naruto the Ninjutsu prodigy.

De AaronHansell

naruto is a prodigy. but not just any kind of prodigy. he is a Ninjutsu prodigy and not just any Ninjutsu but... Mai multe

chapter 1:the hidden genius behind the mask of stupidity.
chapter 2: naruto reveals his true intelligence.
chapter 3: naruto's first ANBU mission.
chapter 4:the raikage's return to the hidden cloud.naruto's second mission.
chapter 5: the Uchiha clan massacre.itachi's warning
chapter 6: search for the remaining uzumaki clan members
chapter 7:the wave mission.
chapter 8: battle on the bridge. a dance with death
chapter 9:the uzumaki clan task force
chapter 10:konan and nagato's wedding.
chapter 12: the counter strategy
Chapter 13:the chunin exams first round
chapter 14: time skip-the invasion. naruto vs orochimaru and the senju brothers

chapter 11: training with naruto Sensei.

7.3K 134 27
De AaronHansell

Naruto Sakura and Hinata were currently in a training ground preparing for their training before the chunin exams. Thinking it was going to be something easy like last time they were eager to see what they were learning next. They soon regretted it after naruto handed them five pound training weights and had them put on each arm and leg. Naruto then said.

"Since you girls aren't that knowledgeable in the art of seals I'm going to hold off on that until I think your ready.
Seals are a very tricky and complex art to master. Even my clan who are very adept at the art of seals must train to learn how to do it. Now your probably thinking what do seals have to do with your training right???."

Sakura and Hinata nodded their heads yes and naruto continues and said.

"Well. The reason it's one of the most complex and difficult shinobi art to master even at a beginner level is because they are not considered a form of Ninjutsu that requires hand seals. Ultimately not even the Uchiha clan is able to use the art of sealing because there's no hand seals required the techniques themselves can't be copied. The only person besides jiraiya who is a seal master that was classified as a seals expert would be the fourth Hokage. My father minato namikaze. The seal used to contain the nine tails inside of me was a forbidden technique designed by the uzumaki clan known as the reaper death seal. The name is what it is. A type of sealing technique that summons the death god to assist you in any way...but at a very high cost."

And Sakura asked.

"What cost is that Sensei???.
I mean. If this technique is so dangerous why create it to begin with???."

And naruto said.

"Because only one being of divine Power can weaken or in some cases.. destroy another. The tailed beasts were created by the sage of six paths. Their essentially massive beings of pure raw chakra. Chakra can't be destroyed as it's spiritual energy. It can only become that which exists all around us and reform itself over time. Ultimately a tailed beasts only weakness is being sealed inside what are known as jinchuriki. There's nine of us. I'm the host of the nine tails. The most powerful tailed beast. Anyway. The type of seal I would have given you is what is known as a gravity seal. In a matter of speaking it's like those training weights your wearing. The more your body adjusts to the added gravity the higher the level the seal would increase. This is how I trained myself every day. To give you an idea of how strong I am the highest level of gravity seals I've mastered is twenty. I could go higher then that but that's just an example. The gravity seals help suppress my natural speed and strength.
Watch."

Naruto then went through a series of hand seals and said.

"Uzumaki sealing art: gravity seal level one:release!!!."

Sakura and Hinata then watched as naruto's chakra levels jumped ten times what they were before!!!. Naruto then walked over to a large Boulder and punched it turning it into dust. Hinata and Sakura's jaws dropped.
They couldn't believe naruto's that powerful!!!.
Naruto then closed the gravity seal again and said.

"So as you can see because of the level of chakra I have I'm basically almost on the same level if not stronger then tsunade senju of the sannin.
My speed is faster then that of the yellow flash of konoha.
So what do you say???. Weights or gravity seals???."

And Sakura and Hinata said.

"We'll use the weights for now Sensei. Those seals would crush our bodies!!!."

And naruto said.

"A very wise choice. Now I want to know if you girls have been constantly practicing your chakra control and elemental affinities. Have you???."

And Sakura said.

"Yes Sensei we have. I've even began to study medical Ninjutsu and genjutsu like you recommended. Kurenai Sensei has been helping me with genjutsu and hinata's been learning a lot about medical Ninjutsu as well.
I've also managed to combine my earth and fire manipulation to create the lava release."

And Hinata said.

"I've managed to perfect the heavenly rotation technique and the eight trigrams sixty four palms as well. And I've combined them with my water elemental affinity.
I've also mastered the water style scrolls you gave me."

And naruto said.

"Very good both of you. Today we're going to be doing the same thing as you did in wave country. Only this time while you are wearing those weights."

