Hard To Forget.™

By MBCrazy1

The last we heard of Destiny, she was left crying behind her school building and pregnant, while Trey was goi... More

Chapter 1 - Regrets.
Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.
Chapter 3 - A Pretty Heated Discussion.
Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.
Chapter 5 - Gone Missing.
Chapter 6 - You know each other?
Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.
Chapter 8 - Struggles.
Chapter 9 - WYMM?
Chapter 10 - Phase One of OGDBIBDA.
Chapter 11 - Apologizing.
Chapter 12 - The Reason Why.
Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.
Chapter 14 - Fate Doesn't Want It.
Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 16 - Just Dance.
Chapter 17 - Two In One.
Chapter 18 - The Wedding.
Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.
Chapter 20 - Another Chance?
Chapter 21 - The Dream.
Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844
Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.
Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.
Epilogue.
So ....

Chapter 24 - Prison Visit.

38.6K 748 160
By MBCrazy1

I seriously don't get where you guys got the idea of Destiny taking Tequan back. Just because she still finds him attractive and forgives him, doesn't mean she's going to take him back. It's called Forgiving & Forgetting and that's what she's choosing to do!

Anyways, I didn't upload last weekend because I was celebrating my BF's birthday with her and other friends and it kind of got crazy & with last week being the last week of the grading period, I had to make sure my grades were on point :) 

Pic of Destiny, Trey & Tequan. VIDEO YOU MUST WATCH!! :D

_____________________________________________

Chapter 24 - Prison Visit.

Trey.

After a week and a half of Destiny begging me to go with her to visit Tequan at the jail, I was reluctant to agree. It really didn't sit too well with me that my girl was still involved with her ex, even after all the shit he did to her.

But that was Destiny, I guess; sweet, caring, forgiving. And occasionally stupid, but I loved all that about her. It's what makes her, her and she is something special; the first girl to steal my heart.

I explained everything to the fam, they were shocked to find out that Destiny was able to figure out everything that went down ith Tequan, and they even more shocked to find out she actually went to visit him.

Trent and Ne'Vaeh happened to overhear the conversation and asked if they too could join us because they missed Tequan, but Destiny told them, just like her brother, dad and best friend,  that this is something just the two of us needed to do and maybe they could come with us next time.

My fists clenched when she said that. I wanted this the be the last time.

I knew there was going to be drama today. I knew there was going to be a time when I want to reach over that ugly gray table and choke him to death, knowing he couldn't do anything to stop me because he'd be in handcuffs. 

But Destiny, already knowing what I was thinking, threatened to cut me off until the twins in her womb were atleast eight years old and that's something I couldn't do, so I promised him I wouldn't hurt him ... pyhsically that is. 

I will hurt him bad emotionally, that was a given.

I hated him more then I did before because there's a possibility that he could be the father of the twins. I mean, hasn't he ever heard of a condom?

Yeah, I have no room to talk, but still.

Knowing Destiny was probably carrying his kids, it always gave me a sinking feeling. I have hope that they are mine. I know they're mine, but there's always this nagging feeling in the back of my head that reminds me that there was a 50-50 chance.

Just because I came in her first, doesn't mean they're mine, and I don't like that one bit.

We arrived at the prison at around one thrity p.m. and it took almost forty five minutes to get to through security and shit. I wasn't complaining though because that meant that this was a high security prison and Tequan wouldn't be able to escape, if he was that stupid enough to try.

We got to the bland, gray room and they led us to the only table in the middle. There was a gaurd behind us, our backs to him and there was one by the door, facing us. They both had guns and I felt relieved that there was no way Tequan could ever harm Destiny again. Not on my watch.

We sat at the table and waited as another gaurd went to bring Tequan in. I crossed my arms over my chest and slouched in my seat, leating out a long, over-dramatic sigh.

I was starting to get impatient because this was just a waste of my time. I had nothing to say to the guy, and anything Destiny had to say, should have been said on the last jail visit.

 "Calm down, Trey." Destiny mummbled, looking down. I followed her gaze to find my leg bouncing up and down rapidly. 

I tried to stop, but I couldn't. It's like my body isn't even my own. All these thoughts going through my head have various types of emotions rolling through my body and I can't help but feel bi-polar.

When I didn't calm down, Destiny put the palm of her hand on the side of my face and gently turned my head so I was facing her. Her thumb softly stroked my cheek and I could fell myself calm down, but not completely.

