Entangled

By _SoloBird_

Entangled Book #1 -Wattpad featured story- Ariana Jones is a sweet, innocent, and smart girl who has been bat... More

Author's Note
Cast...
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13. Part-I
Chapter-13. Part-II
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Chapter- 22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter-43

218K 8.3K 2.6K
By _SoloBird_

Xavier Knight

Ariana, this one name and this one woman was stuck in my mind since I confessed my feelings to myself. The last two weeks had been very busy and exhausting because of the new project in France, but seeing her face, her encouraging smile after non-stop work takes away all the exhaustion. Her mere presence was enough to make me calm. I had smiling more these days. Sean and Daniel were throwing teasing remarks at me but I kept ignoring them. I would tell them my newfound feelings for Ariana but not yet. I knew they must have sensed something that's why they were teasing me and Ariana. They make Ariana blush with their teasing remarks.

I have been taking more care of her. She refused to sleep in my room. I knew she was uncomfortable, so, I agreed. But that didn't stop me from checking her at least four times in the middle of the night to make sure she was okay. I also extended the number of lessons to compensate for her not sleeping with me. I had been teaching her more and more lessons. I also sensed her discomfort while kissing so I didn't proceed anything further.

Although she's so tempting that she's giving me painful days and nights, it was extremely hard to stay away from her yet I had been enduring the pain pretty well because I was taking everything slow, I didn't want to scare her. I didn't know how I was controlling myself but I had to do it, for her. But I couldn't resist the heat that flows in my body whenever I was near her. I couldn't ignore the sparks that ignited in me when I touched her.

These days she had been smiling more and doing her work energetically. I gave her the most important task: to revise the France project documents because she's the best choice for that work. She had been doing her work more precisely and at the end of the day, the work she would show me blows my mind away. She's doing her work with perfection.

So, as a return gift for her hard work, I had a surprise for her which I'd give her tonight.

I was driving back to my office building from a meeting. I wanted to bring Ariana with me but the work she's handling was more important than the meeting so I left her with the work.

I parked my car in the private parking lot and walked out towards the entrance of the building. I was about to enter when my eyes landed on Ariana. I frowned when I saw her. She wasn't alone, she was with that bloody Kevin and she was laughing at whatever he was saying to her. He also gave a shoulder bump to her. Dammit!

My blood boiled looking at that scene. What was she doing with him? And what was he saying that was making her laugh.

Hell, I should be the one making her laugh. I should be the one spending time with her. How dare he snatch my duties? 

Fuming in anger, I reached my office and waited for her to come back. After almost five minutes of waiting, I called her to my office. I waited for her near the door. As soon as she entered my office I pulled her by her waist and backing her against the wall, I crashed my lips on her.

I kissed her fast and roughly, I poured all my jealousy, possessiveness, and anger into the kiss. Her moans made me kiss her more passionately. I only released her lips when we were short of breath. I pulled away and cupped her head between my hands and made her look at me.

"What were you doing with him?" I asked firmly. I was still angry.

"W..who?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"Kevin, who else?" I gritted my teeth.

"We were...ju...just gone for lunch." She said in a low voice.

"Lunch? Then why was he getting cozy with you? What was he saying that made you laugh, huh?" I asked sternly. She flinched at the hardness of my voice. Fuck! I shouldn't have been too harsh on her.

My eyes softened and I sighed. "Ariana, I may be a gentleman. But I'm not gentleman enough to share what's mine. I'm very, very possessive about what's mine. And YOU. ARE. MINE. Your smile, your laughter, your touches are mine. I'm not gonna share you with anyone." I said pinning her gaze with mine. Her face all of a sudden portrayed shock. Maybe because I called her mine? But I wasn't done yet, so I continued,

"That Kevin...hell I don't even want to say his name. He...he tried to share of you from me. And I'm not happy with this, I'm furious. And if you think I'm jealous then yes I am. I think I have to do something with that boy. I think I should fire him." I said sternly.

"No.. please don't do that." She instantly replied by grabbing my wrists.

"Why? Why should I not?" I asked. I wasn't happy that she was taking his side. What had he done to her?

"Because he's my friend, Xavier. And I don't want to become a reason for his joblessness. Please don't do this. I assure you that there's nothing between him and me, we are just friends. And if you want I'll stay away from him. I'll not go out with him. If you're angry then you can scold me. But please don't fire him." She pleaded. Her eyes were showing worry. I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes.

Goodness, why is she so kind? I can't even be mad at her. She thinks of others before herself. But seeing her with another man makes me furious. But that was not gonna work. I had to change my thinking for her sake.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, she was looking at me with pleading eyes. How can I be mad at her when she looks at me like this?

"Ariana, I won't scold you, your intentions are so pure. I even can't be mad at you for long. I understand you. I'm sorry that I got mad and blurted nonsense. And don't worry, I won't ever ask you to break your friendship with him. I know what friendship means. Your happiness, your smile matters to me a lot. I am not going to snatch your friends from you. I will not keep you away from your friends. I just... I just got jealous, that's all." I said softly, caressing her cheek with my thumb.

