Truth Or Dare

By RealCrazyJakey

A fun game of Truth Or Dare soon turns into a deadly game of cat and mouse. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

18 2 1
By RealCrazyJakey

Don't Trust Me by 3OH3! Plays on Chelsea's iPhone. She puts headphones into her ears, and lays down in the tub. A few seconds pass, Chelsea starts head banging to the song.

"Just what I needed." She says. Then she closes her eyes, and let's the warm water touch her skin.

************
"Okay Kristy Truth or Dare!" Tracey said. In a really rude tone.

"Truth!" Kristy replied back.

Sally stood up, as Kristy was about to speak. She was looking at her phone, she'd been getting weird texts all night from an anonymous number.

IM WATCHING YOU.

- ANON

You're going to die tonight.

- ANON

She ignored the texts, maybe thinking someone was just fucking with her. She joined her friends, back in the living room.

"Okay, Kristy is it true that you once dated an older man?" Tracey asked.

The room fell silent. The girls were all looking at Kristy, eyes beaming at her.

"Okay this is boring, I'm going to go grab some more beer." Ashley said. She stood up, opened the back door, and headed outside.

*******
The wind was cold, and harsh. It was hailing now. Golf ball sized hail pelted Ashley, as she drunkenly made her way to the small barn in the back yard.

She watched the girls lighting candles, and noticed that the cords from the electrical box had been cut.

"What the hell!"

She stared them down, the inside of the small barn was lit up. The door had been ajar.

She went inside the barn, and shut the door behind her.

Inside the barn it was really dusty. The place could use a little spring cleaning. Ashley walked over to the small mini fridge, and grabbed a 24 pack. Before she decided to walk out, Ashley took a look at herself in the mirror. She smiled, as her red dress gleamed in the light.

AND THEN:

The whole room went pitch dark! Footsteps approached her, and she heard the barn door slam open, and shut!

"Okay seriously you guys don't try and scare me!" Ashley cried.

The footsteps got closer, and closer and then:

Ashley noticed someone, or something standing a few feet from her.

In the mirror a glint Of silver reflected!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Someone wearing a black hoody jumped out at her! Ashley screamed, and fell to the hard ground! She tried to get up, but whoever was in that black hoody, was holding her down!

Knife raised, this person was ready to kill!

"OH GOD HELP ME!""

Ashley fought back, kicking the fucker in the face, and elbowing whoever it was, in the chest!  She ran like her ass depended on it, and when she reached the door, it was locked!

"Shit!" Ashley cried!

The Killer slowly started to walk toward her! Ashley stood, screaming bloody murder,  she was banging on the barn door, trying to get the door to open!

"OH GOD OPEN PLEASE!""

Ashley jumped out of the way, The killer slashed at the door, like a maniac! Ashley ran to the other side of the barn, but both doors were locked tight.

THE WINDOW!!!

Ashley bolted to the window, The Killer ran from the other side, he slammed a wooden table in front of her, cutting her off!

She screamed as the table hit her in the side! She went down, and that's when she felt the blade,  of the butcher knife pierce her back!

She screamed bloody murder, and punched The Killer in the face!

"NO PLEASE!!""

The killer was able to get the upper hand, now Ashley was struggling, fighting back!

He raised the knife, and stabbed her in the right side of her head!

She was dead instantly!

The Killer stood up, and wiped the butcher knife clean.

*********
Back in the house, the girls continued playing Truth Or Dare. The lights miraculously came back on.

"Let there be light." Said Tracey.

She stood up, and noticed someone in a black hoody, holding a knife standing in the back yard.

"Girls there's someone out there!" Tracy cried!

The girls raced to Tracey, she was staring deadly out the kitchen window.

"I don't see anyone?" Kristy responded.

"Well will someone go out to the barn, and see what's taking Ashley so long?" Monica asked.

"She is probably getting boned by her boyfriend. The girl is such a slut."

"Shut up Kristy. Don't be a bitch." Tracey argued back.

"Look let's not  argue we should —"

Ring ring! Sally's phone rang. UNKNOWN CALLER.

Sally answered the call, nervous, her cheeks began to get red.

"Hello?" Sally asked.

"Hello Sally. Ready for round 2?" An anonymous voice asked.

"Round 2? Who the fuck is this? Where is Ashley?!"

"Oh I think she's in the barn, but I don't think she's coming out. Look I'm not playing your games, slut. You'll do as I say, or you and your pretty friends die!"

Click! Wrong move! Sally shouldn't have done that!

Sally was beyond terrified. She looked at the other girls, and ran to the back door, quickly she locked the backdoor. She was freaking out!

"Sally calm down what's going on!" Monica yelled!

"I think the person we pranked is going to kill us, listen whoever it was threatened to kill us, and he said he's not going to play our game. He said it was round 2!"

Ding ding! All the girls phones lit up, attached, was a picture of ASHLEY:

SHE WAS TIED TO A CROSS, IN THE BARN! THE KILLER HAD CUT HER INSIDES OUT, AND TIED HER UP WITH HER OWN INSIDES, HER EYES WERE GOUGHED OUT, and HER FINGER NAILS HAD ALSO BEEN CUT!!

"Oh my God!" The girls all cried!

Time for round 2. Truth or Dare Kristy.

10 seconds
9
8
7
6

Kristy texted back, DARE!

I dare you to tell everyone Sally's secret!

-ANON

"He dared me to tell Sally's secret."

Everyone looked at Sally. She looked at them like oh please no.

"Look please don't Kristy." Sally was begging her not to say anything.

The killer sent another video. He was watching Chelsea in the bath tub!

"Chelsea no!" The Girls cried!

Quickly the girls rushed upstairs, to the bathroom, but Chelsea was no where to be found!

"Chelsea where are you!" Monica cried out!

No answer!

"Chelsea if your in here please say something!" Sally yelled!

"I'm down in the basement!" Chelsea yelled back!

The girls sighed in relief.

**********
In the basement, it smelled like dirty toilet water. The walls were so dirty and dusty.

Chelsea loved to read, she was looking at an old copy of Alices Adventures in Wonderland.

The basement door slammed shut!

"No! No! Fuck!" Chelsea cried. As she reached the top step, the door was locked!

"Chelsea are you alright?" Tracey asked?

"I'm fine just please get me out of here!" Chelsea cried!

"Look just stay calm you'll be out in no time." Kristy said.

"Look I'm scared of the dark! Let me out! Is this a joke!" Chelsea cried.

"It's not a joke, look someone is harassing us, and we think this person killed Ashley!" Monica cried.

"What? What's going on?" Chelsea asked.

"Look we don't know,
Just stay safe we are going to find a way to get you out."

Chelsea sighed. She sat down on the steps, her phone was on 6 percent.

It was pitch dark in that basement, and Chelsea was terrified.

***********

END OF CHAPTER 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 301 15
truth or dare isn't always the best game. -text au ! completed
59.5K 1.1K 43
You are a 20 year old girl and you was invited to your friends house one of your friends wanted to play truth or dare and you and the others agreed...
801 69 29
Eight kids run away to New York to pursue their dreams. Amid unstable living and work conditions, Jack Kelly falls head over heels for miss Katherine...
11.5K 343 20
In which a harmless game of truth or dare leads to something more.