Then, she leaned in and gave me a chaste kiss on my lips, that ended all too soon, but before I could pull her back in for more, the door began to squeak open.

Destiny dropped my face from her hand and stared at the door. She acted so intrigued when she already knew who was coming through it. She was acting like she was waiting for her crush to walk inside the classroom or some shit. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her little kid demeanor.

"Inmate C9844, now entering!" The gaurd behind us yelled out and that's when Tequan came fully into to view.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Destiny grin like a Cheshire cat and just like that, my hate for Tequan went up another level. Maybe even two.

The gaurds escorting him in lead him to the table and chained him down to it. All the while, he never broke contact with Destiny and that shit pissed me off. They were staring at each other like lovers. That wasn't going to sit too well with me.

When they were done chaining him, the gaurds left, leaving me, Tequan, Destiny, and the two gaurds from before.

"Hello, Tequan." Destiny said politely, in what seemed like her sweetest voice ever. It honestly made me sick with her talking to him like that. Like he was worth something.

Tequan nodded, a small smile playingo on his lips. "Destiny."

"How are-"

"Trey!" I yelled, cutting Destiny off. They both looked at me. Destiny with a glare and Tequan with wide eyes, like he was just noticing me sitting here. I looked at Destiny. "If you aren't going to acknowledge my prescence then what the fuck am I doing here? I could be at the studio doing something worth my time." I spat.

I could see Tequan roll his eyes but I chose to ignore it and kept my gaze on Destiny. I could see tons of emothions flickering in her eyes and then suddenly they disappeared and her eyes began flaming.

"You're not even trying to be nice!" She exclaimed, outraged. "Stop being a fucking douche and get over yourself! I don't care how much you want to be here, you're here so suck it up and stop being a drama queen. Be the bigger man and tough it out." 

She was glaring at me and I was glaring at her. Destiny can be scary, but right now I'm pissed off and she doesn't appear all that scary. 

She looks sexy when she's mad.

With a smirk, I turned from her and crossed my arms back over my chest. Now staring at Tequan, I can see he was thinking the same thing I was, and I scowled at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"How are you Tequan?" Destiny asked.

He shrugged. "As good as I can be, I guess."

Destiny smiled at him sadly. We both knew he couldn't be good in a place like prison. "When are due to get out?"

At that question, my ears perked. I never did go to the trial and I couldn't be bothered to ask anyone who did go. But now, I want to know he's going to be out of our lives. Maybe life?

"5 years but I have the possibility of parole." He answered her. Well damn, that's not anywhere near long enough.

I scoffed. "That's not long enough for someone who constantly puts their hands on women."

"Trey." Destiny hissed.

"What are you talking about? Destiny is the only female I've laid my hands on." He stated, growing angry. I raised an eyebrow at him and he seemed to calm down. "Not that I'm proud of it." he added as an after thought.

"He's right Trey," Destiny put in. "He told me the story and he only hit me out of anger."

"Bullshit," I spat. "Alicia told me how you put Ashley's sister in a coma because you were a jealous asshole with a temper."

"She lied." He said nonchalantly.

"Like I'll believe that shit.'

He shrugged. "She probably didn't lie fully, but most of it most likely was a lie. Yeah, Ashley's sister was put in a coma, but it wasn't by me. I was the reason she was in the coma though, if that makes sense."

It didn't. How did he not put her in a coma, but he was the reason she was in one? That doesn't make any sense to me.

When Tequan saw the look that must have been on my face, he went on to explain,  "I'll tell you like I told Destiny, when I was in high school, me and my friend often shared girls. I was sixteen when everything went down. I was dating Alana and when I felt like she loved me enough and trusted me enough I convinced her to let me and my buddy share her.

"Long story short, I dumped her and she started cutting herself until one day she cut herself too deep and almost bled to death. She was in a coma for two months but when she woke up she wasn't the same so her family sent her to a crazy home and I haven't heard from her since. I'm not proud of it but I can't change anything and I never got the chance to apologize for what I did. 

"Alana probably lied to you because a.) back then, she wanted me but me and my friend had already had our way with her and we don't do repeats or b.) you did something to make the crazy hoe mad and she felt that she needed to get revenge." He explained.

It took me a minute or two to process everything and when I did, I was pissed and relieved at the same time. Pissed because the bitch had the nerve to lie to me and because of her, Craig and Ashley aren't speaking. Relieved because, even though it's in the past, it's a relief to know Destiny wasn't with an abusive person.