I didn't give her any chance to speak because I pressed my lips on her again, I kissed her again. I narrowed the distance between us by bringing her closer. Damn!! I was aroused. She has the power to make me arouse instantly. I slipped my hands on her butts and squeezed them, making her gasp. Taking that as an advantage, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back, she tried to dominate and moaned which made me groan. I knew I was taking it a little further but I wanted to do it. I pressed her lower body against mine. Her soft moans filled my body with pleasure.

I tugged her lower lip between my teeth and then kissed her on her jaw then slid down showering soft kisses on her neck. I grazed my teeth on the soft skin of her neck. Pushing the collar of her shirt away, I bit the space between her neck and shoulder.

"Xavier..." She whimpered pressing her hands on my chest but I didn't stop. It was the first time I was taking it further, it was the first time I was marking her and I sense no regret doing it. I wanted to mark her mine.

All the time her body remained pressed against mine. When I felt that the mark was deep enough, I licked the spot to soothe the pain that she might have felt. Her body shivered. I kissed the spot and pulled my face away.

"This will remind you not to make me jealous. And also, this will remind you that you're mine." I mumbled, rubbing my thumb on the mark I gave her.

"What did you do?"She was breathing hard, her chest which was pressed against mine was falling and rising faster.

"I marked you as mine, Ari..." I breathed out kissing the corner of her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she looked at me with confusion. I could bet that she didn't get what I meant by that. I decided not to tell her, she'd understand by herself when she'd look herself in the mirror.

Before she could ask any other question I placed my hands on her hips again and I pressed her lower body against mine again making her gasp.

"Xavier..." She pressed her hands on my chest.

"Goodness, Ari...You are making things painful for me." I groaned breathlessly.

"Me? I didn't know you are in pain. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I don't even know what I did? Please tell me what did I do? Can I help you to reduce your pain?"She rambled worriedly.

Fuck!! She's so naive, she didn't even know what I was talking about and she didn't know that she's the only one who could reduce my pain. I wanted her to reduce my pain, my longings but not now, she's not ready...yet.

"It's okay, Ariana, I'll be fine. Don't worry." I assured her with a smile, creating some distance between us to keep myself in control.

"You sure? I can really help if you want." She again asked making me laugh.

"Not now, Ari...not now," I said and kissed the side of her head.

"Woah..my innocent eyes."

I groaned when I heard Daniel's voice. I looked at the intruder who dared disturb us. He was grinning ear to ear, looking at us. I seriously want to kill this disturbing element.

"Learn to knock." I spat.

"Learn to Lock." He shot back grinning.

"Hey, Princess." He waved at her making her blush. I pressed her face against my chest.

"Why are you here?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Oh! Yeah...Why I'm here?.... actually I forgot. You two continue with what you were doing, I'll just sit on that couch to think what I came here for." He replied. Before I could say anything he walked to sit on the couch.

"And don't worry I won't look. I'll close my innocent eyes." He replied from behind. Fucking bastard.

Ignoring that disturbing element, I looked at Ariana whose face was still pressed against my chest. I pulled away to find her face covered with a shade of pink due to blushing.

"You look so cute when you blush." I grinned and pinched her cheeks.

"Yes, Princess, you're way too cute." Daniel's unwanted reply made her face turn red.

"Shut up, Daniel." I groaned.

"I'll kill him with my bare hands," I grumbled.

"That's rude, he's my brother." Ariana frowned and glared at me. Cute...

"Yeah..you and your brother. I will kill him if he won't stop disturbing us." I said sarcastically, making her frown go deeper. I removed her frown with my thumb and then kissed the center of her eyes.

"Anyway, now go and finish your work quickly because we'll leave early. You have been a very good employee, you have worked hard in these past two weeks. So today, I am going to give you something in return for your hard work." I whispered so that Daniel won't listen.

"What?" She asked.

"Get ready sweetheart. Tonight We are going out for dinner." I whispered

"Out?" She asked in surprise.

"Yes out. And just you and me."

"But..." I silenced her by giving a peck on her lips. I knew what she was thinking. She must be afraid of paparazzi.

"Don't worry, I'll handle everything," I assured her.

I then ushered her out so that Daniel wouldn't get to see her or he would tease her again. Shutting the door, I turned my attention back to Daniel who was looking at me in amusement.

If he dared make any funny or mocking remark, I'd forget that he's my best friend and would beat him enough to put him on a hospital bed.

Ignoring his stare, I walked and sat on my chair.

"Why are you here Daniel?" I asked him calmly.

"Before I tell you what I'm here for, I want to ask something." I raised my eyebrows towards him.

"What?"

"Did you inform her to hide the hickey you gave her?" He laughed clutching his stomach.

I immediately stood up from my chair and charged towards him. He surely will end up in hospital today.

__________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 23.1K 42
After an unfortunate turn of events due to which Avery Marshall is forced to marry the ruthless and notorious billionaire Hayden Knight, she hopes w...
147K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
162K 5.6K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
1.7M 78K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...