Blind

By Joan0324

Bella got into an accident when she was twelve years old. Accident that left her blind. Her family didn't hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 32

5.1K 226 68
By Joan0324

Edward P.O.V

I walk out of my room, heading to Alice's when I hear her scream: "Bella, you okay?! Open up!"

I walk inside, without knocking. Alice stands in front of her bathroom door, turning the doorknob around but seems to be locked.

"What happened?!" I run to her.

"She's throwing up, worst part? I'm not sure she had time to find the toilet and she won't open up."

"Bella?" I knock, "Bella? Baby, are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. Just spending time with the-Ugh!!" She's not able to talk. "Fuck! I'm not even sure if this is the... Never mind it is-Ugh!!"

"Alice, give me your hair clip. Make sure it doesn't have lice." I joked.

"Asshole," she take it off her short, pixie hair and gives it to me.

I bend down and open it. I rush inside and find her, hovering over the toilet. She actually found it, and she's throwing up a lot.

"Hey, hey," I pull her hair back. "Is okay, just let it all out."

"God, I'm puking everything I ate... Ugh!!"

I stand there, beside her, pulling her hair back, patting her back. Alice stands by the door keeping distance, maybe so she won't throw up too.

"Fuck!" Bella whines once she stops. "I've never thrown up that much before."

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," I help her stand and pull her to the sink. I rinse her face likes she's a little baby and Alice does her hair in a braid.

"Hey," she says, "you smell much better."

"Yeah, I did as you asked me too. Now, come on, we're going to see my dad."

"No, I'm okay." She pulls some of the long bangs off her face. "Maybe something I ate."

"Or medication?" Alice asks.

"Did they give you medication?" I ask her.

"Um... Some headache pills in case I get really bad headaches."

"Have you had a headache?"

"Since I got out the hospital? No, not at all. Trust me maybe is something I ate, nothing to worry about."

I sigh.

"Guys!" Emmett storms in. "C'mon, I wanna go out."

"Me, too!" Of course, Alice would never miss a day when we could go out. I actually can't remember the last time we went out. What I do remember is that one time, before Bella came into our life's, Alice got even more drunker than I did last night. We were at our friend's house and she started strip dancing on a table. Mom and dad weren't happy about that.

"I think Bella and I will stay here. Gotta make sure she's okay."

Before I can take her out of the room, she stops me. "I want to go!"

I frown at her. "You sure? You were just throwing up five seconds ago." I pull her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Fresh air could help for my stomach bug."

"Are you sure it's a bug?" Alice asked. "It could be..."

"Bug!" Bella interrupts her. I frown at the moment her whole body tensed. "C'mon, Edward, I want to go out and do something else other than sit on one place and so nothing. You and Mom clearly said I needed to entertain myself so I won't get depressed." She points out.

How can someone ever say no to that smart mouth?

"Okay, let's go." I give in.

Bella gives me a big grin and we walk outside to Emmett's car where Jasper and Rosalie wait for us.

"Alright, where do you guys wanna go eat?" Emmett asks, while we get in his jeep.

"Olive Garden!" Alice and Rosalie yell.

Bella covers her ears and laughs a little. "I agree with them," she says.

"Me, too, I say.

Bella P.O.V

The lunch at Olive Garden was pretty fun and good. I got the Shrimp Pasta Alfredo, which I loved. The whole place smell amazingly good, the fresh bread and pasta smell was all over the place.

Our table -my guess- was the loudest table in the restaurant. Jokes, laughter, shouts, pranks, food throwing. I know that because I'm pretty sure Emmett threw me a piece of bread that almost went to my bra if I didn't feel the impact on my chest.

It was a really fun time, though no one ever mentioned Chicago. Emmett, Jasper and Edward were going together. Alice, Rosalie and me are staying behind. I think is better not to mention it right now, we all could just enjoy our times together. We only have one-and-a-half months together before they leave.

After the dinner, we decided it would be fun to go on a walk around Seattle, that's just a few hours away.

The car was running fast, Emmett drove as scary as Edward did.

All I want ~ Kodaline started to play in the radio.

Suddenly, my hair starts blowing away.

"Is the top off?!" I shout over the loud wind.

