Moonchild | KNJ & Reader

By shescryingonthemoon

I'll hug you so tight that not even the universe can rip us apart... Y/N is convinced love is a lie, wounded... More

Fan Sign In Seoul
Waiting
I Missed You So Much
Can't Breathe
New Day, New Problems
Another Good Day
Friday Night In
My Little Cutie
Further and Further Away
Your Fault
NYC (Namjoon POV)
First Day Back (Your POV)
Torn Apart Between Two Sides (Your POV)
In London (Namjoon POV)
Almost Free (Your POV)
I'm Coming To Get You (Namjoon POV)
Longest Weekend Ever (Your POV)
Please Let Me (Namjoon POV)
Second Day of Uni *The New One*
Just Texting
Out and About In Seoul
Dance Monster
IQ 148
Test Week
Inexistent Shadows of Fear
Another Proper Date?
When My Heart Stopped By the River Han
Making Headlines (Namjoon POV)
Trapped In A White Room
Home Is Where Love Is
Overdose
Too Much To Handle
I'm Fine Without You *I'm Really Not*
Doing Nothing For A Very Long Time
Running Away
Announcement In Helsinki
We are Bulletproof: The Eternal

So Far Away

2.1K 60 121
By shescryingonthemoon

Namjoon POV

 A solitary tear streamed down my cheek and I don't bother wiping it away. A second one streamed down after it and just like the first one, I don't wipe it away. Then Yoongi walked in to my room, unannounced, and I scrambled up quickly, attempting to keep myself together in his presence. Ugh! I feel so bad for no reason. It's just one of those days.

"Feeling low?", he questioned.

"No.", I denied.

"Don't lie. Your mouth does the lying but your eyes tell the truth. And that's a fact you can't bury with a smile.", he mixed up one of my quotes.

"I'm not burying it with my smile.", I defended. "And is it that obvious?", I added, knowing I couldn't keep the truth from him for long.

"Yeah. It is that obvious. Are you going to tell me what's going on?", he answered.

"I want to but are you going to tell the others?", I mumbled.

"If you don't want me to then I won't."

"I miss her. A lot.", I admitted.

"That girl you helped at the fan sign?"

"Yeah her."

"How come you're so attached to her?"

"I think she's my soulmate."

"Do you know how weird you sound saying that?"

"Probably very weird but I don't care."

"Do you have her number?"

"Yeah."

"Then text her."

"But I don't know what to say. What if she doesn't want to hear from me?"

"What do you mean 'what if she doesn't want to hear from me'? You're Namjoon from BTS, the man millions want to be with."

"Thanks for the compliment but I don't think she's like that. Let's just say she's a fan but her past experiences of love have ruined the whole aspect for her. Plus she has a totally different aura. Didn't you see? She was backstage with us but really calm and well kept."

"Well that's true but there's a such thing as mending you know. You could show her the other side of love."

"Since when did you become so philosophical?"

"Since you were Namjoon. I've got to go now. I just came in to check up on you. Hope it helped talking to me.", and then he left. 

I was drowning in my own emotions and Yoongi was the only person close enough to save me. But he wasn't the person I wanted to save me. Surprising how out of all the members, it was Yoongi who was comforting me. And even more surprising, his style of empathy was strangely comforting in a way I couldn't understand. I took out my phone and breathed in. Here goes nothing. I haven't felt this way about a girl since I was a teen but in a way, this seems more real and mature. 

Namjoon: Hi. Are you busy?

Y/N: Hey! I'm not. How's your visit going?

Namjoon: Daegu's a really nice play but I'm feeling a bit low today.

Your POV

I knew my negativity was impacting him. Which is super weird because I'm not meant to believe in this soulmate bonding crap but the more I think about what happened that night, it's the only thing that fits as the explanation. That's so annoying but the only acceptable path. I try stay happy and keep my thoughts away from Namjoon but it's a lot harder than I thought. The more time that passes ever since he helped me, the more I'm starting to believe in this romantic chemistry stuff. But it's not like I really do. The last boy was a piece of trash and I wasted too much. I'm not falling in a love trap again. I'm so silly thinking that my feelings would impact him. I brush of the uneasy feeling. I decide to play along with it for now.

Y/N: Sorry. You must be feeling low because of me.

Namjoon: Are you feeling low too?

Y/N: Yeah. I try keep myself happy so you stay happy too but it's a bit hard. I don't know why I'm doing all this. It's not like I believe in the stuff you told me anyway. Why are you feeling low? Is it just that subtle feeling nagging at you because you apparently happen to be soulmates with the world's most pessimistic person or is there a reason? 

Y/N: Sorry did I say soulmate? What the hell is wrong with me?

Namjoon: Maybe you do believe it... actually I think it's a combo of both. I kind of ...

Y/N: You can say it. I won't mind.

Namjoon: I kind of miss you.

Y/N: I'll be honest. I miss you too. 

Ugh!! How weird does that sound. I always worry for his health and want to make sure he's happy but that's fan love. This is different. I'm  genuinely worried but sub-consciously. I sometimes catch myself slipping.

Y/N: Sorry but ew. Did I just say I miss you? Ugh! No offence, I'm your fan and all but like no, this is just no.

