Can I Get His Love?

By prapanchika

Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her lo... More

1. Marriage Is It Bliss?
2. Meeting Of Souls..??
3. Revenge??
4. Flaw In Inlaws!
5. Bangle!
6. Painful Past!
7. Red Roses?
8. Avika's Hatred
9. Party!!
10. Drunken!!
11. Goa
12. Hug
13. Jealousy
14. Slap!!!
15. Sorry..!!??
16. Departure
17. My Ram!!
18. Family!!
19. College!!
Request
20. Love ->break up
21. Guilty!!
22. Refusal !!
23. Suppressed Feelings!!
24. Avoidance
25. Mistake!!!
26. Resemblance!?
27. Truth!!
28. Realisation
29. His Things!!
30. Acting!!
31. Friends!!
32. His Sweetness!!
33. Helping!
34. His Care!!
35. Sympathy!!!
36. Fresh Start
37. Affair!!??
38. Fear!!
39. Best Friend!!
40. Rakesh Special!!!
41. One Sided!!
42. Appa!!
43. Surprize Call!!
44. Password!!
45. Sweet Moments!!
46. He Loves Me??
47. Dance Practice
48. Bad Omen!!!
49. Sangeet!?
50. Nervous!!
51. Treasure Hunt
52. Ang Laga De Re!!
53. Bad Days!!
54. Remorse
55. Cruel World!!!
56. Living In Dark!!
57. Stupidity!!!
58. Positivity!
Announcement!!!
59. Naming
60. Marriage Anniversary!
61. Repay!
62. Truth And Dare!!
63. Divorce
64. Alone!
65. Proposal!!
67. Confession!
68. Punishment!
69. Dream Come True!
Epilogue!
Heartful Smile!!!

66. Bonding!!

17.5K 794 195
By prapanchika

Helloo.. Dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Hope u all are fine.. Following the lockdown.. Currently the no. Of cases are getting increased.. So becareful.. Stay safe..

Ok.. Come to the story..

Sriram pov.

"Yess... Swetha.. U can love me right.. U too can get a loving husband.. Like vaishali gets rakesh.. Right?? " i asked her.

"Sriram.. I cant love you.. I dont have any feelings for you.." swetha said shaking her head.

"Its okay swetha.. U might get those undermined feelings to resurface again." i said.

"no.. Sriram.. I dont think so.. U know me.. I give value to marriage more." she said with stern voice.

"but you are a divorcee now.. And just like you changed ur feelings about me after ur marriage.. Now that you are divorced, u can forget him too.. And me being ur past love, the feelings are easier to come out" i said looking in to her eyes.

"no.. Sriram.. No.. still i love my husband.. My heart made a great bonding with him.. With you its just childish.. Teenage love.. With rakesh, even though the time i spent was just for 1 year and with you its many years.. But still i cant forget rakesh because marriage has a great bonding and my husband is not bad.. He loves me.. " swetha was saying what ever words that are coming in to her mind.

" once he gets married to vaishali, he will forget you right?? " i asked her straightly.

" yes.. " she replied.

" Then u too can forget him" i said as a matter of fact.

"no.. That wont happen.. Sorry sriram.. Please understand.. I cant love you.. I dont want to spoil your life.. Please dont accept for marriage.. Because u know me very well.." she started crying.

"thats why iam saying swetha.. U can never be happy with out rakesh.." i said.

"sriram.." she looked at me with shock.

"yes swetha.. I do love you.. But my love is respect for you.. Iam ready to marry u at any time, if u want to.. But i know u wont.. I know u wont give divorce to ur husband even if he is a bad person.. You have that much patience.. But you giving divorce itself made me doubt about the reason behind.." i said.

No matter how much i love her to stay with me, she is not in love with me anymore.. I lost her love the moment i rejected her and left to pune. I was afraid that i might disclose my love for her. Now I lost her. But my love for her never dies.. It always want to see her happy.

"just like you.. May be rakesh too loves you only.. As per your description about rakesh.. He too wont marry vaishali.. I think u misunderstood rakesh and vaishali.." i said trying to clear her mind.

"i never doubted.." she said furrowing her brows.

"u do doubt their relationship.. Thats the main reason.. You are afraid that he might love vaishali again and leave you.. You know in this u got your father's genes.. Always thinking negatively" i chuckled. She looked down with guilt.

"think wisely swetha.. Its life.. Dont miss those who truly loves you with foolish thoughts.. If he do really loves you, its better for you to go back to him.. If he dont.. I will marry you no matter what.. I dont need physical relation.. We can live just as friends for life long.. Iam ready for that.. But i wont leave you alone in this world.. I can never be happy thinking that you can never be happy" i declared my decision. Enough is enough. These negative thoughts wont give peace at all.. Then her father's.. Now her's.

"See.. You too are thinking about me.. Because you love me.. In the same way rakesh loves vaishali, rakesh too will think like that.. Rakesh too might wont let vaishali live alone.. He might want to marry her" swetha said biting her lips trying to suppress that sad thoughts she is getting.