But I wasn't going to admit that out loud.

"Still doesn't change what you did." I mummbled.

"I know that. But think about it my way, Trey, how would you feel if Destiny had all of a sudden gone to New York, to Julliard to be exact, and began dating her ex, her first time, the father of her kids? And then, how would you feel if she got a mega phone and shouted to the whole campus that you had sex. Wouldn't you feel threatened?" 

Well, when you put it that way then I guess I could understand, but I still think it's no excuse for what he did. I mean, yeah, I egged him on a bit, but I didn't push him that hard.

You just simply can't compete with a first love.

He felt threatened but I can't help that I was Destiny's fist love. I wouldn't change it either because she may have been the best thing to ever happen to me.

I knew Tequan didn't seem like the abusive type so why didn't I ask more questions? I could have easily went to Ashley but I didn't. I believed what a desperate female had told me.

"I understand but it still is no excuse. I get you feel pressured but you could have handled it differently."

He nods. "I know."

I look at Destiny and she's looking between me and Tequan with a big ass kool-aid smile on her face. She looks like one of those old guys driving a white van right now.

"Destiny, why the fuck are you grinning like that?" I asked her, finding her weirdness ... well, weird.

"Look at you two!" She gushed. "You're getting along!"

I scoffed and Tequan looked at me amused. "Wouldn't we make the cutest couple!" He exclaimed, earning a laugh from Destiny, and a look of disgust from me.

"Dude," I smirked. "We couldn't be in a relationship because if you hit me, I'd beat your ass." I felt bad as soon as I said the words because they were offensive but to my delight Tequan just laughed it off.

"We'll see." He smirked. Was he challenging me?

Before I could say anything, Destiny said something that made the whole atmosphere awkward, "We need to figure what's going to happen if you're the dad Tequan, or you, Trey."

Tequan looked at me and I looked at him. I could tell neither of us wanted to be in this type of situation but we are.

"Like I said," I said, turning my gaze to Destiny. "Whether they're mine or his, I'll love you no matter what and I'll treath them as if they're mine."

Destiny's eyes began to tear up. Lately, she's been super emotional. I don't know if it's an effect of the pregnancy or her gaining her memory back, but I just know it hurts to see her cry. Happy tears or not.

"If they're mine, I'll take care of them the best way I can. I'm in this place so I know I'll miss alot of years of their life but I can provide money." He said. "And just like he said, even if they're not mine I would love to still be in their life .... when I can."

At this point, I kind of felt sorry for Tequan. You could tell he didn't belong here but yet he was trying to make the best of it because he knows he deserves to face the consequences for what he did.

I just wish none of it happened the way it did. If only he'd handled it better, maybe things would be okay. But I can't help thinking that if he had handled it better, he would have Destiny and I would have never known Trent and Ne'Vaeh were mine.

I probably would have gotten my second chance because as much as I hate to admit it, I know Destiny loved Tequan with her whole heart at one point and I can tell, even now, that he loves her unconditionally.

I mean, they guy helped raise two kids who weren't his. If that's unconditional love, I don't know what is.

"You guys, are seriously the most caring and loving guys ever, family not included." Destiny smiled. "I did nothing to deserve the both of you. Even when I put you both through hell, you still stay with me and love me unconditionally. I will never be able to thank you guys enough."

"You don't need to thank me." Tequan and I said at the same time. 

She sighed. "But I do. If it wasn't for you Tequan, I probably would have lost the twins and I can't even begin to imagine what that would have been like. I probably would have killed myself."

I flinched. Yeah, and that would have been all my fault. The regrets started coming back but Destiny told me she forgave me for leaving her and that she sort of understood. I know it wasn't me leaving her that wass the problem. 

It was because I didn't tell her I was leaving until the night of and didn't bother to listen to what she had to say, which turned out to be really big. And then there's me not trying to contact her after I took her virginity.

"And you, Trey," she smiled. "You made me see what true love is and you brought me God's greatest gift, my kids. I really can't thank you guys enough for everything you've done for me."

Before I could say anything, I heard the door squeak open and the guard behind us told us the time was up. Destiny promised Tequan she would try to visit him at least twice a month. She was going to be busy because she was going back to work Monday and she's bound to be tired.

I gave Tequan a nod saying 'good talk, bro' and they escorted him out of the gray room. Soon after, we left through the same door. 