Sakura and Hinata then said.

"WHAT!?. That's crazy!!!. Who does something like that anyway!!??."

And naruto said.

"Team gai. They do it on a daily basis. And I can say without a doubt it's gotten them all great results. I've done it before and it was not as easy as it looks. A full year it took me to be on their level. I sparred with them every chance I had after school. Even the hokage was impressed. I can open up all eight gates. But there's something that even gai Sensei didn't know that I've not yet told him."

And Sakura said.

"You love keeping secrets from people don't you Sensei???. So what do you know that gai Sensei doesn't???."

And naruto said.

"Normally there's eight celestial gates in the body right???. Well. Through much intense training...i discovered a nineth gate. It's called the gate of rebirth.
By opening this gate your negating the effects of the eighth gate. Which is death.
But using all nine gates is very risky even for me. The dangers of using all nine gates at once....you risk never being able to use chakra ever again...EVER!!!. Now off to your training exercises. Twenty laps up and down those tree's and then another twenty laps around the lake with water walking for one hour. Then come back to me and we will increase the weight to ten pounds then work on your Ninjutsu genjutsu and Taijutsu.
We're burning daylight.
The chunin exams are in three weeks and I want the two of you to be at the top of your game."

Sakura and Hinata then said.

"Yes Sensei. We won't fail you. We'll beat the exams you can count on it!!!."

Naruto then sensed someone watching them and he knew it was kakashi watching from a distance. Naruto then said.

"You could come out of hiding kakashi. I know you are watching me and my training methods and think Sasuke Uchiha deserves the same thing. But he doesn't.
Because his body isn't fully prepared for the pain he'd be in afterwards. I have my methods you have yours.
Now leave before I report you to the hokage for abandoning your student."

And kakashi said.

"Tell me something naruto.
How did you do it???. How did you manage to unlock the nineth gate of rebirth???. That was only supposed to be a legend among Taijutsu users."

And naruto said.

"Days of endless training and meditation kakashi. Days of endless training and meditation. You should try it out sometime. I'm certain you could benefit from it."

Kakashi then walked away and went back to training Sasuke Uchiha for the chunin exams. Sakura and Hinata had just finished their twenty laps around the lake and came back to naruto. Naruto then increased the weight to ten pounds and said.

"Okay. Now that I've increased the weight let's have a sparring session in Taijutsu. The first person to lay a hit on me gets to sign one of my summoning contracts."

Sakura got into the academy Taijutsu stance and Hinata got into the gentle fist Taijutsu stance. Naruto got into his fox Taijutsu stance which surprised both Hinata and Sakura because this was a Taijutsu neither of them had seen before. Hinata activated her Byakugan and the girls rushed in after naruto Hinata went for a gentle fist strike to naruto's shoulder but she overextended her reach and naruto grabbed her wrist and hit the pressure points in her arm with his chakra. Hinata's arm went completely numb and she didn't know why until she used her Byakugan and noticed that the pressure points in her arm were completely closed off!!!.
Which meant she was temporarily unable to use chakra in that arm. It scared her to know that naruto didn't need to have a Byakugan to use gentle fist Taijutsu styles. He was able to use it even if he did have a Byakugan. Using her free hand Hinata reopened the pressure points in her arm and felt her chakra return to her arm. Sakura then decided to go for a hay maker to naruto's chest but he easily side stepped the hit and tripped Sakura off her feet.
Naruto then said.

"Come on girls. If you want to beat me to sign the summoning contracts you need to come at me with the intent to kill. Otherwise it's no fun."

Hinata and Sakura could tell that naruto was taking pleasure in all of this. He knew that increasing the weights would slow them down but he also knew that if they applied chakra to their muscles they could overcome the added weight.

Sakura then got back up and went for a leg sweep to knock naruto off balance but it didn't work as he simply jumped over it and backflipped away from Sakura. Sakura and Hinata then both came after naruto as a team and he had some difficulty but not alot because of his ANBU BLACK OPS training his senses and reflexes were faster and more alert. Sakura and Hinata finally managed to get a decent hit on naruto only to find out that it was a shadow clone after it poofed out of existence. Naruto then came walking up behind Hinata and Sakura and said.

"That was excellent teamwork you girls used.
Now we're going to start on Ninjutsu training. Same as before. Hit me and your one step closer to signing one of my summoning contracts.
Begin!!!."

Sakura then went through a series of hand seals and said.

"Lava style: Lava bullet jutsu!!!."

Naruto wasn't surprised at all. So he decided to counter Sakura's Lava bullet and said.

"Water style giant water dragon jutsu!!!."

