Set Ablaze

By sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... More

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Chapter 32

1.8K 64 7
By sussky

I wiped off the sweat of my forehead, tapping onto the last touchpad I needed. I stood up straight, a grin on my face at the sight of mine turning green.

"We did it!" I cheered, turning back to the others.

"We did beat up a lot of people though..." Kirishima sweat dropped.

I turned to look at them, all of them were laying on the ground. The smoke from mine and Katsuki's quirk still lingered in the air.

I snorted, "But we won."

I felt a hand land on the top of my head, "That we did, Fire Breath." Katsuki spoke up.

I looked up at him, a smile on my face.

"We should get to that annex now." Kaminari chimed in.

"Oh I almost forgot!" I exclaimed before taking off running.

"H-Hey! We don't have to run!!" Kaminari shouted at me.

~

When we made it back into the room, I glanced around, looking for my classmates. I then seen Todoroki talking to a tall guy.

Is that the Shiketsu logo on his hat?...

I quickly moved over to Todoroki, grabbing onto his wrist.

"There you are Todoroki-kun!" I smiled at the heterochromatic male.

He looked down at me, rather confused at what I was doing but I glanced up at the tall male then back to Todoroki, he slightly nodded.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that- I didn't mean to interrupt you." I smiled at the tall male.

"That's alright! I'm Yoarashi Inasa, you are?" He asked me, a wide grin now on his face.

"I'm Aizawa (Y/N). It's really great to meet you but if I can, I need to talk to Todoroki-Kun. You don't mind, do you?" I tried to put a smile on my face.

Yoarashi shook his head, "Not at all!"

"Thank you so much!" I waved before pulling Todoroki away from him.

When we finally got to a good distance I let go of Todoroki's wrist. The boy glanced over to me.

"Thank you for that..." He spoke up.

"Not a problem at all! You seemed rather anxious so I thought I'd save the day!" I grinned at him.

Todoroki then nodded, looking past my shoulder.

"ICY HOT! WHAT'RE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Katsuki stomped over to us, explosions starting in his hand.

I have Todoroki an apologetic look before racing back to Katsuki.

"Shush! I was asking him where the others were!" I tried to calm Katsuki down.

"HEY-" He began but I cut him off by crashing my lips against his.

I lingered for a bit before pulling away, a blush on my face.

"Now be quiet... You just drew the most attention to us anyone could've." I sighed at him.

"(Y/N)!!" Someone called out.

I turned to see Ochaco waving at me, the rest of our classmates following her.

"You all made it!" I smiled brightly at them.

"We're all going to make it past this next one as well." Izuku chimed in.

I nodded my head to the boy. Out the corner of my eye I noticed Momo and Iida walking towards me.

"(Y/N), I think we should go over the possibilities of a strategy for the next test." Momo tells me.

Iida nods, "Yet we did show them our fighting so, do you think the next one could be a rescue mission?"

"That's exactly it!" I clapped my hands together.

"What's it? Ribbit." Tsu asked me.

"The next exam will be us rescuing people... That's the only thing that makes sense." I hummed, my ears lowering.

"Everyone needs to work with everyone. It's a rescue mission and hero's have to work together in situations." I announced to my classmates.

I then turned to face Katsuki, "As for you, if you don't end up containing that temper of yours and helping others, You're going to fail." I made eye contact with him.

"I don't need help!" He yelled in return.

I only sighed as I heard the walls of this new room collapsing around us.

They gave us the instructions to rescue the civilians. I glanced around the arena, seeing tons of collapsed buildings and some on the verge of collapsing.

I jumped at the feeling of a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Iida.

"It's time to begin." He gave me a slight smile.

"R-Right!" I began to jog off.

Most of the other students had already taken off, within less than a minute I heard a slight mumble.

My ears perked up, "Go on without me!" I tell them.

"Okay!" My classmates respond.

I quickly moved over to where I heard the silent cries for help.

I then found a little girl buried under a bit of rubble. Cautiously, I maneuvered my way through rubble, eventually reaching the young girl.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'm here to help you!" I smiled at her with a soft voice.

"T-Thank you..." She muttered back.

I quickly examined the rubble. It was too much for a young girl to pick up.

"Is anything hurting you?" I asked her as I began to push a beam off her.

"My leg really hurts and I can't move it." She responded.

I glance at her leg, it was bleeding, a lot...

I looked down at her, "I'm going to move this rubble off your leg, it may hurt a bit but I'm going to get you help." I explain to her.

"O-okay..." she mumbled.

I tried to move the rubble as easy as possible, when I finally got it all cleared up, I picked up the girl in my arms and began to run towards the sound of someone calling out orders.

"First aid is over there!"

"Serious injuries are towards the far left!"

I took the young girl to the serious injuries.

"What's wrong with her?" Someone ran over to me.

"She has some rubble on her leg. Possible broken leg and it's bleeding quite a lot." I explain.

"Alright. Place her down." They tell me.

I gently put the girl down, she grabbed my wrist as I went to let go.

"A-Am I going to be okay?" She asked.

"Of course! They'll take great care of you... I need to go help others now as well. Have faith." I smiled before rushing off once again.

That's when my ears caught a sound, it sounding like crumbling walls.

"Oh no..."

I quickly turned and seen the person calling out orders.

"Shindo!" I called out.

He stopped and turned to look at me, "Cat girl! What's up?" He asked me.

"We don't have time for this! There's a villain and he's going to attack soon!" I tell him.

"What? Where?" He asked.

I pointed towards the now breaking wall.

"I can make out a few voices. One of them sound like Gang Orca. We need to get people to fight him and now. Move the wounded further away." I explain.

I began to run off.

"Where are you going?!" He called out to me.

"To save lives!" I responded.

Fire ignited around me and I ran up to the wall, kicking down what last of it remained.

"Oh? You're coming to me instead!" Gang Orca boasted to me.

I backed up, a glare on my face, "Fake villain or not, I'll kick you're ass!" I yelled to him.

"Now THAT'S the spirit!" He grinned in return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
22.5K 990 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...