Namjoon: Really? I'm not sure I can believe you.

Y/N: No seriously. Personally, I don't believe in romantic chemistry. But I take it you do.

Namjoon: I do. I think it's all the anime's I watch getting to my head.

Y/N: But I hate to admit but I think I'm starting to believe it.

Namjoon: Don't rush. Go at your own pace.

Y/N: I will don't worry.

Namjoon: Hoseok's calling me for practice. I'm going to have to go.

Y/N: Bye.

Namjoon: Text me tonight at eight. I'll be free then.

Y/N: Okay. Bye for now.

Namjoon: Bye.

I feel so alone. Gi's gone out with another one of her friends. Over the past few days, ever since I came to our hotel room so late, she's barely spoken with me. We haven't gone out of the hotel together and over all, she's hiding herself from me. But only in a subtle way. She's not coming straight into my face and telling me she's annoyed at me for not telling her what happened at the fan sign but even in her friendliness, the sharp look in her eyes says everything.

Namjoon POV

Oh god! I'm so tired. Four hours straight of practice and now finally some rest. 

"Feeling better?", Yoongi asked.

"Mentally yes, physically worse.", I replied, "What time is it?"

"Seven forty-five.", he said as he glanced at his watch.

"Is practice finished?", I interrogated.

"For today. You've got more tomorrow."

"I know that Yoongi. But you sure we're done for today?", I said between breaths.

 He nodded. I ran all the way up to my room and took out my phone.

Namjoon: Hey!

Y/N: How long have you been practicing for?

Namjoon: Four hours. Why?

Y/N: Wow! Now I know why I'm so tired. My legs are aching and my throat is dry.

Namjoon: Sorry. I forgot you could feel what I can.

Y/N: Really? I still don't believe it but...

Namjoon: Before Hoseok called me I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up at a restaurant when I get back.

Y/N: I'd love too. Where?

Namjoon: Do you know a restaurant called Mingles at Dosan Daeru?

Y/N: I've heard of it.

Namjoon: Then meet me there at nine p.m on the day I'm back. I'll be waiting outside.

Y/N: How's this going to work? Aren't fans you going to notice you if you go so plain?

Namjoon: Silly! Obviously I'll dress suitably.

Y/N: Cute! Going out with my soulmate who has to come undercover.

Y/N: Ugh! I said soulmate again.

Namjoon: Soulmate??

Y/N: Aren't we soulmates?

Y/N: I mean we aren't but you said we are.

Namjoon: We are but I thought you didn't want it like that. I thought we were just friends.

Y/N: I thought about it. I think I want to give us a try. That is if you want as well.

Namjoon: I want to too. What happened to love is a lie?

Y/N: I'm not sure but I think this is different. I know so far you've seen me as the cold and confident girl but trust me, I'm not like that. Even though my bestie says my soul is as dark as I like my coffee.

Namjoon: You know a lot about me. Tell me about yourself. I've got a lot of time on my hands. 

Y/N: I love the moon, I love your music, I love photography and I love the rain. That's pretty much me summed up.

Namjoon: So maybe I'm not soulmates with the world's most pessimistic person like you said before. You sound interesting. Can you rap?

Y/N: As well as you can sing.

Namjoon: Hey! I'm not that bad!

Y/N: I know. You're a lot worse!

Namjoon: Okay bye. Will miss you! Wish me luck for my concert tomorrow.

Y/N: Good luck and good night. Missing you already.

I put down my phone, the euphoria in my heart infecting every cell in my body. And then, Yoongi randomly appeared out of nowhere. Is he stalking me?

"You know that you're scaring me, don't you?", I confessed.

"Not that I was aware. You seem happy?", it was a question.

"I am. Very much and I'm guessing you want to know why?"

"Mhmm.", he mumbled.

"She wants to give us a try."

"Us a try? Explain.", he sits next to me.

"Yeah. That's about it. She says she feels something else with me and that she wants to give it a try. Do you believe it? She's giving me a chance to mend everything like you said!", I've always had a habit of jumping up and down when I felt happy and this was no exception.

"It's good to see you happy for the first time since we came to Daegu. The other members have been worried seeing their leader so down.", he informed.

"I don't get what it is but you make me feel so assured, do you know?"

"I don't know stupid because I'm not Namjoon. How do you expect me to know what goes on in your head?"

"Have you told the others?"

"I thought you didn't want me to."

"I don't. I was just curious. Don't worry. This won't be a secret forever. I'm just not ready."

"I understand."

"No you don't. I can see from that fake solemn face you've plastered on your face."

"Okay fine. I don't.", he said as he gave me an adorable gummy smile.

"Thanks Yoongi.", I admitted.

"No problem."

"Would you stop? I know it's a problem. It's pretty easy that it's really hard for you to stay serious and friendly with me."

"I can't help it. It's my nature to be so amazing."

"Whatever.", I joked as we walked out of the room towards the dining room where the rest had already seated themselves for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 124 29
Y/N decided to try and end her life by overdose by taking the remaining of her antidepressants, 80 pills in total. What happens when she meets the lo...
53.2K 4.8K 53
ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories, it hurts so fucking much and you don't...
3.8K 184 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
375K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...