A massive water dragon then went charging straight towards the Lava bullet and super cooled it making them harden on impact. Naruto then used his wind style: Gale palms to clear the steam and said.

"Well that was impressive Sakura. Although if you don't watch how much chakra you use that will put you at a disadvantage. Here's a science lesson for you.
Did you know that when lava or magma from a volcano empties into the ocean it super cools itself making it harder then any other type of stone on the planet???. The reason being is because Lava and magma are a combination of both earth and fire manipulation. However. Make it too hot and eventually you will be able to dissolve any water style jutsu into steam. Keep this in mind. Let's continue. Your turn Hinata."

Hinata then went through a series of hand seals and said.

"Water style: water bullet jutsu!!!."

Five water bullets were then shot at naruto as naruto said.

"Earth style: mud wall jutsu!!!"

The water bullets were then absorbed by the mud wall as naruto cancelled his jutsu and said.

"That's very impressive Hinata. You both have greatly improved since I last trained you. Your able to make two more water bullets then last time. I think you girls are ready to learn the shadow clone jutsu."

Sakura and hinata's eyes widened and Sakura said.

"But Sensei. I thought only you could use that technique???. What makes you think we're gonna be able to make even three shadow clones???."

And naruto said.

"Because you girls have some of the most remarkable chakra control I've ever seen.
And they're very useful for training. Watch me and do what I do."

Sakura and Hinata then watched as naruto performed a single cross shape hand seal and created five shadow clones.
Naruto then said.

"One of the many reasons that the shadow clone jutsu is very effective is because whatever the clones learn they transfer those memories back to the original user. Shadow clones could also make copies of themselves.
But don't overdo it. The only reason it's considered an S rank jutsu is because of the amount of chakra that it requires. Use too much and you will exhaust yourself.
Use a fair amount and you will live. This technique was created by the second hokage tobirama senju. So be careful with when you use it."

Hinata and Sakura then focused their chakra and to naruto's surprise they could create at least seven shadow clones and not get tired.
Naruto then said.

"Alright. That's enough training for now. Tomorrow morning we work on the summoning jutsu. First I'll let you decide between the two contracts. The first one is the leopard contact. The other one is the fox contract.
The fox are very useful for things like battle and spying missions. Even sending messages. The leopards can run long distances and send messages to allies much faster then most other summons. And are near invisible in battle because of their speed and stealth skills. So..who wants the fox contract and who wants the leopard clans contract???."

And Hinata said.

"I'll sign the fox contract. The boss summons can't be that bad could he???."

Naruto stiffened at hinata's question and said.

"Umm. Let's hold off on you meeting him at the moment.
He's never happy if he's woken up during a nap."

Sakura then said.

"Who is the boss of the fox summons anyway naruto Sensei???."

And naruto said.

"Well... remember how I told you that I contain the nine tails???. Who do you think is the Head of the fox summons???."

Sakura and Hinata went pale with fear all over their faces as naruto said.

"So now you understand why I don't want you to summon the boss summons of the fox clan???. People will think that the seal on my stomach holding him back has broken and the nine tails got free.
You can summon the others.
Just not kurama. So I'm going to assume you will be summoning the leopards Sakura???."

And Sakura said.

"I guess so. And we'll find out tomorrow what their test is right???."

And naruto said.

"Trust me Sakura. Your not going to like their test. Because you have to race against them. Well. I'll see you girls tomorrow."

Naruto then disappeared in a yellow flash and back home.
Naruto then walked in the door and up to his room to get some rest for Sakura and hinata's training with the summoning jutsu the next day.  Everyone else just looked at naruto and Kushina said.

"Well..I guess he's too tired to talk about how training went. We'll leave the dinner out for when he wakes up."

Little did Kushina know that Sakura and hinata's parents were thinking the same thing. In fact Sakura had fallen asleep on her living room sofa the moment she walked in the door!!!. And Hinata fell asleep The moment she got to her bedroom!!!. It made Hiashi and mebuki wondering just what kind of training for the chunin exams they were doing. Whatever it was. Was obviously pushing their limits. And they already knew who's been training them. And couldn't be more satisfied with the Hokage's decision.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

348K 7.1K 28
He was scorned. Mocked. Beaten. Called a demon. And he was driven out of the only place he called home when he was 4. Child prodigy Naruto comes back...
343K 8.2K 40
What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. Naruto Uzumaki Senju the son of Kushina U...
1.8K 23 6
This is a story where Madara had a son and he trained him to be the best Shinobi ever. He trained his son to even surpass himself. When Yoshiro was 5...