I could see me and Tequan being cool, once he gets out of prison that is. He's not a bad guy but he was confused and driven on his anger and made a mistake. I'm sure if he could, he'd take it back.

On the way to the car, Destiny grabbed my hand and leaned her head on my shoulder, sighing almost blissfully.

I squeezed her hand and looked down at her with a grin and she smiled back up at me. No other female could compare to this woman. She's truly amazing. 

* * * *

Since Destiny was starting work again and would be extremely busy, we wanted to spend time with Trent and Ne'Vaeh. We decided to start to teach them how to ice skate, so we took them to an indoor ice skating rink.

They were really excited because they got to dress in somewhat winter weather. We don't really get cold weather here in California but it does happen on occasion.

Turns out, the twins had never seen snow in real life. They've seen movies of kids playing in it and they had become obsessed with snow and wanted to see it. I made a mental not of this information and decided to do something about it soon.

Since Destiny and I already knew how to skate, so we decided to take the twins on opposite sides of the rink to learn. There weren't many people here so we didn't need to worry about people bumping into them.

Destiny got Trent and I got Ne'Vaeh and she was really anxious to learn. She actually ended up skating on her own within the first forty-five minutes we were there. She was all around the ring giggling and Trent began to get furious because he couldn't get it.

"Hey, bud," I called, skating over to him and Destiny. He was sitting on the ice with his arms crossed, pouting while Destiny tried to encourage him not to give up.

"Hey, daddy." He mummbled, glaring at the ice.

"Why aren't you skating?" I asked.

He didn't answer but instead continued to pout. I looked at Destiny and she shook her head. "He's made because Ne'Vaeh got it down before he did."

Ah, the male pride thing. 

"She's a girl! I should be doing it first!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in outrage.

I squatted down to his level and looked at him sternly. "Trent, just because she's a girl doesn't mean she's supposed to come second to men. Girls are just as strong, smart, and athletic as boys. So what if she got it first? That doesn't mean you can't! It just means you gotta try harder."

He nodded sadly and held out his hands. Destiny and I each grabbed one and begin to teach him together. Everytime Ne'Vaeh would go buy, he would get more determined and after about thrity minutes, he and Ne'Vaeh were skating with each other, giggling.

Destiny and I were sat down at one of the benches outside of the rink just watching them.

"They're fast learners aren't they?" She asked.

I nodded. "They are, and they're determined, something they got from their mom." I said, nudging Destiny's side playfully.

She laughed. "That's a good thing."

"Sure, until they get old enough and start going against our word." I pointed out.

"I still think that's a good thing. They're standing up for what they believe in. I'm not saying we'll never have arguments but I think it'll be different as far as determined goes. They won't be disobedient."

"I'll make sure of that. The belt always works." I smirked.

Even though she was barely showing, Destiny's hands unconciously went to her stomach. I don't even think she noticed they were there until I pulled her to me and put my hands on top of hers.

"I can't wait until they get here." She whispered, looking at our hands.

"Me too."

_____________________________________________

A/N - Awwww :D I loooooveddd writing this chapter! I got it done in like, an hour if you don't count the breaks lmfaoooo.  I hoped you guys liked it as much as I loved writing it.

Anyways, there's two more chapters left and one is an epilogue that's about their future maybe 5 years ahead? HOW MANY YEARS SHOULD I SKIP? &&&& GIVE ME NAME SUGGESTIONS ON THE TWINS. GIVE ME GIRL NAMES AND BOY NAMES :D YOU NEVER KNOW THE GENDER! Whoever has the best name will get the chapter dedicated to them and a shout out on twitter so be sure to leave twitter names too :D

OH, and since Fall Break is this week, I hope to have this story done be next Sunday! I'm sad, but happy at the same time! This story is my baby and I'll miss writing it but who knows, I might make another story that is based on the life of one of Destiny and Trey's kids ;))))

But, your thoughts on the chapter?

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!! :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.7K 26
Seventeen year old Lou is used to being the popular girl until her dads accident. It put him into a coma and she completely shut herself down causing...
1.3M 18.8K 37
Note: This was written when I was 13. It is very much a product of my little tween mind at the time. Please approach with caution. *** Shay Barron i...
178 59 46
*First in the Fire Whiskey series* 'What if I was making the wrong choice again, picking the bad guy over the steady and reliable one? Because as I...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

237K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...