"Yeah!" Emmett shouts back.

I smiled. I lean over and take my seatbelt off and stand up.

"What are you doing?!" Edward shouts.

"Something I always wanted to try!" I yelled. "Hold me by the hips, okay. Alice help me get stand up on the seat."

"Isn't that illegal?!" Jasper asked/shouted.

"Dude," Emmett laughed, "everything is illegal now days in the US."

I laughed. "True that."

Edward holds me by the hips and Alice helps me stand on the seat. I stand up straight so half of my body could be hanging out the top.

The car slowed down just a little bit, and I thank Emmett otherwise I would've fallen out.

The air is cold, but bearable. Little drops fell, but I ignored them. Kodaline sang on the background loudly, I bet Rose turned up the volume.

And just then when the guitar solo is about to start, I slowly open my arms like the wings of a bird and tilted my head back. Just then, I felt it.

It was an amazing feeling of flying, though this is impossible, this gave me the sensation of being free. Being a brid that could fly where ever, be free. The excitement ran through my body, this was exciting and really scary, all at the same damn time and made me feel just one thing: Alive.

Everyone's started cheering like "wooo hooo!" Or "hell yeah!" Or whatever. I shouted with them putting my arms over my head and letting them rest on my head, feeling the air blow my hair, sending chills down my spine.

It didn't take long enough for Alice and Rosalie to join me. We held each others hand and put them in the air, cheering. Loving each and every second of these moments.

~~~~~ Back Home ~~~~~

Edward and I stumbled to his room, laughing. We had a great time with his siblings at Seattle, but now it just time for him and for me.

His arms wrapped around me and he kissed me. "Promise me that no matter what happens we'll never loose this?" I ask against his lips. "Not in Chicago, not in a year, not even in a thousand years. Promise me well have a Forever together."

"I promise." He kisses me one more time. "I promise on you, I gave you my heart, Bella. I'm all yours."

I sigh. "You better."

He kisses me one more time, his hand lifting my shirt over my head. I reach back to undo my bra and let it fall down my arms. I reach out and take the end of his shirt and he helps me pull it over his head. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with all the passion I can give in.

~~~~~ Late That Night ~~~~~

I laid there with him, his arms around me, legs tangled up with mine, one of his hands drawing little circles on my back and the other locked up with mine.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you, more."

"Bella, we have to go!" Alice bangs on the door.

I sigh, but then remember we have something really important to do. "Can you get me my clothes. I'll be out in a moment, Alice!" I say getting up with Edward.

After getting dressed, kissed Edward goodbye and got in Alice's car. "Got it?" I ask her.

"Yeah, your mom is waiting for us." She started the car and headed to my place. My breathing was becoming harder, my back ached and I just... couldn't believe I was here, in this situation.

Alice parked at my place and helped me in. Daisy seemed happy to see me, mom hugged me and dad... he wasn't here. Again. Mom took me to the bathroom and explained to me the process which I could take the test I just nodded and asked her to leave me alone so I could... Do it. It was hard, to be honest.

Waiting with mom and Alice those five minutes. Five Minutes of Hell I I called them. Mom held my hand and Alice rubbed my back.

"Times up." Alice gets up. I immediately start to shake and hold my mom's hand tighter.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

"It's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hahahahahaha I'm that evil lol hope you liked the next chapter, tell me what you think?

I would really recommend to hear All I Want ~ Kodaline. Is an amazing song and I just had to add it here. Every time I heard it I just love it even more. Though, my friend is showing how to play it on guitar lol.

Love you all!

November 23, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 544 23
(Sequel to Midnight!) "I gave you my heart, only to have it broken." After Bella runs off leaving Edward confused and heartbroken, he goes to Abby f...
3.3K 104 23
After surviving an attack from a sadistic vampire, Bella and the Cullen family try to find a way to help her get her memories back and find out where...
162K 4.1K 25
She was blind at birth because of her gift that lead her to real love. I don't own Twilight just Katherine and her story Strictly 18+ because of deta...
29.4K 1.3K 50
Alice has a vision of a girl with no vision. She will either save Edward from his life of lonely brooding, or she will destroy him with his destructi...