"swetha.. For gods sake please stop ur negativity once.. You only said there is a great bonding in ur marriage.. Rakesh too might have felt the same.. What if rakesh too is living a lonely life like you filled with memories.. What if he wont marry vaishali or anyone living a sad life.. " i got irritated. Why cant she understand?? Why she wants to spoil her life?

" no.. That shouldnt happen.. " she yelled with shock. Tension in her voice itself is a proof that she loves rakesh alot.

"So let me go and have a talk with rakesh" i said.

"do u think thats a good decision?" swetha looked at me doubt.

"its far better than ur stupid decision." i said.

"thank u sriram for understanding me" little smile and relief occupied her face.

"ur happiness is where my happiness lives" i said taking a deep breath.

We both smiled looking at each other.

"Okay.. Lets go.."

We started going back to home after visiting temple.

On the way to home " lets ask for some time for marriage" i said.. She nodded.

After saying the same words, i and my mother left to our home..

I took rakesh address and went to bangalore to his home.

....

When i entered his house main door was open. I saw a man and a women with small baby in her lap.. Both are playing with the baby smiling.. They look like a perfect happy family..

"Hahaha.. She is too strong.. Vaishu " he said kissing the baby on forehead.

"And sportive too like you.. rakesh.." that lady said looking at the baby..

Are they vaishali and rakesh living happily here without my swetha?? There my swetha is suffering while he is enjoying his life.. What swetha said is true.. How can He forget swetha so easily?

"what a wonderful scene Mr. Rakesh?" i shouted while clapping..

They both looked at me and rakesh stood to come towards me..

"So got married already??" i asked him

"Excuse me.. what are you talking?? " he asked with confusion all over his face.

"I thought of talking to you.. But it seems useless.. " i said feeling irritated to talk with him

"Mister.. Who are you?? " he too seems to be irritated.

"Sriram.. " i said throwing daggers at him.

"sriram..!!! Swetha's sriram??" he was shocked.

"yes.." i said.

"how is swetha?" his face filled with worry. Why he is worrying when he is happy with his lover.

"like u care.. What is the need to ask?" i said with stern voice.

"no need to say anything about her to me.. But atleast make sure that she is happy with u.. Thats what i need" he said with low voice. Why do i feel like he still in love with swetha.

"she may not be happy with me.. But i will make sure that she is happy with all efforts" i said.

"what do u mean by that??" he asked looking worried

" what??" i narrowed my eyes.

"U said she may not be happy with you" he did sound anxious.

"because she is in love with you.. And she being swetha wont forget you easily.. I need alot of effort to make sure that she is happy." i said.

" what do u mean my she is in love with me?? Does she love me?? " he asked not believing my words.

" cant you see her love for you?? " i wondered how can he not see her love?

"I dont know how you lived with her? May be ur interest is more on someone else.." I said looking at vaishali.

"Mind ur words.." he yelled at me.

"What is there to mind.. Its clearly visible.. That you are happy living with the women you love and her baby.. There swetha is living sadly with all your memories.." I yelled at him.

"He is not happy.. Cant you see him??" saying that One guy came out from a room

"Who are you??" i asked him.

"that should be me to ask that.." that new person said.

"He is my friend. " rakesh said looking at me.

"So mr. Rakesh's friend yess i do have eyes and they saw it pretty well." i said looking at vaishali. She looked down feeling guilty.

"How pathetic u are that a pure friendship is misunderstood as love by u.." that friend of rakesh said while walking towards rakesh.

"Well ur friend can understand friendship well then??" i asked looking at him.

"He knows better than any one.." that guy said placing his hand on rakesh shoulder.

"Then why cant he understand a pure friendship feeling swetha had towards me??" i asked him.

"Its you who made my swetha get back her feelings for you.." Rakesh said blaming me.

"I never met her since long.." i said. How can he blame me when i myself avoided her.

"U never met her.. But u sent letters.." rakesh said.

"What?? Me??" i was shocked.

"Yess you are.. " rakesh said  went inside a room and came back with a cover and gave it to me..

I opened it to show a greeting card and a letter.. I read that letter and looked at rakesh.

"why do u have that feeling that i wrote this letter?? It never mentioned any name.." i said looking at rakesh furrowing my eyes.

"Because u loved her before.. U made people reject marriage with swetha.." rakesh said.

"U do know alot about me.. But the main thing u missed.. I never sent these to swetha.." i said throwing them.

"Then who did that??" rakesh asked confused.

I shrugged my shoulders..

"I did that.. "

Hmm.. I know.. It didnt come out well like i imagined.. But.. Adjust.. With this..

Okay guys.. Iam thinking whether to write epilogue or not.. Whats ur opinion..

If u want me to write epilogue.. First tell me what is an epilogue..?

About random question..

Have u ever wanted to say sorry to someone but u couldnt be able to? Share the story if u are okay with that.

Meet u in next update..

Till then..

Bubye..

Have a heartful smile always..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.7K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
487K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
900K 34K 37
Cover Credit - theindi_girl Editing Help - ChahatBhatia4 A shy girl and an arrogant man. They get married. He likes her but fails to understand. Hi...
10.6K 416 18
Ishq zeher tera The poisonous Love of Yours "Why did you make her sad , huh? , Were you blind enough to not see the pain you caused " said him and In...