gasped once he was past the border of the surface and underground.

Sans smiled, it was fun seeing the reactions of people seeing things for the first time.

The entrance of the underground was decently full, it wasn't crowded or packed, but it wasn't empty at all.

Monsters were still seen coming out with luggage every now and then, just as some monsters and humans were seen coming back in.

"What part of the underground are we walking into?" Sean asked curiously.

"we're entering king asgore's castle" Sans responded as he guided his two new human friends through the corridors.

Both of them wowed and gasped with amaze, they were in a long corridor with golden walls and a beautiful tiled floor.

There was big windows and pillars decorating the big corridor.

Dan and Sean both swore under their breaths and quickly took out their phones and began taking pictures.

Sans remembered this corridor really well.

It was the Judgement Hall, where he spent a lot of time in back in the Underground.

It was his job to be there in cases of emergencies, such as when a human like Frisk showed up and made it past the Hotlands.

Sans exhaled a deep breath.

Being the Royal Judge was still a secret he carried with him.

His yearly salary remained pretty big, but it wasn't something he wanted to share just yet with anyone.

He preferred to remain anonymous when it came to huge positions such as being part of the Royal court.

Only few people knew he was the Royal Judge.

The King obviously knew, after all, it was the King who had hired him after witnessing his magic and fighting capabilities.

Frisk knew as well after their encounter with Sans in the Judgement hall.

Sans leaned on a pillar and closed his eyes.

This hall always made him feel a variety of ways.

If there was anything he sort of remembered from his awareness of resets, it was that this was a place where something bad always happened when things weren't going well.

Knowing his duty, Sans could obviously infer that this was the place were he had died in previous timelines when it was required of him to take things into his own hands.

He did occasionally have nightmares with blurred fragments of memories from past timelines, but that didn't mean he remembered every detail.

It was like a dream state, like when you wake up from a dream and remember some of it but unawarely start to forget like 98 percent of the details in the first 5 minutes.

Sans opened his eyes to the loud vibrations coming from his phone.

Papyrus was clearly home.

—•ღ•—

Sans 3:57 p.m:
went out to get some stuff done with some
friends. i'll be back by tomorrow.
Read 5:01 p.m

Papyrus 5:02 p.m:
SANS!!! WHERE ARE YOU????
YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO
BE RESTING! 😰😤

I AM GOING TO GO PICK YOU UP
WHEREVER YOU ARE, BROTHER.

ANSWER ME!!! SANS!

SANS I'M WORRIED WHERE ARE
YOU 😫

Sans 5:04 p.m:
bro i'll be okay, don't worry about me.
i'm going to do something  important that
will take me a day. i'm not alone so don't
worry bout that.

Papyrus 5:05 p.m:
BUT I DO WORRY!!! 😖

WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!

SANS YOU'RE MAKING THE
GREAT PAPYRUS CRY 😭

SANS COME BACK RIGHT NOW.

Sans 5:08 p.m:
aw paps I'll be fine don't cry. i'll be careful.
Read 5:09 p.m

—•ღ•—

Grillby took off his cleaning rubber gloves and sighed, carefully grabbing a towel and drying the gloves in order to put them away in a kitchen cabinet.

Washing the dishes was always a risky job for him, and he needed the protection at all times.

Today he had closed the bar a couple of hours early.

The only thing on his mind was getting to Sans and embracing him in a hug.

He wanted to go to his fiancés house and take care of him with love.

After finishing up on cleaning the bar quickly with the assistance of Red Bird, the elemental finally took a glimpse at his lock screen.

There was over 10 notifications in the groupchat Papyrus had made with him and Sans.

"Bye, Red! See you tomorrow, thank you so much for helping." Grillby thanked, hugging Red Bird and making his way to the door.

Wasting no time, Grillby got inside his car and began reading over messages.

This can't be happening right now.

—•ღ•—

Probably the fastest/longest written chapter at the moment. I sorta feel inspired to work on this book after watching a bunch of Undertale videos and listening to the soundtrack.

I have big plans 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 123 26
It's been five years since the barrier was broken by your cousin Frisk. You were very open to the monsters. As in accepting them. One evening you dec...
7.8K 429 48
Meet Maya, a wonderfully sarcastic girl with the ability to befriend sassy flowers, talking skeletons, ghosts & even a walking candle. Oh, she also...
57.9K 1.6K 12
What would you do if you realized you had been replaced by a monster? In this story, you live in a small but cute and cool house with your sister an...
104K 5.7K 124
(Sans × Gender-Neutral! Parent! Reader || Slow Burn) Moving from a backwater town to a city bustling with human and monsterfolk alike, some things be...